Oddly Familiar

Story Info
Housewarming party is full of surprises.
2.3k words
2.55
16.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a housewarming party," I retorted, when my wife Chloe said we were going to one tonight.

Chloe's longtime friend, Anna, and her husband Ben had recently moved back to Missouri after long stints in both New York and LA.

Chloe and Anna met in high school and also went to the same college here in St Louis some 30 years ago and had stayed in close contact despite the distance between them. In fact, Chloe on numerous occasions, had visited Anna and Ben for short weekends through the years - especially when they lived in LA. I encouraged Chloe to keep up her friendship with Anna as they were so close.

I had really only met Anna and Ben once--during their wedding weekend and quite honestly, didn't have much in common with Ben. Ben was really into art and had a dream of being a world renowned photographer.

So as it turns out, Ben went on and developed a fairly successful photography studio in New York but he eventually decided to get into filming movies in LA when he was in his late 30s. I didn't know much about what productions he worked with, but I knew he had been successful given he and Anna's lifestyle--nice cars; and a really nice house on the beach. I kept up with their life, as I was friends with Anna on Facebook.

Now in their early 50s and no kids, they had moved back to Missouri to be close to Anna's parents who were having health issues.

Chloe was excited to have her longtime friend back so close to her and she was excited to see the new house they bought in some fancy gated community about 15 miles from us.

They had moved here a couple of months ago, but Anna wanted the house to be updated and decorated before hosting a housewarming.

It was a Friday night at about 6:30 pm and Chloe and I headed to the party. Chloe had picked up some wine and also a small gift for Anna already - so off we went.

Their house being gated community, required Anna to buzz us in upon arrival to their neighborhood. As we pulled into their circle driveway, there were 5 other cars already parked. Chloe had said there would be about 5 other couples....all Anna's friends from high school or college...along with their husbands.

We were greeted at the door by both Anna and Ben. I was struck as to how well Anna had aged....though I suspected some help from doctors was involved. Anna was dressed in a V neck top that showcased her surgically enhanced breasts. Anna grabbed Chloe by the hand and off they went to catch up with the other women.

Ben waved at me to follow him downstairs to the basement. As I descended into the basement, I couldn't help but notice the tall 30 foot ceilings on the main level - a beautiful house- extremely modern - and what appeared to be original artwork everywhere.

Once in the basement, we caught up with the other husbands who were standing near the fully stocked bar that must have been 25 ft long. The bar had shelves on the back wall with every liquor imaginable and what appeared to be an 80 inch TV directly in the middle.

The TV was not broadcasting any sports but rather it looked like it was showcasing some of Ben's artwork and photographs....I noticed lots of skin on the screen--nothing pornographic but certainly suggestive poses of women's legs and bodies. You couldn't tell who the women were in the photos as no faces were part of any images.

Ben poured all of us guys the drink of our choice and we bantered about all sorts of topics ranging from sports to married life.

Ben shared with all of us a few details about the house. It was 8500 sq ft...their lot was 2 acres and outside was a saltwater pool with an adjoining hot tub. Truly an amazing set up. If I had the outside area, combined with the bar and pool table that was indoors...I'd never leave my house. I was really happy for Ben and Anna's success....if not a little jealous, too.

After looking around the pool and backyard, we all came back in the basement and were now joined by the ladies.

Anna had given the girls a tour of the main level and was now showing off the "man cave" that we had been enjoying the last hour.

Anna then asked Ben if he had shown us his favorite room, to which Ben replied "not yet."

So what is your favorite room, as I directed my question at Ben.

Ben then told us his favorite room is the theater room.

Before we entered, Ben issued a warning. "If you are offended by pornographic artwork, you may want to skip this part of the tour. I've hung some artwork from my movie making career and some of my favorite photography from various shoots in this room -- so be prepared."

As just us guys entered the theater, my jaw dropped open. Ben wasn't kidding about his warning. First, the room was huge ....probably 30 x 30 with a dozen reclining movie chairs and a large projection screen. The ceiling was at least 15 feet tall and all walls were adorned with large and very graphic pictures. My immediate sense was that Ben worked in porn productions....as most all pictures were of unknown "actors and actresses" fucking in various poses. None of the other husbands seemed surprised by the images....like they already knew his line of work. Chloe had apparently kept me in the dark about his profession.

On the back wall of the theater, there was a series of four large black and white framed photos that while extremely graphic, did not contain discernible faces and these caught my interest. While the other guys were marveling at the reclining chairs, I stepped to the back wall and looked at the black and white photos that seemed to be a progressive series. The first one was an up close picture of a woman's clearly fake tits being fucked by a large cock. The 2nd photo was the same large cock being licked by 2 women who both had on blindfolds.

The 3rd framed photo was a picture of the same woman with fake tits from picture 1 but this time she was riding the big cock and showcasing a shaved pussy.

The 4th and final photo was oddly familiar. This woman had a neatly trimmed pussy and perky tits. Her left hand was guiding this extremely big cock into her pussy and that's when I was struck like lightning. As I looked closer, my eyes locked on to the left hand of the woman guiding the tip of this big cock into her pussy. This left hand was wearing a wedding ring that was unmistakable - it was the ring and hand of my wife, Chloe.

A strange mixture of emotion washed over me...a mixture of jealousy, betrayal and arousal. As my mind put together the pieces, it was clear this series of images was Ben, Anna and my Chloe.

I quickly turned my attention away from the images, as if I never saw them, and asked Ben about the projection size and sound system. Ben replied but I didn't pay much attention to what he said as my mind was reeling.

As Ben ushered us out of the theater, the girls went into the theater with Anna.

As I made my way back toward the bar, I could hear the boisterous comments from the girls who had now been exposed to the theater "art."

I went behind the bar and poured myself a shot of Tequila after seeking Ben's approval. I snuck a second one when nobody was looking. I was not only a little hot from my discovery, the tequila had also made me feel that much warmer.

After a few minutes, I noticed Chloe and the girls exit the theater and noticed that Chloe seemed a little flushed....no doubt from seeing a picture of her naked pussy taking a big dick on the wall.

Her eyes met mine as she walked towards me and I put on my best poker face as I wasn't going to broach my discovery until we were alone. So as far as she knew, I hadn't noticed anything.

Everyone then went back to the main level to take part in some food and snacks. After a little food, several couples decided to call it a night as they had kids to attend to.

Ben invited me and the other husband, Jim, back down to the basement for another drink and replaced the scrolling images on his bar TV to the Cardinal baseball game. Although I knew Ben had zero interest in sports, both Jim and I were big sports fans and we all continued to drink and take in the game.

After playing several games of pool while watching the baseball game, Jim's wife called him upstairs as they were leaving. It was at this point I noticed that I was pretty inebriated. In fact, I was totally shitfaced. I walked over to a large sofa and sat down....as I could hear the goodbyes echoing from upstairs.

The next thing I knew, I awoke....laying on the same couch in the basement. The only light came from the TV, which was now airing a rerun of the baseball game we were watching earlier. I looked down at my watch....holy shit, it was a little after eleven....I must have passed out.

I took a minute to regain my whereabouts and decided to go upstairs to find Chloe.

As I approached the top of the stairs, the kitchen area, where we ate earlier was dark. I looked back across the living area and seemed to hear some noises coming from the master suite which was on the other side of the large living room. The door was mostly closed with a small crack that allowed a little light to escape.

I crept closer to the door not knowing who or what was behind the door when I clearly heard my wife Chloe say...."fuck, it's so big and feels so good...I'd forgotten how much you stretch me!"

I could also hear what seemed to be bodies clapping together...clearly fucking.

I pushed the door open and was stunned.

Chloe was looking me square in the eyes through the dimly lit room. She was sitting reverse cowboy on top of Ben with his huge dick obscenely thrusting in and out of her swollen pussy. Meanwhile, Anna was laying naked on the bed with a video camera in her hand ... recording their sex.

Without any concern about my presence, Chloe dismounted and laid on her back and then asked Ben to fuck her hard and fill her with cum.

At this point Anna put the camera down, and got up from the bed. She walked over to me and kneeled down squarely in front of me. As Anna gently unzipped my jeans and extracted my stiffening dick from my underwear, I watched Ben insert his thick cock into my wife.

Anna fully engulfed my dick into her mouth and rhythmically stroked me as this scene before me played out. I wasn't sure if I should be admiring Anna's tits or watching my wife get dicked down by Ben's 10 inch cock. Anna's tits were amazing...so I alternated between the two amazing views.

Ben had Chloe on the edge of the bed; her legs hanging in the air; while he vigorously fucked her senseless. Only animal like moans escaped Chloe's mouth has she started cumming on his dick. As Chloe's orgasm hit, Ben's dick began to pulse...shooting cum deep into Chloe's pussy.

This was too much for me and I immediately came...and Anna expertly took every bit of my ejaculate into her mouth and throat.

Ben casually withdrew his heavy cock from my wife...as his seed flowed from her gaping pussy and onto the bedding.

Ben, without a spoken word, went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Anna approached Chloe and began to open mouth kiss Chloe - pushing some of my cum from her mouth into Chloe's.

Anna then said to Chloe, "I'm so glad we live close together now, I look forward to spending more time with you." With that Anna went into the bathroom and joined Ben in the shower.

Chloe, with a wry smile, told me it was time to leave. I bent down and pulled up my jeans while Chloe gathered her belongings. After she was dressed, we let ourselves out the front door.

Chloe drove us home in silence. I wasn't sure what to say. We arrived home and Chloe lead me to our room. Still without speaking, she removed her clothes and her cum filled panties and laid down on the bed. The only words she uttered were, "I need more cum."

My cock, once again, began to stiffen as I got naked and I positioned myself between her legs. With a thick glob of cum still pooled in her hole, I sunk my entire dick into Chloe without any resistance. Knowing her pussy was so loose, Chloe lifted her right leg and crossed it over her left...so that my cock had some resistance as I fucked her. I proceeded to pump her with all that I had left....her pussy making loud sloshing noises as pounded away. As I continued fucking her, I looked down at her....she opened her mouth in a suggestive way to let me know she was enjoying my dick.

"Do you still love your cockslut of a wife?" She asked as I drove my dick into her wetness.

My only answer was painting her pussy walls with my jizz...as I unloaded what was left in my now twice-drained balls.

Two things were perfectly clear -- my wife loves dick and I may need to check Pornhub for videos of Chloe.