Oedipal Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened! His hand moved down to the side of my chest. He started rubbing it up and down over my chest and belly. I thought I was going to cum from the friction of my shorts and the gentle caress of my father. I was planning to make my move that night, but daddy decided to do it in the middle of the day! I guess I was being a little too bratty with the man.

"Ryan." He called my name while stroking the side of my body.

Still pretending to be asleep, I just moaned in response.

"Ryan, buddy!" He grabbed my shoulder this time. "Wake up."

"Huh!" With feigned grogginess I lifted my head slightly.

I was right! His dick was resting against his left leg. And it seemed bigger than my biggest dildo in collection. It wasn't pointing straight up, but I swear I noticed it pulsing through the fabric. He probably realized where my eyes were glued to.

"We need to talk!" He said as he held me by the chin. In the heat of the moment, I felt like I was going to faint right there. I was the one planning to seduce the man. That wouldn't come to fruition if I get so weak just by feeling his hands over my body.

"Sit up straight won't you?" He said while giving my face a light squeeze.

"Yes daddy?" I said as I slowly got up.

"Son, I think you are grown up enough now that we should set some boundaries around the house."

"We don't need boundaries around just the two of us." He had more than enough time to go around and find someone else to be with. It had been nearly four years since mom passed away. And I was there trying to seduce the man for much more than one year. At any point in time I didn't even have an inkling of him going out on a single date. He didn't even bring anyone home, even for a one-night stand.

"Still," He tried to talk. "Now that you are a grown up, there are some things you need to know."

It was too late for the birds and the bees talk; and he probably knew that.

"I know enough!" I said defiantly. "I will be 20 in a few months' dad." I didn't call him daddy at the moment. "I know about who I am and what I want." I put my hand on his leg after that.

"Listen son." He was backed to the end of the couch and didn't try to move my hand away. "It's been great having you around the house."

"And I love this house." I was getting bolder. "And I love you."

"Son, me and your mother have known that you were gay for a long time." He said. "Maybe even before you knew about it. And we love you all the more for it."

"Mother told me to take care of the house along with you before she." I couldn't finish the sentence. "And for the last four years, it just happened. I want you!"

"Ryan listen to me!" This time he held my hand. "There is nothing wrong with you being gay. But what you are trying to do here. With me. This is wrong."

"I've known for a long time that this was wrong." I got closer to him. "But I just cannot get you out of my head. Every waking moment, before I go to sleep, I am aroused just by being around you. You are making me go crazy and you don't even see that?"

"But you have to ..."

"Look me into my eyes and tell me you don't want me!" It felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest at the point. "I can make you feel better. Just give it a shot. Deep down, you know you want it too."

"I ... Ryan!" He was having a hard time talking.

"Please, just!" I got up and kneeled in front of him. "Let me take care of you. Just give me this chance and you won't regret it."

"Son!" He looked down at me as I pulled his sweatpants down to his ankles and parted his legs.

He was already half hard and it didn't take him long enough to get a raging boner. As his magnificent member was proudly standing up, I noticed how it was a little longer than what I had imagined it to be and it being much much wider than any of my practice dildoes.

Not being the type of person to just give up on a hard job, I started working from the head. It didn't take me too long to get the entirety of the dick along with the balls completely slippery with my saliva. I tried deep throating the dick a couple of times but couldn't take all of it inside at first. My hands were also busy on the member as I tried to feel for the reaction of my daddy. He had his eyes close for most of the blowing while trying to grab my head a couple of times before taking his hands away. The last time I tried to take the entire dick in my throat, I felt like I was going to puke. So I decided against it. The first blowjob ending with puke all over his crotch would not persuade him to start having sex with me. I kept going at it for more than five minutes before I heard his grunts. The beastly noises coming out of such a caring man turned me on more than ever as I kept doing what I was doing.

"Ah fuck!" Was all he said before I could feel him cumming in my mouth.

I only had the tip of his cock in my mouth to savour the taste of his cum for a while. Alas, he came too much for me to keep it in my mouth and I had to swallow as he came; otherwise it would spill out of my mouth. Even after he was finished, I kept the head in my mouth for a little while before letting it go.

Afterwards, I looked at the man with his head laid back of the headrest, eyes closed, cock softening up. The only thing was, his cock didn't get any shorter after it seemed like it was somewhere around five inches. It was soft and flaccid, but the thing was still almost as big as me when I am completely hard.

What he did next was completely unexpected and shook me to my core.

Daddy leaned forward and started kissing me all over my face. It started with forehead kisses. Then he went for my cheeks. After that, he ended the assault with a firm kiss on my lips. The lips that took his cock not more than a couple of minutes ago.

As soon as he showed any sign of taking charge of the situation, I went weak all over my body. It felt like I wouldn't be able to lift my hands to drink a glass of water, that's how weak I felt. But it didn't bother me at all. Because deep down I knew that the man in front of me would never do anything to hurt me and would always take good care of me. This time I closed my eyes, now knowing what he was going to do next.

He then grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me up to sit on his lap. I was now straddling both of his legs as he was looking at me.

"Is this what you wanted?" He said as he brushed his fingers against the fabric of my shorts, teasing my dick.

"Yes daddy, yes!" I said in need of an urgent release.

"You could have just asked for it sooner!"

"I was scared daddy!"

"You know I love you and I can never say no to you!"

"Oh daddy!"

He got his hands away from my crotch and pulled me closer to his torso.

"Daddy?" I was confused by the gesture as I didn't understand what he was trying to do.

Then he just hugged me tight against his body. My dick was now rubbing against his belly. Not caring to understand what he was trying to do, I grabbed him back and we were just sitting there like that for what seemed like forever. Though my dick was so close to orgasm, I didn't feel like stimulating myself anyway and just be in the moment with my daddy for as long as he would have me.

But the inevitable happened. I felt a large member rising up to meet the back of my shorts. Startled, I moved my ass slightly to get a better feel of the dick against my ass. Without any notice or anything, I started leaking cum in my shorts. Normally I could hold my cum even if I feel an orgasm incoming during my edging session. But this was no normal stroke session.

Embarrassed from my deed, I just held daddy tighter. His t-shirt and belly had my cum on it.

"I'm so sorry daddy." I whispered in his ears.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." He said. "This is just a natural reaction of your body. It's okay."

With a batch of semen out of my dick, my thoughts started clearing.

The thought of bringing sexual gratification to my dad was exhilarating a couple of minutes ago. But now, with my cum leaking on his shirt, I was worried about how he might react to it.

"You ... um," I sat up straight on his lap stumbling for words. "How did it feel?"

"Oh baby," He kissed me on the lips. "It was the best!" Another kiss. "It's been so long."

This time he didn't pull away from the kiss. We started wrestling our tongues together. I was witnessing and feeling the dominant side of my father that I knew was there for a long time. Even in the kiss, his tongue was dominantly exploring around my mouth, and I yielded happily. The kiss lasted for more than five minutes before he pulled back.

"Come on now." Lightly spanking my ass, he said. "We need to make up for the lost time."

I thought he was going to start fucking me right then and there. I stood up in front of him and started taking my shorts off.

"We can do that while taking a shower." He stopped me. "We need to get cleaned up and have lunch first!"

"Oh," Looking at his body I apologised again. "I'm sorry daddy for ruining your shirt."

Daddy then grabbed me by the chin with his right hand and said, "Stop with that." Then he started fondling my dick through my shorts with the left hand. "These things happen." Then letting go of my chin, he started thumbing my right nipple. "And it will keep happening all the time. We will have bodily fluids all over our bodies from now on. It's hotter this way."

I popped another boner from his fondling of my dick and nipples combined with the dirty talk.

Daddy then led me to the second floor and into the bathroom attached to his bedroom. I have been to this bathroom before; just accidentally. Being led there, I felt my heart pounding in anticipation. Both of us got completely naked before stepping into the shower.

Both of us stood under the running water cooling off our bodies. Our dicks didn't get the memo as they stood out in attention. Daddy turned me around so that my back was against him. He got the shower gel and started lathering it up on my upper body. Being hard again, I couldn't handle his gentle fondling of my body. I started rubbing my ass against his crotch.

"Oh baby boy." He said rubbing my belly. "We are here to get cleaned up."

"That's the best place to get dirty again." I said with my eyes closed just feeling the cock against my ass and his hands over my body. "Will you fuck me in the ass daddy?"

"Of course I will baby." He said. "But not right now. You need much more preparation before we start doing it."

I wanted to tell him that I had shoved objects inside my ass before. But then I remembered that he saw me playing with myself just last night. And the dick rubbing against my ass felt much bigger and wider than anything I had inside me before.

"Whatever you say daddy." I said as I turned around and dropped to my knees.

This time I was taking it slow, paying more attention to the balls and licking all over the smooth skin.

"Play with yourself baby." Daddy said.

His every wish was my command, so I took one hand off from the cock and started jerking myself off. I had to spit on my dick for some lubricant but I did what daddy asked me to. I tried maintaining eye contact as much as I could.

With the combination of water running over us and having an orgasm not long ago, it was taking a long time for daddy to cum. And I was nowhere close to cumming as well. It took more than fifteen minutes before daddy showed any signs of ejaculation.

"I'm close baby, are you about to cum?"

I wasn't. "I'm close too." I lied.

"Stand up." He commanded.

When I did, daddy grabbed my dick with one hand and instructed me to do the same. When I grabbed the massive pulsating member, my mind was about to go numb. He pulled me closer to him by my cock. Now we were standing really close to each other with our dicks touching. Taking my hands off his dick, he had his dick over mine. The contrasting size had me amazed as I was being entranced by the dicks in front of me. Daddy then spat over the dicks and started rubbing them together. Now both our dicks were being wrestled by hand. My legs felt wobbly as I grabbed daddy by the shoulder. Daddy was the first to ejaculate. His semen shot all around my own cock.

But he didn't stop. he kept jerking me off with the lube being his own cum. In my wildest fantasies I never thought of this situation. I came only thirty seconds after him. Both of us were spent and had to adjust the shower settings go to the seating area to just sit under the running water.

With all the excitements, I forgot to make anything for lunch. I told daddy that I can order something but he objected. He told me that he would take me out to lunch and then we would need to go for some shopping.

I got ready as soon as I could and couldn't wait for daddy to take me out. I actually thought we were going to go to some sex shop to buy some toys to play together.

Before getting out of the house, daddy asked me once again if I was sure this is what I actually want.

"Once we get there," Daddy held me by the shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "There's no coming back."

"I have been there mentally for so long daddy." I said, resisting the urge to lean in for a kiss. "I can't wait to go all the way with you. And then some."

At that moment, I could see something in his eyes, the meaning of which, I couldn't decipher. Daddy then drove me far away from our house where no one could recognize us as father and son. We had our first meal outside as a couple. There was nothing sexual during lunch; just two people that were trying their hardest to keep their hands off of each other. After the lunch, daddy gave me a small peck on the lips that gave my entire body a rush it has never felt before. This was the feeling I craved, this was what I wanted for the rest of my life.

Being with a person who I know loves me unconditionally. He could take me anywhere he wants and I would follow; knowing that he would never do something to harm me.

When we got into the car after lunch, I tried grabbing daddy's inner thigh. But he quickly slapped my hands away.

"I don't know what kind of porn you are watching." He kept looking at the road. "But we will never get physical while driving."

Seeing the disappointment in my face, he added. "That doesn't mean you'll never get to do anything while I'm driving."

This man was driving me crazy and he knew it. The anticipation of the journey was eating me up as I desperately wanted sexual gratification.

My anticipation didn't pan out the way I wanted it to as daddy ended up parking in front of a pharmacy.

"Daddy?" I looked at the establishment in front and then at him.

"I already said, we need to make up for lost time." He said. "But I also want the experience to be enjoyable for both of us. I'm not going to get in your ass with just spit as lube."

"But I have lube." I said.

"Oh we'll need much more than just lube." He brushed my hair behind my ear. "It'll be better if you just stay here. I'll be back in five minutes."

"Okay." Was all I could manage.

As he was gone for what felt like an eternity, I looked around to see the area surrounding the pharmacy. There was a small chain shop near it, and just a block later, there was a gas station. My eyes focused on a couple of women fuelling their car. It was not that close to me, but it seemed like one of the women was fingering the other while she was working on pumping the gas. The woman pumping the gas was wearing what seemed like a floral sundress. The other was wearing jeans with a biker jacket over something else. The closeness of the two was giving me some ideas of exhibitionism.

After a while, I thought I might just be imagining things given how horny I was for a while with no release. The crazy thing was, I just came twice a couple of hours ago!

Daddy came back with a couple of bags and started driving home. When asked about the contents of the bags, he told me that we would be needing them for tonight. I couldn't wait for the time to come.

At home, daddy told me that there are things in the bags that would prepare me for anal. Every time he mentioned sex, I felt a burning sensation in my stomach.

"We would need to get you cleaned up." Daddy said.

"But daddy I keep myself completely clean down there." Judging from the surprised look on his face, I added. "There is not a single strand of hair below my shoulder."

"Oh I didn't mean shaving." He then unloaded the contents of the bag over the living room table.

It was an enema kit along with some other stuff I didn't recognize.

"You see," Daddy explained. "It might feel good back there." He patted my ass. "But we need to be careful when playing around. We don't want any embarrassing accidents now, do we?"

"Sure," I said. "But all these?"

"Son," He sighed. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do daddy."

"You will need these. I want your first experience to be pleasant and memorable." He paused for a moment before saying. "I know you have had a dildo up there before. But being with another person is not the same. And," He pointed to his dick. "My thing is slightly bigger than your toys."

"How do you know we will need all these things?" I asked before thinking that I wasn't talking to an 18-year-old virgin. My entire existence is the result of this man having sex with a partner.

"Your mother and I," He hesitated for a moment. "Well let's just say we had a healthy relationship."

Lusting after my father for so long, I have nearly forgotten the person that left us almost four years ago. The mother, who was the purest form of human being in my imagination. Daddy held my chin as he might have realized what I was thinking about.

"I cannot wait to make you mine," He forced his tongue in my confused mouth leaving me out of breath. "Completely."

I wanted to scream I was already his, but was too startled by his actions.

From that moment, daddy led me through the thorough cleaning process. We undressed and went to his bedroom. I had a boner while all this was going on, which only went down after I felt completely full with the liquid solution. I was cleaning myself, but the process somehow felt really dirty as I got up to walk towards the toilet to clean my bowels.

Daddy told me to go to his bed and lay down on my back to relax for a bit. While laying down, I felt like I was in a dream; but somehow, this dream was crazier than any of my previous fantasies. And I never wanted the dream to end.

Daddy soon came back to the bedroom with a tray full of stuff. He put the tray down before slowly getting on top of me. He started kissing me slowly as I closed my eyes. This was it. I want him to enter me just like that. He moved on from my lips and started kissing my shoulders, then my nipples, then my belly button, the last kiss fell on my balls before he told me to get up.

I did so, still in a haze. Daddy then gave me a glass of water with a pill to swallow. "It'll help with the pain." I downed the entire glass with the pill while looking him in the eyes.

I was amazed at how caring this man was towards me.

"Do you have any preferred position?" Daddy asked.

"However you'll have me." I said as I saw something in his eyes. It was primal lust as I declared I was his and he could use me as he wished.

"Then get on all fours for me." He commanded.

I flipped over as soon as I could, and he applied the lube generously over my entrance. Then he took a douche and squirted some lube inside me as well.

"Now lay on your back. The first time will be missionary." Daddy said. "I want to see your face when I'm going in for the first time."

When I turned on my back, I saw daddy lubing up his cock. Once he was done, he slathered the excess lube over my already sensitive dick and brought a pillow under my lower back.

In a haze, I put my hands up to his face as he leaned in. he gave me one last kiss on the lips before asking me if I was ready or not. Replying in the affirmative for the fiftieth time of the day, my wish was fulfilled. He was ever so gentle while entering my hole, but it felt uncomfortable for a moment when his cockhead was on its way inside.