Oedipus Was Right Ch. 03

Story Info
Exploration.
2.4k words
4.55
18.5k
38

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

I finished, slowly, as the rest of our love-making had been, and then nature took over and I softened and slipped out of her. She sighed, a long deep sigh, and whispered, "thank you," again.

I chuckled and gently rolled her off of me before scooting down so I could latch on and nurse. She giggled as I started suckling and then started humming that little lullaby again. "Don't worry baby," she said, stroking my hair softly, "you can share with the baby."

For a small-breasted woman, she produced plenty. I suckled and drank until she used a finger to gently break the latch I had on her nipple and offered me the other. I drank my fill as she kept humming and brushing my hair gently.

I guess, in a way, we were both kind of reveling in our new, well, our new "relationship" I suppose you'd call it. We lay like teenagers, touching, exploring, kissing, just learning each other. We talked a little too, but I can't honestly say I remember much of what we said. Mostly silly things, I suppose.

She did tend to say, pretty regularly, "this can't be wrong," to which I would reply with something witty like, "true dat" or "word" or something silly I had heard or read.

And we, well, we looked at each other.

She did it first. She pushed herself up onto her knees and gently rolled me onto my belly. She started at the top of my head, lightly brushing my hair, and I could feel her bend and kiss lightly. Then she started working her way down my back. She touched every square inch, and kissed most of them. When she got to my ass she caressed and kissed and then I felt her spreading my cheeks.

She traced a circle and then touched my anus, giggling when I sort of twitched. "That's exactly how you would act when I took your temperature," she said, and for some reason that image had me springing erect, something she obviously noticed. "Oh my," she said, "shall I go get the thermometer?"

When I didn't respond she giggled and said, "maybe later."

She worked her way down my legs, made me giggle and squirm when she tickled my feet, and then had me roll over.

Now I could see what she was doing and I realized she was just looking, taking in all of me as if she had never seen anything like it before. She lifted each foot in turn, inspected each toe individually, touched each nail, made me giggle and squirm again when she drug a fingernail across the top where tendons are so near the surface.

Moving up my shins she touched and lightly brushed the light hair she found, and kissed her way to my knees.

"I remember when you got this," she said, lightly brushing a finger across a scar on my knee, "the way you cried."

Her eyes met mine and I saw they were shiny but before I could say anything she started moving up.

"But this is new," she said, touching a round scar high on my thigh.

I chuckled and said, "oh, that, that's where I got shot."

"WHAT?!" she yelled, her eyes big, meeting mine.

I laughed and said, "joke, mom. It was a damn cyst that wouldn't open up. I finally had to have it lanced."

She giggled softly then and bent to kiss the scar.

And then she started her inspection again. She took my erection in her hand and held it so it pointed straight up, and then used her other hand to pull the small roll of skin left after I was circumcised, and looked at the glans, at the head, before bending and kissing it very softly. She traced that thick ridge along the bottom of the shaft, not a true bone, but a core of tissue very full of blood, and then the prominent blood vein across the top. She lifted my scrotum, inspected the bottom, the perineal raphe, the little line that separates the two halves, and bent and kissed it too before moving up.

Her fingertips traced the outline of my pubic hair, made me giggle when she probed my belly button lightly, and then up. At my nipples, she teased them until they were hard and then bent and gave me a little electric shock that ran from my nipples to my erection when she nipped lightly and then sucked.

She did my shoulders and both arms the same way, touching, just looking, learning about my body. She giggled when I winced when she plucked a hair from my armpit.

She finished at my face, exploring it like a blind person, her fingertips making little spidery touches, her eyes following them.

"You're beautiful," she said, and kissed me.

I pulled her down and kissed her, then used my leverage to roll us over so I was on top.

"My turn," I said, grinning at her.

I mirrored what she had done. My fingers ran through her hair, thick and coppery, streaks suggesting time with a hairdresser regularly, and the absolute lack of grey confirming it. I used my hands to part her hair, kissing the scalp underneath almost like I was checking for lice. It was a thorough inspection and she hummed a couple of times, a soft, "mmmmmmmmm" sound.

Her neck was strong, still the athlete and runner, she carried little body fat. Her shoulders were smooth, the skin very lightly freckled. She shivered a little when I caressed down the backs of her arms, my palms making the lightest contact I could manage.

I did the same thing down her back. Mom is slender, verging on skinny. This isn't a matter of dieting, although she's careful what eats. Mostly, though, it's a matter of good genes, a good fortune I share. I traced the clear outline of her shoulder blades and her ribs and the little bumps of her spine. Her skin was showing her 53 years. There were small flaws, little dark spots, interesting little wrinkles at her hips, all of which I kissed.

It was her ass, of course, that held my attention most. Still firm, and very shapely, a perfect heart shape where her hips flared and the big muscles make a beautifully feminine curve. I took my time, caressing, kissing, tickling, watching the muscles move as I did.

With my palms flat on her cheeks I spread her gently, exposing that sensitive, private place. There was a light dusting of that orange pubic hair, high on her thighs and spreading a little. Deep in the cleft was a very smooth circle, the puckered muscular sphincter, and the tiny opening at its center. There was a little skin tag at the front of her anus, the bottom from my point of view, and I bent forward, blowing gently, and touched it with my tongue. She shivered when I did that. I laid my fingertips right at the border of the puckered circle and gently opened her. When I traced the circle and probed a little with my tongue she hissed softly into the pillow.

I started down the backs of her legs. It turned out there was a wonderfully sensual spot behind her knees and when she giggled and squirmed I couldn't resist playing there until she kicked and squealed. Her calves were nicely formed, that gymnast's background again, with a tracery of little spider veins.

Her feet were terribly ticklish and I damn near got kicked in the face finding that out. They were long and narrow with long toes. Her toenails were done in a bright red. I liked it. I liked it enough to kiss each toe separately and then do piggies, risking another near kick in the face.

I rolled her over and started up her body, the tops of her feet first, sexy with very distinct tendons, and just as ticklish as the soles. Her shins were a little sharp. Then there was age again, the skin just below her knees sagged a little. So I kissed where it sagged and was soft. She giggled.

Her thighs were slender, with strong gymnast's muscles still showing. I kissed my way up them. At the top was what we'd call today a thigh gap, and, of course, her pussy.

And, oh my, what a perfect pussy it was. She's a natural redhead and that orange hair, thick and curly and luxuriant, started just below her navel and formed a delta down to that beckoning thigh gap. I thought it would be fun to use my razor to make the borders a sharp, distinct line at the edges. Her outer lips, the "labia majora," were full and firm, the fatty pad of her clitoral hood covering the top of her vulva, that sexy slit of a woman's sex, was full. Just a hint of her inner lips, the "labia minora" peeked out, soft and very pink. A truly beautiful pussy.

As I bent to kiss, her womanscent, that sweet, pheromone-laden perfume of an excited woman filled my nose. I inhaled deeply and came instantly erect where I had softened a little during my inspection of her. But this was inspection, not sex, well, not sex yet anyway, so I kept looking. I used my fingertips to gently part her outer lips. In her excitement she was shiny and threads of her natural lubricant connected the two lips as I separated them. Then I lifted her clitoral hood, very gently, and found the center of her pleasure, very pink, shiny, a hard little button just begging to be kissed and sucked.

So I kissed and sucked and mom's back arched and she moaned.

I pulled back before she could get too invested in what I was doing, and used my fingertips to trace that small area between the base of her pussy and her anus, what I had heard called a "taint," as in the old joke, "t'aint ass and t'aint pussy."

I couldn't resist, and bent lower to kiss there, my tongue tracing that sensitive area. Her fingers twisted in my hair and she moaned again.

I spent some time there, slowly licking, enjoying the feel of her coarse hair against my tongue, enjoying the salty, slightly oily taste of her, and breathing in her scent. Her hips were rocking and her fingers in my hair were pulling.

But it was inspection time so I slowly, gently pulled away, kissed those full, wet lips again, and pushed myself up on my arms and then onto my knees so I could finish my examination.

There was a soft little pouch between the points of her hips, what she told me later was a "present from me," left over after I was delivered. It was covered with a deep tracery of stretch marks. It was really the only spot on her where the skin wasn't tight. I thought it was ridiculously sexy and kissed it.

Her belly button was a sexy little innie and the skin of her belly was taut, her ribs showing.

Her breasts were small, her nipples very big and dark on small areolas. They were damp and I couldn't help myself, I suckled each a few seconds, tasting her milk.

Then I did her arms. I lifted each in turn, started at her fingers, kissed each finger, and then sucked it, taking it deep enough in my mouth that my gag reflex was close to being triggered. I worked my way down, kissing her forearms and then up past her elbows. She was sensitive and ticklish on that spot inside her upper arm where the skin was even paler than the rest of her. She's pretty ginger and didn't get into the sun much. As I licked her armpits a quick fantasy flashed and I wondered what she would look like if I threw away her razor.

I kissed and licked the skin under her chin, another sign of her years with the softness I found there. I sucked a little, feeling like a teenager trying to give her a hickey.

I finished at her face, kissing her forehead and cheeks and lips, as I moved my body forward and slipped inside her.

"Do I pass?" she said softly as I worked my knees under hers, locking us together.

"You, my love," I said, kissing her between each word, "are close enough to perfect for me."

Her smile showed me the beautiful bride she had been, and I kissed her again.

Our lovemaking lingered. Neither of us was in a hurry this time. We were joined in that perfect match she described, moving slowly, sharing kisses, whispering our "I love yous."

She came suddenly, spectacularly, crying out, her fingernails digging into my back making me wonder if she had drawn blood.

"Oh God, Davey," she managed, "Oh God, God help me, I'm yours."

"Say it again," I said. Smiling down at her, my movement slow.

She smiled up at me, a beatific smile, a satisfied smile, a very beautiful smile, and said, "I am yours."

I sped up my rhythm a little, feeling her body respond, her hips thrusting again, "say it again," I said, my breath warm and moist in her ear.

"I," gasp, "am," gasp, "yours," she said, panting the words.

I could feel myself getting close so I slowed, wanting us to cum together.

"Again," I said, well, I kind of gasped. My breathing was none too good itself.

"I," kiss, "am," kiss, "yourRRRRSSSSSSSS!"

The last word climbed in pitch through a couple of octaves as she came again.

And that did me in. My own ejaculation was pretty damn spectacular itself. My normal two or three distinct pumps was replaced by a full sex, each wonderful.

We laid, merged, in the afterglow until I softened and slipped out, drawing a little mewing sound from her and a little gasp from me.

I nuzzled her neck, settling, making her carry my weight until she giggled and said, "I can't breathe, baby."

So I rolled off of her, adjusting our bodies, embracing, sharing a pillow, our lips lightly touching so the tiniest movement became a kiss.

"I think I could stay like this, oh, say, maybe forever," I said with a little chuckle.

"No, you can't," she said, leaning back far enough to focus on my eyes, "remember, we have a double date tonight."

I nuzzled under her chin, nipping a little, making her yelp, and said, "do we have to?"

She giggled and said, "He's your oldest and best friend, honey, of course we do. Besides, you'll LOVE Stephanie's new look. You'll see why I'm jealous."

"Okay," I said, squirming down and finding her nipple, starting to nurse.

"Can I at least get a little nap," I managed before latching on in earnest.

"You can, baby," she said.

And again I drifted off, nursing.