Of All the Little Coffee Shops. . . Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed something bigger and Dom knew that. With one last kiss to the inside of my knee he drew his fingers out of my clamping passage and stood up. He walked to the nightstand and I just drank in the sight of him while he got out a condom and some lube. He rolled the condom on and started warming the lube in his hand. He came back to his place between my legs and worked the warmed lube into me with gentle fingers. Once the fingers were gone I waited, it felt like forever to my hungry lust addled body, but couldn't have been more than a second or two until I finally felt the blunt head of his cock at my entrance. He looked up and made eye contact with me, waiting for my permission, and I nodded. He never broke the eye contact while he slowly sank the entire length of his cock into me.

It still burned and I felt a little pain, but it was more like a perfect counterpoint than actual discomfort. Dom fit into me like he was made for me and his cock set all of my nerve endings on fire. He wasn't making the same mistake twice and he waited for me to adjust, frozen above me like a statue. I breathed in and out slowly once, then twice, and tried to focus on relaxing. He sunk in a little further as I relaxed and soon I was writhing under him begging him to move. He didn't give in to my begging quite so readily this time, teasing me with short in and out strokes, opening me slowly and driving me higher and higher with each little thrust. I was starving for the real thing and looked up at him with pleading eyes, just in time to see him smirk and pull out almost all the way before driving his hips forward powerfully, slamming the his thick length into me. My back arched in pleasure as I saw stars, his cock scrapping along my prostate.

I howled my enjoyment and he set up a quick rhythm, pulling out before burying himself back inside me. His hips slammed into me over and over and I lost myself in the hard, fast cadence of his fucking. My mind went blank and I was floating in a hazy sea of pleasure. Dom never faltered or changed his pace, driving his thick cock into me over and over like a machine. He had incredible stamina, especially at this wild pace and my pleasure seemed to stretch out forever, washing over me in waves. I was making unintelligible mindless sounds and he seemed to be lapping them up, watching me with hungry eyes and a crooked smile. Every time I got close to the peak, he would wrap a big hand around the base of my cock and squeeze hard, backing me back off; driving me past it and on to something even bigger. Soon I was begging and whimpering, desperate for my release.

Finally, even Dom's stamina reached it's breaking point and he was gasping with every thrust, hips losing a little bit of their automaton precision. His pace picked up and he drove into me wildly, muttering my name under his breath over and over. This time as my orgasm loomed he did nothing about it, and it crashed over me like a tsunami. My entire body seized, vision going white. My back arched and my toes curled as I screamed his name, my cock spurting between our bodies. He gave a strangled, pained moan and then drove into me even deeper as I clenched around him. I felt his hips jerk as he exploded into the condom, moaning my name. He collapsed into my shoulder, not crushing me with his weight but enough for me to be pinned under him and love it. He nuzzled along my neck, dropping little kisses everywhere while we both panted like we'd just swum across the English channel.

Dom kissed along my neck right up to the tender spot right below my ear, "God, you're beautiful," he whispered reverently nipping my earlobe. I shuddered underneath him, his hot breath and soft lips teasing my tender skin just moments after such a mind blowing orgasm. I was still struggling to pull myself together and form words, but his statement made my heart do a frantic little squirm in my chest. "I love watching you cum," he purred, "such a show," he added with a soft chuckle, sucking hard on my neck, making me arch under him and press my exhausted cock, doing it's best to rise again, against his flat stomach. He continued to kiss and nip and nuzzle along my neck while I mewled under him, until finally, exhausted, he collapsed back across my chest. I took the opportunity to trace the strong lines of his back and shoulders lightly with my finger tips and he sighed happily.

"Stay right here," he said, kissing my cheek and heaving himself back up to standing. When he stood up I could see the aftermath of my pleasure splattered across his chest, drying against all that delicious bronze skin. He was painted from his tight six pack up to one gorgeous shoulder and damn. . . I got some distance. He caught me looking and smiled down at me crookedly, meeting me eyes slowly. I was not prepared for the contented affection I would see in his chocolate eyes and for a second it took my breath away. God this man was amazing. I wanted to pinch myself because I was still pretty sure this has just been a really long, elaborate wet dream but I didn't want to seem like too much of a weirdo. More of a weirdo? A continuing weirdo? God what does this guy see in me?

Dom staggered to the on suite bathroom, leg unsteady and I wanted to laugh with disbelieving joy seeing that he's just as physically effected by this as I am. I heard water running and an off key humming that made my stomach do little flip flops. Gorgeous, amazing in bed, and adorable. . . I was a goner. I'd pined over Dom for so long and now, here in the closest possible proximity to him he was somehow even dreamier. I knew I was already at least half in love. Yeah, I told myself, just half. I'm sure I could salvage this if I had to, if it all went wrong. A shiver shook me then, perhaps the creeping realization of how truly doomed I was, and I snuggled further back into the soft decadence that was Dom's bed. When I looked back up, he was standing in the doorway watching me, a perfect smile on those kissable lips, that same look of affection back in his eyes. Yeah, only half in love, gulp.

He crossed the room in quick, even strides and settled down beside me on the bed. He kissed me softly, more passionate than hungry and we let it draw out into a lazy press of lips, soft exploration taking over for the burning rush of earlier in the evening. He pulled me back against his chest wrapping his arms around me and I was finding I loved being the little spoon. I never got to be the little spoon, I was just too tall usually, but Dom had a few inches on me and he was just so big and broad that it felt natural. He pressed a warm washcloth to my groin and I squirmed in his arms. He kissed along my neck while he cleaned me up. He pressed a warm hand to my shoulder rolling me over lightly onto my stomach and he cleaned me up back there too, pressing warm kisses to the tops of my shoulders while he did.

He must have tossed the washcloth because his mouth and hand never left my body, soon joined by the other one. He kissed and stroked every inch of my skin until I was a fuzzy puddle of exhausted happiness. I fought sleep as long as I could, partly because I was afraid that if I closed my eyes when I woke up this would have all been a dream and partly to simply enjoy the affection and caring this absurdly good looking man seemed to be inexplicably showing me.

Eventually though, I must have succumbed because the next thing I knew I was waking up in the soft early morning sunlight, completely alone. I tried not to panic and push away the cold fear that gripped my heart but it was impossible. I had gone to sleep desperately hoping to wake up wrapped in the warm arms of the man of my dreams, but here I was alone in his bed. His side of the sheets were even cold to the touch, all reminders of the pleasant warmth of the night before gone. I'd been trying to steel my heart for the inevitability of this but facing the reality of the most painful walk of shame I could imagine was killing me. What would I do if he was still here? Oh God, what would I do if he wasn't?

When I contemplated what it would be like if he either showed up or didn't show up at the shop anymore, I couldn't remain still any longer and I bolted out of Dom's bed, frantically scooping up my clothes, intent on getting out of there before I totally melted down. I wriggled into my boxers and pulled up my jeans. When I bent over to haul them up, I winced at how sore I was. Definitely hadn't been all a dream then. Any other time I would have enjoyed the burning ache of being well and truly fucked, but today I was too emotionally invested in the potential abandonment to really savor it. I didn't bother with my shirt or socks and just carried them in a bundle while I crept out of Dom's room as silently as I could, intent on making it to the front door and my shoes.

When I got into the hallway I froze. Dom was definitely still here and I could tell because he was singing. Terribly. He was off key and his voice was cracking as he enthusiastically slogged through some old crooner number. I heard the original singer and a band, tinny and small the way you only get with a cell phone speaker backing him up. He might have been a terrible singer but his voice was still deep and deliciously rumbly and it stirred me up a little bit nonetheless. Distracted from my previous terror, I crept with renewed purpose as silently as possible down the stairs and towards where he was.

Slowly, secret agent style, I crept down the hallway and peeked my head around the corner of the wall, into the kitchen, from which the strained notes of Dom's sexy voice, contorted into clearly unfamiliar convolutions drifted. I was lucky I was leaning on the wall to do this, because if I wasn't I think the sight would have actually driven me to my knees. Dom was in the kitchen, in front of the stove tossing around a couple of pans that smelled amazing while dancing around in slow mo to the song. The only thing more mouthwatering than the smell of whatever he was cooking was the sight of his mouthwateringly perfect ass clad only in white boxer briefs.

My groan at this absurdly arousing sight must have been loud enough for him to hear over the music because he head whipped up and he hit me with a gazillion watt smile. Thank you wall, o steadfast friend, for supporting me while me knees become Dom-induced jello. It was a good thing he'd fucked me into the ground last night or I would have had no choice but to jump him right there.

"Baby!," he called abandoning the pans on the stove and pausing the music to cross the room in a rush and sweep me up into a blazing kiss. If my brain had not been rendered useless by the sight of that hot ass I might have been able to ask any one of the hundreds of questions I'd thought of for him since waking up, but as it was, I just got swept along in the current of that passionate good morning kiss. He'd continued to sweep me along in his arms and finally he plopped me bonelessly into one of the tall chairs that sat by the counter in his kitchen. I winced as my ass connected hard with the seat but he was beaming at me and I struggled not to grin back like a lovesick fool. No matter what the butterflies in my stomach had to say about it.

He swirled things around in the pans and tossed stuff up in the air briefly before coming back around the counter to trail hot hands up and down my back and press kisses to my temple. It was like I was a magnet drawing him in and he just had to touch me. My head swam with it and I was so off kilter I didn't even know where to begin. "Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up," he murmured into my hair and I stiffened in his arms. His hands ghosted over my ribs and I wanted to sigh and relax into his touch but I was really anxious about where this line of thought was going for him. He didn't leave me in suspense long, continuing "I'm always an early riser and I can't turn it off even on the weekends. I tried to just relax but I was too antsy and I would have woken you up if I stayed. I wanted to let you sleep in on your day off, so I figured I'd come down here and get started on something useful. I did promise you breakfast after all! I hope I didn't wake you" He sounded genuine and when I met his eyes there was something in them I couldn't define.

The iron bands of anxiety that had been closing around my heart lessened and I think he could tell. His arms settled back down around my waist and he hauled me a little closer to him, kissing me deeply. It was different than the other kisses we'd shared so far, not the wild passion or tentative exploration we'd shared the night before, this had something behind it. Meaning, emotion. It was like Dom was trying to show me how he felt through that kiss and my heart went wild with it because it felt like exactly what I felt too. Something on the stove sizzled and popped and he broke off the kiss cursing softly. "I can't burn the first thing I ever cook you, but damn if it isn't hard to stop touching you," he said with a soft chuckle and I felt myself blushing.

We shared a companionable silence for the next couple minutes before whatever he was making finished up and he was able to portion it onto plates. I figured I might as well make use of the time and I set about making coffee for each of us. It was weird to feel so at home in someone else's domain but he really had bought the exact same machine I had at the shop and before long, with just a little exploration of his well stocked fridge and cabinets I had a steaming french vanilla latte for him and an Americano for myself. Every time I glanced at him while I was making the coffee he was watching me like a hawk, his face etched with an expression that looked like pride and . . . ownership. It made me shiver.

I set the coffees on the counter of the breakfast bar and Dom brought around the plates. The source of the divine smell in the kitchen turned out to be omlettes with beautiful fresh ingredients and crispy fried potatoes with big chunks of thick, smoked bacon. It was heaven and every bite had me moaning in delight while Dom watched me with hungry eyes. By about the third time he'd shifted in his seat and tried to discretely adjust the hard on his boxer briefs could do nothing to hide, I met his eyes and made an exaggerated show of licking the fork from where my fingers wrapped around it all the way to the tips of the tines. It should have been a ridiculous move really, but Dom groaned in what sounded almost like pain and his eyes were dark to the point of being almost black, staring intently at my tongue.

Grinning took a final gulp of my coffee and then slid off the chair and dropped to my knees, grabbing his hand and dragging him to stand leaning back against the counter. He started to say something but I cut him off by mouthing his hard on through the fabric of his boxers and he groaned while his knees buckled. He caught himself with his hands on the counter and the fact that I could evoke reactions like that out of this gorgeous man had me giddy with power. I teased him some more drawing more hungry sounds from him, while he gripped the edge of the counter his knuckles turning white.

By the time I drug his boxer briefs down he was thrusting shallowly into the air for more contact. I happily obliged, swallowing him down with a little bit of effort. He groaned loudly at the move, one hand leaving the counter to tangle in my hair, holding me there in a rough way I just knew had to be involuntary. When he tried to remove the hand, stroking my hair softly in apology I grabbed him roughly by the ass and pushed him back into my throat as far as I could possibly take him. He made a strangled sound of startled pleasure and threaded his hand back in my hair, gentler than the first time, but I would accept the compromise. I swallowed around him a few times, fighting my gag reflex before I finally had to come up for air. He was gasping for air and making mewling sounds I hadn't heard from him before and the look on his face of hungry adoration made any discomfort I felt totally irrelevant. I loved giving blowjobs and Dom's reactions just drove me to higher and higher heights of lust.

I alternated working him with my hand and tongue with taking him deep into my throat and it didn't take long before he was on edge. "Kyle, baby," he croaked in a broken voice that drove me insane with want. I knew it was a warning but there was exactly zero chance I was going to let him cum anywhere but in my mouth and I worked him even harder. Finally he lost it, grabbing the back of my head and shoving me deeper onto him while he convulsed and shouted my name. It was the loudest he'd ever been so far and his loss of control sent me soaring. He gushed into my mouth, spurt after spurt of salty cum and I loved every single second. I swallowed everything he could give me, milking his softening cock and teasing him with my tongue just a little until I finally released him with a pop. He sagged against the counter breathless and gasping, eyes wide. I knew I had to be grinning like the Cheshire cat but I couldn't help it, I'd clearly just quite literally blown his mind and for a second I preened with the knowledge that I'd exceeding any possible expectations he'd had for me.

Finally he regained his breath and hauled me to my feet, kissing me soundly, darting his tongue in to taste himself in my mouth and I shuddered against him. It was so sensual and intimate and I couldn't get enough. I was hard but that fact was much less pressing to me than the sense of hungry wonderment I'd seen in Dom's eyes after I'd gotten him off. He seemed more concerned though because the kiss turned hungry and his strong fingers were unbuttoned my jeans. The blowjob has left me so turned on that I barely lasted a minute with his strong hands stroking up and down my length. I came hard then sagged against him while he stroked my hair with his clean hand and pressed gentle kisses to my face.

For the first time all morning I glanced at the clock and cursed, I only had about an hour and a half to get dressed and get to the shop before I had to meet the damn air conditioning guy. "Shower," Dom said in a tone that brooked no argument, "then I'll drive you to the cafe." I stared at him and he blushed a little and shifted uncomfortably. "I mean," he said fumblingly, "If you want. I just . . ." he blew out a breath. "I don't want to be presumptuous, but I just really want to spend time with you. I don't want you to leave yet, I want to be around you. I'd really like to come with you to the shop today, but if that's too much, if I'm going to fast, just let me know . . .:" he trailed off looking a mix of hopeful and embarrassed. He shifted his weight from foot to foot and I couldn't take it anymore, I kissed him soundly and he made a happy noise.

"I'd love that," I said, meaning it with all my heart and he grinned and took my hand. That made my heart do it's insane little flip flop again and I knew I had to be grinning like a loon while he led me back upstairs. He stopped by a closet in the hallway and pulled out two towels and a toothbrush still in it's packaging. I grinned. Dom was such a thoughtful guy, it seemed crazy to think that he might be mine all mine.

We had a shower filled with groping and light caresses, he washed my hair while I luxuriated in his touch. He took me to the shop and hung out with me while the AC guy did all the necessary repairs. I went back home with him. We hung out. Then we hung out the next day and the day after that. Even when we were working we saw each other at least twice a day, once in the morning for coffee and once at lunch. After our first few times together it became obvious that Dom was a caretaker and after the few times he stroked his thumbs over my sharp hipbones and commented about me needing to eat more, he started making two lunches every morning, one for me and one for him. We always ate them, weather permitting at the picnic table where we'd first had coffee. He was sweet and adorable in his intensity to care for me, not to mention a spectacular cook and eventually I stopped fighting him over how unnecessary it was and just let him fuss over me. I had a boyfriend. And not just any boyfriend, the boy of my dreams boyfriend.