Of Crystals and Watches Ch. 02

Story Info
The strange turn has been made and it only turns further.
3.5k words
4.61
16.5k
14

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree sat on the living room floor in mild shock. She had just met her newest roommate and, being that he was a man, it was only right that he take over as her Master once they got home. Things had gotten off so well too, Desiree rewarding Jason with the best blowjob she could remember giving in some time. But circumstances had gotten in way.

The blonde got up on her feet, considering the situation. She couldn't exactly blame Samantha for how she reacted, Desiree could recognize how walking in on such a scene would look like. Sam didn't understand but that was alright.

What bothered Desiree most was Jason's reaction to it. The fact that it so obviously distressed him caused her greater pain than he knew. But she had told her to fix it and so she shall. Her background was in engineering, after all, it was something of a specialty for her.

She just needed to make Samantha understand. That was the key. Everything else would flow naturally out of that.

Desiree had left the door to her room cracked open when she ventured down to reward her Master, so she simply walked in and shut the door behind her. She paced back and forth several times, trying to think of solutions. Everything led back to the same conclusion.

Laying down on her stomach on the floor next to her bed, Desiree reached under it. Stretching and grasping, she managed to pull what she was looking for from the farthest corner. It had been kept safe under that bed but now she needed what was inside.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures," the girl muttered to herself as she began turning the tumblers on the side of the box. Once the combination read 1903 the locks disengaged. Gingerly lifting the lid, Desiree peeked inside.

There was a pocket watch, gold plated, attached to a silver chain. Picking it up and opening it, Desiree checked the interior. The numbers on the face of it were roman numerals, inlaid with gems that sparkled faintly. While this was plainly an ornate and beautiful piece, most people would have said that it was useless. Partly because the clock was stuck but more importantly it was missing a hand. Anyone looking at it could tell the minute but not the hour. Desiree knew better.

The young blonde stood up, put on a jacket and a pair of shorts over her lingerie, and stepped out of her room. Her destination wasn't far, it was just the door to Samantha's room directly across from her's.

"Sam?" Desiree called, knocking on the door.

"Go the fuck away," the redhead responded, muffled by the door.

"Sam, just let me in," Desiree said.

Nothing.

"Sam, come on, you know me, you know I've got a good reason for this," Desiree pleaded. "Just let me explain."

A soft click signaled that the door was opening. Beyond was Samantha, looking profoundly annoyed.

"Well this better the best damned explanation I've ever heard," Sam said.

"Can we sit?" Desiree asked, gesturing to Sam's bed.

"Yeah," the former fencer replied, rolling her eyes.

The girl was taller than Desiree, taller than a good number of men at 5'11. Her red hair was kept on the short side, barely allowed to fall past her ears. Where Desiree was busty and curvy, Samantha was slender and small chested, still retaining some of the toned, sculpted look she had nurtured during her days as an elite athlete. Desiree had never really looked at those aspects of her roommate but considering her plans that was her natural train of thought.

"Alright," Samantha said as she sat down. "What have you got?"

"Well," Desiree began, still standing. She held the watch behind her back, gripping it by the chain, letting it rest on top of her knuckles. She took it out and began opening it up.

"That's a nice watch," Samantha stated. "But it has nothing to do with this conversation."

"Don't you worry, it has everything to do with it," Desiree retorted, holding the watch up by the chain. The numbers began to glow, casting their light on Samantha. The redhead stared blankly back.

"You see, Sam," Desiree said, "Jason is my Master."

"Your master?" the entranced woman asked vacantly.

"Yes," the blonde answered. "We happened to run into each other on my way back from Dr. Davis. He was so kind to walk me home and it was only right that I reward him."

"But Samantha," Desiree continued. "You ruined it. I don't blame you, but you still need to make up for it. Master was quite distressed by your reaction and that will not do, Samantha. It needs to be fixed."

"Fixed," Sam echoed.

"Now, Sam," Desiree started. "You must be the one to fix it. Let Jason become your Master and make him happy, just as I would. Now who is your Master?"

"My Master...Jason." Samantha voiced.

"Sam," Desiree said, resisting the urge to stroke her roommate's red hair. "It is your greatest desire to please your Master. You will only find fulfillment in making him happy and will seek to do so by the most direct means possible, as long as it brings no harm to yourself or others."

Satisfied that her work was complete, Desiree relaxed the watch's chain, the numbers going dark as it deactivated. Samantha blinked a few times, regaining her bearings.

"Oh, Des," Sam said sadly. "I'm so sorry, if I only I had known."

"That's okay," Desiree consoled. "You can make it up to me. Go next door and finish what I started for Master."

Samantha smiled at Desiree. "Of course."

The former fencer stood up and sauntered into the hallway. Desiree listened from around the corner as Sam knocked on Jason's door and was satisfied when she heard the sound of the door opening.

"Samantha?" Jason asked. "I...I didn't think you'd want to talk to me after-"

"It's alright," Sam interrupted. "Desiree talked with me, explained everything, and...I was wrong. Please forgive me."

"Um, I think the forgiveness might need to be going the other way here," Jason replied.

"Shh, let me make it up to you," Samantha said. That was followed by the sound of the door closing.

Desiree stepped out into the hall and looked down to see Samantha's shirt lying on the ground. The blonde smiled at the implications.

The moment was disrupted by the sounds of the front door opening. Snapping her attention to it, Desiree hurried down the stairs. At her arrival on the first floor she was met with the sight of Mavis laying a backpack on one of the living room couches.

"Oh, hey Desiree," the landlady said, looking up at the blonde. "Sorry I wasn't here when you got back from your appointment. Got called in unexpectedly, beginning of the year madness, you know how it goes. Oh, have you met your new roommate yet?"

"Yes, I have," Desiree answered with a slight smile on her face.

Noticing this, Mavis smiled back. "I'm guessing it went well. Well, if you come with me to the kitchen you can tell me your thoughts about him while I grab a snack.

Mavis stepped into the kitchen, opening the fridge as Desiree followed her in.

"Go ahead and sit," the older woman said. "I'll just whip up a sandwich really quick, unless...yep, nobody remembered to buy sliced bread."

"Really?" Desiree asked as she took her seat.

"Yeah," Mavis replied, joining the blonde at the table. "Anyway, what's on your mind?"

"Oh, nothing much," Desiree answered, pulling the watch out from behind her back.

***

Jason stepped back in surprise as another's lips met his own. Samantha took advantage of this to press forward, only pausing to discard her shirt in the hall as she guided Jason backwards onto his bed.

With a solid shove Sam forced Jason across the room, leaving him sprawling on the bed. The redhead giggled as she threw the door closed behind her. Jason found himself only able to watch, mouth agape, as the young woman approached, shrugging off her clothes. With one step her bra was on the floor, letting her small but perky breasts free. A second and her pants and panties were on her ankles, a third and they were one the floor. A fourth and final step and a nude Samantha was standing over an utterly dumbfounded Jason.

"Wh-what?" he finally managed to say.

"Desiree explained everything to me," Sam said, climbing up on the bed and straddling Jason's legs. "I should have been more understanding, so let me make it up to you."

"I think you understood perfectly!" Jason exclaimed. "I'm the one who should be apologizing! Desiree too!"

Sam reached down and unzipped Jason's jeans. "Just let me make you happy, Master." She pulled the pants down around Jason's thighs.

"Master?" the boy questioned before he was overwhelmed by the wet warmness of Samantha's mouth enveloping his hardening cock, still sensitive from his earlier experience with Desiree. His eyes went wide from the sensation and over stimulation.

As his cock returned once more to its erect state Samantha withdrew her mouth. "I'd love to give you a blowjob, but Desiree already did that," she said. "It's better that I change it up a little."

"Ch-change?" Jason asked. "What do you-"

He was cut off as Samantha quickly pushed forward on her knees, aligning and impaling herself on Jason's cock. He breathed in sharply as the sensation hit him. The heat, the warm folds of flesh surrounding his member were unlike anything he'd felt before.

"Oh...my...god," he said slowly as Samantha began bouncing on his cock, the slight tickle of his and her's untrimmed pubic hair brushing against each other adding an extra dimension to the experience.

"Yes, Master," Samantha said, "bask in it, please."

"Oh..." Jason vocalized, losing himself in the sensations. "Wait," he suddenly said in a moment of clarity. "Pregnant?"

"I'm on the pill," Samantha said, smiling. "Unless," she added, her smile fading, "you'd like for me to get pregnant."

"No!" Jason replied, unable to express himself further as his mind continued to struggle with the overstimulation.

"Great!" Samantha exclaimed, smiling as her paced quickened. "Don't worry, I'll make you so happy, Master, whatever you wish!"

***

Mavis walked wide eyed down the upstairs hallway, heading towards her bedroom. Desiree had just shown her the most beautiful watch. So beautiful that whatever words Desiree had been saying had simply entered her mind and enlightened her.

She now understood her purpose in life, with a clarity that she had never experienced before. Jason was her Master, and she had a duty to and the immense pleasure of making him happy and servicing him in any way she could. In that regard the direct route was best and what was a more direct way to please a man than sex? Mavis remembered vaguely that Jason had expressed disdain for the over sexualized world his parents came from but she was sure that just meant that he felt left out. After all, trying to please a man through any means other than sex was just inefficient.

Just before she reached her bedroom door the one just across the hall from it, Jason's door, her Master's door, opened. Stopping in her tracks she stared at the doorway, giving her undivided attention to the possibility that Jason might require her services.

Samantha was the one that stepped out of that room, however, naked as the day she was born, her hand digging into her pussy. The redhead scooped out a handful of what Mavis could only assume was Jason's sperm. It was only after Samantha began pouring the white liquid into her mouth that she glanced over at Mavis for the first time. The redhead licked her lips after she finished her meal, smiling and winking at Mavis before turning away and walking back to her room.

Mavis had not even been thinking about where Sam's clothes might have gone until she saw a white shirt glide across the floor, disturbed by the redhead's footsteps. Of course. It only made sense to please Master by removing obstructive clothing. With that in mind Mavis began to reach for the bottom of her dress so that she could pull it over her head and off of her body. She paused only because Jason appeared in the doorway.

He looked tired, haggard, hunched over and clutching a change of clothes and a bottle of all-in-one shampoo and conditioner to his chest. He glanced over at Mavis, his eyes going into a wild-eyed shock look as he glanced over to Sam's room and then back at Mavis.

"Don't say anything," Jason said. Mavis obliged.

"I'm just going to go take a shower," Jason continued, pointing at the bathroom door. "And try to forget everything that's happened in the last hour or two."

Mavis didn't do or say anything to stop him as Jason walked down to the end of the hall and entered the bathroom. After all, if he wanted a shower she should let him have one. Showers were very pleasurable, it goes without saying. The only thing that could make a shower better was sex in the shower, Mavis thought with a smile.

***

Jason turned the water on in the shower, standing under it as the heat kicked in and the water slowly turned from a cold, hair raising tingle to a muscle relaxing warmth washing over his shoulders and neck. He breathed in slowly through his nose, feeling the steam in his nasal passages. Jason thought for a second that he had forgotten to turn on the ventilation fan. Heck, he forgot to check if the room had one. Didn't want to turn the bathroom into a breeding ground for mold. Well, normally he didn't. Today he couldn't care about it in the slightest.

"This is as bad as Mom and Dad's parties," Jason muttered to himself. Actually, it was worse, he was now a participant in the revelries, not just unfortunate collateral as the sounds leaked through his bedroom walls. He'd moved out here to get away from that sort of thing and somehow just ended up deeper in it.

He was broken from his thoughts by the sound of a ventilation fan coming to life. Jason looked up to see the steam shifting as it was being pulled through the vent in the ceiling. He looked down to stare at the wall, letting his brain shut off a bit as a he looked at the near featureless white tile.

"Just to let you know, it'd be better if you turned on the fan before you started your shower," Mavis' voice called out from the bathroom door. "Dealing with mold is not a fun experience for anyone."

"Right, sorry," Jason replied. "I'm just a bit distracted is all."

"I'm sure you are, it's alright," Mavis said before the door closed.

Jason took another deep breath, trying to collect his thoughts. The attempt failed when he heard the shower door open behind him.

"... Desiree?" Jason asked. Couldn't be her, right? Only heard the door close once, it didn't open again, right? That would mean...no, no. "Sam?" he asked again, hoping that his conclusion was wrong.

"No, honey, it's just me," Mavis said, her voice as sweet as the pet name she had just bestowed on him. Jason could feel her naked breasts against his back and saw her arms reach around him and begin rubbing at his crotch. Almost despite himself his cock began to find new life.

"I hope you've had a pleasant first day, my dear sweet Master," Mavis cooed, her fingers wrapping around Jason's cock.

"Not you too," Jason said, no longer thinking of fighting at this point. He just stood still and accepted it.

"It is nothing less than you deserve," Mavis stated, as if such a thing should have been self evident.

"Did I sign up for some sort kinky sex cult?" Jason asked, searching with desperation for some kind of levity in the situation. "You really should include that in the housing contract."

"No need to sully what we have with such banal things as contracts," Mavis replied in a voice that sounded more genuine than Jason thought the situation warranted.

Jason flinched, his cock having finally returned to life and more sensitive than he had ever felt after have already orgasmed twice in quick succession. Mavis quickly adopted a technique where she palmed the head of his penis with one hand, massaging it, while her other hand fondled his balls. In quick order Jason was shuddering as he came again, spritzing whatever was left of his seed onto Mavis's hand. She withdrew her hand and, from what Jason could hear, began licking it.

"Enjoy your night, Master," Mavis said between licks, stepping out of the shower. The bathroom door opened, then closed, and then she was gone. Jason hoped a least.

Unable to deal with any unknowns at this point, he turned around and stared at the door. He was alone, he knew that now. Sinking down into a sitting position, Jason contemplated how his life had changed so rapidly. In the space of a few hours he had gone from a virgin to having sexual encounters with three different women. Hell, he had just cum for the third time today. His previous record was two. In a week.

Closing his eyes, he wondered what on Earth happened to cause all this.

***

Desiree was sitting at the kitchen table, smiling to herself and filled with a sense of satisfaction. Mavis was across from her, still enraptured by the light emanating from the watch. Having only just finished informing Mavis of what was expected of her, Desiree turned it off and placed it on the table. Mavis blinked a few times as her senses returned to her.

"Do you understand?" Desiree asked.

"Yes, of course," Mavis answered.

"Good, then go and reintroduce yourself to our Master," Desiree ordered.

"Gladly," Mavis replied, standing up and walking out of the kitchen.

Desiree continued to smile to herself. She knew she had done well today, had done good work for her Master's benefit. The thought crossed her mind that she had had another Master that she was serving not so long ago. But the memory was vague and he wasn't here with her. Therefore she pushed the thought from her mind.

Instead she stood up, walked over to one of the cabinets and opened it. Inside were an assortment of different snack foods. There were Sam's healthy nut mixes, a handful of which would basically serve as her breakfast each morning. There was also Mavis' fancy European chocolates that were left untouched save for special occasions. Desiree pondered for a moment that meeting Master might constitute such a moment but decided to let Mavis make the decision on that. Instead she passed over the sweet delicacies and reached for own personal favorite; Goldfish.

Laughing with childish glee, the young girl grabbed a handful of the cheesy snacks out of the bag and began munching on them. With a spinning pirouette she turned around and walked out of the kitchen, making her way back upstairs. Upon reaching the second floor she was greeted by the sight of Mavis, standing outside the bathroom door, naked save for a towel draped about her shoulders.

"He's satisfied?" Desiree asked after shallowing the last of her goldfish.

"Yes," Mavis answered, smiling and giving a hand job motion to hint at her more specific meaning. "That should be enough for tonight, I'm sure sleep will all like to get some sleep."

"I think so," Desiree replied. "Thank you, Mavis, I really appreciate your help."

"Nonsense," the landlady said. "I'm only doing what we were meant to do."

"I feel the same," Desiree confirmed. "Good night."

"Good night," Mavis parroted. The two then walked past each other, slipping into their respective bedrooms.

Once the door was closed behind her Desiree took a moment to look at her attire. Perhaps Mavis had the right idea. Why let clothes get in the way? It would bring her Master more joy to let him see her in her full glory whenever he might see her. No further thought on the matter was needed, so Desiree shrugged off what little clothing she had on and jumped into her bed. She clutched the watch to her bosom as she drifted off, thankful that it had allowed her to succeed in her mission.

Next thing she knew Desiree was waking up, wondering what the hell was happening. Why was she naked in bed? She didn't do that. Furthermore, why was sleeping with something stuck in her cleavage? That was definitely something she didn't do. Sliding the object from between her breasts, she frowned at the sight. The most important question to ask was: why the hell did she have the watch out?

12