Of Crystals and Watches Ch. 04

Story Info
Things begin to settle down, but a new threat looms.
7.2k words
4.57
12.4k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz stepped into her dorm room, slipping her phone into her pocket as she walked over to her bed on the far side of the room.

"I thought you already called the police?" Sarah asked, sitting on her own bed, clicking away at her laptop. It was the evening of the day that Jason had saved them from Dr. Davis and the sisters learned that their purpose in their lives was to devote themselves to Master's pleasure and happiness.

"Of course, I called them as soon as we got back this morning." Liz replied. "I would never disappoint Master by not following his plan."

Sarah shivered involuntarily at the thought of garnering Master's disapproval. "Yeah, that was stupid of me to ask. But then who were you talking to?"

"It was the employment office," Liz answered. "Looks like Dr. Davis no longer has a job with the college, so I can't be a receptionist to someone who doesn't work here anymore."

"Oh, so the job that you were so happy about is gone," Sarah commented. "I would say sorry, but Dr. Davis was a creep, messing with our brains like that."

"Yeah, he was," Liz replied. "You think he was trying to turn us into sex slaves or something?"

"Probably," Sarah answered. "Good thing he wasn't able to either, otherwise we wouldn't have become Master's Love-Slaves."

It was Liz's turn to shiver. "Yeah. Could you imagine us not serving Master?"

"I don't want to, so don't bring it up," Sarah responded. "Anyway, back to your call with the employment office. Did they say what would happen now that you can't work?"

"Well, they told me that given the circumstances they were willing to make some allowances," Liz answered. "Starting with getting me excused absences for the first three days of class so I can emotionally recover."

"Sounds pretty sweet," Sarah commented. "I almost wish you and I had switched places. Almost."

Liz sighed. "Not all of us revel in risking our futures like you do."

"I don't take risks," Sarah replied. "I just have a good grasp on what to take seriously and what to blow off."

"Yeah, whatever," Liz responded. "Hey, since we share almost all our classes, can you get me a copy of the syllabi and all that?"

"Sure," Sarah answered. "Was there anything else from the employment office? Like, say, about your actual employment status?"

Liz rolled her eyes. "Calm down, sis, I was getting to that. They gave me two options. Either they place me in a job in a different department with same pay or better, or I stop working and they pay me my salary until my contract would of come up at the end of the school year."

"Which did you pick?" Sarah asked.

"I thought about it for a while," Liz replied. "I decided that it would be better if I didn't work so I could devote more time to Master."

Sarah nodded. "If it's for Master then it's the right decision. Back before we were enlightened you would have gotten another job just so you could put it on your resume, but things are different now."

"Absolutely," Liz responded. "As a Love-Slave I must make sure that Master gets first pick of everything I have." She paused as she took that line of thought to its logical conclusion. "I guess that includes my money. Should I buy him a 'thank you for owning me' gift?"

Sarah smirked at her twin. "Look at you, making sure all your little ducks are in a row. Love-Slave or not, you're always a brown-noser."

"Hey, come on, don't tease me," Liz pleaded. "We're talking about something more important than good grades or letters of recommendation. This is the purpose of our entire existence!"

Sarah sighed and put her laptop off to the side. "You're right. I should some take some notes from you, so give me your sage advice, Mistress Brown-Nose." She offered her sister an exaggerated bow with her hands clasped together as if in prayer.

Liz frowned at the sight. "Keep teasing me and I won't help you figure out a plan to gain Master's approval."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Sarah yelled in genuine fear. "I'm sorry, just, please. Our lives are at stake here, or at least our emotional well being. You've got to help me. Hell, we've got to help each other!"

Liz pulled out the chair of her sister's desk and sat in it. "That's true. As bad it would be if Master rejected me, I know it would hurt almost as much if he rejected you. So let's start brainstorming."

"Well, first things first, we've got our bodies," Sarah offered. "But we both know that isn't enough to demonstrate our devotion. So what else?"

"I've got my brain," Liz said. "I'm smart, so I can help him study for exams if he wants."

"You're studious, not smart," Sarah replied. "Big difference."

"Oh, shut up," Liz retorted. "It's not like you'll blow him away with your grades."

Sarah shook her head. "I keep telling you, not everything is about grades. I don't need those when I've got my sparkling personality and sharp wit."

"How do you know he'll like that?" Liz asked. "Maybe he'll find your teasing and flirting heavy handed and your jokes unsophisticated." She haughtily flipped her hair back. "For all you know, he's not like all those other boys that fell so easily for you and prefers a more refined lady like me."

Something Liz said got Sarah's mind moving in a new direction. "Other boys?" She asked before leaping to her feet. "Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot!"

"Forgot what?" Liz asked.

"My boyfriend!" Sarah answered. "My thoughts have been so consumed by Master, rightfully so, that I forgot that I already have a boyfriend back home!" She pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened up her messenger app. "I better break up with him. There's no way I can devote myself fully to Master if I have a side dude."

Liz waited quietly as her sister typed away on her phone. She would never interrupt when Sarah was doing the work of being a good Love-Slave.

"There we go," Sarah said as she pressed the send button. "Maybe if it pleases Master I can do stuff with other people, but until then I should make sure I'm physically and emotionally available to him first and foremost."

Liz nodded silently, agreeing with her twin's assessment.

"Hold on," Sarah said, looking at her phone. "The old boy toy is texting back. 'Why are you doing this to me? You said we would try to make long distance work.' Um, let's see...'I've found someone who makes me feel more fulfilled than you ever could.' That sound good?"

"Well, it's true," Liz commented.

"Good enough for me then," Sarah replied as she hit send. "Oh, here he comes again. 'What are you talking about? You've only been there one weekend.' Um...'Let's just say I've had an enlightening day.' Send."

Sarah kept silent as the sounds of message alerts went off on her phone. "Well, he isn't happy about it, but..." She shrugged her shoulders. "It's not like he can compete, but how am I supposed to tell him that? I don't think people outside our little group will understand the idea of loving someone so much that you'd literally enslave yourself to them." She stared at her screen for a moment, her lip twisting as she thought. "I'll go ahead and block his number so he stops distracting me," she added as she pressed the buttons for that on her phone screen.

"I'd say that I feel bad for him," Liz commented. "But you did it for Master's sake, so there was nothing else to be done."

"Yep," Sarah replied. "Goodbye old boyfriend whose name I can't even bother to remember." She swiped at her phone screen a few times. "And now you have been deleted from my message history and my contacts." She put her phone to sleep and tossed the device onto her bed. "Now I have more emotional real estate to devote to Master." The Love-Slave shivered as she said that. "Oh, that felt so good in my pussy."

"Gross, sis," Liz replied.

"Hey, I bet you felt the same thing when you called the police for him," Sarah retorted.

Liz blushed in response.

"Yeah, you did!" Sarah exclaimed, taking that as non-verbal confirmation. She leaned in and whispered into her twin's ear. "Imagine, Master comes down from the bedroom and sees you in the kitchen. You're wearing nothing but an apron as you make pancakes for him, so he admires your ass as you work."

"Yes," Liz hissed as her eyes closed.

"You place the pancakes in front of him at the table," Sarah continued. "You ask them how they taste, but they're so good that he can't bring himself to stop eating for even a second. So he just gives you a thumbs up."

"Oh," Liz moaned as her pussy began to moisten. "If only I could make him that happy."

"Then you take off your apron to show him your naked glory," Sarah said. "He nods approvingly and points to his crotch, so you climb under the table and start blowing him."

Liz's head rolled around as she got lost in her arousal. She had always been a good girl who never dreamed of doing that sort of thing for a man, but Master was no mere man.

"You give him a long, adoring tongue bath," Sarah continued. "He cums in your mouth as he finishes the last pancake, then he pets your head and says it was a great breakfast."

"Oh, God, don't stop," Liz moaned.

"Then you go out to the living room and snuggle as you watch one of his favorite movies with him," Sarah said.

Liz suddenly became alert as a thought came to her. "It turns out that I hate the movie he wants to watch, but because it makes him happy it makes me happy. So I end up loving the movie and replacing my preference with his."

Sarah pulled back, a look of shocked realization on her face. "Oh my God, that's totally what would happen. It's such a great sign of our devotion. That's so...hot!"

Liz looked down and for the first time saw that her sister had unzipped her own jeans, slipped a hand into her panties, and was jilling herself while her and Liz were practically touching.

"Seriously, Sarah!" Liz exclaimed. "You're masturbating right here, right now?"

"You want it too," Sarah replied. "Just the idea of pleasing Master is a turn on." She brought her face in closer to her sister, well within kissing range. "Could you imagine if he was here right now? Would he find twin sisters getting each other off hot?"

Liz began panting as the idea planted itself in her mind. "He might," she managed to get out. Before she even realized it she had undone the zipper on her own skirt and was fingering herself underneath her panties.

"Hey," Sarah said as her lips closed in on her twin's. "You think he has fantasies about watching twin sisters fuck each other?"

"Maybe," Liz managed to get out. "We should...practice...just in...case."

As soon as Liz got that out Sarah's mouth collapsed on her's. They began making out as they both continued masturbating, their crotches so close that their wrists bumped into each other repeatedly as they fingered themselves.

It was something that neither sister would ever consider doing under normal circumstances, but if they stood even a small chance of better pleasing Master by doing this, then they were going to do it with gusto.

***

Jason stretched his arms over his head as he stepped out of the bathroom. He had spent most of the day since his busy morning staying away from his housemates. The only times Jason left his room were the couple of occasions where he went to grab something from the kitchen or instances like this one to visit the bathroom.

While he appreciated how his housemates had stopped their behavior from the night before, the memories still irked him, and it was hard to be around the three ladies without thinking of that. It wasn't like they had all suddenly become completely normal either. All of them watched him intently as he passed them, as if they were constantly on the lookout for...Jason wasn't even sure what. Even Desiree, who seemed to have woken up as more or less normal, was demonstrating the same behavior. Another was doing so right at this moment.

"Hey, Jason," Samantha said, standing in the doorway to her room as he stepped past.

"Um, hey," the young man replied as he came to a stop.

Samantha blushed and twiddled her fingers, averting her eyes as Jason looked at her.

"Was there something you wanted to say to me?" he asked.

"Um, well," Samantha began. "I was wondering what you thought of..." she took a deep breath "...girls with small chests."

Jason should have been surprised by that line of questioning, but the crazy events of the past few days had inoculated him from such thoughts. He also couldn't help but think about how different this shy woman was from the one who had gleefully taken his virginity the previous night. It reminded him of how much of a swerve seeing Desiree had been that morning.

Looking at Samantha's chest, there wasn't exactly a lot for her to boast of in that department. While it would be cruel and inaccurate to call her flat chested, the tank top she was wearing demonstrated that much, it was clear that even in comparison to the modestly endowed Mavis, Samantha was small.

"Um, well," Jason began, trying to think of the words. "I mean, I guess most guys like large breasts, and I guess I see the appeal." He looked up to see his housemate looking absolutely crushed by his words. "Oh, that isn't to say that small chests don't have their own charms." The light of hope appeared in Samantha's eyes. "And it's not like the only thing that can be beautiful about a woman is her chest. There's her face, her legs, her...butt."

Samantha's eyes widened like an idea had just come to her. "Hold on," she said, disappearing back into her room. After a short wait she reappeared, offering a framed photo to Jason.

"What's this?" he asked, taking the picture in hand.

"This is a picture of me and my old coach," Samantha answered, leaning in so they were nearly shoulder to shoulder. "We took it when we first learned that I made the Olympic team. Stopped right in the middle of a workout to snap it."

Indeed the photo was of a somewhat younger looking Samantha hugging an older man, both of them wearing proud smiles. They definitely appeared to be in a gym, considering the weight lifting equipment visible in the background, and they must have been deep in a workout because Samantha's impressive and toned arms, legs, and stomach were glistening with sweat. The Samantha in the picture was wearing a sports bra and a pair of tight shorts which showed off those assets. The shorts, in conjunction with the way her body was turned as she hugged her coach, showed off the curvature of her ass, her lower cheeks rounding out past the line of the rest of her body in a way that her small chest did not. The look as a whole maybe didn't line up with a kind of horny teen concept of 'sexy,' but she was definitely eye catching and Jason had to admit that he found this past version of his housemate attractive.

"Yeah, you looked really good," Jason said, handing the photo back to Samantha. "I mean, you were one of the best athletes in the world, right? I guess you could say I like women who are fit like that."

Samantha had this look in her eye like Jason's words had just changed her entire world. "Yes, yes, yes!' she exclaimed. "I haven't worked out like that since I stopped fencing, but..." She flipped up the hem of her tank top and pinched at her stomach. "I've put on some flab in the last few years, but I can definitely get back to top shape pretty quickly."

The former Olympian leaned in and pecked Jason on the check before retreating back into her room. "Thanks for the words of encouragement, it was just what I needed!" she exclaimed before closing the door behind her.

Jason stood alone in the hallway, rubbing the spot where Samantha's lips had touched his face. In the past he would have recoiled from such a display of affection, but this was different. He wanted to say that it was because she had flown in for the kiss before he could react, but he wasn't so sure. Her earnestness and shyness had drawn him in, and the kiss honestly felt chaste in light of what she had done to him before. It was more affectionate than sensual, really, reminding Jason of the kind of kisses his mother used to plant on his forehead when he was little. It was a little different from that, though Jason could not put his finger on how exactly it differed.

"Hey, Jason, are you up here?" he heard someone call from the stairs.

He walked down the hall to see Desiree standing on the bottom step. "Yeah. What's up?"

"Come to the living room, quick," Desiree urged. "You are not going to believe what's on the TV right now."

"Oh?" Jason questioned. "Alright, I'll be there soon." He made his way down the stairs and into the living room to see the TV turned to the local news.

"And as we promised you at the top of the hour," the fairly attractive female news anchor said on screen, "we now come to our breaking story of the day."

"Is this what I think it is?" Jason asked as he sat down on the couch.

Desiree shook his shoulder excitedly. "Just watch!"

"Less than 48 hours before Montfort's own St. James College was supposed to start classes for the semester," the woman on TV said, "a scandal has rocked the school today as one of the on-campus therapists has been accused of sexually assaulting multiple patients as well as a student working under him as a receptionist."

"We got him," Desiree said, smiling at Jason. He smiled back and on seeing his expression Desiree's seemed to glow that much brighter.

"According to police," the TV report continued, "a call was placed by the receptionist this morning after her boss called her in early under false pretenses in order to coerce her into sex. She knocked him unconscious in self defense and fled to her dorm, where she called 911 and informed the authorities of what happened, as well as the fact that the doctor was keeping a collection of bras stolen from both herself and some of his patients. Police arrived on the scene shortly after to verify the story, taking the doctor away in handcuffs."

Jason pumped his fist in victory. "Oh, thank Christ! I was worried that wouldn't work."

"No, no, you got him good," Desiree said.

"St. James has released a statement condemning the doctor's actions," the lady on the news said. "The college encourages all victims to step forward, though they understand that not everyone will be brave enough to do so and plan on pressing their own charges for the doctor's clear violations of St. James' Employee Code of Conduct and his contract. While the doctor has received legal council, our reports suggest that he is planning on pleading guilty on all charges."

"Oh," Jason heard someone express behind him. He looked over his shoulder to see Mavis standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wasn't that the doctor you were seeing?" the landlady asked, walking over beside Desiree.

"Yeah," the blonde replied. "Let's just say that I'm glad he's gone."

"Oh," Mavis said again, a look of guilt on her face. "I'm sorry I recommended him to you."

"There's no way you could have known," Desiree returned. "Besides, there were some unintended consequences that turned out to be...not so bad."

"I...see..." Mavis replied. "Well, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

Jason sat quietly for a moment as the news switched over to the next story. But the incident with Dr. Davis was still on his mind and his hand found the crystal that still sat in his jacket pocket. There was something about it that continued to bother him. He concluded that he needed to find another source of information, so he stood and followed Mavis into the kitchen.

"Hey," he said as they crossed the threshold between the rooms.

"Hey yourself," Mavis replied with a smile.

"You mind if we sit at the table?" Jason asked, gesturing to said furniture. "I've got some questions I'd like to ask you."

"Shoot," Mavis stated as she pulled out a chair.

Jason reached into his pocket and produced the crystal, leaving its chain pooled in his hand. "Do you recognize this?"