Of Daughters and Mates Ch. 02

Story Info
He woke up to a beautiful, terrible surprise.
2.2k words
4.68
50.6k
84

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zurai
Zurai
257 Followers

Samson Jacobs woke with a groan. He peeled his eyes open and glared at the bright sunlight pouring in through the window, then nuzzled the neck of the woman spooned against his chest. He drank in her intoxicating scent, a mixture of sweet sweat, vanilla, and orange blossoms, then froze.

Why was there a woman in his bed? Wait, they weren't even in bed. Or in his room; his windows didn't face east because he hated waking up with the sun in his eyes. As his consciousness returned to the world of the living, Sam realized his right hand was full to overflowing with a warm, soft breast, the woman's hard nipple digging into his palm. He let go with a start.

"Mm, don't stop," his bedmate whispered, speech fuzzy with sleep. Her hand sought his out and brought it back to its previous perch. Panic rose within Sam's chest. He knew her voice, knew the scent in his nostrils now that the voice jogged his memory.

"Bekkah?" he asked, knowing and fearing the answer.

"Mm, yeah, Daddy?"

Oh, god, why did that word make his dick hard? He'd never even thought of his daughter sexually before. But no, he knew the answer. It was in the way her scent had changed, the way her bare ass wiggled back against him. The way he felt her presence in the back of his mind.

"Oh, baby girl, what did we do to you? Why are you even here?"

Rebekkah rolled over in his arms and stretched up to kiss him. The feel of her heavy, supple breasts squishing against his chest got Sam even harder. She moaned and wriggled as she felt his hardness rubbing against her belly, and Sam could feel her arousal rising to accommodate his.

"Mm, it was supposed to be a surprise, Daddy. I finished college and missed you, so I thought I'd stop by and hang out for a week or so before I started looking for work." She giggled against his throat. "I was the one who got the surprise, though." A hot little hand wrapped around his shaft. Her soft skin felt so good.

"Oh, angel, I'm so sorry." Tears poured down Sam's cheeks as he held his daughter. His mate. He gritted his teeth as he felt Moonshadow's smug satisfaction.

"No, Daddy, it's okay," his daughter said as she nibbled along his shoulder. "I've never felt so good, so loved. I love being your mate. It's the best thing to ever happen to me."

It's in the past now, came the communication from his wolf. The thoughts were a tangle of emotions and imagery rather than words, but Sam knew what they meant. Done and finished. You can push her away and kill her, or keep her and show her how much we love her.

Damn you, he thought back. At least Hazel came to us of her own free will. This is our daughter! Nevertheless, the wolf was right. Sam could push Bekkah away, order her to leave him and never come back. Or he could command her to never have sex with him, to satisfy her own urges. Either way, she would obey, but she would also wither away. Rejecting the bond would kill her no less than if he'd shot her.

And, as his human mate, so long as she was around him, Bekkah would do everything in her power to please him. A case she made all too real as her warm, wet mouth engulfed Sam's cockhead. He groaned, brought back to the present by the start of his first blowjob in half a decade. "No, baby, you don't have to do that."

Brown eyes, heartbreakingly clear, shining with love for him, blinked. Bekkah pulled back an inch, letting his tip pop free of her lips, and said, "But, Daddy, I want to." Then she cocked her head and asked, "Is 'Daddy' okay? Should I call you Samson? Sam? How about Sir?" Her lips quirked into a smile, and mischief flashed through her eyes. "Ooh, we have a winner," she cooed, no doubt in response to how the title made his cock jerk in her hands.

"Angel," Sam started to say, but his daughter rolled right over him.

"Please, Sir. Please let your mate give you pleasure." Her eyes still locked on his, Bekkah dipped her head and licked along the underside of his circumcised head. Sam groaned at the resonant pleasure his daughter's, his mate's attention brought. His thoughts warred with each other, resisting the inevitable. He couldn't kill his daughter, so he had no choice but to accept her as his mate. But he couldn't let Bekkah be his mate because she was his daughter.

Sam's wolf pressed forward, claiming enough control to pull Bekkah's head down, then faded back again, still radiating smugness as Sam maintained the pressure. He sank into his daughter's mouth with a moan. Her lips felt like satin wrapped around his shaft, and her tongue was exquisite as it danced across his tip. Sam's fingers curled in her dark brown hair. He couldn't help himself. It'd been so long since Hazel died.

Bekkah's mouth slid farther and farther down her father's manhood until his tip nudged at the entrance to her throat. She sucked in a breath through her nose, then earned a strangled moan from Sam by pushing forward. There was a brief moment of pressure around his cockhead. Then it popped into his daughter's throat, and Samson groaned. She beamed, pleased at his vocal acknowledgment of the pleasure she gave him.

"Oh, fuck, my little angel," Sam managed to gasp out. "How are you so perfect?" Rebekkah soldiered on, sliding down his shaft at a slow, inexorable pace until her nose pressed against his short and curlies. It felt like half his cock was in her throat. He didn't have the length or girth in human form as either of his others, but he was still a little above average in both dimensions. It took a special girl to swallow him whole on the first attempt.

Sam's resistance crumbled more and more with every passing second. The love he saw in his daughter's eyes and felt emanating from the bundle of emotions at the back of his mind was wearing him down. Bekkah was happy beyond all his ability to question it. He knew the bond enforced her happiness, but his wolf hit the nail on its head. Done was done. Rebekkah was his mate now.

"Angel, swing around," he told her. "I want to taste you, too." Bekkah's joy bloomed even brighter, inside and out, as she scrambled to fulfill his request. She slid her head back off his cock, then whirled around until her thighs settled in on either side of Sam's head. He reached up, taking hold of her round, wriggling ass, and pulled her down onto his lips.

Bekkah's mouth sank back down his shaft even as Sam licked his daughter's soaking wet pussy lips. She moaned in pleasure, drawing an answering echo from him as the vibrations massaged his cock. Rebekkah's juices tasted divine to Sam, matching her heady, intoxicating scent. He slurped away at her puffy labia, teasing them with his tongue until they flowered open and revealed her tender depths.

Samson found his daughter's hard little clit and wrapped his lips around it, sucking it into his mouth. Her hands clutched at his thighs, holding on for dear life as she moaned with him buried deep in her throat. In turn, he tightened his grip on her ass, pulling her down onto his tongue. Bekkah pulled off him, her hands pumping his shaft as she called out, "Oh, Sir, I'm going to come for you!"

"Call me Daddy," Samson's wolf growled with his voice.

Bekkah's hips jerked, grinding herself against his face. "Oh, yes, Daddy, please make me come." The word was pure sin coming from his mate. Knowing, naughty desire dripped from it, glazing Sam's mind with lust. He redoubled his efforts, lashing his daughter's pleasure center with ferocious intent.

Her voice rose in a crescendo of pleasure, but even as her orgasm overwhelmed her, Rebekkah kept her father-mate's needs in mind. Her tiny hands pumped and twisted along his saliva-slickened shaft. "Oh, yes, Daddy, for you, I'm coming for you," Bekkah told him. Her thighs clamped tight against Sam's ears, muffling the wail of ecstasy in his daughter's voice. He felt her belly and groin muscles tense and release as her climax swept through her.

Suddenly, Sam needed more. He needed what his wolf got the previous night. He pushed against Rebekkah's ass, sliding out from under her, then rising on his knees behind her. She looked over her shoulder at him, hair disheveled, eyes cloudy with lust and love. "Daddy," she pleaded, reaching back and pulling her thick thighs further apart. With a feral growl that wouldn't have been out of place coming from his wolf, Samson thrust forward.

Heaven. His daughter felt like heaven around him. Her silken walls wrapped around his cock, sucking him in, then clinging close as he withdrew. She was slick enough for him to bury himself to the root in his first thrust but so tight that he felt every ridge and bump inside her on the way. A loud, wanton moan greeted his every movement, his daughter encouraging him to plunder her with every move and sound she made.

"So perfect," Sam rasped. He leaned forward, wrapping his arms around his daughter-mate's torso and filling his hands with her wobbling breasts. "You're so perfect for me, angel. My little baby girl. I made you, and now you're mine." Bekkah whimpered in rapture as his fingers wrapped around her nipples. He'd always suspected that she was more sensitive than usual with how thick her bras were. The keening whine building up in the back of her throat confirmed it.

"Are you going to come for me, angel?" Sam asked, egging her on. "Are you going to come on your Daddy's cock?" Bekkah flung her head up and down, her hair whipping across the bed. "Good girl," he crooned to her, and she climaxed with a sharp cry.

"Fuck," Sam moaned as his mate's inner passage fluttered and rippled around his cock. The fact she was also his daughter added a sinful, wicked twist to the pleasure. He nudged her knees farther apart and picked up his pace. The wet slap-slap-slap of vigorous doggy-style sex filled the air.

"Gonna come," Sam warned his daughter. "Gonna fill you up. Again." He strained against the ecstasy threatening to overwhelm him. "If you're not already knocked up, this'll do it." Bekkah gasped and convulsed beneath him, her shoulders rising as her back arched, then snapping down to bury her head into a pillow.

"Samson! Daddy!" Rebekkah screamed as Sam plowed her from behind. That incongruity, the delicious frisson caused by his daughter calling his name as she orgasmed around his cock, pushed him over. Sam grunted and thrust hard against those big, round buttocks, each short, sharp motion drawing a squeal from the woman beneath him. His fingers dug into her breasts' soft, yielding flesh with possessive strength. His teeth clamped down on her shoulder, a mere inch away from the still-healing scabs decorating her neck. His cock burrowed to the entrance of her womb and spat out string after string of sticky semen.

Soon, the wolf sharing Samson's mind told him. Accompanying the thought was a picture of Bekkah on her hands and knees beneath him in his half-shift form. She rocked back to meet his thrusts, eager to accept his cock inside her body. Her belly hung heavy, gravid, filled with life--a life he'd put inside her. Milk dripped and dribbled from Bekkah's massive, engorged breasts. His daughter's eyes and mouth opened wide in pleasure.

Soon, he agreed and pulled out of his mate. Rebekkah rolled over, then her tongue was on his shaft, cleaning their combined emissions from him. He rested one hand on her head as she worked. A few minutes later, her self-assigned task completed, Bekkah nuzzled Samson's thigh and asked, "What do you want for breakfast, Dad?"

Sam smiled down at his perfect angel. "How about bacon and eggs? Should be plenty in the fridge. I'm going to take a quick shower, then I'll join you and we can talk about the future."

"Of course, Dad. That sounds wonderful. I missed you."

"I missed you too, angel, but we'll never be apart again." A bolt of sadness flickered through Samson's heart, but he clamped down on it. It was in the past.

"I know," came Bekkah's response with one of her brilliant smiles. She kissed his thigh, then slid off the bed and sashayed out of the room, naked as the day she was born. Sam watched her go, knowing he'd need to take a long shower if he wanted breakfast to get finished. If he followed her too soon, he'd wind up taking her against the kitchen counter. From the sway of her hips and the teasing mischief in her thoughts, Bekkah was open to the idea.

He shook his head. There'd be all the time in the world for them to play later. Sam had a more pressing matter to contend with. An unruly wolf was lurking around, feeling far too satisfied with himself. Samson's iron will grew too lax in the years after his wife's death, and now his daughter paid the price. He couldn't change that, but he could remind the old wolf who ruled here. Maybe there was a way to fix things, at least a little.

Zurai
Zurai
257 Followers