Of Fiends and Misfortune Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cocked her head to one side and shrugged before turning back to him. "So, you're unattached?" He nodded, turning to look at the flames. "Well, I don't very well see how!" She exclaimed. "You're quite good looking, albeit a bit feral at the moment, and your personality doesn't seem completely repugnant."

"Thanks? Though I think you may be alone in the 'good looking' opinion."

"No, no, no. Here, face me. Do you mind if I point some things out to you?" Adria scooted closer to him.

He was curious and swung one leg over the log, so he and Adria were directly in front of one another. "Sure, go ahead."

She leaned in closer, placing a hand on either side of his face. Jack couldn't tell if it was a stray ember from the fire, or the suddenness of Adria's physique touching his, but it felt like spark traveled down his body. Her hands began to inch along his jaw and up his face, stopping to linger at certain spots. "Okay, a fairly strong jawline, even under this mess of a beard... wow, you actually have pretty soft lips, that's a pleasant surprise...well-proportioned nose, well placed cheek bones, nice masculine brow, hey, look at me." His dark eyes darted down to meet her gold ones. Gods, she looked stunning in the fire light. "Onyx eyes. Lovely color, especially with your complexion."

She lifted herself up to a kneeling position on the log to begin running her hands through his hair to the base of his skull. Jack swore he smelt perfume as the crease of her neck came close to his face. Maybe she'd just ran through some wild flowers before the spiders captured her. "Mm, you're tall, that's a nice bonus too. But I am curious about these." Her hands stopped at the roots of his horns, which had just begun to show through his disheveled bangs.

"Oh, I suppose you could call it the fashion in Hillsfar." The truth was, he had been shaving down his horns his entire life. His mother started using a serrated dagger when he was a child, then showed him how to do it before she died when Jack was 11. As an adult, he found it easier to use a curved bone-saw as they became thicker and tougher. However, after two weeks without maintenance, nearly three inches of rigid growth had spurn from sites on either side of his skull.

"Hrm, well, we already know the people in Hillsfar have shit tastes. You should grow them out." Adria ran her fingers through his hair again, reaching to give the base of his neck a little squeeze. In doing so, she propped herself up higher onto her knees and leaned in just so, placing her head slightly above his. He felt something squishy and warm and covered in a thin layer of linen press up against his chin, and the sweet floral aroma became stronger. Jack forced his eyes back upwards, trying to find the constellations despite the cloudy weather. Her fingers shimmied between his thick leather cuirass and cotton tunic, methodically feeling along his shoulders. She then slid her hands down along his arms, gently massaging his biceps.

He wasn't sure if it was this massage, or her scent, or her breasts seemingly pressed even harder against his chin, but Jack felt bewitched. His shoulders slumped and his eyes began to close. He thought of how nice it would be to just let his head tilt into Adria soft, waiting cleavage. He wondered if he had the energy to lift his arms and untie crisscrossed ribbon that secured the tunic across her chest before falling into it. That was the only barrier keeping him from resting his face directly on her flesh. Maybe he could use his teeth...

Then suddenly, he felt nothing but cold air in front of him. He snapped his arm out onto the log front of him to keep from falling forward. He did not realize how much he'd been leaning on the small Tiefling's body. Adria now stood between him and the fire, the tips of flames licked her silhouette.

"Okay, I have finished my inspection!" Adria exclaimed with a clap of her hands.

"Oh?" Jack tried to act casual as he used his sleeve to wipe the small line of drool that mysteriously formed on the right side of his chin during the examination. However, he could only pray to every deity he knew that Adria would not notice the small wet spot he dribbled directly above her left breast.

"Yes, and based on my objective assessment of your face and that strappy body you're still hiding under armor for some reason, you are, in fact, good looking." She sat back down on the log, with an air of mocking pride surrounding her.

"Well, I'll have to take your word for it." He smiled, feigning defeat. "As for the armor, I keep it on overnight if I suspect danger may be lurking about."

"Oh, I don't bite that hard."

"What was that?"

"Hm? Nothing. But the deadliest beasts around here are those spiders, and they aim for the neck first. Your leather won't do you much good while you're sleeping. If anything, it'll slow you down. You should really take it off." She suggested.

"Right. Well, you know the area better than I do." He lifted his leg back over the log, and faced away from the fire to unfasten the buckles of his cuirass. "So, why do you still have yours on?" He nodded towards her bodice.

"Oh this?" She placed her hand on the garment around her waist and grinned. She was straddling the log again, facing him. "Jack you silly, silly boy. This isn't armor." The camp fire had begun to smolder, leaving the pair of Tieflings illuminated by only faint red coals. Maybe this sudden darkness was the reason why Adria's eyes seemed hungrier as she continued. "It would be pretty witless to wear armor that left my chest so bare. No, this is a little piece I wore especially for the Fuck Festival. Tristan the leather smith made it custom for me." She began to roll the ribbon dangling from her tunic between her thumb and finger. "You see, when I'm getting fucked and my tunic is ripped open," She lazily began unlacing the fabric, eyelet by eyelet. "This bodice helps my tits look absolutely fantastic when they bounce with every thrust. Look."

And look he did. Only the bottom eyelets remained laced, creating a deep v shaped neckline plunging from the edge of her delicate collarbones and down between her perky breasts. She leaned forward and pressed her elbows together, enhancing her cleavage and stretching the frock's fabric until it stopped just short of revealing the stiff nubs of her nipples. With both feet planted on either side of the log, Adria began to bounce in place.

Jack found himself in a trance. He had never seen a woman do such movements up close, let alone put on such a personal show. Her blushed lavender breasts seemed to defy gravity, amplifying every movement the provocative Tiefling made with her hips. He thought he heard her say something. But he was having trouble listening over the sound of his own rapid breath, and the blood rushing to his groin.

He glanced up at her face as she flashed her smile. A treacherous fucking smile she'd been shooting him since they'd met. Meeting his gaze, she gave him a wink before throwing her head back, the ends of her hair coming just shy of grazing Jack's wide-eyed, face. She then placed her hands on the log behind her and leaned back into them, causing her hips to slide closer to him. She had stopped bouncing and had begun to rhythmically grind her hips in tight circles. Her breasts could move more freely, no longer pressed together by her elbows. With every gyration, it seemed like more of her shapely chest slipped out of the ever-weakening fabric of her tunic. She bit her lower lip, looking at him expectantly.

Jack starved for her. He needed to feel her breasts, to taste them. He needed to grasp her by that flawless ass and pull her into his lap. Let her feel what she's doing to him and find out what she would like to do about it...

"Wouldn't you agree, Jack?" Adria had stopped her alluring dance. She was panting slightly, despite the entire performance lasting less than a minute.

Jack broke free of his captivated trance, and he tore his eyes away from her. "What's that?" he responded. She continued to smile at him, saying nothing. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stared at you like." He pulled his ankle up to cross the opposite knee, praying that the firelight was low enough to conceal the pronounced bulge that had formed in his trousers. "That was very rude of me, and I promise it won't happen again." He immediately broke his promise as Adria shifted positions, causing her breasts to jiggle enticingly.

"Jack," His name sounded like lightening every time she said it; sharp and electrifying as it cut through the dark. "You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. I invited you to watch my little demonstration and it would have been rude if you didn't look. Besides, I won't have a chance to show this bodice off now," Adria's voice showed a hint of disappointment. She began re-lacing the bottom eyelets of her tunic, then unbuckled the bodice and folded it carefully before placing it on the log next to her. "And I didn't want all of Tristan's hard work to go unnoticed."

"Oh. Well, it's lovely." Jack stood and walked over to the fire, trying to face away from her as much as possible. Shit, she's covering back up. Was that my chance? A thousand possibilities were going through the naive Tiefling's mind. There was still a sliver of doubt that such a charming creature would want his grimy hands groping at her impeccable flesh. Maybe tomorrow, he could ask her if he had a chance.

A painful amount of silence fell between them as Jack tended the fire. He could feel Adria's eyes following him.

"So, how did you end up in a den of spiders, if you were so excited about the um, Fuck Festival?" He finally said.

"Are you sure you want to hear it? It's a pretty sad story." She whimsically replied.

"Really, it's... sad?"

"Ah, yes a very sad story indeed! So, so sad. I hesitate to even share it. Lest it casts a cloud of morose over this evening." Adria lamented, theatrically laying out on the log.

Jack sat cross legged between the log and the fire. His vitals were starting to return to normal, so long as he didn't focus on the way Adria's loose tunic clung to her well-proportioned body. "I think I can handle it. I told you my very sad life story, didn't I?"

"Oh, poor Jacky." He typically abhorred the condescending nickname 'Jacky,' but it sounded sweet in Adria's concerned tone, as melodramatic as it may be. "My tale is far more mournful than your story of life-long intolerance, loneliness, and betrayal. My story is one of a gorgeous woman," Adria gestured down her provocative body she laid on her back. "Who was told she would be denied sexual satisfaction for an entire six hours!" She pretended to sob as she thew the back of her hand to her forehead.

Jack decided to play along with this amusing show of dramatics. He gasped, "What villain could possibly do such a thing? And for what purpose?" Under the guise of acting, he felt brave. "I couldn't imagine denying such a woman for so long."

A pause. All of Jack's bravery quickly left him. Adria glanced over at him and lifted an eyebrow before continuing. "Yes. You see, this lustful, but traditional, woman, had selected Tristan the Scarred, a leather-smith, to be her partner for the Festival."

"Partner?" Jack tried to keep up the act, but his disappointment sliced through his tone. Was Adria already spoken for? Was all this flirting and sexual tension just to make a boyfriend jealous?

"Yes, a partner. But partners for the Fuck Festival are far from exclusive. Your partner simply acts as your primary bedmate throughout the three-day Festival. A familiar cock or cunt which can please you without needing to tell them how. And while it is expected to sample as much flesh as possible during the festival, traditionally the first fuck you enjoy is that of your partners."

"I see." Jack's short-lived relief was replaced by his original nervousness, realizing this meant he still had a chance with the not-so-coy woman.

"But alas!" Adria returned to her melodramatic diatribe. "For early that morn, Tristan told the beautiful woman that he had to work through the first half day of the Fuck Festival. Leather goods were in high demand for the event, and the fool had fallen behind on orders. The poor, neglected maiden had to make a choice if she stayed in Alyssim, as the sounds of carnal love-making were beginning to take hold of the village: either wallow in her wetness, with nothing but her own fingers to satisfy her; or break tradition and find another man's pole to impale herself on."

"Hm. So what did you- er, she do?"

"Well, this is the saddest part, after finger-fucking her needy cunt repeatedly, she still could not find release; she desperately needed cock. And hers would not be available for another agonizing four hours." She held her hand up, as if examining the black fingernails that tipped the ends of her elegant digits.

"Uh huh." Jack pulled his knees to his chest, still trying to look casual. She still had not looked towards Jack since he felt brave enough to flirt back. He was both nervous and grateful for this. He had never seen a Tiefling's pussy, but if it was anything like the rest of Adria's pale purple and supple body, just the thought of it made him exceptionally aroused. Especially as he imagined Adria using her graceful fingers to desperately touch herself, while begging for more.

"Yes, so she needed to find a way to calm herself down. And a walk in the forest always cleared her mind. Now, on an average day, spiders would be a trivial foe against the lithe and agile woman. Unfortunately, she was still too distracted, and allowed herself to get captured and tightly bound. And not in the way she normally likes."

"Then what happened?" Jack cheekily asked.

Adria slid down the log and pat the ground beside her. Jack, feeling compelled, crawled over to sit next to her. "But not all was lost for our heroine. For a handsome and mysterious man showed up, just before sunset, and bravely rescued her. And the maiden felt grateful, and very attracted to the mysterious man, despite his apparent obliviousness." Adria curled up close to him and rested her head on his shoulder. "And she hoped this man would like to celebrate the first night of the Festival with her by the fire?" The warmth from the fire in front of them was nothing compared to the heat he felt from Adria's hand, which she had gently placed on his thigh. He felt his blood surge in response, despite his best attempts to remain in control. Adria didn't seem to mind though. She began slowly moving her hand up and down his thigh.

"I just want to be certain." How was his mouth so dry? "Are you are asking if I want to have sex with you?"

"Yes, Jack. Yes I am. I literally couldn't be more direct." Adria's voice was mildly impatient, but she continued to gently rub his thigh, pressing her body against his side.

Jack argued with himself before answering the question. If he told Adria he was a virgin, she may lose interest, laugh at him even. On the other hand, Adria seemed like the type of woman who expected the best from her lovers, and rightfully so. What explanation could he give for not knowing how to please her? Would she end up angry, leaving them both dissatisfied?

He decided to answer the obvious question first. "Gods, of course I do..." he growled next to her ear, burying his head into her mess of hair. He felt like a tightly wrung spring finally allowed to release, as his hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her against him.

"Fucking finally!" Adria gasped. She swung one leg over his hips, as if swiftly mounting a stallion mid stride. She began to grind her pelvis against his, taking Jack's hands from her waist and placing them on her surprisingly firm backside. She encouraged him to guide her hips as she pressed up and down the underside of his shaft, giving him a preview of what was to come as soon as they could get their trousers off. Her mouth found his neck and she started softly biting and sucking at his flesh, leaving wet kisses from his jaw down to his chest.

Jack groaned and squeezed her ass with both hands as she started to grind harder with more desperation. Although the inside of his britches was not the most pleasant sensation against his cock, feeling the way she could ride him was becoming too much to bear. One of her hands grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled his head to the side. Her other hand reached between their bodies and under his tunic. He felt her dark sharp fingernails dig into his lower abs. "Jack, I want you inside me..." she moaned in his ear. He felt his balls start to tighten at the lustful Tiefling's request. Her finger tips started to toy with his waist band. He wasn't sure how much more he could take. Shit, this was going to be over before it even began. He panicked.

"Wait, Adria, stop!"

She immediately stopped moving and pulled her hands on his shoulders, pushing herself back to look at him eye to eye. "Why Jack? What's wrong?" Her face tensed.

"I need to tell you... I've never done this before." He admitted.

"What, fucked another Tiefling?" She relaxed back into him, nuzzling against his neck. "I figured as much, just watch the horns and tail you'll be fine. Or use them for leverage..."

"No, Adria I mean I've never..." He couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence.

She sat back up and looked at him quizzically. "Fucked in a forest full of spiders?"

He shook his head.

"Fucked in a forest?" She inquired.

"Adria..." He sighed.

"Fucked...outside..?" She said, hopefully.

He looked down and waited.

"Fucked.... No." She rolled off him and landed several inches away, as if something shocking and painful bit her. "No, no, no. You're not telling me you're a..."

He nodded.

"Virgin?!" Her exclamation was loud enough to cause the cricket symphony around them to silence.

"Yep..." He pulled his knees up to his chest, he stared down at the ground.

"By Tiamet's Tits, how old are you, Jack?"

"25..." He murmured.

"Holy hells, how could you have let this happen?! Getting well into your twenties without fucking..."

"Well, it wasn't exactly my goal!" He snarled at her.

She paused for a moment, taken aback by his sudden venom. "No, I just mean," she spoke a bit softer, "why not just hire a prostitute or something? Get it out of the way to avoid awkwardness like this."

The truth was, he had hired a prostitute a few years back. It ended with him at a room in a filthy inn with a woman whose appearance he doesn't even remember. She was laying on the bed and she reached up under her floor-length dress to remove her knickers. As he stood at the foot of the bed, she flatly told him "Well, go on Devil-Boy, get it over with." Jack was unable to become aroused at all, and after 10 minutes of him fruitlessly tugging on his limp member, he paid the woman for the full two hours and went home. The experience made him come to the horrifying realization that if he was to ever lose his virginity, his partner would need to be enthusiastically and authentically attracted to him. Until tonight, he believed this doomed him to a life of celibacy.

"Just not for me."

"Hm. Well, I'm sorry for my reaction a moment ago." Adria sounded more genuine than she had the entire night. She scooted back next to him, just enough that their hips and shoulders touched. "I was just surprised is all. I'm not sure I've ever met a virgin. Plus, ugh, I'm just more worked up and horny now than before."

"Well, without being too forward, why couldn't we just, you know, resume what we were doing?" He stretched his legs out and reached his arms back onto the log, hoping to give a subtle invitation for her to swing back onto his lap.

"Oh Jacky. Poor, sweet, simple Jacky," Adria's voice had returned to its normal somewhat mocking tone. "I'm sorry, but I don't fuck men who I already know won't have any idea of what they're doing. I simply don't have the patience."