Of Fiends and Misfortune Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? I'd take that bet." Jack tipped his drained glass towards a knife block on one of the many tables. "Go on ahead."

"Very well." Marina strode over to the table. While the baggy fabric of her shirt concealed some of her feminine features, it certainly emphasized others. She selected a paring knife from the block. "What are we betting?"

"Well, I currently have three coppers to my name, so how does one sound? Just to have it impale the wall." Jack said with a chuckle, but unable to look away from her swaying hips as she moved back towards him.

"Oh, a third of your fortune, how confident. Deal." She giggled back, turning to face the hearth. She readied the knife. Her form was horrific, but she looked lovely enough to daze any enemy out of combat.

"Would you like a few helpful pointers?" Jack offered.

"No!" She jokingly retorted, before clumsily flinging the knife at the wall. It instead flew directly into the fireplace, causing flakes of embers to pop onto the hearth as the blade's handle caught aflame.

The two Tieflings paused before breaking into a fit of laughter. Marina collapsed onto the sofa, burying her face into Jack's chest. "That was my first time throwing a knife." She wheezed. "I owe you a copper."

"I'll use it to buy you a new paring knife." He pulled her in closer as they fell into another fit of giggles.

They stayed like that for a good while after recovering, Jack leaning back into the corner of the sofa with Marina stretched out on her belly using his chest as a pillow. She seemed to be matching his breathing as Jack absent-mindlessly rubbed her back and ran his fingers through her long, red hair.

"It's getting late. Would you like to go to bed?" Marina asked quietly.

"Yes?" Jack answered, trying not to be presumptuous.

She smiled and gave him a brief peck on the lips, sending electricity through him. She sauntered past him to the bedroom, leaving him unsure if he was meant to follow or make himself comfortable for a night on the couch. Either was immeasurably preferable to sleeping outside, and he did not want to be condemned to do so by assuming wrong.

"Aren't you coming?" She called back to him, sounding almost hurt by his hesitancy.

"Of course." He felt his nerves wash away any of the Drow liquor's lingering effects as he reached Marina in the bedroom.

She draped an arm over either of his tall shoulders as his hands found her waist. He kissed her softly, expecting Marina charge forward and set the pace as she did in the smoking hut. But that never happened.

Roughly a minute passed before Marina broke off. "Could I suggest something?" Jack nodded. Though she kept her arms loosely around his neck, she timidly avoided his gaze and shifted her weight from foot to foot. "So, I did have some plans tonight, my own Festival Tradition, you could call it. Now, it's a rather personal activity, and I'm not saying that I have to do this, or you have to be an active participant. And it's totally fine if you don't even want to hear about it or the details..." She was starting to ramble.

"What were your plans, Marina?" Jack cut her off.

"Well," her fingers raked through his hair. "When it's so busy, I find it much easier to relieve tension if I just take care of myself before falling asleep. But what works much better than just my own hand is a... device, specifically one carved for such a purpose. And even better than just that device, is when it is loaded with a combination of rather rare herbs, which causes it to... pulsate in a way that feels... phenomenal." She bit her lip as she said the last word, as if just the memories were enough to arouse her. "Now these herbs are so rare that I save up the small amounts throughout the year, just to have enough for each night of the Festival."

Jack said nothing, finding himself incapable of a response as he pictured exactly what Marina was proposing.

She pulled away and covered her face with her hands. "Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have even brought it up. I'm sorry! I just know some people like to watch and you seemed really interested in me earlier while we smoked, but that's probably changed since I was such an insufferable shew on the way here. I'm sure you hate being told what to do. I should have picked up on that. It's fine, I can sleep on the couch..."

"Marina, stop." Jack gently clasped her wrists, lowering her hands from her blushing face. "Believe me, I'm still very interested. I just... I really have no idea what I'm doing to be honest." He nervously admitted, earning a sweet smile from Marina. "But as far as your evening plans go: Yes, dear gods yes. To any of that, all of that. Please." The lightness in his tone dropped as their bodies came closer, lips nearly touching once again.

Marina kissed him softly, then harder as she with the laces of his trousers. She untied them before slipping her hand below his waistband. She grazed the underside of his stiff cock with her fingertips, making him jolt in surprise.

"Wow, you really do want this..." She murmured.

"You have no idea." He growled, moving his mouth down to her collar bone, leaving a trail of wet kisses as she stretched, exposing her neck to him. Jack felt the persistent ache in his groin almost turn to agony as she lightly thumbed the head of his member, slick with his arousal. She whimpered softly as she used her other hand to guide his grasp under her shirt and onto her plump, bare buttocks. The realization that she had spent the whole evening totally exposed under the tunic's hem made his blood surge. He squeezed her back side hard with both hands, making her squeal in delight as she lifted her hips up on her tiptoes. Jack opened his eyes and caught a glimpse of the scene in the floor length mirror. It was like a work of art; Marina's long wine-colored waves following down her arched back, stopping shy of her perfect ass, covered only by Jack's hands. He could just barely see the folds of her pussy peaking from in between her legs; glistening with wetness and frustratingly out of reach at this angle. "I need you. Now." Was all Jack could muster as his lips found their way back up to her ear.

"Well, no one has ever died of sexual frustration." Marina panted back. She released his cock from her enchanting hold and stepped back, making Jack grit his teeth in frustration. "But we probably shouldn't risk it. Remove your clothing and lie down on the bed if you please." She turned away from him, coyly unlacing the loose collar of the tunic, as if he couldn't see her in plain view of the mirror.

Jack nearly tore the shirt over his head before shimmying out of his trousers, catching a glimpse of Marina's smirk reflecting back at him. He awkwardly laid himself out on the bed, his feet barely hanging off the edge. After two weeks of restless nights in the harsh wilderness, he was almost lulled to right sleep by the goose feather pillows and woolen quilts. However, Marina turned to face him, catty corner at the foot of the bed. She let the sleeves of her now-open shirt slowly slide down her delicate shoulders, exposing her chest. She paused for a moment, before slipping it over her wide hips.

Between her shapely dress earlier, and the short night shirt she just wore, Jack thought there couldn't be too much left to the imagination, but that proved to be immensely untrue. Now unclothed, her bosom seemed even larger. Jack would require both hands, plus his mouth, to properly cover just one of her blushed lavender breasts. The uncovered tantalizing mounds of flesh were still gently pressed together, though not nearly as tightly. Jack realized when she was unclothed, it would be much easier to bury his face, or any other part of his anatomy, between her tits, should he be so lucky.

Her waist was naturally cinched, but short due to her petite stature, and flared into the thick hips that Jack yearned to grasp. A trimmed tuft of ruby pubic hair topped where her perfectly curved thighs kissed. Jack had been staring at her legs all night, but now seeing her thighs completely exposed, he could tell they were clearly muscular enough to ride anything with precision and confidence; yet soft enough he could comfortably rest his head on or between all day if she so requested.

But most stunning of all was her face. She seemed to glow now; frantic desire in her eyes as she peered over Jack's body the same way he did hers.

"See something you like?" She purred, leaning over the bed to join him.

"...You're beautiful." He professed, holding his breath as she came closer.

She paused, and smiled. Not a smirk or a coy look of pity the two sisters seemed to enjoy throwing his way, but a real, warm smile. "So are you." They kissed again, and Marina laid down beside him, tucking herself under his arm.

As their skin pressed bare against each other, Jack suddenly felt an overwhelming wave of dread. He was waiting for whatever disruption that was about to occur. Marina could reveal this was one big joke, or a mistake. Or she could suddenly decide he needed to perform a series of tasks and knowledge checks before he could intimately touch her. Or a giant fucking spider could crash through the stained-glass skylight and kill him while Marina watched.

"What's wrong?" Marina asked, pulling away and gently clasping his cheek.

"Nothing, still just a bit nervous I suppose." How could she tell?

"That's alright." She gave him a reassuring peck on the lips. "What's nice about my plans is that I can take care of myself. You just need to lie back and enjoy the show." She glanced at the mirror at the foot of the bed, and Jack suddenly realized the intention of its placement. He had a perfect view of both their bodies against each other.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Jack asked, afraid to let his hand explore beyond her waist.

"Well, you're welcome to touch me anywhere you like. And I would very much enjoy stroking your cock, unless you would prefer to do it yourself?"

"That's alright," he replied, somewhat shocked at her eagerness as her hands once again drifted past his midsection. "It's, um, all yours." He closed his eyes in anticipation.

"Good, but first." She rolled away from him opened a small drawer of the side table beside her, letting that perfect ass just barely brush against his erection. She rolled back over, cuddling up under his arm again, and revealed two miniscule jars, each holding a few ounces at most, and a bronze phallic rod. The rod was rounded on one end and a flared base on the other; no more than five inches long with one inch in diameter. It was waxed and polished to a reflective shine. Marina unscrewed the base from the rest of the rod and sprinkled a portion of the contents from two of the jars into the hollow inside of the device. It began to vibrate, as if pulsing with magic.

"And thus," Marina whimpered, tracing the device down her body as she spread her legs. Jack was transfixed on her reflection in the mirror, her slick slit nearly throbbing as she circled her inner thighs. "Relief." She cried, finally pressing the rod between her engorged lips.

Jack's eyes darted from the animalistic exhibition in the mirror back down to the ravishing woman tucked besides under his arm, her face now twisted in a display of agonizing pleasure. Her eyes were closed as she sucked on her fingers, muting her moans. He felt frozen, unsure if from fear or bewitchment of Marina. "I need to touch you." She gasped, taking her hand from her mouth.

"Gods, yes." He groaned, feeling her soft grip wrap around his shaft.

Breaking his spell, Jack angled himself towards her, while the hand on her shoulder drifted down her chest. He began to fondle her, teasing her stiff, sensitive nipples as he cupped and squeezed each magnificently heavy tit.

Marina gasped, grinding harder into the vibrating phallus. She began to slowly stroke him, her soft palm sliding up his length. She twisted her wrist, letting her hand glide over and around his tip before sliding back down.

"Oh, fuck." Jack sighed, closing his eyes. His hips began to buck in time with Marina's slow strokes, needing more. She sensed his desire and tightened her grip just slightly. He could feel his precum dribble down his cock, she increased her pace.

He pawed her with more fervor, losing control. Marina didn't seem to mind, moaning words of affirmation as he brought one of her hardened nipples to his mouth, lightly pinching it between his teeth. He felt his balls tighten as her hand made another pass over his swollen head. He wasn't going to last much longer. Should he tell her? What was the protocol for this?

She tilted to put her other breast near his mouth. "You feel so fucking good, Jack." She moaned.

Shit. "I'm going to cum." He said, half panicked. A look fell across her face, something unrecognizable. He felt her pull away from him, taking her hand off his aching erection. She set the humming phallus next to her on the bed. "No, no, no, please don't stop." He begged.

"I'm not, don't worry." She reassured him, taking his hand and holding it close. "But I really want to taste you, if you'd like." She kissed his hand, before gently twirling her tongue around his finger.

"Yeah." He replied, shuddering as her lips sucked his fingertips. "But, I can't take any more starting and stopping. Please." He still felt like he was teetering, to the point where she could probably finish him off just by enthusiastically sucking his fingers.

"Okay, no more of that, I promise." She sealed her promise with a kiss. "Now, have a seat at the edge of the bed."

He wasted no time in shimmying to the foot of the bed. Marina stood in front of him, her ample bosom at eye level just before she fell to her knees in between his. She held the base of his cock, pressing the underside to her tongue as she licked up to his tip.

"To be completely honest, I wasn't too far behind you." She said, deviously. She arched her back and lifted her tail, ensuring Jack could see her soaked cunt in the mirror. She slid the vibrating rod between her thighs. "Would you like to cum on my face?" She closed her eyes, starting another slow cycle with her tongue.

"Are you sure? You're so pretty, though." Jack knew he sounded foolish, but it seemed almost wrong to defile such a lovely visage. Almost.

"Of course I'm sure. I wouldn't have offered otherwise." She planted a wet kiss on his swollen member, leaving Jack reeling. "Besides, don't you think I would look even prettier covered in your cum?" She asked innocently, looking up at him and batting her long eye lashes.

"Yeah." He gasped.

"Okay, just say when." She parted her lips and took him in completely. He let out a long, deep moan as he felt his cock engulfed by her warm, wet mouth. His hands balled into fists around the quilt, his whole body tensing as he leaned back onto his elbows.

Jack could feel her throat pulsing against the head of his cock as her lips reached the base of his thick shaft. Her tongue urgently danced against his needy flesh in rhythmic whirls. He hissed sharply and resisted the urge to thrust into her.

Marina gazed up at him, soft silver eyes parted between the mess of crimson tresses that fell across his lap. He brushed her hair behind ear, wanting to savor her flawless face before he absolutely ruined it. But her expression contorted, almost pained and desperate. Her sucking became more erratic, loud moans muffled by his cock. Jack felt her grip dig into his thigh as her whole body tensed.

He looked past her into the mirror. She was the same as she was before, exquisite plump ass arched high in the air, legs spread, exposing her sopping pussy in the reflection. Except, she had slipped two of her elegant fingers deep inside her cunt. Jack caught a glimpse of the buzzing bronze rod pressed firmly between her palm and clit.

"Holy hells, are you going to cum, Marina?" Jack hadn't realized this would even be a possibility.

She nodded, still not freeing his member as she released a muted "Mmhmm," from her clamped lips.

"Fuck, me too." He said the words as he felt the wave of bliss wash over him, too late for Marina to react. He wasn't sure if he said it aloud, or just thought the words "I'm sorry" as he unleashed a spray of semen into deep into her gulping throat. She moaned deeply before racing to replace her mouth with her hand. With her enthusiastic strokes, he released another rope across her face, and again down her tits, encouraged by the unmuffled cries of Marina's own orgasm.

Marina was right, she did look even prettier covered in his cum, Jack thought as he tried to burn the image into his memory. Euphoric, exhausted, and certain he physically couldn't get another erection any time soon, he felt drunk, in the best possible way. He felt his eyelids growing impossibly heavy as he teetered to resist falling back into the heap of bedding.

"Um, Jack?" He snapped back to awareness, hearing the gentle voice still sitting in front of him. Marina was frozen, only able to get one eye partially open and seemingly nervous about dripping anything onto the shag rug she knelt on.

"By the gods, I am so, so sorry." Jack cringed. He wasn't entirely certain what he was supposed to do now, but he was sure that falling half-asleep and leaving the poor girl half-blind was incorrect. "Are you okay?" He delicately helped her to her feet.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, really." She said, her broad smile assuaging some of Jack's guilt. "Would you mind just fetching me the washing bowl and a few rags though?" She waved towards the grooming table. He did so, and Marina methodically removed any obvious traces of their deed before dramatically flopping down on the bed.

She patted the spot next to her and Jack sidled up to her. She rolled over, pressing her front against his side as she draped an arm across his broad chest and a leg across his lower abdomen. He responded by wrapping his arms around her, pulling her closer. Her skin felt amazing against his, so soft and warm. He wondered how he could ever go back to sleeping sans a companion, let alone doing so in the cold, hostile wilderness.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Marina murmured, nuzzling into his neck.

"Yes." Jack whispered, not even sure where to start. He enjoys a good steak, or a perfect run through the courses, or betting on a winning horse. His evening with Marina went far beyond enjoyment.

"Good. Me too. Thank you for spending it with me." Her voice melting as she seemed to drift off.

He closed his eyes, a headache returning and cutting through his fatigue. His contemplations whirled through a mist of exhaustion, guilt, and relief. He could feel his internal dam cracking. What had he done to deserve such affection? This woman, who just happened to be the most beautiful and engaging woman Jack had ever met, opened her home, tended his wounds, acted as a gracious and charming host before relieving his sexual agony, then finally trusted him enough to sleep in his arms. Why? He was Jack: the ugly, fiend-touched bandit from Hillsfar. He inspired disgust or fear in those he met, not... whatever this was.

"Jack... are you crying?" Marina stirred before sitting up, gently placing a hand on his chest.

Jack hadn't realized how unsteady his breathes had become as they were laying together. "No. I... I don't know." He rubbed his eyes, surprised to find them slightly damp. He had never before showed any outward indication when he was spiraling. "I'm sorry." He finally said, losing count of how many times he had apologized that night. "I'm just so so tired. And you're just so...nice. I've never met anyone so nice before." His attempt at a reasonable explanation was not helped by the relentless and hefty wobble in his voice.

Marina slid herself back down, pulling his head against her chest. "Hey, hey, you're fine. It's okay. Just close your eyes, get some rest. You'll feel so much better in the morning, I promise." She ran her fingers through his hair and gently rubbed his back with her other hand.