Of Fire and Fangs 02 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm proud of you too. You've given me the strength to become who I am. You inspire me every day to be better, to do better." My whisper is slow, my voice becoming ragged with emotion. It was hard to push myself to speak my feelings, but it was important the Oslo know just how special he was. Not just to me, but to everyone in our pack. "You're amazing. I love you." I hold his stare, only dipping my head slightly in embarrassment, looking at him from underneath my lashes.

His fingers sear my skin as he strokes my cheek, bringing my face closer to his, our pants mingling. His lips are measured but fervent as they press firmly against mine, expressing his thanks in passion. "I love you, too." He husks as he takes a breath, looking deep into my eyes before capturing my lips once more in his kiss. Our mouths dance enthusiastically, the fire growing between us as our tongues meet. My hands are greedy as they press into his firm chest, sliding against his smooth, hot skin before clutching at the muscles of his shoulders like I was trying to hold on for dear life. The familiar heady presence of my wolf heats my limbs, begging for control, scratching at the threads of my humanity. Oslo's growl is low and hungry as one of his hands tangles in my hair, pulling me further into his attack, while the other glides down my side, leaving a trail of tingles in its wake before palming a round cheek of my ass.

I release a ravenous snarl of my own as I push him onto his back, my wolf at the surface as I straddle his hips. Our mouths lose their slowness as they meet more desperately, our tongues dueling and rubbing against one another like a prophecy of what was to come. Oslo's hand abandons my hair as I suck on his velvety tongue, coming down to keep his other one company as it takes a handful of my other ass cheek in a firm grasp. My moan is wild as his grip on my bottom brings our erections together, my hips flexing within his hold to rub our sensitive bulges together through our underwear. A delicious ache spreads through my belly to my chest, not nearly satisfied and starving for more. I had to have him, I needed to have him.

Our lips disconnect with a smack, my eyes dark with the presence of my wolf as I inhale the scent of my aroused mate, drinking in his lustful expression with a thirst of a malnourished traveler. When his lids open, his orbs are almost black in their desire, his nostrils flaring ferally as he smells the aroma of my own untamed yearning. His own wolf was there at the surface, challenging my own. My smile is predatory, loving the feeling of his own wolf beneath the straining of his muscles, craving to be released.

Raking my hands down his chest, my claws lightly scratching at the silky skin, I press the hot wetness of my tongue against his sternum. I hold his gaze as I slowly slide my tongue over his lightly fuzzed skin, licking leisurely down to his abs, enjoying how the muscles jumped under my administrations. His groans are quiet but rough, his hand returning to my scalp to tug gently at my tresses, making sure that I feel the pressure of his desire. His taste is delicious, making my mouth salivate as I lap at his belly button. His hips rise in a mixture of frustration and gratitude at my attentions, his thick bulge pressing sizzlingly to my chest, begging to be released from the confines of his shorts. I am more than a little eager to oblige.

My hands are confident as they forcibly tug down Oslo's shorts, his legs doing their best to help me rid him of the offending garment as my mouth lays siege on the newly exposed part of his lower abdomen. I can't help but to tease him, sending him a sultry look as I gently bite at the vulnerable skin above the chocolate curls of his pubic hair, his lips parting in a wanton groan as I suck away the sting my teeth had left.

"Benji."

I ignore his warning, avoiding the throbbing thickness of his cock as I nuzzle into the soft curls of his pubes, taking in the rich musk of my very sexy, aroused mate. Bypassing his erection, I place gentle yet scorching kisses to the yielding flesh of his round balls. I watch with wicked delight as his cock visibly twitches, a single dribble of clear liquid trailing languidly from the purple, angry tip to pool on his lower belly. I am hungry to lap at the liquid, but I force myself to take my time, puffing cool air up the blistering skin of his shaft as I move towards my goal. My hands give away to my impatience, coming up to roll his heavy balls in little circles, his moan hoarse as I lick slowly at the nectar dripping onto his taunt stomach. His taste is addictive in its sweet tang, making me groan.

"Benji!"

His grip in my hair is unforgiving as he growls a final warning, the little tugs making me whimper in arousal, the pinpricks of the sharp pleasure making my own cock ooze within my shorts. I could deny either of us no longer.

My one hand continues messaging his balls, while my other comes up to grab the steely, burning skin of his shaft. My tongue is firm as it strokes up the base of his cock to the sensitive crown, our moans conjoining as I eagerly suck the angry tip into my hot, wet mouth. I apply a gentle suction as my tongue laps wildly at his essence, rubbing delectably at the spongy skin like I was starved.

"Oh, Benji," he groans in relief, his hips jerking slightly. I look up at him through my lashes sinfully, loving his slack, pleasured expression as I begin to slowly bob up and down his shaft. My tongue continues drawing patterns on the underside of his dick as my hand begins moving with my mouth, wanting to heighten his pleasure, wanting to hear him moan. My efforts are rewarded with the rough sounds of his pleasure, his cock leaking more of his delicious fluids into my parched mouth. My movements become quicker as I relax my jaw, filling my orifice with more and more of his dick, the urge to swallow him whole almost overwhelming.

"Oh! Fuck." Oslo's shout of bliss washes over me with a animalistic pride as his cock slides into my throat, my mouth instinctively closing more firmly around the tasty appendage as I swallow around him. I nearly wheeze from my shortness of breath as I come up for air, raining kisses all over his shaft as a regain my breath before descending rapidly back down his turgid length. My rhythm is unrelenting as I go back and forth between messaging his shaft with the muscles of my throat and sucking at his throbbing tip as I gasp for air. It was all consuming, the desire to suck, engulf, and please him. My mind was empty, only focused on the scrumptious inches between my swollen lips.

I must have missed Oslo's warning growl, because suddenly I am being pulled forcibly up from his crotch. Air leaves my lungs in a whoosh as my back hits the bed, Oslo suddenly hovering over my body like the agile predator he was. His eyes flash as they rake over me, taking in my flushed and dazed state, his teeth barred in dominance. My body feels filled with liquid as I breath raggedly, baring my neck to him, pleading for him to take me not only with my body, but with my heavy eyes.

Quick as a whip, Oslo has my shorts thrown across the room with my hips raised by his strong arms, supporting my trembling legs, his mouth suddenly closer, but not close enough, to the part of me that throbbed and leaked for him.

"Touch yourself." Oslo's voice is like gravel in his demand. My hands shake when they move, his eyes glowing as I wrap one around the hardness of my aching erection, the other circling around the sensitive nub of my nipple. "Good boy," he growls, before his sinful tongue pokes out of his full lips and swipes at my hole.

"Uhh! God, Oslo!" My voice shakes with my whimpers as his hot tongue soaks my opening, applying a dizzying pressure to the electrified skin. My hands quiver as I play with myself, slowly jerking my cock in distracted strokes. My hips gyrate in need as I pinch a nipple, his lips coming up to suck at my perineum. My groan is high pitched as his finger enters me, my hands stopping their own assault as I am overwhelmed by the sensations my mate is causing. A second finger joins the first, his teeth scraping against my balls in the lightest of touches. Another sob like moan leaves my lips as I struggle to keep my eyes open, unwilling to let my pleasure overwhelm me enough to lose the vision of Oslo's striking face between my legs, his eyes searing everywhere they observe like he couldn't get enough.

"Umph! Please!" I beg him as he pushes a third finger inside of my eager hole, the wonderful stretch making me squirm and moan. His dark gaze was devilish, his engulfed fingers circling the tender button inside of me, only scraping lightly against the sensitive tissue every now again to make my cock jump and throb. It was payback, I was aware, and I was at his mercy.

"Mmm, so polite." His purr is delicious as it sends vibrations through my skin. I moan in relief as he begins to move up my body, his fingers still imbedded happily in my ass. "But do you deserve it?" At his question, his fingers curl, brushing against my sweet spot teasingly.

"Uh, yes! Please, Oslo!" I plead deliriously, his fingers going back to avoiding my pleasure spot. My hips move back against his fingers, desperately trying to make him rub that spot again. Or better yet, put his dick inside of me. "Fuck me," I moan, huffing in desperation.

"Mm, that's more like it." Oslo's breathes against my lips before pressing a scorching kiss to them. My whine is shaky as he pulls his fingers from my clutching ass, feeling sad for the loss, but impatient for what was to come. My hands gasp at his powerful shoulders as he lifts my hips up, my legs gripping his hips. Our eyes lock as his hot length nudges my balls, leaving behind a trail of his arousal as it moves down to my stretched, moist hole. My nails bite into his skin as his hips press into me, the familiar burn from the stretch making dots dance in my vision.

My ass sucks at the head of his dick as it is engulfed within my heat. His hips descend quicker now, the thrilling rush of turgid muscle squeezing past my ring distressing, making me feel the pain and pleasure of his penetration. My gasp is soundless as I take him in, the heat within my belly growing and overwhelming in its conquest. I would never get used to this, the deliciousness of the pain and the biting of the pleasure.

"Ready?" He whispers against my open lips, still swollen from his lips and his dick. His balls were pressed against my opening, his cock unbearably hot and rigid within my depths. His face is tense as he holds himself, now teasing himself as well, the wait affecting both of us. I can only nod my head, my voice betraying me.

With an animalistic ferocity, Oslo's hips begin thrusting into me, pushing my body into the mattress and stealing my breath. When I find my voice, it is only strange, high pitched squeals that leave my lips between my pants. I could never have known pleasure before him, his pounding driving his stiffness deep within my channel, filling me up and rubbing against my prostate mercilessly. My nails claw down his back, neither one of us caring that it would leave a mark. His tortured groans become muffled as he buries his head in my neck, his mouth opening to suck at the raised skin of my mating mark. My hips rock to his rhythm as pleasure coils around me, making me helpless with the overpowering urge for release, for my mate's cum.

My hand is lose around my shaft as it begins erupting, throbbing powerfully with each jet of cum that shoots across my chest. My eyes squeeze shut as my entire body seizes, my muscles jumping as my pleasure overwhelms. I cry out Oslo's name, my channel contracting around his painfully hard dick like a vice, begging for his cum. With one last, forceful thrust, Oslo bites into my neck, not quite breaking the skin. His hips jerk as his orgasm rolls through his body, his hot cum shooting deep inside of me, painting me with his need. His groan sounds almost painful, his hands clutching me to him like I would somehow turn crazy and try to get away. Instead, I force my heavy limbs to wrap stronger around him, pulling him against me from head to toe. I wasn't going anywhere.

It was moments, or perhaps minutes, of us just basking in the glow of our bliss, clutching to one another, neither of us wanting to be the one to let go. His body matches my own trembling, our skin sizzling and damp from our efforts. It was here that I felt most at home. So loved and protected, soaking in the pleasure and love of my mate's body from on top of mine. My best friend, my mate, my everything.

12