Of Love & Lust

Story Info
Elaine will never see Valentine's Day the same again.
5k words
4.36
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed heavily, looking out at the twisted and torn landscape.

Fucking demons.

It wasn't her fault. She had been young and in love. She had been naive. Stupid. And she was still stupid because she still loved him. Why?

He treated her as nothing more than a plaything. A pet.

"I thought I'd find you here. Are you quite finished, my sweet? We're going to be late as is and everyone is so looking forward to finally meeting you."

She snorted, "oh yes, we wouldn't want to hurt your precious guests' feelings."

"There's no need for such hostility. Come along."

She sighed.

"This can't continue, Dimitri. I can't continue doing this. To keep being treated as nothing more than a plaything."

He folds his arms behind him, leaning over and setting his chin ever so gently on her shoulder. "is that how you think I see you? As a toy? Now, I know how difficult it can be for humans to adjust to having a demon lover but I have tried to make you feel as safe and comfortable as possible."

"Then why keep me from going home?"

"If you wish to go, just say so. But may I say something first?"

She rolls her eyes, "you won't change my mind, Dimitri."

He chuckles, "You say I treat you like a toy? Well, my dear, I seem to remember a certain young woman asking to be bound to my bed our first night together, as I fucked her for hours. Even better is the memory of that same woman hand feeding me as she bounced on my cock in full view of the entire dining hall."

She covered her mouth with a shuddering gasp at his retort. Her heart was pounding, beating a staccato beat against her ribs, her breath escaping in short, sharp pants. He was right, their sex life had been not only public at times but outright carnal, him being the more dominant personality and coaxing her submissive nature out. She had been all to eager to please, relinquishing control each and every time without question.

It was unnerving how easily she always gave in to him.

His hands smoothed down over her shoulders as he leaned up, pressing his lips to her covered cheek.

"I will admit that I have failed to show you just how special you are to me and I am deeply sorry. Please, come home, my sweet. I have missed you so."

Oh, there it was. The flowery words that always had her caving to his every whim.

She grit her teeth. Not this time.

She turned to face him, her heart skipping a beat as she took in his ashen features and golden eyes.

She mentally shook herself, knowing that this was yet another glamour he wove over himself to hide his true form from her. Even now he was still lying to her.

Enough was enough.

She slaps him. Hard.

He laughs, clutching her wrists tightly, so she knees him hard causing him to grunt in pain.

"My dear, while I admire your resolve and spirit, I am wholly disappointed that you think you have to resort to violence to deal with me. Do you really wish to leave me so badly?"

She nods, tears blurring her eyes.

He frowns a second before surging forth and kissing her unexpectedly. She freezes at the kiss, then snarls biting down on his lip hard, drawing blood but it only seems to spur him on and his lips press harder, devouring hers with a vicious growl.

He breaks the kiss, licking the blood from her lips with a groan, nibbling up her jaw to lick the shell of her ear.

His hot breath makes her shiver and his words twist inside her but she knew that he was right.

"You are mine. As I am yours. I do love you but my dear, I am after all a demon. My appetites are a part of my nature. As well you know. It doesn't mean I love you any less because I enjoy seeing you fucked by someone else. Or when I fuck you in front of an audience. I show you off to the others, share you with the ones I trust only because I am so proud of you. Of how far you have come. So, if you want to go, very well, I will let you go. I will not argue with you anymore. I only wish you would stop running from the truth."

"And what is that?"

"That you enjoy submitting to me. That you enjoy all the attention. That you enjoy being my naughty little pet."

Her shoulders slumped, tears sliding down her cheeks as she knew he was right yet again. She did. She stepped closer to him and he wrapped her tightly in his embrace.

"Come, let's go home then. We will sit down tomorrow and discuss how to assuage your fears better in the future without you resorting to running and hiding like a child, okay? Right now, we have more pressing matters to attend to. Lupercalia awaits."

And with a snap of his fingers, the air around them shimmered, shifted and changed, marking their arrival.

He promptly motioned to a nearby servant, waving a hand over her.

"See that she is bathed and prepared for the festivities tonight. She is after all the guest of honor."

She shook her head at him and he laughed, kissing her cheek.

"Now, now, that just won't do. Everyone is quite eager to meet you."

"You mean fuck me?"

"Not quite."

"Asshole."

"You humans are so keen on drama. Let me assure you that no one will touch you without your say so, alright?"

She nods and he sighs.

"Now come here. We still have your punishment to sort out."

His free hand skims down her body, tugging her pants open to tuck under her waistband before deftly diving into her folds. She cries out at the sudden invasion and he traces her lips with his tongue as he works his fingers up into her core.

"You and I both know how much of an eager slut you can be, Elaine. I think you enjoy it far too much when I punish you. That is why I have a few surprises planned just for you on this most sacred of occasions. You humans may have your Valentine's Day, my dear, but tonight we'll show you how we demons celebrate Lupercalia."

He continues pumping his fingers in and out at a punishing pace until she's shaking under him, biting her lip to suppress her moans but he only works more furiously at her, pinching her clit at the same time biting down on her neck and this time she does cry out.

Its embarrassing how quickly her body reacts to his touch, how quickly that coil winds to the snapping point but just as she feels that peak approaching, he pulls his hands from her, stepping back to make a show of licking his fingers clean of her taste and she groans in frustration.

He chuckles hotly. "While your eyes speak of such anger...your body on the other hand...tells me such naughty things, my dear."

"Fuck you, Dimitri."

He laughs, "oh believe me by the end of the night you will beg to do just that."

He motions to the servant, "take her and make sure she refrains from touching herself. She will know no release until I give it to her. Oh and do make sure she wears my present. It is a special day after all."

Her face twists in rage and she lunges at him to which he just laughs, tapping her nose.

"If you want release tonight, my pet. You'll have to beg for it."

Like hell.

She glared at her reflection. She could see her nipples clear as day through the sheer red fabric of her dress as well as the freshly trimmed curls between her legs.

That fucker. He knew exactly what he was doing putting her in this dress.

He wanted his guests lewd gazes devouring her nearly nude body. She felt a shiver down her spine at the thought of all those eyes on her. Just how many guests were going to be there?

Bells chimed overhead and she took a deep breath.

It was time.

She had refused several times to come to his previous Lupercalia celebrations, knowing that with his particular tastes it would filled with sexual depravity as most of his parties were.

The wide, double doors swing open and it goes suddenly quiet as she makes her way to him. She can feels eyes on her and looks up, swallowing hard at the numerous sizes and shapes she saw sitting around the table.

One such pair of eyes belonged to Andros, a large minotaur sitting off to the right of Dimitri's chair at the head of the table.

His eyes were burning into her, tracing down her slight frame with a hunger she had never seen before from him. Her eyes dip down and widen.

She quickly looks away as there are two women kneeling between his open thighs, working their nude bodies up against the largest cock she had ever seen. She watched out of the corner of her eye as they stopped to kiss each other before sucking and licking at the tip. The Minotaur gives a pleased rumble, petting both of them gently.

Its then that she notices that each guest at the table has been assigned an attendant for the night, some outright bouncing on their laps in their seats or being bent over the table, fucked at differing speeds and angles.

Then there are some that have their pets on their knees, their mouths working at their cocks or eating them out eagerly as they themselves nibbled on cheese and fruit, sipping from goblets. One such example was one naked male licking and slurping furiously at his succubus mistress. She cooed to him, pressing his face harder into her before winking at her.

She cuts her gaze sharply away until Dimitri wraps an arm around her waist, a hand loose around her throat. He presses a kiss to her temple.

"Well, don't you look delicious enough to eat. Here she is Andros, my sweet Elaine and look...she's wearing your favorite color too."

The Minotaur is still staring at her, drool dripping from his open mouth.

Dimitri laughs, "well, well, lost for words are we, Andros?"

The minotaur snorts, grabbing one of the slave women and quickly shoves his snout between her legs. He's loud and messy, drenching her in drool as he works his tongue in and out of her, his eyes raking over Elaine's body heatedly.

Elaine visibly shivers when the woman orgasms, feeling her own core clench in want. Andros inhales sharply, tossing her onto the table, dropping the other woman on top of her. He thrusts between their bodies with a grunt as the other patrons at the table cheer him on.

Elaine feels her walls quiver at the sight of the minotaur's cock sliding between their bodies.

Dimitri rubs her hips with a hot groan, "oh, I can smell you, my pet. You wish you were them, don't you? That that monstrous cock was sliding over your soft skin? Inside you?"

She can't stop the low moan from slipping at the thought and Andros' chest rumbles as he presses down more firmly on the women, plunging faster between their bodies.

She can't look away, completely entranced by the sight. It was indecent and lewd but still she felt herself grow wet.

Dimitri clutches her hair harshly, forcing her to face the shameless display.

"Oh, you don't want to miss this. This is the first time he ever performed for Lupercalia..all for you, my sweet. You see, for demons especially this is the night to enjoy every lewd fucking thought in our dirty little minds."

The giant Minotaur is panting, tongue lolling out of his mouth, drool dripping as he grinds harder into them, the two women screaming their orgasm and he steps back, stroking himself furiously, throwing his head back with a bellow.

She jumps, the sound startling her and she watches dumbfounded as he comes, his fist furiously milking every last drop from his cock as he coats both of them.

The table erupts into cheers and wolf whistles as the two women embrace, kissing passionately before they are carried off by two strange bat-like creatures into another room.

Dimitri claps. "Well done, Andros! Masterful as always. Now as your gift on this special eve, what would you desire?"

Andros bows his head, licking his lips.

"Thank you Master. If I may? I would touch that which I have longed to touch." He motions to Elaine.

She freezes.

Dimitri laughs, his hands cupping her breasts, slowly kneading them as he licks and sucks at her collarbone. "So, my old friend, you've wanted to fuck her for some time have you? To have her stretched out over your cock like the little doll she is?"

Andros moans, nodding eagerly, his hand working at his hard shaft once again.

"Very well. Elaine, grant him his wish."

He gives her a little shove towards Andros and she stumbles catching herself on his knee, coming face to face with his cock. She swallowed hard, taking a step back, bumping into the table and her core quivers as her hands slide through the cold wet remnants of his display.

She looks up at him and he tilts his head, gently brushing a finger down her cheek, rubbing at each breast, then dipping right between her legs rubbing back and forth gingerly.

"Soft, pretty doll...so long I've wanted to fuck you but I do not wish to hurt you."

Dimitri shrugs it off, "Just prepare her properly, Andros, and my spells will ensure you don't."

She squeaks when he picks her up with a nod, wasting no time in tasting her. He sucks and slurps, lapping at her, noisily dipping his tongue into her as his hot breath washes over her flesh and all she can do is cry out.

Andros groans, spreading her out on the dining table his hand holding her down as he slowly begins to rub his large finger over her folds. He licks at her body, tongue wrapping around a breast as his finger splits her open

She sobs in pained pleasure, trying to move away, but his hand is too heavy, keeping her pinned as he moves his finger in and out of her slowly, flexing and twisting it back and forth, rubbing it against her walls.

It slowly stopped hurting but it was still uncomfortable so she continued to struggle, until Andros shoves his tongue into her mouth, swallowing her hiss of pain as he slowly begins to thrust his finger faster.

He's growling now, drool dripping into her mouth as his finger continues to fuck her until it slides into her with ease. He stops to kneel over her, his cock sliding up between her breasts and he just stands there as if waiting.

She can hear the wood creak and groan as his hands gripped the table tighter, see his cock twitch and it startles her when Dimitri kisses her forehead.

"Look at that cock, Elaine. Don't you want it buried deep in your sweet little pussy? To feel it fill every inch of you?"

She moans and he coos at her, smoothing her hair back tenderly.

"You always run...always fight, but we both know you love this. Live for this. Give in to it, Elaine. Enjoy it. Scream, moan, beg for release but know this..."

He kissed her sweetly.

"You won't come until I say so. Fuck her already, Andros. I tire of this drawn out affair."

"Yes, master."

He smeared oil over his engorged cock, coating him and it dripped onto her making her shiver.

He held her legs open wide, pressing insistently against her opening. Pushing forward, pressing until she cried out from the burning stretch.

Until finally in one brutal thrust he pulled her into him and he bottomed out inside her ripping a scream from her.

Dimitri groaned, nibbling at her neck.

"There you go! Yes, again, Andros."

Andros groaned, slowing inching out before repeating the brutal thrust forward. Once, twice, three more times and her walls quiver from the constant barrage.

The Minotaur shook his head nearly crazed, his eyes wild and bloodshot and his breathing coming in short, raspy snorts.

"So tight. C-Can't be gentle, master. Want to fuck her so good. Please?"

Dimitri brushed the hair from her face with a laugh.

"Oh, are you in for a treat. Let go, Andros. Break the table if you must, just not her."

She could only scream as Andros growled, hips rolling into her harder and faster until her screams turn into shrieks of pleasure. The table finally fractures in half allowing him to pin her to the ground and rut into her wildly, huffing and grunting heavily.

Magic. That was the only explanation why she wasn't already torn in two from Andros' eagerness.

Dimitri's spells. He had protected her from the Minotaur's size using his magic.

It was also the reason why the coil inside her continued to wind tighter with no end in sight.

He was keeping her from having an orgasm.

Dimitri mouthed at her jaw, toying with her hair before drifting down and pinching a nipple. She arched with a cry.

"You want to cum so bad, don't you, pet?"

She wordlessly nods, a sob caught in her throat.

"Slow down. Teasing thrusts now, Andros."

He kisses Elaine gently, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Then say it and I'll let you experience how it feels for a Minotaur to bring you to orgasm. Say it."

She opens her mouth and just as she about says it, she catches herself and she takes a shaky breath.

"No."

He grins widely, kissing her brutally before stepping back.

"Very well then. Andros. Finish inside her. Make a mess."

The Minotaur picks up his relentless pace once more reducing her to wordless sounds before he throws his head back and bellows again, the noise shaking her to the core and she feels her womb swell, swelling until he grunts pulling free and it gushes from her down onto the broken remains of the table.

He groans, stroking himself hard and painting her body with his remaining seed until she's coated.

Dimitri presses a kiss to her forehead. "Well done, Andros. Well done both of you."

He swipes a finger through the mess pooled between her breasts and spreads it up her throat. "Now, my dear, don't you look delicious? Here, have a taste."

She lays on her side and coughs, shaking her head.

His eyes narrow at her. Again? Oh, she was in the mood to be punished tonight.

"No? Andros was kind enough to give you such a treat and you refuse? Rather rude, don't you think?"

He smears it over her lips.

"I will tell you one more time, pet...eat."

She shakes her head again with a snort, still refusing.

He snarls, his eyes flickering bright red and she smiles at him.

He growls low in his throat and promptly rips the ruined dress from her body causing her to squeak.

"Very well, you're keen for more punishment, I see. Andros, go fetch my paddle. If I know one way to bring her under heel, it's with that."

Her eyes widen. Fuck. Oh fuck no.

He grinned at her reaction, tugging her towards his seat, throwing his arm out wide.

"A special treat for you all tonight! My pet is being naughty and is in need of a spanking."

Cheers arose and she sneered at them, struggling in his grip as he tugged her along with him.

He sat down, yanking her over his knees in the much too large throne. She kicked, bit at him but all he did was laugh, pulling her head back as his other hand traced down her spine, stopping to knead her ass with a clawed hand.

She stilled at the feel of his claws digging into her.

"That's it. Relax. You'll enjoy this. You always do, my sweet."

Thundering footsteps approach and she tried to crane her neck to see but his hold is too tight, keeping her head from turning.

"Ah, ah, ah, no peeking now. Thank you Andros."

Cool wood kisses her calves, lightly tracing the curve up, dipping into the back of her knee before laying it flat over her thighs.

Warmth explodes from it, spreading up her legs and she jerks away from it causing a low chuckle to fall from his mouth.

"Oh so you remember this? Let us see how good your memory is."

She tensed up when she felt it being lifted from her, holding her breath in growing anticipation.

A second passed, then two...three. she was becoming light-headed the longer she held her breath so she slowly let it out and that was when he brought it down onto her thigh, the sting blossoming and she yelped.

He waited a second before bringing it down twice in succession and she cried out.

When the cool wood touched her stinging flesh she winced but he paid it no mind, rubbing the paddle back and forth over the area before just leaving it perched on top.

Another smack, this time over the sensitive flesh of her ass sends her arching and he chuckles, snapping his fingers and the clamps holding her nipples tug hard, pulling another yelp from her.

12