Of Mothers and Milfs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh...aaah!" Emily moaned as Walt increased the pressure of his finger. She lifted her leg and put her foot on the edge of the tub to open herself more to his touches. He began to caress her buttocks with his other hand, rubbing the cheeks with his palm, trailing his fingertips through the cleft between them. He found her anus with his middle finger and gently stroked it with little circles.

"Oooh...honey," Emily murmured and turned her face toward him. She reached up and drew his head to her and kissed him, her tongue pushing into his mouth.

Their touches and caresses became more eager, more insistent. Emily's body trembled from the power of her growing arousal and she pressed her hand over Walt's to increase the pressure of his caresses.

Ohhhh...fuck, he moaned to himself under the avalanche of erotic contact with her body—his hand massaging her clitoris, her hand on his urging it on, the other stroking his rigid penis, his finger touching her anus, her tongue in his mouth, his in hers. He felt like his body was on fire and would soon explode.

"Ooooh...aaaah...aaaah," Emily suddenly moaned. "Ooooh...god...oooh god Walt." Her abdomen suddenly bucked against his hand and shuddered violently as an orgasm rocked her, shooting incandescent flames through every nerve in her body.

"OOOOH...WALT...OOOH Walt...OOOH GOD WALT!!" she gasped. Her knees seemed to buckle and Walt put his arms around her. She sagged against him and he held her until she recovered.

"Oh god Walt," Emily whispered in his ear. 'Oh my god..." She kissed him then stepped back.

"Let's get you clean now," she said, picking up the body wash. "Hand me the nozzle."

Emily was all business as she quickly washed his body with her soapy hands and then rinsed him off. They stepped out of the tub and dried themselves off, then Emily hung up her towel and turned to Walt. She smiled at him with a mischievous look then took his hand and led him to the bed.

"Lie down," she ordered.

Walt quickly complied, eager to know what she intended, followed by Emily. She leaned over him and gave him a long, sensuous kiss.

"This is my thank you," she whispered, and pushed her tongue into his mouth again. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his heated cock and rubbed her thumb over its crown, spreading the slippery precum. Then she began sliding her hand up and down over it.

"Mmmm..." Walt murmured into her mouth

Emily's kisses moved down his body—his chest...stomach...just above his pubic hair. She looked up at him, smiled, then lowered her head to his manhood and closed her lips around the crown, the salty taste of his lubrication in her mouth.

"Oh god, Mom," Walt moaned.

She took him fully into her mouth and closed her lips around the base of his cock. Holding it there, she stroked the warm flesh with her wet tongue, then bobbed up and down on it, her lips tight around it, sucking, drawing forth the explosion she felt growing in his body.

Emily loved the feel of Walt's penis, its length and girth filling her mouth, the soft smoothness of its skin, the taste of it. Her sexual desire suddenly became intense—not since Jim's death had she felt the kind of arousal that now raged in her mind and body. She felt free, transported to a new existence. There was nothing indecorous now, or forbidden; there was only love and joy, and her whole being—heart and body—pulsated as one with it.

Walt felt the change in her, the chains of the past breaking, the falling of barriers, her embrace of erotic desire...and her joy. He knew what she wanted and her intense arousal ignited him.

"OOOOH GOD!!!" he gasped and his pelvis bucked under the embrace of her mouth and tongue and a molten release roared upwards through his loins.

Emily felt his convulsions against her mouth and the rumblings of his climax and locked her mouth tightly around his thrusting penis.

"AAAAAAAAGH!" Walt roared as he exploded in her mouth. She held him close and felt the hot semen pulsing into her, filling her mouth. "AAAAAAAAGH!" he roared again before collapsing on the bed, his chest heaving.

"Ohhhh my god," he gasped.

Emily held him in her mouth, the sweet salty taste of the thick mass permeating her senses...and memories of Jim suddenly welled up—the feel of his ejaculating penis in her mouth, the same sweet salty taste, the same gasps of transcendent pleasure—things she had not known since his death.

Finally she released him and sat up. Walt saw her throat move as she swallowed his semen and he gazed at her with astonishment and wonder.

Holy fucking shit...I came in her mouth...my mom's mouth!...and she swallowed it... fucking surreal! And he marveled at the impious satisfaction he got from his violation of the societal prohibition against coming in your mother's mouth, and her equally transgressive act of destroying the evidence by swallowing it.

Emily crept forward and lay her head on Walt's chest. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear.

"Oh god Mom...that was fucking...sorry, that was freaken unbelievable."

The lay silently for a few moments, the Emily rose up and smiled down at him.

"Ready for more?" she asked.

"More?" Walt replied. "I just came...I can't do it again so soon."

Emily grinned. "Who said you?"

Walt looked at her, puzzled at exactly what she meant.

Emily rolled off him and onto her back, then looked at him.

"Kiss me."

Happy to do so, Walt started to comply.

"Not there, darling."

Confused, he looked at her. She smiled then cast her eyes downward over her body. Walt followed her gaze and suddenly understood. She wants me to do...that... He was struck with nervousness with the realization; it was something he had never done, and wasn't sure what he was supposed to do.

Emily saw the slightly spooked look on his face.

"Have you ever done this?"

Walt hesitated a moment. "Um...no, Mom."

"Don't worry," she said smiling. "Just use your lips and tongue down there like you used your fingers."

Walt looked dubious. "Okay," he said weakly.

Emily opened her legs and he lay down on his stomach between them. He scooted forward until his nose was almost touching her sex. The swollen lips glistened with a sheen of white creamy liquid and he smelled the same sweet earthy aroma as he had on his finger the previous day, although stronger this time. The scent of her sexual arousal he realized, of her sexual desire for me. The realization made him shudder with desire for her.

He took a deep breath, savoring the intoxicating scent, then slowly licked the warm moist labia, and the scent became a taste on his tongue and in his mouth. He licked everywhere—the glistening lips from top to bottom, the skin between them and her inner thighs, down over her perineum nearly to her anus, the hood hiding her clitoris. Her skin was warm and silky under his tongue and he loved the feel of it, and its subtle taste.

"Ohhh...Walt," Emily moaned and her abdomen quivered in response. "Ohhh...honey."

To Walt, the sound was a plea for him venture further, to reach the places he knew would deeply pleasure her, would send her into convulsions. He pressed his tongue between the labia, into the warm dewy fissure and tasted the full power of her wetness. He circled his tongue around in the opening and caressed the interior of the delicate inner lips, then pushed his tongue into the sweet passage.

"Ooooh...god," she moaned and put her hands on his head. "That's so nice..."

Hearing her pleasure boosted Walt's confidence and his caresses became more energetic and adventurous. He wanted to discover what brought the biggest response, what gave her the most pleasure, so he probed with his tongue as deeply as he could into her vagina, licking all around its walls, his nose in her pubic hair, his upper lip pressed against her clitoral hood.

Emily's grasped his hair with her fingers and held it tightly. "The clit," she moaned. "My clit needs you."

Walt looked and saw that her clitoris was now visible. He withdrew his finger from her vagina and touched the glistening little pearl with a fingertip. She flinched at the touch and he gently caressed it.

"Ahhh...mmm..." Emily responded.

Walt slipped his finger back into her slippery vagina and began stroking it, and at the same time caressed her clit with his thumb. "Oooh...ahhh..." he heard her murmur her approval.

Her body seemed to tremble with excitement and he could feel its growing tension. He leaned down and touched his tongue to the clitoris and her hips jerked in response as he began to lick it. Again he wanted to find what gave her the most pleasure and he experimented—varying the pressure of his tongue on the little globe, pulling on it with his lips, drawing his upper lip down over his teeth and pressing on it, pulling it into his mouth and sucking on it, all the while his finger energetically massaging her G-spot.

"Ahhhhgh," Emily groaned and her pelvis began moving against his mouth. "Ooooh god..."

Walt sensed she was close and pressed his mouth to her even harder, riding out the thrusting of her body against it.

Her body shuddered as she felt a new orgasm building, a massive orgasm. And again Jim was with her, in her mind and body. No one's mouth but Jim's had ever kissed her labia, no tongue but his had ever overwhelmed her clitoris with pleasure.

"Ohhhh god Walt..." she gasped as the orgasm erupted and her body convulsed and bucked against Walt's mouth. He felt the power of it and kept mouth on her, determined to give her as much pleasure as possible. He held her hips with his hands, holding her to his mouth as her orgasm washed over her, each wave stronger than the last, until finally it subsided and she became still, panting deeply for breath.

Emily's unquenchable love for Jim flooded her mind and filled her heart with bittersweet joy. The indescribable pleasure and loving memories enveloping her body and mind, and the abiding sorrow of Jim's loss wound around each other like an unbreakable double helix. But Walt was with her too, in her mind and body. He's so like Jim...his gentleness, his kindness, his devotion to me...and his powerful love. In that moment the past and the present, Jim and Walt, merged and became indistinguishable in the beating of her heart and the rapture of her body.

Walt lay his cheek on her wet quivering sex, his hands still holding her hips, her fingers still curled in his hair. They lay in silence, Walt unaware of the comingled tears of happiness and sorrow filling her eyes.

Soon Emily stirred and Walt moved up beside her. She gave him a dreamy smile.

"Hold me," she said and turned on her side, her back to him.

Walt snuggled up against her, put his arm around her and closed his hand over a breast.

"Mmmm," Emily murmured, and wiggled her ass against him.

"Did you like doing that?" she asked.

"God Mom...yeah...that was...incredible."

"Hints of Irish peat bog, right?"

"Crap Mom, no...but it was so fricken sexy...your smell, your taste...your body wanting me. I can't tell you how worked up it made me." He paused and kissed her neck and caressed her breast. 'Did you like it?"

"Ummm, no. Couldn't you tell by my cold lifeless body?"

"Yeah...right," Walt laughed, then felt his limpid penis begin to stir and he smiled in anticipation. Emily felt it at the same time.

"Umm, young man, what are you up to back there?"

"Just a minute...let me think...well, I have this little thing here that's kinda cold. Do you know a warm place we could put it?"

He didn't wait for answer. He pushed his newly arrived erection down and pushed it between her thighs, lifting her leg as he did so to make room for it. When it was nested comfortably up against her labia he let her leg back down.

"There, that's better, " he whispered in her ear.

Emily shivered from the feel of his erection against her still aroused sex and squeezed it between her thighs several times.

"Oh, Mom," Walt moaned.

She lifted her leg and sat up. "I know a warmer place."

"Yeah...where might that be?"

"Just get up and sit cross-legged," she said in a mock-stern voice.

"Yes ma'am."

Walt was soon sitting in the middle of the bed, his knees wide, his feet crossed, his penis standing at attention in his lap. Emily kneeled over him and looked into his eyes and smiled. Walt grinned of anticipation.

"I think you'll like this position."

"Jesus Mom, I'd like any position with you."

She scooted forward until her vulva was above his erect cock then reached down and guided it into her warm and wet vagina and slowly lowered herself on it.

"Ohhh god, Mom..." Walt murmured as his cock disappeared into her. "So wet...so hot...so good."

Emily settled onto his lap, savoring the feel of his warm and hard penis enclosed in her vagina. She encircled his body with her legs and put her arms around his neck.

"This is called the Lotus position, face to face—perfect for making love slowly, tenderly, and kissing," she said, and kissed him, soft and long, with gentle caresses of her lips and tongue.

"And doing this." She said and clenched her vaginal muscles tightly around his erection.

Walt's hips jerked against her. "Oh god, Mom," he gasped.

They made love gently and tenderly, holding and caressing each other's bodies, savoring every kiss and slow movement of penis and vagina, every whispered word of love and delight.

They continued to hold each other even after Emily's orgasm and Walt's ejaculation deep within her, and they found many ways to whisper I love you to each other.

* * *

Emily sat gazing over the outdoor dining area of Laghetti's, sipping a glass of wine and waiting for Amy. She had not seen her or even talked to her since the night they had danced under the moonlight, and later did so much more. They had only exchanged a couple of brief text messages since then, telling each other of their decisions.

Emily wasn't sure how this conversation would, or should go. Would they be ashamed about what they had done? Embarrassed? Or share with each other their joy? Or even how wonderful making love with their sons is. Could she even share the erotic satisfaction of the sex itself? She waiting anxiously, not knowing whether to be more worried about Amy's state of mind or her own.

She saw Amy coming and smiled to see her. She stood up and they embraced and held each other for a few moments without speaking then smiled at each other and sat down. Still they didn't speak, not knowing what to say to each other, or how to say what they knew they wanted to share. Then Amy's eyes crinkled and her mouth slowly grew into a wide grin. Emily laughed in understanding and relief, and Amy did as well.

"Well Honey," Emily finally said, "I haven't seen you for a while. What've you been up too?"

Amy cocked her head and gave her a quizzical look. "Same as you I suppose."

Again they sat smiling at each other. The looks on their faces and their obvious happiness rendered words unnecessary.

Emily finally broke the silence. "How's Charlie?"

At the mention of Charlie's name Amy's smile widened. "Oh my god," she laughed, "He's nonstop—day and night for the last week. "

"Oh my, I'm so sorry—what a burden that must be for you," Emily said.

"Oh awful...just fucking awful," Amy replied and they laughed together. "And how's Walt?" Amy saw Emily's eyes soften and the corners of her mouth broaden in a warm smile.

"Oh Amy," she said, her voice soft, "it's been so...he's so..." and her voice trailed off.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me anything."

"No, it's all right. Walt's very inexperienced and it was his first time."

"Oh, Emily, that's...wow. How did that make you feel?"

Emily gazed at her for a few moments. "Wonderful...it was just wonderful. And it was magical for him. He was so awed and delighted...and so sweet and tender about it. He's a quick learner though and he..." Her voice trailed off and she smiled at Amy. "Well, you know..."

Amy grinned at her. "I'm happy for you."

Emily smiled. "And like Charlie, he can't get enough." Then she gazed off into the distance, cradling her wine glass in her hands. In a few minutes she looked at Amy.

"Any regrets?"

"No, none...you?"

"Some concerns yes, regrets no."

Smiling, Amy raised her glass. "Here's to incest," she offered. Emily smiled and they clinked glasses.

After taking a sip, Emily set her glass down and again gazed off in the distance. Amy saw a thoughtful look come over her face and wondered what she was thinking about. She waited, knowing Emily would soon open up, sipping her wine and reminiscing about the pleasures of the last few days. Emily's voice soon recalled her to the moment.

"Amy..." Emily said, her voice pensive.

"Yes?"

"We know that Walt's also attracted to you and Charlie to me, right?"

"Sure, we've talked about it."

"Here's the thing, and you may already know this..." she paused and studied Amy's face and saw expectant curiosity. "Our sons made a plan involving us on the day of the pool party and the chicken fight, a plan—"

"I know, Emily," Amy said. "Charlie confessed."

Emily looked at her and saw the bemused expression on her face.

"Did you know their original plan was to sleep with both of us?"

"Yes, Charlie told me. So Walt came clean with you as well?"

"He did. He was reluctant but I think he decided there shouldn't be any secrets between us."

Amy picked up the wine bottle and refilled their glasses, emptying the bottle. Already feeling the warm effect of the wine, they raised their glasses and took a drink.

"It's ironic isn't it," Emily said, "they abandoned their plan but part of it happened anyway."

Amy nodded. "True...but in a completely selfless way."

"I wonder though..." Emily said but paused, not sure if she wanted to have this conversation.

"Wonder what?"

"Well...their plan to sleep with both of us...did they abandon that too?"

Amy's brows furrowed and she gazed intently at Emily before speaking.

"Good question...I don't know."

"But what if..." Emily started to say but lapsed into a long pause. "What if they didn't? What would we do?"

They sat in silence for until the waitress came to clear the table. "Would you like anything else," she asked. Emily and Amy looked at each other then Amy asked her to bring a half-bottle carafe of wine.

When the wine arrived they refilled their glasses, took a long sip and sat silently, lost in their own thoughts.

So Walt wants to sleep with me, Amy mused. I guess that's been there to see all summer—all the slow dancing under the moonlight, our arms wrapped around each other, our bodies pressed together, dancing to a playlist Walt just happened to have. Then the bolero performance with all the eager kissing during the rehearsals, some of it not really needed by the choreography. She recalled the first time Walt touched his tongue to her lips, how she had opened them and allowed it to slip into her mouth for a few seconds. She was bemused by his clumsy attempt at a romantic kiss and had attributed it to the hormonal fantasizing of a teenage boy.

How different things are now, though. None of us are the same people we were at the beginning of summer. Walt and Charlie are no longer teenage boys with Oedipal fantasies and Emily and I are no longer damsels in distress tied to the railroad tracks of the past. When Walt holds me in his arms now, I feel the warmth of his embrace and the beating of his heart and they seem to resonate with a devotion and commitment to the connection between all of us. Amy realized, though she didn't really know it at the time, how happy she was in that embrace and had welcomed it all through the summer...and still welcomed it.