Of Tentacles and Eggs Pt. 03

Story Info
Tim learns to serve his new masters, formerly his family.
6.7k words
4.67
10.9k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As indicated in previous parts, all characters in this story are over 18 and purely fictional.

As Tim falls deeper under the sway of his sadistic new masters, once known as his father and older brothers, his body begins to change. But what on earth is he turning into?

Chapter 1

The first thing I became aware of when I woke was the light ocean breeze caressing my skin and the warm afternoon sun flooding in through the open window. The second thing I became aware of was that I felt really good: warm, pleasantly numb, utterly relaxed. I knew this was wrong somehow, that I ought to be feeling something radically different. Gradually, I remembered why, as the events of the patio, or what I could remember of them, came back to me. Still, the emotions I should have been feeling wouldn't come. I knew then that this was a terrible sign, but that too failed to rouse so much as a little worry.

I felt movement to my left, and the soft friction of someone's skin against mine. I wasn't alone. I was lying in a bed, with someone pressed up against me to both my left and right. Soft sighs, groans and moans reached my ears.

I turned. Lying to my right was Sean. He was on his back, and naked, of course, but he was placidly snoring away.

To my left, Logan lay on his back, also naked, but, unfortunately, very much awake. Dad was lying on his side to Logan's left. He had his tongue down Logan's throat, one hand exploring the hard planes of Logan's muscular chest and the pronounced bulge of his heavily distended stomach, as his tentacle cock pistoned slowly in and out of his pussy. A good foot of his cock was visible as it curved up from his groin, arched over and straight down into Logan. Their flawless skin glowed bronze in the soft afternoon light as they fucked.

The most disturbing part was that I didn't feel disgusted, horrified or even mildly unsettled, as some still lucid part of me knew I should have. All I felt instead was that warm, pleasant numbness, and, unfortunately, no small degree of arousal. The longer I watched, the more aroused I became. I was soon rock hard.

Dad's moaning gradually grew more intense, his stroking of Logan's belly more feverish, the pistoning motion of his cock quicker and quicker, until, finally, he gasped and let out a deep, guttural groan, as his cock plunged deep into Logan. The visible portion of it began to ripple as his ejaculate pulsed through it. That pushed Logan over the edge, and, with a series of high-pitched gasps, he came too.

It seemed to take Dad forever to finish pumping his load out into Logan, into his son, into my brother. When he finally did, he pulled his tongue out of Logan's throat and looked up. Noticing me watching, he smiled. "Hey there Timmy. You're awake. Great timing!" His cock abruptly jerked out of Logan's pussy, eliciting a gasp and moan from Logan. Undulating, it stretched in my direction, more than half of its fat shaft slick with Logan's juices, it's thick head still leaking and still connected to Logan's slit by two long, thick strands of milky white semen.

"Clean my cock, Timmy," Dad ordered. Something about his command seized me, compelled me to obey.

"Yes, Dad," I replied automatically, as I propped myself up on one elbow and swallowed as much of that writhing tentacle as I could. Dad gave a low groan of pleasure. The taste and scent of his cum, not to mention the feel of his cock in my mouth, or of the relatively small portion of its considerable length that I managed to swallow, immediately awakened all of my senses, as an erotic jolt shot through my body.

Instead of the panic and horror I knew I should have been feeling, I felt only pleasure and relief. What have they done to me, I wondered dimly as Dad's monster member writhed and wriggled in my mouth. It forced its way part way down my throat, nearly making me gag, before pulling back a little and letting me go at it. As I licked and sucked, Dad groaned again with pleasure and went back to deep throating Logan, who was looking up at him adoringly, and gently rubbing his still growing belly.

When Dad's cock suddenly jerked out of my mouth, I was more than disturbed to find that my only reaction was one of disappointment. "Well done, Timmy. Now clean out your brother's cunt."

"Yes, Dad." I obeyed without so much as a moment's hesitation, getting on my knees between Logan's legs and plunging my face into his still wet and swollen pussy, which elicited a long, appreciative moan.

The scent of Logan's slit, suffuse with the scent and taste of Dad's sperm, was incredible. It seemed to fill my body, to course through me, and made me stiffer than ever. Dad laughed and ruffled my hair as he got up. "Don't you dare cum, boy," he said. "I'll tell you when you can cum."

For some reason, that order alone sent another erotic jolt through my body. My face still buried deep in Logan's groin, "mmmm" was all I could manage by way of a reply.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Dad walk around the bed over to Sean, who was lying on his back, still asleep, belly bulging. Dad looked down at him for a moment, smiling fondly, as a father should smile at his son, except of course for the lusty gleam in his eye and that monstrous tentacle cock of his waving in eager anticipation. He got onto the bed, planted his knees to either side of Sean's legs, bent over and plunged his tongue into his cunt. The motion reminded me of a ravenous beast tearing into its prey.

Sean started stirring under Dad's vigorous ministrations and soon began to moan. Lifting his face from Sean's pussy, Dad took a long whiff, as he caressed Sean's rapidly swelling stomach with one hand. "Mmm, good boy," he said. " You're ready for Daddy."

With that, he stood upright on his knees, straddling Sean, hands on his hips. His cock hovered in front of him for a moment, undulating, as if appraising the muscular, young body lying on the bed before it. It also seemed to grow a little longer. Then, without warning, and without Dad moving at all from his upright position, it plunged straight down into Sean. Sean gasped with a mix of surprise and pleasure as Dad penetrated him and began to piston.

The sight of Dad jackhammering Sean with his tentacle cock disappeared from view as Logan put a hand on the back of my head and pushed my face deeper into him. His moaning intensified, and, with it, so did the scent and wetness of his folds. Somehow, I knew this meant that he was close to cumming again and my body responded automatically. I stretched my tongue as far into him as I could. He cried out and his whole vagina contracted as if to push me out, but, at the same time, he kept applying pressure on the back of my head with his hand, forcing me down into him.

I stretched out my tongue again and, this time, it made contact with something, something soft yet firm. Logan cried out again and I felt his groin muscles flex as he pushed the object out of him and forced it up into my mouth. He relaxed his grip on me, and I lifted my head out of his groin with the object still in my mouth. Opening wider, I let it drop down between his muscular thighs. It was, of course, a gleaming white, round, golf-ball sized egg.

Barely giving me a moment to catch my breath, he pushed me back down into him only to push another egg up into my mouth with another cry of ecstasy. He released my head, I dropped the egg between his thighs, and he pushed me back into his cunt to repeat the process. Logan climaxed again with every egg he pushed out, his belly slowly deflating as he spawned.

I wanted to be disgusted, to beg him to let me go, but the greater part of me, the one that was now in full control of my body, wanted anything but. Waves of near-orgasmic pleasure washed over me every time he pushed me back down into his cunt and forced another egg into my mouth. I desperately wanted to cum, but I couldn't climax, and I was sure I knew why: Dad had ordered me not to.

"Ah yeah, that's a good boy, Logan!" Dad exclaimed. "A very good boy! Master will be so pleased!" He was still straddling Sean, hands on his hips, pistoning in and out of Sean's pussy, but the slight strain in his voice told me that his own orgasm was building.

"Thanks Dad," Logan said, smiling proudly as I finally added the last of his eggs to the pile between his thighs. Without giving me a second look, Logan then got up, collected them and dumped them into a large bowl on the dresser. The bowl already contained quite a few eggs, doubtless those I had watched them lay in the bathroom.

"Ahhh yeah! Here it comes boy! Here it comes!" Dad roared, throwing his head back in ecstasy and plunging his tentacle cock deep into Sean. The still visible portion of it immediately began to ripple and pulse, as he started pumping out another monster load.

As Dad filled him with his sperm, Sean came with a gasp and cry of his own -- "Ah Dad! Ah god yeah! Fill me up! Fucking fill me up!" With every load Dad pumped out into his son, he seemed to be doing just that. Sean's belly grew larger and larger beneath my very eyes, until he looked several months pregnant. I watched, transfixed, as their orgasms reached their zenith and then slowly died down.

Again, it took Dad well over two minutes to finish ejaculating. When he finally finished, his cock jerked out of Sean as abruptly as it had out of Logan, and, slick from being inside Sean, sperm still leaking from its engorged head, it undulated over to me. Dad looked at me and smiled. This time, he didn't have to say a word. I swallowed it immediately, pleasure and relief washing over me in equal measure. Its taste and scent made my own cock start leaking pre-cum like a faucet.

"Lucky Timmy," Sean mumbled. Somewhere behind me, Logan chuckled.

I felt the same disappointment as I had earlier when Dad's cock abruptly pulled out of my mouth. The disappointment was forgotten in the next moment when Dad ordered me to clean Sean's slit, and the scent and taste of Sean's juices and Dad's sperm filled my nose and mouth. Dad and Logan left us going at it as they headed out.

I soon had Sean moaning and groaning, and it wasn't long before my tongue felt the first of his eggs begin to push out and up into my waiting mouth. As Sean climaxed again and again, he spawned a good half dozen eggs, which I plucked out of his folds one by one and deposited between his thighs. When he was finally done, I helped him gather them up and add them to the ones that I had watched him spawn in the bathroom.

"Wooh! Nicely done little bro!" Sean said, hooking one arm around my neck in a kind of bro-ish frat-boy hug, and steering me out of the room. His stomach was almost back to normal. "I'm so glad you're going to be our cow and sex slave. Insemination and spawning is going to be a lot more fun with you around!"

'Cow?' I wanted to ask, but I said nothing. The question died in my mouth when I suddenly realized that his words had sent another erotic jolt through my body. 'What the hell have they done to me?' I wondered for the nth time since waking

Chapter 2

As Sean and I walked down the hall, I felt an odd tingling sensation between my thighs. I looked down and blinked. My balls looked huge and swollen, dangling lower between my thighs than they ever had. Before I could even ponder what this might mean, we reached the kitchen, where we found Dad.

He was still naked except for a sleeveless camo vest that belonged to Sean, and appeared to be preparing an actual meal, as opposed to another sperm shake. His tentacle cock hung limply down to his knees. Except for the head, it still looked more like a tentacle than a cock. His enormous balls hung almost as low and swayed visibly with every step he took.

"Ah, there you are! All done?"

"Yes sir!" Sean said. "I laid another dozen."

"Good, good," Dad replied a bit distractedly as he squatted to rummage through the fridge. His hard, muscular glutes looked huge, a little oversized even, as they flexed. The end of his cock rested easily on the floor and his balls very nearly so. I realized to my horror that the sight of him in that position really turned me on. My cock, which had begun to soften, immediately stiffened again.

"Sean -- why don't you go out to the patio while I prepare something to eat," he said. "Your brother's already out there. You can leave Timmy here. He can give me a hand."

"Yes, Dad," Sean replied. His obedient tone gave me the creeps because it was so entirely unlike him. Sean had always been a bit of a rebel, a bit of a bad boy. I had never known him to sound eager to obey anyone, let alone Dad. But then I had to remind myself that this wasn't Sean, not really, just as that wasn't really Dad.

As soon as he had gone, Dad put the carton of eggs -- ordinary chicken eggs thank goodness -- that he had fished out of the fridge on the counter, turned to me and gave me a lewd grin. To my horror and excitement, he casually walked up to me and passed his hands up the sides of my torso, down my arms and over to my ass, which he grabbed firmly as he pressed my naked body to his, forcing my nose into the deep ridge between his hard, bulging pecs. He did it all as if it were a perfectly normal way of greeting me.

If my cock had started to stiffen on seeing him again naked except for that sleeveless camo vest, his touch and the scent of his hard body immediately made me painfully hard. Worse still, as he held me like that, a strange kind of elation and gratitude filled me. My body quickly responded by grabbing his ass in return.

I say 'my body' because that's what it felt like -- my body acting of its own accord, without my permission. To say that it was an unnerving feeling would be a gross understatement. Sadly, it was a feeling with which I was about to become all too familiar.

Dad chuckled softly, clearly well aware and well pleased that my reaction had been so reflexive. He ruffled my hair with one hand, like his old self had done so many times before, as his cock rose up between my legs and gently prodded my crack.

My body again responded automatically. I widened my stance and stuck out my ass a little to give him access. The fat head of Dad's cock pressed against my sphincter. To the relief of whatever part of me was still lucid, and to the disappointment of whatever sick part was now in control of my actions, it didn't push in.

"You must be hungry, Timmy," Dad said, caressing my ass. "All you had to eat for lunch was my sperm-shake."

"Yes, Dad. I'm hungry," I replied truthfully.

"Would you like more of my sperm?" Dad asked casually, in the same way his old self might have asked "would you like pizza for lunch?"

I tried as hard as I could to say, to shout 'NO! Anything but that!' But the minute Dad had offered his sperm, yet another erotic jolt shot through me and I knew that it was no use. I would never get the words out. "Yes, please," I said instead. I wasn't even able to keep the eagerness out of my voice.

Dad's grin widened and he laughed softly again as he gave me a very paternal kiss on the forehead before releasing me, which immediately sparked a mix of intense disappointment and relief. "You're going to make such a good little slave and cow, Timmy. Master will be pleased, very pleased. So much so that I'm sure he will do you the honour of converting you into an incubation slave when we return next year." His words had a definite lascivious quality, as if he were already picturing me as a mindless incubation slave primed for insemination.

On the one hand, I was vaguely relieved to hear that my "conversion" was apparently not imminent, but on the other, there was that bit about me being a cow again. I was afraid of what that might mean, but before I could decide whether to even try getting the words out to ask the question, it was driven from my mind by Dad returning from the fridge with a tall saran-wrapped glass half full with a stiff, milky liquid. "Here you are, Timmy. I saved some for you when your brothers helped me cum to make your shake." His smile was cruel, the smile of a predator playing with its prey, knowing that it has no hope of escape.

I wanted to scream, but a truly grateful-sounding "Thanks Dad!" was all that came out. I braced myself as my body once again went on autopilot.

Taking the glass from Dad, I tore off the saran wrap, tipped it to my lips and waited as the viscous liquid began to oh so slowly ooze its way toward my mouth. Dad leaned casually against the kitchen counter, arms crossed, his tentacle cock twitching in anticipation between his muscular thighs, as he watched with wrapped delight his refrigerated sperm slowly edge its way toward the rim of the glass and my waiting lips.

I eagerly flicked out my tongue to taste the first drops. A moan escaped my lips and I couldn't stop myself from shaking the glass to make the cum move faster. It began to plop out in large globs. Most fell into my mouth, some didn't. By the time I was done, globs of Dad's sperm peppered my face, and a couple globs had found their way onto my chest.

I licked up as much as I could with my tongue and used my fingers to wipe away the rest, which I then licked and sucked with absolute abandon, moaning as if I had never tasted anything so good. Dad was smiling from ear to ear. He reached for the tip of my rock-hard cock, from which hung a long strand of pre-cum. Lifting it off my cock with his finger, he brought it to his lips and sucked it down. "Mmm, Yes," he said, "a very good cow indeed."

As I eagerly cleaned the last of Dad's sperm out of the glass with my finger, Logan entered the kitchen dressed in sandals and a loose white tank-top emblazoned with a red number 7 that went down to just above his groin. He was naked from the waist down. I had seen him ware that tank so many times. In that moment, under those circumstances, the familiarity of it seemed viciously cruel.

"Dad, I need to piss," he said, smiling eagerly and nodding in my direction.

'What? What's this about?' I thought, fearing the answer.

"Great timing, son," Dad said, as he took the glass with the remnants of his sperm from my hands and gave it to Logan. "I think our little Timmy is still hungry."

Logan's cruel grin broadened, as he squatted part way, brought the glass to his slit, and, right there in the middle of the kitchen, he let loose with a thick stream of piss. I watched transfixed as his pale, yellow urine filled the glass and became clouded as it mingled with the remaining traces of Dad's cum.

"You see, Timmy," Dad explained, "anything that contains our hormones -- our sweat, our saliva, our piss, and our sexual fluids - helps solidify our control over you, helps you enjoy what we do to you, helps you enjoy being our sex-slave, and slowly... alters you physically to be a better and better slave, and, more importantly, to be our cow."

Dad's words, disturbing as they were, barely registered. I could smell Logan's piss and it was beginning to drive me wild. When Logan finally discharged the last of it, the glass -- a large glass by any standards -- was almost full to the brim. I reached for it, but he held it out of my grasp. "Not so fast, bro," he said, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "First, clean my slit."

"Yes, sir," I replied eagerly, as I immediately fell to my knees and plunged my tongue into him. His chuckle at my ready obedience quickly degenerated into a moan of delight, and he almost dropped his glass of piss. Dad grabbed it from him just on time, but not before some of it trickled out onto the floor.

"Alright, that's enough," Dad said after a minute or two. From the sounds Logan had been making, and from the pressure his hand had been applying to the back of my head, he hadn't had nearly enough, but we both instantly obeyed and I pulled my face out of Logan's crotch.

"Lick the floor clean," Dad ordered, pointing to the small puddles of Logan's urine on the floor. The taste and smell of Logan's pussy had sent me into overdrive. I practically threw myself at the spots of piss, licking the floor with absolute abandon. Dad and Logan both chuckled.

12