Of Wives and Wyverns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers

I pulled my hand free with a pop, and Fiona exhaled a shuddering sigh of relief.

"Maybe it's not done forming yet?" I suggested as I rinsed my lubed up forearm in the bathroom sink.

Fiona massaged the smooth, featureless scales of her crotch. "But I'm still so fucking horny!"

She spent the larger portion of that evening humping the furniture and pacing around with a look on her face like she wanted to sneeze but couldn't. Thank the demons that all the furniture was easy to clean. Every time my wife rubbed her asshole against something, she left a patch of that viscous fluid. I must have gone through two rolls of paper towels keeping the place neat.

We even tried having sex again. Fiona was too desperate to attempt any sort of roleplay and was still disappointed by the lack of sensation in her ass. I eventually came, but the experience was more stressful than enjoyable, and my wife was left doubly unfulfilled.

That night she laid in bed with her tail curled between her legs, and I fell asleep to the sounds of her scales scraping together as she humped in vain.

xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers