O'Farrell Theater Foreplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tom watched intently, Sandy pushed another pillow under her ass so that her pussy was pushed up into the center of the video screen. Tom wished again that he could zoom in to get a close up look at the big cock in Sandy's tight pussy. Her head was barely visible behind her beautiful mound as she spread her legs open as wide as she could and slowly began to slip Garth between her swollen lips. The fat pink head disappeared into her, and she moaned out loud, "Oh you're big, but I want to feel all of you. Don't stop, keep going. I can feel my pussy opening to let you in." To Tom it did look like her lips were opening to swallow the large shaft of the dildo as she paused to let them adjust to the size of the toy inside her. Sandy couldn't stay still as she pulled the cock back out an inch or so before sliding it in even deeper. Her legs twitched and she rocked her head back and forth as the large balls attached to Garth finally came in contact with her skin. "I've never been so full of cock" Sandy groaned through gritted teeth. "I'm so ready to come I can't stand it." She stuck her hand under the pillow again and came back out with her little pink vibe this time. It was her favorite at home and Tom wasn't surprised she had taken it with her on the trip.

Leaving the big pink cock sticking out of her pussy, Sandy turned her toy on and started to rub it slowly along her stretched lips, making little circles around her clit when she got near it. After a few minutes of this, she reached back down and grasped the large balls of the dildo like a handle and started to pump it in and out so that it travelled the entire length in each stroke. The camera's microphone clearly picked up the wet sucking sounds that Sandy's pussy made as it grasped the big cock between her fleshy lips.

Tom couldn't take any more and he quickly popped the buttons on his jeans and freed his own hard cock so that he could time his orgasm to Sandy's which seemed to be near. As he stroked the curved shaft and head of his own cock he couldn't help comparing his size to the large dick that his wife was getting screwed by on camera. Garth as she called him, was not only longer, but much larger around too and he was extremely turned on at the sight of another cock pleasuring his wife. Rubber or not, she was enjoying it very much. Tom was stroking faster as he began to feel the pulsing in his cock that signaled an orgasm. He glanced down at the precum flowing out of his penis, but when he looked back at the TV screen something was different. Now, instead of looking steadily between Sandy's legs from the end of the bed, the camera was directly above her and moving slightly as she pumped herself with the dildo.

Tom's brain worked hard to figure out how this camera angle was possible when he could see both of Sandy's hands on her pussy. He watched for a fraction of a second longer when his hand quit moving mid-stroke. The answer came to him suddenly when the camera shifted slightly to reveal a man's naked feet on either side of his wife's gyrating hips. The camera shook again as the lens zoomed in for the close up of Sandy's pussy Tom had wished for earlier. Now however the camera was clearly in someone else's hands.

Sandy's breathing had become ragged and like Tom, the mystery camera man could tell she was getting close to the point of no return. Without altering the position of the camera the view suddenly began to widen as the lens was zoomed back out, this time to a point that allowed Tom to see the entire bed with sandy laying in the middle of it. Her teddy was open revealing her neck and chest which were flushed pink with arousal. Tom could clearly see her round breasts bouncing to the rhythm of the big cock she stroked deeply in and out of her sex that also lay exposed to the man standing above her.

Along with the view of Sandy on the bed, the wider angle also gave Tom a full view of the camera man rapidly stroking a cock that looked every bit as large as the one in Sandy directly below him. A drop of glistening precum hung on the big purple head before falling on to Sandy's smooth belly. She moaned out loud at the contact and began to urge them both on toward climax. "I want you to shoot your come on me Garth", she panted. I'm going to come as soon as I see you spurt your wet load. Your big cock feels so good inside me and I want you to aim for it when you come." The camera man had remained silent the entire time and only his breathing gave away how close he was to coming.

With a whispered "oh god" his cock first began to leak a steady stream of increasingly larger drops of clear fluid, followed immediately by streaks of white cum that fell down and splattered on to Sandy's bouncing tits. Tom watched as shot after shot of semen continued to squirt out of the man's bulging cock head. There seemed to be so much that he had time to direct his aim from Sandy's tits down to his twin cock that she quickly slipped in and out of her pussy. Tom was sure he had never come that much at one time and his own cock swelled as he watched the man's come flow down his wife's neck and chest and pool in her belly button.

Sandy had been close to coming for some time, but had waited for this moment for her own pleasure and the pleasure she knew Tom would take in watching the video later. She positioned the vibrator to the side of her clit where it had maximum effect and as Garth's hot come rained down on her, she banged the big rubber cock into her pussy as if he was screwing her. Her orgasm welled up from deep in her core and it burst out of her like a dove fleeing a magician's hat. The slickness in her pussy increased as Garth shot his juice on to her stretched lips providing even more lubrication to ease the friction. Sandy's moans and groans of ecstasy filled the room as she literally thrashed on the bed below Garth's already softening cock. "Oh my god, what a cock", she said as she slipped the dildo out of her flooded pussy. "That was unbelievable." The camera panned slowly over Sandy's naked body, now wet with Garth's ample fluid. It stopped with a full frame shot of her gorgeous face, flush with post orgasm bliss. She looked directly into the camera once again and with a sigh said "Don't worry honey, I looked but I didn't touch".

Tom's cock had never softened as he had watched his wife and her new friend. In fact, it was still sticking out of his jeans right where he had left it. The only difference was that it was even harder when he began to stroke it again as he hit the rewind button on the VCR remote.

12