Off Broadway Public Theater Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want both of you to walk around the building nude and become comfortable then we will continue."

Reluctantly Tracy and Keith stripped. Bill watches as he wife checks out the young man's woman pleaser. He could see the longing displayed by her body language. Bill has to control his jealousy or he will be told to leave by the Director.

Bill is walking around the building with his nude wife and her supporting actor, both men admiring the mature woman's beauty. Bill has a tent in his pants and Keith his face red, being nude for the first time in front of Stacy, and an impressive hard problem he can't hide. Stacy is happy she can still bring young men to attention, at her advancing age. She looks at the young man's woman pleaser, noting it is a substantial piece of equipment, fantasying what it will feel like. Bill watching his wife assess the young man's equipment, and is becoming concerned she will want to take a ride on his woman pleaser, before this play ends.

The director following the group to assess the progress they are making with their modesty issues. He is happy they are becoming comfortable nude, and pleased Bill is on board with his wife's exposure. Being the first time she is completely nude walking around the theater he assesses her body, to see where she needs make up and noting in his opinion she will need grooming, of her pubic area.

"Let's call it a wrap tonight take the weekend off, Monday night six pm for rehearsals. Stacy, see if your Principal can attend the rehearsal Monday. We should make sure you will not run into trouble with the school administration, before we go further." The Director said nervous he will have to find a replacement for Stacy, if the administration forbids the mature woman from performing in this play. "One other issue Stacy we need to groom your pubic area."

"I think her grooming is just the way it should be for a mature woman." Keith stated. "It adds for reality to her part."

Bill agreed with him.

"We will discuss the grooming at a later time." The director said not backing down, but too tired for an argument.

Stacy went with her husband out the door after she put on her skirt and blouse. Keith dressed and followed the older woman to the couple's car. He can't get over her naked beauty, and hopes she can continue as Mrs. Worthington.

Keith opened the door for the older woman, as she slid in the seat she spread her legs giving him his first view of her flower of life. She looked at him noting where he was looking, she hesitated getting into the seat, extending the time he had to look at her pussy. She sat in the seat, waiting for the young man to look at her face. She was smiling at him when he did. Keith turned red, knowing he'd been caught looking at her pussy.

"Do you like my kitty even though it needs a haircut?" Stacy said, smiling at the young man who received his first look at her most private area.

"I love your kitty Stacy." The young man said with respect. "It looks just like I imagined it would." He verbalized the fantasy he has about the older woman causing him to turn red with the admission.

"I'm a lucky guy to have a pretty lady like Stacy as my partner." Bill said to mark his territory speaking metaphorically.

"Your wife is a great lady and I am proud to be working with her on this play." Keith said reverently.

"Have a good night Keith thank you for helping me into the car." Stacy said smiling at the young man as he closed her door.

On the way home Stacy turned up the heat in the car and removed her skirt and blouse. She was horny. Bill pulled the car in the garage and before he shut the overhead door she was out of the car heading for the Kitchen.

By the time Bill entered the kitchen Stacy was on her knees. "I need to practice the blow job scene." She said unzipping his fly and pulling his half erect cock out of his pants and put a lip lock on it.

"Woo girl you're not acting you mean business and you will get my offerings down your throat if you don't stop." Bill said leaning against the counter for balance.

Removing her husband's man meat from her mouth she stated. "I'm giving you a real BJ and working my way back to a staged one." The excited woman explained.

She got off her knees and led her husband to their bedroom with her hand around his cock. "I need that woman pleaser in me NOW." The horny woman said as she flopped on the bed on her back spreading her legs wide for easy access to her honey pot.

Bill tore his clothes off being horny from watching his wife parade around the theater nude and showing her pussy to the Director and Keith. He was on her like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Getting on the bed between his wife's legs he could smell the delicious aroma of her excitement. It was making his cock harder, but he needed to taste her before he entered her honeypot. Licking his way from her thigh to the side of her pussy, she was moaning as he licked around her pussy lips and sucked on her clit, which was rising out of its hood.

"When you suck on my clit like that you make my toes curl." The overheated woman said moaning. "OOHHOOHHHOH that feels so good don't stop." Stacy groaned as she spread her legs farther to give her husband better access to her labia. The mature woman came all over his face with a scream.

He slid between her legs keeping his weight on his arms and knees. He was pounding her pussy while she continued to orgasm causing her to have another one before she finished her first. Hopefully no one will call the cops; its sounding like someone is in trouble with the sound she is making. He had to kiss her to stop the noise she was making. She tasted her cum on his lips as they sucked face, which caused her excitement to build again.

The couple was so tired from their bedroom gymnastics in the kitchen; they went to bed nude without showering. Bill was spooning his wife plugging his pecker in her pussy for stabilization. They were asleep before they hit their pillows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend was spent relaxing nothing of significance happen over the weekend. The couple had a laid back weekend discussing the children, the exciting resurgence of their passion and her role in the play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Monday morning when Stacy arrived at school she chased down the principal finding him next to her classroom talking with one of the teaching subs.

She walked up to him waiting until he was through instructing the sub, before she said. "Can I meet with you today?" Stacy was nervously moving around waiting for his answer.

"Sure you have time presently" Will it take long?" Rex asked.

"It should only take a few minutes." Stacy said turning red she can't get over the thought of her boss going to see her nude.

They were walking down the hall the as principal asked. "Do you want to discuss anything here or do we need to go to my office?"

"I think it best to go to your office Rex." The teacher said not being able to get over her embarrassment.

They walked into the outer office passed the receptionist and went into the principal's office and shut the door. "Rex the Director has given you permission to watch our rehearsal." Stacy spoke faltering trying to get the words out.

"That's great I hope we can justify you being in this play without jeopardizing your teaching contract? Oh when will you be rehearsing?" The principal stated trying to keep the delight out if his voice.

"We will be rehearsing all week we start at six at the Yonkers Public Theater." Stacy said dreading having her boss see her nude.

"Good, I will call my wife, see if I can get there tonight if not tonight tomorrow night for sure." Rex said. with a big grin on his face.

Stacy was filled with dread having to expose herself to her boss. She doesn't mind being nude in front of people she doesn't know, like the backers. But she is working with Rex. Every time he looks at her, he will remember what she looks like nude. She was making herself sick thinking about the coming exposure to her boss.

The end of the day came quickly. She was finishing up correcting test papers when Rex walked in smiling.

"Hi Stacy I will be able to come to your rehearsal tonight. What time should I show up?" The principal said bouncing from foot to foot like an excited kid.

"How about seven pm that will give us time to set up." Stacy said, dreading the rehearsal tonight.

The mature teacher was walking out the door of the school to her car, when her cell rang. "Hi this is Stacy."

"Stacy this is Jack, could you bring a few of your negligees with you tonight they need to be sexy and short. I had an epiphany today I would like to see how the scene I rewrote works with the rest of the scene."

"Okay I have a few, but there're very short with panties. I will bring them. My boss will be there tonight also at seven, will that work?"

"We might as well get his blessing for your part before we get too far into this production, in case we have to change some of the subject matter." Jack said concerned that the school administration will not let Stacy play the part of the mature woman.

Stacy went home to get ready to go to rehearsal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going into the house, Stacy went to the bedroom, she went through her lingerie drawer. She picked out three negligees, all short, all see though, in red, pink and white all had panties. The mature woman put the intimate garments in a large purse she has.

Stacy stripped off her school outfit in the bathroom, after taking a shower the mature teacher dressed in a sexy bra, with matching panties in powder blue, with an off white blouse and dark blue skirt, with light blue Mary Jane shoes.

"Honey I'm home!" Her husband called as he walked in the door.

"I'm in the bedroom handsome." Stacy called back.

Bill walked into the bedroom to see an image of beauty sitting at her dressing table combing her hair and applying her makeup. "You look good enough to eat my dear."

"Thanks honey but we don't have time presently, but keep that thought for tonight when we get home. Now you're going to have to hurry, so we can have supper before rehearsal. Oh and your buying again for the privilege of seeing me nude again tonight." Stacy said feeling her pussy getting wet at the thought of receiving oral sex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing exciting happened during dinner, Stacy confided in Bill she was nervous because Rex will be at the rehearsal tonight and he will see her nude.

The mature couple arrived at the theater at five forty-five. The door was locked, Jack wasn't there yet. Keith pulled in a few minutes later and walked over to the older couple's car.

"There is a rehearsal tonight isn't there?" Keith asked.

"Yes, Jack called me." Stacy said.

Just then Jack pulled in saying. "Sorry I'm late, I did some editing to the first act and printed up a few copies. I want to see if the changes work" The director proudly stated, as he unlocked the back door to the theater.

The group walked to the rehearsal hall.

"Stacy and Keith undress I want you to go through the edited first act and then we will run through the scene." Jack said as he turned on the lights to the area.

Bill watched his wife undress, she removed her blouse folded it and put it on a chair, slipped off her skirt, she did the same with garment. Her undergarments were removed and put on top of the growing pile of her clothes. The mature husband had an erection by the time his wife skinned down her panties.

Keith removed his shirt and slacks, but unlike Stacy he dropped his garments in the corner. Removed his boxers and threw them on top of the pile of his clothes. He sported a hardon, when he watched the mature woman while she undressed.

"Here is the new first act, practice it for a half hour and then we will run through the scene. Bill and I will be setting the props for the first scene. Look through it see if you have any questions." Jack said.

Scanning the pages shocked Stacy, she asked. "Jack in the first script for the first act I was in skirt and top. In this script I am always in a nightie. I'm going to be practically nude during the whole show."

"Yes Stacy we need to have a full house, so that's why I changed the first act, you will be exposed throughout the whole production." The director stated, worried he pushed his lead too far.

The two actors found a couch placed on the main stage of the theater. Stacy and Keith sat down on it, facing each other. They started reciting their lines. Stacy was facing the young man and put one leg up onto the couch with the other on the floor, thus opening her flower of life, to the young actor's view. She was having fun sitting nude with a young man the same age as her son. He was looking at her womanhood and she was admiring his man meat, as they practiced the lines.

While the actors rehearsed their lines, Bill and Jack set up the small rehearsal stage within a half hour they were done.

The Director and Bill heard the couple practicing their lines. Following the sound they found them sitting on a sofa. Bill saw his wife spread for the young man's viewing pleasure. Keith sprouted an impressive love muscle, looking at the mature woman's pussy. When Stacy saw her husband looking at her, she turned red.

"You look beautiful Stacy and so comfortable nude. I'm glad you're becoming comfortable in all your naked glory." Her husband said, proud of her giving her a thumbs up.

"Stacy you have your nightie with you, could I see what you have? Keith, get dressed. We have the props set up on stage in the rehearsal hall." Jack told the two actors.

Stacy walked over naked to her large purse. She retrieved the three intimate garments with associated panties and brought them over to the director.

The director held up the three garments saying. "What nightie do you think Stacy should wear for the first act?"

The three men decided on the white negligee minus the panties. Stacy put on the garment and her husband marveled, she is more alluring with the transparent garment on than nude.

"Where is everybody?" Rex said walking into the rehearsal hall. "Hi, Bill where is....." He couldn't finish the sentence. The words stuck in his throat, when he spotted the mature teacher in the white negligee. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, she was striking in the intimate garment. Rex could see all her womanly charms, her excited nipples with the deep colored areola, her unruly pubic bush, and her shapely legs. The mature woman turned away from him and he saw her shapely back side.

Rex was unconsciously adjusting his manhood in a more comfortable position, as he has a hard problem, seeing the heavenly vision in front of him.

"Rex, are you having a problem?" The mature teacher observed, noting the lump in his pants. She giggled and said. "You haven't seen an outfit like this in a theater I bet? What do you think should the show go on?" Stacy turned red knowing she has no secrets from her boss anymore.

Not being able to take his eyes off of the stunning woman he babbled. "Yes, I mean no, AH I don't know. I won't be able to----- I need to talk to ----- It's above my pay grade." Turning red Rex tried again. "I'll let you know tomorrow--- do I have to leave now?"

The group listening to the Principal had smiles on their faces. Rex was tongue tied and excited to see Stacy in the see through negligee all but naked in front of him.

"Rex you did a perfect imitation of Keith's character Arthur when he talks to young women he likes. Thanks for showing him how it's done." Jack stated with a chuckle.

The group said to the Principal. "Well done!" The Ice is broken the stress disappeared.

Stacy said. "I don't mind if Rex stays if it is okay with you Jack?"

"The more the merrier that way our two stars will become used to an audience." Jack stated.

"Let's practice the first act where Arthur goes to the door after he finished cutting the lawn." Jack said setting up the scene.

The small stage is set with a door to the back in a wall, a sofa with a foot stool facing the audience, and a chair with its back to the audience. The scene starts with Mrs. Worthington reading a book on the sofa. She has one foot on the foot stool and the other on the sofa.

"I can see Stacy's pussy!" The surprised principal says to himself instantly in love with the mature woman.

Bill is proud of his wife; she is showing her womanhood to all present a fantasy he has had for many years. He is struggling internally, not understanding how his wife can go from a modest school teacher, who while the boys were growing up would not let them see her in her underwear, to this free spirit in only a few weeks. He fears that she is making up for lost time. She has an exhibitionist persona that she has hidden all these years, even from him. Stacy is bringing her alter ego to the surface, using her character in this stage play as an excuse to act it out Bill fears.

Arthur knocks on the door; Mrs. W. gets up and answers it. She opens the door cautiously with the chain connected to see Art standing there. The mature woman smiles and opens the door for the young man to enter.

"Hi Art how are you today you did a great job cutting the lawn."

The young man answers, turning red. "That's okay I can come back later after you get dressed."

"No, come on in let me go get my purse and I will pay you." Mrs. W. says as she goes to her purse puts it on the foot stool and bends over to get her wallet giving the young man an unobstructed view of her backside and pussy lips as her legs are spread for balance.

The men in the audience only had a side view of her bottom, but they have a good idea what the young man must be seeing.

Mrs. W., turned around to find the young man gawking at her with a red face for being caught looking at her naked bottom.

"What's the matter Art never saw a woman' bottom before?" She asked compassionately as she handed him stage money.

" No I haven't" He states red faced. "I would like to tell you something, if you won't laugh at me?" Art said hesitantly, looking down at the floor.

"Sure I would never laugh at you. I would like to help you you're a nice young man." Mrs. W. stated thoughtfully. "Come in and sit down, we can talk about you challenge, see if I can help?" The Actress says as she walked to the sofa, and sat down angling her body toward the chair.

Art walked to the chair and sits down his back is to the audience and begins to explain his problem. "I'm so shy that I get tongue tied when a meet a girl I like, I turn red and the words don't come out right." The young actor explained, doing a good job with the lines, facial expression and turning red. He continued. "You always treated me kind, I can't talk to my mother about this and when I said something to my father he just laughed. Do you think you can help me?"

The actress put one leg up onto the sofa and the other on the foot stool stating. "Let me think about it see what I can do to help you?"

"Cut!" The director said. "That was good there are still some rough spots that we need to smooth over.

Stacy looked at all the men; they were captivated by her performance. The mature woman covertly pulled her nightie up and slowly spread her legs wider stating. "Rex do you think I can continue acting in this play?" The mature teacher asked as she unconsciously ran her fingers through her pubic hair.

"Huh, what, Oh Stacy I don't know? I will have to check your contract and the laws governing theater performances." The principal stammered, thinking. "I don't know how I'm going to face her in school, after seeing her pussy. Every time I see her I will visualize Stacy sitting on the sofa, with her legs spread showing her unruly pubic hair with her moist lady lips showing."