Off Broadway Public Theater Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you like for breakfast?" Todd asked.

"We will both have the big two do." Bill ordered.

"What do you think, did I make Todd's day?"

"Made his day Stacy, you probably made his year. In fact, it is probably a first for him to have a woman flash her pussy." Bill laughed

Stacy joined in on the levity.

They finished their meal; Bill paid the check with a tip.

Todd came to retrieve the cash and gave Bill back the TIPS. "The show that your wife put on was worth a million dollars to me here is you're TIPS back." Todd said with joy in his voice and a hardon in his pants that Stacy noticed.

The couple left the TIPS on the table and exited the diner. It was a quiet drive to the rehearsal, the couple each in their own world.

Stacy and Bill were the last to arrive at the theater. They exited their vehicle and Bill carried in his wife's garment bag.

"Glad to see you could make it Stacy." The director huffed.

"What happened, someone pissed in your Cheerios today? Bill asked angry at the director's attitude.

"Sorry I had a bad night is all?" The director apologized.

Keith stood in the shadows out of the way of the director. He walked over to Bill. "I'm glad you called him out for his attitude. He was a bear when I showed up this morning." The young man whispered to Bill.

"Somebody must have twisted his jockey shorts. I will find out what the problem is before we start rehearsals." Bill said as he walked into the director's office with Stacy.

"Hi Jack I was talking with a friend of mine Julie. She expressed interest in being my understudy would you want her to read for the part?" Stacy said.

"Do you think she could perform your part if need be?"

"You would have to make that decision Jack. The main issue is the nudity."

Stacy used the office phone to call Julie, she got a recorded message. "Julie give me a call on my Cell. I have a couple of questions for you." Stacy said and left her callback number.

Meanwhile a parallel conversation was going on:

"What is your problem today, Jack? It is Sunday we are here to rehearse, and you are a bear. Should we go home and come back tomorrow night?" Bill asked.

"The sponsors called me last night they want to see more nudity than the script calls for." They want to make the play more popular than it was on the West coast. I don't think the cast will go along with it." Jack stated concerned.

"You are probably right to be concerned Jack, who is the director you or the sponsors? You tell them you will decide how far the mature content will go not them." Bill told the director.

The director came out of his office and asked all present. "Do you think we should push the boundaries of this production? The backers want more nudity and sexual interaction between the actors."

"I think we have to look at the content presently and see if any more sexual content is needed to make this show a hit. I don't think more sexual content is a good idea." Bill stated worried that his wife will have to have sex on stage and with someone other than him. He doesn't mind his wife nude on stage, but he will draw the line at outright sex.

"You're right Bill; I am the director and want to have a mature theme to the play not an outright pornographic stage show."

"We should rethink the whole mature subject theme of the show, I don't mind the nudity, but I will draw the line at actual sexual displays on stage, unless it is in the context of sexual education of a young person. I don't mind abstract sexuality on stage though." Stacy voiced her opinion to the director. "My day job is a schoolteacher and we dodged the bullet with the school committee, but there may be parents in my school district that may not like me in a production like this unless I can show them the educational value of the production." Stacy stated suddenly worried about her educator job.

Keith concerned he will not see Stacy nude again said. "I think if we stay with the program you have presently, it will be a success." He crossed his fingers that the director will keep Stacy's nude scenes in script.

"I will keep the production as is." Jack decided. "Now onto the next issue, I think Stacy should shave her pubic area."

Both Bill and Keith disagreed, Stacy just sat back and listened to the arguments for and against her pubic trim.

Keith said. "Mrs. Worthington did not intend to seduce Arthur and she is just teaching Arthur the proper treatment of women. She should have the look of a woman who is married and not a woman that is a prostitute.

"I agree with Keith." Bill said.

"Why don't you remove your clothes Stacy from the waist down so we can assess your pubic grooming?" The director instructed his lead actress.

Without any hesitation, Stacy removed all her clothes she turned to Keith "could you help me with my bra?"

Jubilant that he will see Stacy nude again Keith went to her and with one hand unsnapped the four hooks to her bra.

"The education has done you good Keith. The first time I asked you to unhook my bra you were all thumbs." Stacy teased.

"I was acting." Keith stated.

Stacy sat down and spread her legs so the group could evaluate her grooming.

The three men were deep in thought, as they looked at her feminine beauty, to determine if she was in need of a trim, Bill admired his wife as she sat there totally nude for inspection. Keith was excited he had the good fortune to be in this play. Jack finally saw what the other two men explained to him. Stacy doesn't need a trim she looks the part of a married woman that happened to help a young man through his awkwardness with women.

"Stacy your pubic area looks fine. You can get dressed if you like. Thank you." The director said.

"I'm fine; I think Keith and Bill like me in this outfit." Stacy said, as she looked the two men in their eyes.

"Yes, I like your outfit,Stacy." Bill said.

"I second the motion." Keith said.

"Stacy and Keith practice some the dialog that you have problems with. Bill, do you want to work on the props?"

Stacy and Keith rehearsed a scene that was difficult for both of them. Made more difficult for Keith because Stacy was nude and flashed her costar her pussy from time to time when he immersed himself into his character. He looked at the older woman to find her with a silly grin on her face and her legs spread. This caused Keith to forget his lines.

"Is that a rocket in your pocket or do you like my kitty?" The woman asked as she giggled and pointed to Keith's crotch.

The director became irritated with Stacy's antics. "Stacy, go put some clothes on you caused Keith to forget his lines."

"No, I like her just the way she is dressed now, the dialog practice is boring, and at least I can look at a pretty woman while I practice." Keith said, as he likes to see Stacy nude.

"Stacy, stop the levity and help your costar out." The director said in mock anger.

"Okay your wish is my command director." Stacy said as she got up, went to Keith. "Keith what door did you come in I want to help you out." She started to unbutton his pants, as she laughed hysterically.

"What are you doing Stacy?" Keith asked confused as he held his pants up.

"The director said he wants me to help you out. I thought he wants me to help you out of your pants as it looks like you have a painful bulge in your pants that I think I caused." Stacy laughed as she tried to remove Keith's pants.

The older woman was curious to see Keith's equipment as she surmised, he has an adequate woman pleaser in his pants. She also feels turnabout is fair play as he has seen all of her woman bits.

"We are done for the day. See you tomorrow night. Hopefully we can get a solid rehearsal done with most of the cast at that time." The director said frustrated with Stacy's flippancy.

"Aren't you going to put some clothes on Stacy?" Bill asked as they walked to the back door of the theater.

"No, I like the freedom I have without clothes on Bill." Stacy confided in her husband.

Keith and Jack heard her statement. Stacy's exhibitionistic tendencies excite Keith and Jack. Bill has become excited, but also concerned that his wife will need to do more to sustain her excitement, now that she knows what it feels like to be nude in public.

Stacy gave Keith and Jack a hug; she rubbed her body against both of them as she hugged them. She walked out the back door nude with Bill behind her. He carried her garment bag and Keith carried her clothes. Stacy entered the SUV passenger side and stopped to talk with Keith and Bill she gave both men a beaver shot. They never tire of the sight of her kitty as it winked at them.

"Bill, how did I do today? Did I put on a good show for you guys?" Stacy asked, as she fished for a compliment.

"You were outstanding I loved to see you exposed as you are, but do you think you went a little too far when you tried to remove Keith's pants?"

"Everyone that comes to the show will see all of me, I am just curious as to the equipment Keith has stored in his shorts is all." Stacy pouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

All rights reserved copyright 2018/2038

12