Off Campus 04 Pt. 07

Story Info
Hotel president discovered to be nude sunbathing on roof.
6.6k words
4.46
3.7k
6
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

Things are quickly winding down from the near-disaster of The Gang's polyamorous covey outed on a national scale by social media which was then picked-up by traditional news outlets. There seems to be growing acceptance that their unusual living situation is a good thing, that the positive energy of The Abercrombie Gang is becoming a model for boundless romantic love.

Hannah is still away as she deals with her emotionally troubling situation.

=====

Breakfast in the café is all smiles this morning, but the tone is generally subdued. We're tired. The aftermath of yesterday's unexpected publicity is waning, although I notice a reporter and a camera operator milling about the exterior of the café. Cheyenne, Ally, Amber and I are at "our" table, standing by for Cyan, Jen, Phil and Jess to join us.

I wish Thad could be here after spending the night with Cyan; we all enjoy his company outside the bedroom, too, but again it is a workday for him. I am trying very hard to not hire him and Hannah for the hotel. They'd be great employees, but I fear beyond fear that even my loving Jessica may trip into something that creates a conflict between our working relationship and our love life.

The others step into the café from the passageway and we rise for hugs and kisses.

My wife, Cyan, leans into me, "I love you. I miss you. When are you going to sleep with me, Steven? It's been a while."

"I love you very much, sweetheart. It's been crazy. I think we do owe that to each other. Is it okay for it to be you, me and Amber tonight?"

"We'll talk it out at dinner, if that's alright."

"Okay."

We take our seats and everyone settles down. Phyllis notes our requests for breakfasts and gets the kitchen started on everything.

"Cheyenne?" I ask. "Want to play with the press again? That guy outside seems to be from the local station, so maybe we ask 'im to join us for coffee?"

Cheyenne confirms, "Hmm. Yeah, that's Dave Nugent, the Channel 6 human interest reporter, so why not?"

"Guys, you okay with this?" I query.

Shoulder shrugs all around, so everyone seems resigned to the idea.

I get up from my seat, acknowledge our security detail, stick my head out the door and offer, "You guys want to join us for coffee? Come on in."

"Thanks!" responds Mr. Nugent. I can overhear him whisper to his cameraperson, "(I told you he was a decent guy.)"

I smile.

"Phyllis, anything they want, please. Thanks!"

"Thank you, Mr. Albertson. You didn't have to. Dave Nugent, KOTW Channel 6," as he reaches for a handshake. "This is Tony, holding up the camera. We're not on."

"Pleasure, Dave, Tony. What brings you 'round these parts?"

That cracks 'em up. The Gang, too.

"The wacky sense of humor, for one thing!" he compliments. "You guys were fun yesterday. And adorable."

I chuckle, "Thank you. We had our moments. The plane may have been going down in flames, so we decided to make the best of it and broke out the marshmallows."

"You're a nut, Steven!" laughs Ally. "But you're my nut."

"Our nut!" the five other ladies chorus in their indignation.

The news crew chuckles.

"Seriously, guys," interrupts Cheyenne, "what can we do for you this morning?"

Dave answers, "We're here to do a softer, more personal piece on you and your friends. What you have here is extraordinary. Who's the guy?"

Phil responds, "Phil Roberts. Half Steve's partner in the hotel, half his wingman, half the only guy who makes any sense around here."

The girls chuckle, Ally bringing to his attention, "Three halves, Phil?"

"Steve's corrupting influence at work, Ally. You're next."

"Already there!"

Cheyenne breaks in after the laughs die down, "You know what? My suggestion, if you don't mind, is you guys just setup and roll. This is how we are. If you can get us sort of semi-candid, you might be able to piece together something really fun."

I add, "I was thinking along those lines last night with our banter at dinner. Well, maybe not the exact back-and-forth since we were planning intimacy then, but just the kind of reparteé that's simply the way we are. It's love, respect and caring for one another, with, frankly, a sexy twist. Romance."

"Fine with me. Mr. Albertson, the way you casually mention 'intimacy' is simply not what people expect."

"That kind of sharing of ourselves is important. Again, it's who we are. Guys?" I address The Gang. "Everybody okay with this?" Nods. "You guys rolling?" Nod from the camera operator. "Don't forget 'Steve's Rule #1'."

All in unison, "No sex talk at meals!" They all laugh.

The TV crew is muffling their own laughter. They were setup. That won't make air.

We carry on with our normal breakfast chatter. Jessica runs over to me and does what she always does, hikes her skirt, settles into my lap and wraps her arms around me. A kiss is in there somewhere. Everybody chuckles and smiles; they can't help it even though it's a daily occurrence.

Phyllis starts to bring plates, so we're settling down into our day-starters.

Jen asks Cyan, "How is Thad?"

Cyan responds, "Uh... Jen. Rule #1? Anyway, kinda the usual, three and five this time."

Hoots, hollers and laughs. What good is a rule if it doesn't get broken on a regular basis?

"No, seriously... how is Thad?"

"He's doing fine. Working hard, as you heard at dinner last night. Missing Hannah, however. Steven? You heard from Hannah this morning?"

"Not yet. Still a little early there. Hopefully she'll call before our ten o'clock meeting. Cyan? You get that artwork to Roger?"

"Yes, dear," as she leans over the table to kiss me. "Hang on," as she checks her phone while still standing. "Just got the confirmation. Printer needs to make minor adjustments for the process. They expect to start printing this afternoon."

"I get the proofs!" I chuckle.

"Yes you do, dear. You going to wear them for board meetings?" she wryly smiles.

"No you're not!" Ally breaks in. "You know the rule about board meetings! If we have to, you have to, too! No beating around the bush!"

"Like you guys know what those are?" is my retort.

"STEVEN!!" as several of the ladies slap at me in their laughter. I can be so evil sometimes.

"(You're so bad, Stevie!)" Jess laughs, still in my lap. I'm rewarded with a peck on the cheek.

The news guys are grinning and shaking their heads. I'll bet they're wondering how much of this material they can really use.

It's basically more of the same for the next half-hour.

Dave gets my attention, "I think we have enough, Mr. Albertson. Can we have a few moments with you and Ms. Morris?"

"Sure."

"Ready?" Dave asks.

"No, but go ahead anyway."

He cues Tony and just shakes his head and smiles.

"We are standing here today with Steven Albertson, owner of The Abercrombie Hotel in Ottawa, and the hotel's spokesperson, Cheyenne Morris. He and Ms. Morris held a press conference yesterday afternoon in response to a viral video on social media depicting them and their friends in an eye-opening display of love and affection among the hotel's management staff. What is so unusual is this one man is genuinely loved by seven beautiful women, and the love is returned in kind to each one. Mr. Albertson, how do you do it?"

"Thank you, Dave. I honestly don't know. It apparently comes naturally. It's so easy to receive them, and so much easier to give back."

"Is it about the sex?"

"No. Not at all. And it's 'intimacy', not 'sex'. The physicality for us is the expression of the love. It's a joy we share, them to me, me to them, and among themselves."

"So the women have physical relations with each other?"

"Yes."

"So they're all bisexual?"

"I guess by the technical definition, they would be."

"What do you mean by that?"

"They love each other within the context of our closed group. They don't seek relationships with women outside of it, but are certainly free to do so. A couple have boyfriends."

"And you let them?"

Cheyenne jumps in, "He doesn't 'let them' anything. We are each our own person, free to seek and keep relationships outside of the group. Most do not, but that doesn't mean we won't in the future."

"Are any committed exclusively to Mr. Albertson?"

"If you're speaking of a commitment of 'love', yes. I won't name names; he and we know who we are. But he loves and is committed to every one of us no less."

"This all sounds improbable, even impossible."

"By our society's current definition that committed relationships are only possible between two individuals, it's easy to make that leap of logic. Certainly not by intent, but we seem to have broken with that precept."

Dave makes the "cut" sign to his cameraperson, "I'm not done, Tony. Stand by."

He redirects to me, "Steve, my head is spinning here. This is all just too much to fathom. You are breaking a million rules. You have a harem, don't you?"

Cheyenne chuckles in affirmation. Dave's eyes get big in the confirmation coming from one of the ladies.

I laugh, "You're absolutely right. Some of us call it that with each other; right, Cheyenne?" She smiles. "However, a couple are offended by the term, thinking that it's beneath them or implies something dirty, or ownership."

Dave subtly shakes his head and cues Tony to resume filming.

"Watching your banter over breakfast, these ladies have one heck of a wit. You especially, Ms. Morris. And Ms. Abercrombie. The verbal sparring appears to be a constant."

I boast, "Oh, it's one of our many joys together! Dave, they are all incredibly bright. Genius-level intelligent. That's one of their beauties, a key attribute that binds all of us. Frankly, we're attracted to each other by it. They're not just 'pretty girls and the successful executive', they're super, super smart and want to be around and share of themselves with their peers."

Dave continues, "The fun and camaraderie seem to permeate everything with you and your family. Dare I call what you have 'a family'?"

"Yes, you can. That's how we see it. A happy family. Literally!"

"But there is the 'work' aspect. How can you seriously manage a fine luxury hotel amidst this level of constant levity?"

"The levity, the joy, is key to the changes we are bringing to The Abercrombie, our efforts to secure its future. Luxury does not have to mean 'staid'. Luxury and romance, joyful romance, are where we are trying to steer this big ship. We hope that our senses of romance and joy are contagious, and that folks of all stripes will want to share in that."

"Thank you, Mr. Albertson. Lots of work ahead of you, sir. I wish you and your family the best of luck."

"Thank you, Dave. It's been a pleasure. Thank you for having us."

"And there it is. Dave Nugent, KOTW Channel 6 News."

Tony puts the camera down and relaxes. He asks, "Mr. Albertson, how do you do it? I mean, really? Most of us guys have a hard enough time making one lady happy, and not doing all that well at it. And you manage to have great relationships with six? Just not possible!"

"Seven, Tony," I chuckle. "I honestly don't know how. If I did, I'd be doing the speaking circuit making megabucks. If I had to seriously think about it, it's related to the 'smarts' thing. We cling hard to each other, almost an 'us versus the world'. And there's the joy. We have fun. Sexy fun a lot of the time, that 'intimacy' thing."

"It can't possibly be all fun and games all the time," Dave interjects.

"No, it's not," Cheyenne jumps in. "One example even today -- one of the ladies isn't here, dealing with a sudden medical crisis. Steve's been on the phone with her multiple times even in the midst of yesterday's chaos, counseling and consoling her. She is going to be okay, thank goodness, and we are all concerned and wishing she could be back with us right now. We have a saying about each other, 'She's one of us.'"

Dave observes, "Oh, that was the person you were talking about earlier."

I break in, "I'm quietly fretting about her right now, Dave. I want that phone to ring so she can tell me she's still okay, that the outcome is still positive."

"The worry is all over your face," Dave responds. "You deeply care about -- can I say it? -- every one of 'your girls', don't you?"

"Absolutely. Wouldn't have it any other way."

I glance at the café clock. It's 9:45.

"Dave, several of us have a ten o'clock conference call, so we need to get up to our offices. Thanks for putting up with us. Thank you, too, Tony. Hope you got some good footage."

"Thanks, Steve. Oops. Sorry, Mr. Albertson."

"'Steve' certainly works, Tony. Aside from the craziness with 'the girls', I'm a regular guy."

Dave chuckles, "Some regular guy!" as he shakes my hand.

I smile in acknowledgement as he and Tony gather their things and head for the door. Ned, who's handling security in the café today, smiles and holds the door for them.

I rally the office staff, "Let's go. Don't want to be late with Roger."

We share kisses and hugs with the rest as Ally, Phil, Cheyenne and I head for the small conference room for the call with Roger Ahmonson and his staff. There is a lot to talk about, not only in getting the relationship with his PR firm on steady footing, but we need a deeper debrief about yesterday's press conference and progress made -- or opportunities missed that we can correct.

About 25 minutes into the meeting my cellphone rings. I glance at it; the number is Hannah's burner.

"I have to take this, guys. Excuse me for a couple of minutes."

Worried looks from Ally and Cheyenne. I subtly nod.

"Hi. You're still okay, right? Please?" I answer while making my way to the privacy of my office.

"I'm fine, Steven. Starting to bleed a little, so things are working as they should. How are you guys doing?"

"We're doing okay, I suppose. Had one interview this morning with a local station, but things have calmed down for the moment. Ally and Amber interrupted my and Cheyenne's recovery time last night, but it all worked out."

"Oh, all four of you in the same bed? The passion must have blown the fuckin' roof off," she chuckles.

"I won't tell," I laugh back.

"Don't need to!"

"Thad says 'hi'. He misses you."

"How is that lug?"

"Doing good. Yesterday at work was apparently a grind. All the press in town apparently decided barbecue was the lunch of choice. So you missed a good time, evidently."

"Dodged that bullet!" she laughs.

"Hey. Speaking of Thad, have they given you any idea of when you're going to be able to play again?"

"They said I would need to have two normal periods before going back on The Pill."

"Not surprised. Nearly three months, then."

"Sounds like it. However, intercourse as soon as I'm comfortable with it. You hate condoms, if I recall."

"Well, yeah," I sheepishly respond. "Why is that an issue?"

"Get used to it, Steve-o. You're gonna be usin' 'em for a while."

"Okay, girl. How can you possibly think about doing anything with anybody given what you're going through right now? Sex should be the last thing on your mind!"

"Steven, this whole experience has given me a lot of alone time to think about my life, my relationships, where I'm going. I love the shit out of you, Steven. Thad and the other guys are fun, and I'm not going to stop the sportfucking with them, but it's you that I desire. And I do mean desire."

"Hannah, don't let the trauma you're going through at the moment push you into decisions you may regret!"

"You have been there for me from the beginning, Steve. Nobody has been that devoted to me, the person. I'm perfectly willing to share you with the others. I know that's the cost of having you. But I want to have you. I want to marry you. I know I can't, but like Amber and Ally, I want to cleave to you in that way. I see nobody else in my future."

"Have you voiced this epiphany to Bethany? You need counsel on this beyond me. Of course I will have you and accept you. I feel the same way, in the context of the harem, but to you as well."

"Bethany knows. She's cautioned me as well, particularly about the harem and the polyamory, that it's uncharted waters for her, too."

"This is pretty heavy, girlie. I need to digest this. But I will. You know me."

"Yes, I do. It's why I know I can share this with you."

"Thank you, sweetie. I gotta go. I stepped out of a conference call. Please call me after this afternoon's misoprostol dose. Still Tuesday?"

"Maybe Monday. Depends on what happens after today's pills."

"Okay. I miss you, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you, too. See you when I get back. Talk to you later. 'Bye.

'Bye.

Okay. Add one more to the "devoted" list. I won't tell the TV guy. I jog back to the conference room and quickly find my seat.

"Sorry. Where are we?" I ask... whomever.

Ally is alarmed, "Steven! You're white as a sheet! Is Hannah okay? Sorry, Roger, guys. Home issues."

"Certainly, Allison," confirms the voice from the speaker. Sounds like Roger.

I respond, "Hannah's doing fine, everyone. Everything's going to plan. She had a surprise for me. We'll talk later. Sorry, Roger."

"It's okay, Steve," Roger informs. "I think Ally, Cheyenne and Phil have covered everything we needed to get going in earnest. It's all delegation at this point. You have a great team, Steven, and I seriously look forward to our working together. You guys have anything else?"

Ally answers, "Not that we can think of," as she scans the room for confirmations that we're done. "I'll catch Steven up on those last two items. We'll be in touch as things progress."

"Sounds good," Roger confirms. "Good talking with you."

"You too. Talk to you later."

Ally ends the call.

"What the fuck happened, Steven?!" Ally is startled, to say the least.

I sigh, "Hannah is fine, really. I need to talk about this with everyone, but I can start with you guys. Ally? Cheyenne? You two know how you're devoted to me in the way you are? And Amber and Jess and, of course, Cyan?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with Hannah?"

"She just declared her exclusive love for me, as well. Sees nobody else in her future. I honestly had her on my ledger as eventually moving on. I was even looking forward to giving away the bride."

"And that's a problem?" Cheyenne challenges.

"Well, no. And yes. There's a particularly heavy burden to shoulder with that. I counted on her to be an unbiased and independent voice, somebody to keep me in check, sort of like Jen does, Phil. Similar to you, too, Cheyenne, but in a different way."

"I don't see that changing with her, sweetie," Ally tries to reassure.

"It feels different, though. She doesn't brook my nonsense. You all know how serious she is with me, not a lot of joking around, that the expression of our feelings for each other is serious business, too. Sorry, I'm babbling. Still trying to gather my thoughts. A lot of responsibility to take on."

Cheyenne muses, "You know, Steven, one of the things about you that is so amazing is you have a completely different relationship with each one of us. Hannah's your serious one. I think you're upset because she doesn't 'play' with you like we do. No head games."

"I know that at the logical level. But of all of you, she's the one I most fear making a mistake with. You guys roll your eyes at me when I deserve it. But Hannah? Here comes the emotional two-by-four to the side of the head."

"Ohmygawd, you're afraid of her!" blurts Ally.

"No," I respond. "More like afraid of letting her down. Hannah sets a high bar. She's awfully strong, both physically and emotionally. A rock. I look up to her for that. I'm very thankful I could be there for her current situation, that I could be strong for her in her moment of need, but what happens when I miss the mark?"

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers
12