Off Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We embrace in a soft intercourse, changing positions but never rising from the bed. She's good to her word, a few minutes of a genuinely loving coitus and I release into her.

"Good. We're going to do this again. I guarantee it," she coos.

Ally is on top at the moment, gently lifting away. I stroke her back, ass and breasts as she gets up. She's nice to the touch.

"Gotta go," she advises. "Unlike you guys, I do have a job to report to tomorrow. Good thing I don't have to open."

She grabs a couple of tissues to wipe her crotch and heads for the door.

"Hey, Ally?" I prompt.

"Yes, Steve?"

"Thanks for a great time."

Nods of approval from everyone. Big grin from Ally.

She turns the doorknob and steps into the hallway.

"Oh, Ally?"

"Yes?"

"Don't forget your dress. And shoes. And purse."

"(Oops.)"

"We understand," followed by more unrestrained laughter from the crew. She gathers her things, hastily dons her dress, plants a big kiss on everyone, and skips out the door.

We're exhausted.

"Who's sleeping with whom?" Phil asks.

"Let's do something really kinky, perverse, and totally out of character, and sleep with our own spouses for a change," I offer, with a Cheshire grin.

Cyan steps over to lean-hug on me, Jen finds Phil, softly fondling his package, "Nice job, dear. You still got it."

"G'night."

"G'night."

As we are nodding off, Cyan poses, "What happens if we come back here to be with Ally and we run into the cowboy in the bar?"

"Then there'll be six in the room. On the other hand, you two may have scared him off since you put 'im in his place. He may not be used to playing on the varsity team. So we'll see."

"Yes, we'll see."

We exchange a loving buss, embrace like there's no tomorrow, and melt into the mattress.

12