Off-Campus Landlady Ch. 04

Story Info
Martina's celebrates her b'day with some kinky double anal.
4.7k words
4.83
1.4k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4: Martina's Birthday Surprise

The weekend had arrived and Martina had not had a chance to play with her boys since their last encounter. It had been five days since she had helped Jack align is his sex drive with Alex. Four days since they had last fucked.

She had wanted to reward her lovers by giving them a chance to double tap her arsehole, but Martina had felt a greedy urge to have her boys explode together in her mouth each time they came.

She felt a little guilty for not giving them that reward. As much as she wanted to have that new sensation of having them fill her at the same time, she felt this overwhelming need to show her gratitude, seeing as her boys were so open to jerking each other off for her pleasure. All of these powerful memories and urges felt like a war was being waged inside of her head. Her desire to give back and reward them fighting with a powerful need to just indulge in her own lusting daydreams.

Though now, she felt committed to following through on her personal promise for their next encounter.

This was going to be a very special weekend. Not just because it was a chance for Martina to show her appreciation for what her lover's had already done for her, but it also happened to be her birthday. She was determined to make sure that it was a very special event.

She had messaged Alex to give him a general idea of what she had planned. All that Martina wanted was an intimate little movie night at home, one that would kick things off, along with the inevitable threeway that would play out. The only thing Alex and Jack had to do was be there, and commit to serving her hunger for the next two nights. That was all she wanted.

Sleeping in on the Saturday morning, Martina got out of bed around 9am and decided to start her day with a morning shower. She took her time, letting the warm water wake her up. Running her hands over her body, thinking of her lovers and letting thoughts play through in her mind for what she had in store for them.

She reached behind her to begin fingering her arsehole. Part of her plan was to let them to double up inside of her backside this time with a good, long arse fucking. Thinking about making her boys explode her like that, she managed to slip a second finger into her hole and started to drift off into her fantasy. I was not until a sound, what seemed like a distant banging, brought her back to reality.

Having quickly finished off her shower session and casually towelling the wetness from her body, Martina walked to the front door. She peered through the peep hole.

Her lovers were early. She quickly wrapped her towel tightly around her body before opening the door.

Smiling at them, they stepped inside quickly. Alex took the lead and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Squeezing her body tightly against his he whispered a "Happy Birthday" into her ear, and then stepped back to let Jack give her the same close greeting.

Considering the intensity of their sex lives lately, four days of not fucking had felt like a month had flown by, and their eagerness was plain to see. Already the two young men had noticeable hardons that were desperately trying to break free from their pants.

She gave her towel a slight tug at the sides, making her tits press back against her body and up with a teasing bounce. Her eyes lingered for a moment over their crotches.

Martina: "Why don't the two of you strip down and join me, and we can get started with how you're going to give me the best birthday I've ever had."

She watched as they removed their clothes and tried to hide her grin when they pulled their pants off. Their cocks sprang to attention, now that they were free.

Four days of pent up anticipation.

Four days of unspent cum inside of these two dicks, and all waiting to be spent on her.

Martina told her boys to get comfortable on her couch while she prepared some drinks.

After only pouring a single, tall glass of hard but sweet liqueur, she walked from the kitchenette to stand before the pair. They were sitting at either edge of the couch and had left a space for her in the middle. Both were leaning back, gently stroking their dicks as she stood there, looking them over.

Martina took one powerful sip from the glass and leaned forward. Her tits tightly held by her bath towel almost seemed desperate to spill out with the move. She gestured for Alex to come forward and kiss her, with she gentle tap of a finger to her lips.

She fed her entire mouthful of alcohol to Alex in a deep kiss, then repeated the act with Jack. It was more than enough to get both of them tipsy quickly, and she knew they would be feeling loose and relaxed within half an hour.

Just holding the liqueur in her mouth during each kiss was enough to make Martina feel a little more relaxed as well.

She put the glass aside for later, it was too strong to finish off quickly, and returned to her original position, standing over the pair. She teasingly reached up and released the fold of her towel to let it drop to the floor, exposing her freshly showered body, then turned to slowly lower her round ass between them, sitting in the tight gap between her lovers on the couch.

After a little bit of groping, Martina's hands slowly stroking her boys as they took turns kissing and caressing her, she let them play until felt she felt that their tipsiness had finally set in.

Martina: "I wanted to start things off slow, with a special little movie night. But I guess we're just going to have to watch it now."

Her lovers continued to kiss at her neck and jawline.

Martina: "And I want the two of you to give me a very special day..." She raised her right hand from Alex's hardon to his cheek, guiding him to kiss her as she whispered into his lips "... a special day that will make me even more devoted to your beautiful cocks!"

Alex moved his hand to her throat and held her in a deep kiss before pulling back just enough that the tip of her tongue could just touch his lips.

Alex: "More of a cock whore" he teased back.

Martina: "Yessss, more of a cock whore. YOU'RE cock whore." She turned to find Jack's lips to attack with a hungry kiss. "Cock whore for the both of you. A dedicated slut to all of your cum."

She squeezed both of their dicks in her stroking hands.

Alex: "You are such a hot fucking slut." he whispered into her ear.

Martina: "I am. Desperate for your cocks." She moved back to kiss Alex, "And both of these cocks belong to me. I need them."

Jack: "My cock is yours."

Martina: "Your cocks, your cum. Both of you belong inside of me." she turned her kiss back to Jack.

Alex: "Mmmm. Slut. We'll give you all the cock love you want. All the hot double cumshots you fucking need!"

Martina pulled out of their kisses and leaned back into the softness of the couch. Her lovers continued to kiss at her neck, their hands exploring her tits and inner thighs. She let out a breathless laugh. She was almost about to let herself give in to urge to fuck them, then and there, but she had plan that would work them up to an even deeper and more frenzied state of lust.

Martina: "I had a a movie night planned to kick things off." she felt utterly exposed and gratified at the same time as they continued to grope and kiss her.

Alex: "So play your movie now."

Martina: "You have to watch it as well." She tried to avoid letting Alex draw her into another deep, lustful kiss. "Both of you. You have to watch it."

She let them indulge in their groping for a moment longer, then had to break free. She pushed them back enough that they were not completely entangled in kissing her anymore.

Martina reached over for the remote for the large screen TV that was mounted on the opposite wall and felt their hands still firmly rubbing and caressing her thighs. She had already cued up her video for them and hit play. As the screen started to fade into a scene, her hands moved back to their stroking cocks.

She had found the original video for what had been one of her favourite porno clips to masturbate to in the last year, and was surprised to discover how well the full scene had depicted what she wanted to explore with her boys.

PORNO: The video opens to a marbled hallway inside of a mansion. A sexy, slender blonde in a tight silvery cocktail dress appears and walks down the hall. She enters a private chamber, an office space with plush antique chairs and rich, hard wooden furniture. There are two men standing in font of the executive sized desk, naked, blindfolded and wearing leather slave collars. Without saying a word, the blonde sinks to her knees before the first man and takes his soft dick into her mouth. She sucks him, making him harder and harder, clearly reaching around to finger his arsehole to help with the process. Once fully erect, she rises and tells the man to stay hard by jerking off. She moves to perform the same act on the second man, sucking him from soft to hard.

PORNO: Now fully erect, the blonde stands back to admire both men as they stroke their enormous, meaty cocks. Standing between the two, the blonde guides their hands from their own cocks across, so that they are able to take hold of the other. She helps them to take hold of, and begin stroking each other off.

Martina could feel her lovers respond, as if both of their cocks twitched in her slow stroking movements, reminded of their experience just five days ago.

PORNO: The blonde takes a step backwards to admire the men. The lighting is dim and the camera shots run over the men's bodies, showing the shadows that accentuate every hard muscle until coming down to focus on closeups of the thick veins of their cocks as they are being stroked. The blonde moves to sit on a leather seat. Hiking up her dress and spreading her legs. Revealing that she is not wearing panties, she reaches down and begins to play with her pussy as she watches the show. The scene alternates between shots of the blonde fingering and grinding her palm against her pussy. The blonde tells her men that they look like they're starting to get dry, even though their cocks are starting to glisten and froth up from the precum that had been produced while massaging each other. The men both release their hold on each other's dicks and lick their hands, then spit on them, only to reach back down to resume jerking each other off.

Just as the men on screen lick and spit on their hands, Martina does the same, returning her grip to her boys, stroking them a little more deeply and firmly. She could feel herself becoming very wet, both from watching the porno and hands that were exploring her thighs, and probing at her pussy lips.

PORNO: The men onscreen increase their pace, jerking each other off faster and faster until the blonde, watching her private little show has a powerful squirting orgasm. Once her orgasm begins to subside, she utters the words "I want more." and the screen fades from a closeup of her face to a view of the executive table, now cleared of its contents, both men are squatting atop while leaning back to grip the ends of the table's top, facing each other.

PORNO: The blonde appears and moves to the first of the men that she made hard. A closeup of his raging hard on while he is positioned in what would have been a cowgirl style position, the blonde touches his hip, silently instructing him to thrust his hips up. His enormous hardon now looking even bigger on screen. She reaches under him to remove a large glass buttplug while giving his balls a firm squeeze. She does the same to the other man and then, with a grip on both of their erections, draws them together, making them reposition so that their crotches are close, almost ready to scissor fuck each other. The screen focuses on the blonde, now fully undressed. A thick double ended dong in her hands, she runs it over her outstretched tongue, seductively tracing it down her body, between her tits, to settle between her legs. She presses each bulbous end of the dong against her wet pussy lips, just enough to make them slick with her juices.

From this point, this was the portion of the video that had previously been snipped out. The portion that Martina had been getting off to, among others, before she had encountered Alex.

PORNO: The men, having their hips thrust up again, present their bodies so that the blonde can easily press the dong into both of their arseholes. She tells them that she wants them to know what it feels like to be fucked, before she will let either of them ever have a chance of fucking her in the ass. She follows the same routine. The first man to be sucked and hardened is the first to be penetrated. As the blonde gently works the dong ends into each man, she teasingly suckles at the head of the enormous twitching cock beneath her as she presses her dong into the anus below. Once sitting snugly inside the pair, she steps back and sits in the large presidential style chair at the desk and returns to playing with her pussy. The men scoot closer still and start moving their hips to fuck each other in the ass by way of the dong between them.

Martina: "Put your fingers inside of me, make me cum just like that slut up there."

They were all transfixed on the porno, the now strong and steady strokes Martina was giving her lovers kept their levels of lust high without pushing their stimulation over the edge. She felt their fingers eagerly pressing into her, double finger banging her as her legs were spread now and overlapping their thighs.

PORNO: The scene settles on a shot that gives a full view of the blonde, sitting back in her chair, finger fucking herself and squirting cum, as the men's cocks and their thrusting hips are in closeup. As the dong fucking increases in pace, the men both reach down to control their dicks. Swinging freely before, they now direed their meaty flesh to tap and slide against each other. The scene escalates...

Martina: "Fuck yes, this makes me cum so hard."

PORNO: The blonde produces a dildo of her own, and works it into her own anus while sitting in her chair. The scene alternates back and forth between varying shots of the sexy blonde working her thick dildo deep into her anus, and closeups of the men grinding against each other, now positioned as close as they can possibly get they take the shared dong deeper into their arses than ever before. The scene focuses on an extreme closeup of the two enormous cocks, held firmly together and frotting, as the blonde releases another violent orgasm, spraying her juices at the direction of their double dicks.

Martina: "Fuck I want that so badly." she turned to Alex "Will you give it to me? Will you give me that before you fuck my arse?"

She leaned in to kiss Alex deeply before he could reply, reaching down to grab hold of his balls and give him a firm but loving squeeze.

Martina twisted around to face Jack, her tits pressed against his arm, her ass exposed and uplifted, teasing Alex.

Martina: "Your cocks belong in my arse tonight." She squeezed Jack's balls now, only this time harder than she did with Alex. "But I need to know that you know what it's like to take it in the ass."

She kissed Jack deeply and felt Alex's cock probing at her anus, his hands kneading and spreading her cheeks.

PORNO: The blonde on screen, removing the dildo from her anus, repositions herself and begins slapping her freshly fucked anal toy against the huge frotting cocks in an extreme closeup.

Martina turned back to Alex, his body now half raised from his efforts to tease her backside. She reached around to plunge a finger deep into his anus.

Martina: "You want me to fuck your ass. I know you do." she hissed in between lusty kisses. "You loved it the last time. I want to be your anal whore. I need to be your anal whore."

Alex silenced her with a deeper kiss, pushing her back into the couch and mounting her thigh to grind his hard on against her, giving her easier access to finger fuck his ass.

PORNO: The scene has progressed where one of the men is now laid out on the desk and the blonde straddles his cock. She takes his big hard cock into her ass in a reverse cowgirl position. Slow motion shots alternate between the blonde bouncing away, her hair flying and tits bouncing, to extreme closeups of the impossible cock sliding deep into her stretched anus.

Alex pulled out of the kiss and looked down at Martina. He saw the desperate look of yearning and hunger on Martina's face.

After a moment's hesitation, and the feeling of Martina slipping a second finger into his anus, he leaned back slightly so that she had a good view of him reaching over to grab hold of Jack's cock.

Alex: "You want the both of us to fuck your ass? At the same time?"

Martina: "YES! Fuck yes!. I want the two of you to grind inside of me like you do. Cum deep inside my arse."

Martina started to jerk Alex off in time to the finger banging she was giving him. Alex in turn was stroking Jack to the same rhythm.

Alex: "But you want to fuck our arses first? Just like that porno?"

Martina: "YES! I want both your dicks inside of me while your arseholes are filled like that."

Martina shoved her fingers down to the knuckles, deep into Alex's anus, forcing his body to move forward. She took the entire length of this cock into her mouth, down to the base, and sucked greedily.

The liqueur was kicking in now. Alex could feel himself wanting to let go and fuck Martina's mouth with those fingers working his g-spot, but he pulled back. He did not want to risk blowing his load too early. He stood up, freeing himself from Martina's probing fingers. He stood back and watched as Jack leaned over to take his turn, grinding his cock against her thigh.

Jack: "I want to cum inside your arse so bad." He kissed her deeply, and it was obvious the liqueur was having a stronger effect on him than it had had on Alex so far.

Martina: "You'll let me fuck you in the arse first?" she reached around to tickle the outside of his sphincter.

Jack: "Mmmmm." He kissed at her lips slowly.

Martina: "Jack baby, I need you to say it. Your cock belongs to me," She pressed her finger into his anus and felt his slow pelvic thrusts stiffen, "and your arsehole belongs to me too."

She began gently fingering him.

Martina: "Say it... you want me to fuck you in the arse."

Jack: "I want it. I want you to fuck my arse."

Martina: "Oh baby," She caressed his face with her free hand "I want you to fuck me in the arse too. I want to be your anal whore." She pulled him in for a deep, aggressive kiss.

Martina decided now was the time and stood up, inviting Jack to stand as well with her outstretched hand to him. When he rose she turned to find Alex right beside her. He had the glass of liqueur in his hand and swung back a mouthful only to immediately plant a kiss on Martina's lips, feeding her the liquid. She took it, and immediately transferred it to Jack in another kiss. She was acting on instinct now, but something inside of her said he was going to need a little help relaxing his body for the main event ahead.

Before she knew it though, Alex had taken another mouthful, only this time when he transferred the liquid into her mouth with their second kiss, he held her in place. He made sure that she swallowed her share, though she felt certain that he had taken some himself while their tongues caressed each other.

Martina had had enough of this heavy petting and teasing.

Grabbing her lovers by their hard cocks, she pulled them to her bedroom and had them position themselves on her bed, just like the men had done in the porno.

Earlier, she had been playing with the idea of teasing them with the enormously thick double dong she had in her collection, but she was beyond playtime now. She pulled out the flesh coloured toy that she knew they would be able to handle. It was slightly thinner than either of their cocks were, but severely veined.

12