Off Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get everywhere," she hummed, pulling her hair tightly into a ponytail with her hand. Destiny's thumbs made circles moving inwardly towards her young asshole, exposing it little by little. She slowed the circles to a snail's pace as her thumbs made contact with her little pink ring, then squeezed her now spread ass cheeks as she runs both thumbs up the crack of her bum to the base of her spine.

"Oh!" Destiny squeaks, and raises her bum a little higher, spreading her muscular legs slightly, completely revealing her pink gash. It may be even more aroused than it was yesterday.

The older Des positioned herself behind Dezzy, saying excuse me as she put the girl's shins on her spread thighs, and rubbed all the lotion on the back of her legs in, kneading her muscles slightly faster, in a hurry to get back to the pleasure centers.

Confident she is well protected from the sun now, Des musters up the courage to take it further. As she slid one hand under her to just above her pubic bone and below her belly, she placed the other over bum crack, and her thumb lightly started to caress her lips and taut clitoris.

Her right hand slips back and pressures her bald pubic bone, lifting her, with her help, onto her knees. She can feel her breathing becoming heavier. Looking down she saw she is now propped up on her elbows with her head tilted down between her breasts, with closed eyes, sucking her thumb. She looked absolutely delicious and lost in passion.

Wishing she had used some edible form of sunscreen, if it exists, Des spanks Dezzy.

"That's a good girl," she said, hardly able to believe it came out of her mouth.

"Oh my god, don't stop," the vixen cried, rather loudly. Des looked around quickly to make sure no one had snuck up on them, then got up on her knees and grabbed the girls tangled mess of absolutely gorgeous hair tightly at the back of her head and pulled rather hard, jerking her head back.

She simultaneously plunged two fingers into her soft as can be, soaking wet pussy, with her thumb pressing on her tight asshole.

"YES," she almost screamed at the top of her lungs, prompting 'momma' to start rapidly finger fucking her little friend, pressing on her little bum knot harder. She lets some spittle drop from her lips onto her new friend's anus and massaged it with her thumb, until it slowly slipped in, a combination of pressure and Dezzy letting go and loosening up.

"Ohhhhh God!" Destiny knows the girl needs this, both of them do, and continued finger fucking the young one with reckless abandon, using two fingers to stimulate her clit and opening while her thumb pushes in deeper and deeper into her sphincter.

After a few minutes of stimulating her g spot she ended up damn close to fisting her, and the girl let's out a way-too-loud scream. Des's hand became soaked in her heavy vaginal orgasm, fluid spraying out of her like someone burst a water balloon inside her. Her right leg spasmed as Des gently pulled her hand out and cupped her still spurting pussy. She let her hair free and lovingly rubbed the small of her back.

"Ok doll, I think you're covered, but we better get out of here. Anyone within a quarter mile just heard you and is probably getting curious."

"Holy Shit," she says, as she stood up, wobbling a little. She dropped her dress to the ground and jumped in the pool. Surfacing with a bright smile, she says "Ok let's go to your place."

She was a sight to behold walking hurriedly ahead, soaking wet, her skimpy sundress stuck to her wet skin left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Des doesn't walk slow but by the time she got to the mobile home Dezzy has already taken out the chicken salad and a beer from the fridge and has eaten most of it as well as almost finished the beer.

"Sorry I REALLY had to pee, and I'm starving! I don't eat a lot but when I get hungry I get REALLY REALLY hungry."

'No shit she doesn't eat a lot, she probably weighs 100 lbs.' Des thinks to herself.

"Oh it's no problem at all Dez, eat absolutely anything you want honey pie."

"Anything?"

"Yes anything!" The sun and excitement must have gotten to her a little bit, cause it wasn'til Dez looked down at her crotch and licked her lips smiling that she got it. She blushed and suddenly got dizzy.

"Wow I just got lightheaded, I'm gonna lay down in bed for a minute." Here came the heart palpitations again.

"Ok, I'll check on you in a bit." As Des flopped onto the bed, spread eagle and flush with some mix of euphoria, heat exhaustion, and trembling anticipation, she listened as Dez scampered into the shower. She was half hoping she just rinsed off and half hoping she took a long time, because at this point she's almost shivering with nervousness and preemptive ecstasy.

After about five minutes the temptress walks into the room as naked as the day she was born, only a large glass of ice water in her hand.

"My dress got wet. Drink all of this."

"Do you want some clothes?"

"Shhhhh." She presses a finger to the older woman's lips. "Drink."

Finishing the water, she put the glass on an end table, and laid her head back down flat, arms straight out to her sides. She felt like she was going to faint but knew it wasn't from the heat. Dez climbed on the bed beside her and felt her head with her cheek, her delicious looking breast hanging in kissing range, wet curls cooled her face, neck, and chest.

"You don't feel too hot." She placed a hand on her chest and slid her fingers partially under her top. "Wow your pulse is fast though, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm just..." her throat closing up out of excitement before she can get the word out...

"Excited?"

"Yes, very." Young one slips both cups up off of elder's breasts, smiling as both impressive nipples flick off of the fabric.

"I've never done anything like this before, but you've been so gosh darn nice to me, and honestly I've wanted to do this since before I even took all my suit off yesterday. I was going to try something last night but I got nervous, then passed out."

Oh did she have to say pass out? The room spins. Dezzy kisses her passionately, eventually lowering her head to a nipple. Rock hard and quite a bit larger than her own, she suckled it. She cupped the other large breast in her small hand and gently twisted and pinched the nipple, before bringing her lips and tongue to that one too.

Her now free hand slowly caressed down her mommy figures abdomen finding it's way to the top of her suit, while she seemingly attempted to breastfeed on the lovely, formerly chaste Destiny, who moaned in delight and wonder.

The freshman aged beauty then climbed up onto all fours, and licked her new friend's breast, then one rib after the other as her perky nipples tickled her pelvis and thighs. She went down, down and down to her belly button and below. She curled her fingers around the woman's waistband and gently tugged, as she licks the area just above her neatly trimmed pubes.

With almost a sob, older lifted her hips as younger pulled down her now soiled bottoms, and somehow has the coordination to quickly place a pillow under her shaking ass. 'Momma' grabbed a fist full of sheets with both hands as it finally happened, something she had been waiting for for years. The gorgeous blond placed her tongue on and then in the brunettes wide open pussy, and just left it there.

She made a 'hmm'! Sound as she tasted a woman for the first time, juices flowing rapidly into her open and willing mouth.

"You taste yummy!" She giggled, and grabbed hold of both undulating hips, trying to hold them still as she licks and laps at her benefactor's cunt, stopping occasionally to suck on her super-sensitive tingling clitoris. She reaches up and squeezes both breasts hard, pinching both nipples.

After a few minutes of this and Destiny's first orgasm in months, Dez rapidly spun around and planted her little ass right on her lady friends face, diving back into her spread legs with reckless abandon as Destiny too, tongued a woman, hell, girl, for the very first time.

"Am I a good girl mommy?" She came up for air to inquire. 'Mommy' can't even answer, she was lost in a state of euphoria that kept spinning upward. She spread her lover's ass apart and sunk her tongue in and out of her puss, amazed that it actually tasted wonderful.

"I'm not am I? I'm naughty, I think I need to be spanked," she said, then dropped her mouth immediately back on to her older lover's quaking vagina. At this point she was almost bucking, the angels face matching her every move, devouring her soul whole. She was pretty sure she had been having an orgasm continuously for minutes, since she first felt that young soft tongue on her labia.

With a loud THWACK, she complied, and it was hard enough to leave a handprint.

"OW!" She cried, as she arched her back and flipped her head and hair back, suddenly less interested in pussy than in pain.

"Pull my hair again, and spank me, this time hard." Des complies. She scooted out from under the sex goddess, grabbed a fist full of locks, and pulled back very hard, harder than she may have if she wasn't so turned on by this new side of herself. She heard her now prey gasp, almost in a frightened way. She wound up and spanked her tight round bubble butt almost as hard as she could, this time leaving a welt.

"OH!" She rocked her hips from side to side, saliva and pussy juice streaming from her beautiful little cunny.

"Yikes! Don't stop!" Des is amazed, she reared back again and wailed on her other cheek, afraid she hurt her this time.

"Ohhhh hohoho!" she exclaims and bites a pillow, rocking side to side, bucking forward and back. Unclenching her jaw she says in a now softer voice:

"Spank my pussy, I know I've been bad, I want it!"

Flipping over, she took Des's bottoms and put them in her mouth as a would-be ball gag, and slid two pillows under her now tenderized ass. She started pinching her own nipples, seemingly very hard, and squeezed her eyes shut hard. She had a scowl on her face, apparently ready to receive a beating.

Des first patted her pussy firmly but playfully, making wet slapping sounds. She gradually increased the intensity as Dezzy responded, lifting her hips high off the bed and mumbling ecstatic sounds through the bikini bottoms. The harder she slapped her pussy, the more wild the minx became, to the point where it escalated almost into abuse. Abuse that the young girl seemed to crave.

Much to her amazement, Des was basically open hand punching the girls swollen pussy, with the palm of her hand. The girl slowly let her ass back onto the pillows, legs spread open wide and shaking, her eyes still slammed shut with tears running down her reddened cheeks

She reached for and guided her lover's hand, then gently cupping the bright red pubis, into her, pulling it hard. Des took the hint and slowly worked all four fingers, then a thumb, into her. She was tight but so wet that it slid into her without too much effort.

She fucked her with her right hand. While pushing down hard on her mound with her left the girl squirted for a second time. Then she appeared to pass out, either from exhaustion, or just too much stimulation. There was a giant puddle soaking the pillows she was propped up on.

"We'll clean this up in the morning." Des mumbled. She removed her bikini bottoms from her mouth, gently stroking and kissing her face in a few spots before sloppily kissing her half-asleep lips, tasting herself on them. They curled up together and slip off into an afterglow heavy, mid-afternoon nap.

After waking up to being eaten out again by the object of her obsession, Des came for the fourth time that night and then clumsily climbed out of bed to make them a spaghetti dinner with meatballs and sausages. The drained girls said very little to each other for most of the night, just silently both wondering what will eventually happen with "this". It wasn't uncomfortable, just a relaxed, slightly strange and unexpected companionship. Dezzy broke the silence.

"Do you think you're in love with me? I think I may be in love with you."

"Hmmm. That's a good question. I think we are both in lust with each other for sure, I think love comes a little later usually, after you know more about each other. I can tell you you've definitely changed my life."

"Are we lesbians?" She giggled.

"I would say probably not yet, but we are both definitely bisexual at the very least."

"That's sexy." She smiles and watches the spaghetti twirl onto her fork.

"I think so too." Destiny smiled.

"You can do anything you want to me. And I'll do anything you want to you, just as long as you keep making this awesome food!"

Destiny wanted to cry, but held it in, just ogling her companion and brushing her unruly hair out of her face. She silently thanked god again, and felt a slight tingle in her loins as she thought to herself; 'Anything?'

12