Off The Rocks Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knife went through my heart as she leaned in and kissed him full on the mouth with a passionate open-mouthed kiss, wrapping both arms around his head like only I had done with her before. I was reaching up to grope Haylee or something and get her attention back when the intruder started to lean her slowly back to the ground. I stood in disbelief as she spread her legs and braced herself for his sex.

He leaned down and grunted as he thrust himself into her in one fluid motion. She gasped at his size and sudden invasiveness. I was having an out of body experience as I watched my school girl love performing a live porn show in front of my eyes. I was caught between feelings of betrayal and lust when beyond belief, I started to get hard again.

I went over to Haylee and she took my cock in her mouth, but the position was just too far off, and she was grunting and groaning in obvious pleasure from the absolute pounding she was getting. I stood up and moved back a few steps to take in the scene. I was stroking my hard cock and waiting for my turn to rejoin when Haylee arched her back and started shaking through a huge powerful orgasm.

My partner was almost crying as she grunted, "Fuck-me. Fuck-me," over and over with each thrust from this guy. This desperate voice egging him on came from some deep place I had never ventured to take her.

I came uncontrollably at the sheer slutiness of the scene. Her perfect young body was quaking as she was in a fog of sex, lost in the lust of the moment. She looked over for me as she started to come out of it and her eyes met mine just as I looked up having just cum all over my hand and the ground.

Her look of satisfaction turned for a moment to a look of pity as she realized that I had just jacked off to her getting thoroughly fucked by another man. Her pitiful look disappeared as the country boy reached up under Haylee's shoulder and slid his hand below the top of her neck. He forcefully grabbed Haylee's hair and held her head in place, intending for her to look at him as he thrust in all the way to the hilt. Haylee gasped as he came. "Take-it-all," he said with three final thrusts and then let out a long deep groan as he leaned his head down and kissed Haylee on the forehead, releasing her hair so her head just flopped to the ground.

He started to pull away from her. Holy shit, he didn't have a condom. I sat transfixed as I watched him pull his semi-hard cock from my Haylee. She had cum running out of her pussy and down her ass. She was totally out of it as she lay there.

I started to gather our things together when the guy grabbed my hand and said something about at least introducing himself.

I was still shell-shocked from what had just happened as he turned and shook my hand and said, "Thanks Jim. Nice to meet you...I am Deputy Joe." While still holding my hand, he slapped cuffs on me that he apparently had in his back pocket and said, "You have just been deputized you fucking idiot!" as he started laughing like an asshole. "I'll be sure to put in a good word for your girl though. I bet she can get off for good behavior," he emphasized, grinning like a shit.

The scene ran through my mind every day for the five years of time I did behind bars. He was right. What kind of fucking idiot would let any of this happen?

Haylee did come and visit me during my imprisonment. She did in fact get pregnant from that day and had a baby boy from that son of a bitch.

Then I got really pissed when she disappeared for almost a year. I finally found out that she had gone and done it again! She said it was a one night stand that time. I still don't even want to know who.

I tried to understand things from her point of view as she waited for me and my stupidity to get out of prison. Obviously she didn't want to be alone the whole time, and finally, right before I got out we got back together again, and we have been ever since.

In observation, by the time Haylee came back to me there was no question it was over for her and other guys. Haylee was as broken and shattered as I was.

Part I -- Almost Broken

Chapter 1

It had been a full thirteen years since all of that went down on that life-changing day on the side of the road in the woods. I have long forgiven Haylee, but I am not so sure if she ever forgave me, and I am certain that she never forgave herself.

We got back together when I had six months left of my sentence, and it was like we were never apart. From the moment I got of prison, the goal was to just live the normal life. We would go out together and talk whenever something was wrong in the marriage. I had a normal job in sales, and she tried to deal with the kids. I know it is shitty of me, but it took me years to get over seeing Deputy Joe every time I even thought of the kids.

Everyone needs to have some kind of excitement in their sex life, but no matter what I tried, Haylee was shutting me down. I don't know if it was new-found insecurities, or if it was what happened while I was in prison. Maybe she just doesn't want to do any of that stuff anymore. As far as the sex goes, we had been doing the same old routine in the bedroom for the past eight years, and even that had become less and less frequent. Long gone were the good old days of kinky slapping and rough screaming sex.

It was probably some kind of penance or something for fucking around when I was in prison, but she was nothing like the Haylee I was with before. Maybe it was that she had two kids with other guys while I was in. I don't know if it was the kids or what, but my little minx had turned into a wet cat. Our sex frequency had dropped to about once every three or so weeks. Every time it was make-out and then finish with a missionary bang (or fizzle sometimes).

I really think I loved her, but the picture of her with other men was always either haunting me or getting me off thinking about it late at night. The net result was that I was starting to feel like this was another person and not my Haylee. Something had to change. I don't know if I would really ever break the law again, but I was going stir-crazy, and it was time for me to go on one of my adventures again. I was almost positive that Haylee wasn't even going to want to talk about it, much less plan it and join me.

Regarding her looks at this point, Haylee wasn't anything close to the mind blowing hot babe she was before. She did dress up well, but after the kids she never lost the final twenty pounds of the forty that she had gained with the second child. Although Haylee had better than average C-cupped sized tits, her mousy brown hair and weight issues just made her seem about as normal as normal could be. Now I know that people change over time, and I am certainly not in as good of shape as I was at twenty of course, but this was different. This was night and day.

I was pretty sure it was time for me to move on since I didn't want to drag Haylee along. She would be like an anchor to me, and she didn't want to do anything even the slightest bit adventurous anyway.

When we would be out for a happy hour, she would always wear something that covered up every asset whether good or bad. No heads would really turn to see who just walked in when we would arrive, but still happy hour is where we seemed happiest. That is where the new "friends" came in.

Speaking of happy hour, we met Callie and Trish at a happy hour one day when the only seats left in the place were the barstools at the bar. Haylee and I grabbed the last two at the corner of the bar, and Callie and Trish were already seated next to us in the first two seats on the other side of the bend.

These girls were remarkable. First off, they were fit. They looked younger than my Haylee, so I was shocked when they said they were both actually thirty-five (I would have guessed twenty-five). They were wearing outfits that were appropriately hot. They didn't look like skanky sluts mind you, but they didn't look like the typical average housewife either.

When we walked up to the bar I took a mental note that they were wearing shorter black dresses, and when I sat down, wow. Callie's (the blonde) was cut in such a way that her larger breasts (probably fake) were pushing through the middle like they were trying to escape. Trish a gorgeous brunette was thin and had smaller breasts, but in her outfit she looked like a movie star.

The girls were making small talk with Haylee as I was unashamedly assessing the view of Callie and Trish. From my vantage point, I couldn't see much, but I could see I was looking good.

My glances caught the eye of the new beer girl in the bar that evening. Holy crap, now this girl had a hot face. Nice makeup. She saw me checking out the girls as I was looking past Haylee. She looked at me from across the bar as if she was about to ask a question, but I had no idea what her look meant so I just looked away.

Holy crap I was shopping. I realized that my eyes weren't just appreciating the view, but that my mind was already gone and on the hunt for a new girl. My thoughts were interrupted as Callie was saying to my wife that the secret to their success was that they were working out at the new gym in the strip mall.

When Haylee told them that it was right around the corner from our house they almost jumped off their seats like a couple of school girls seeing a friend for the first time in a week. They were so excited at the chance for someone new to come. They invited her to join them to test it out.

We went home that night and had the same sex we had every time before that, but it was nice not having to wait weeks for it this time.

____________

Haylee went in to try the gym out on Tuesday the next week. I remember it well because it was the same night I planned on having "the talk" with her. I got home a little late and more than a little jittery from work since I had stopped at the bar for a happy hour by myself.

It was kind of pathetic, but I wanted to see what life was going to be like from then on being alone again. Instead of being excited though, I found myself not in my usual crazy optimistic mood but rather somber. My drinks were scotch instead of margaritas. This wasn't going to be an easy night.

To say I had been nervous about my wife's new friends would be an understatement. Nervous probably isn't the right word for it. I don't know why I even cared so much at that point in the relationship anyway. She and I were about to be a thing of the past. If these friends got her going again, then that would be just great. If all of a sudden she came back to life and ran off with a trainer or whatever it was that was so exciting about this gym, then who really fuckin' cares. Either way, Callie and Trish could only be a good thing for Haylee.

I was mulling over my thoughts and options in my head. Should I stick it out and see if Haylee really was about to re-ignite her life, or just call it quits? Shit, if this is what it had come to than I knew it was time to face facts. If I am sitting here hoping that two girls from a night in the bar and a new gym was going to make Haylee a new person, who was I kidding? It was over.

That same beer girl was working that night as before. I had been looking at her amazing face and makeup from my perch. Eventually she came sauntering over to talk while she was cleaning glasses and asked how everything was going. Now I could barely keep eye contact. With the closer inspection, this girl was about 5'6, and 105 pounds, but she was stacked. I had only noticed her beautiful eyes and hair before from behind the beer fountain across the giant bar.

Now that she was standing here, it wasn't that I couldn't keep my eyes off her, but I couldn't even look at her at all. She was a goddess pure and simple. The dark eye liner and black hair cascading off her bare shoulders as she wore that silly half school girl outfit/half beach outfit the bar made her wear was nothing short of what you would only dream the best stripper in the world could look like. I thought I squeaked a little as I talked when I asked what she meant.

In the kindest almost oblivious seeming voice, she intimated that she figured that things might not be that good because of the look on my face, the abnormally high bar bill and the missing partner on the seat next to me.

"Well, aren't you observant," I said, trying not to sound too miffed about it. Bartenders are almost always good conversationalists. At least I had someone to talk this out with.

"Sometimes you can just tell. Do you want to talk about it?"

I told her all about what our lives were like before and how we had grown apart and it just seemed like neither one of us was interested in the other. I told her about Haylee working out at the gym in the strip mall, and the bar girl got real confident looking.

"I am at that gym too," she said. "I do spinning and yoga."

Well that explained her fantastic body.

She was talking about the gym and the classes, and finally it dawned on me. Abi didn't just go to the gym, she worked there...as an instructor.

I asked her about Haylee and if saw her down at the club.

"Yeh," she hesitated pensively and then promptly changed the subject. She talked about how being the instructor gave her permission to go really far emotionally and have deeper talks with some of the girls especially when she did free nutrition counseling during lunch at the café in the gym.

I tried to put on a false confidence with her and use my sales techniques just to keep her talking to me. I don't know who else she would talk to. At that time there was only one older couple in the bar, and two other bartenders were helping them and getting ready for the evening rush.

Abi seemed to think exactly the same thing as she looked around the bar and assessed that there was nothing else going on.

I was blabbering about my life needing a new rush and that Haylee would never go for my crazy schemes anymore. I was trying not to talk bad about Haylee, but it was really hard.

Abi seemed generally disinterested at my words. She was finishing the glasses and her assessment of the bar situation. She looked slowly back to me as I was trying to sound impressive about where I was headed. Maybe she would be my companion on this next adventure.

Trying desperately to continue the conversation, I couldn't stop looking at her body and thinking about what it would be like to fuck her brains out. Lord knows I was starving for more of her attention.

When she finally made eye contact with me, she had some kind of evil twinkle in her eye. She told me that she wanted to show me something interesting out back that might cheer me up. I was too wasted to think twice about it and couldn't decipher what could possibly be going through the mind of a just out of college hottie. I admit it; I was feeling a little sheepish being around her.

I followed her out the back door like a lost puppy. I stood transfixed for a second as she jumped down from the step and her school girl skirt flew up just enough to show that she was wearing a hot little matching thong that showed off the cheeks of her perfect ass. She reached out and took my hand to cure my hesitation as we cleared the threshold into the back alley. She walked me around a little wooden partition for what looked a smoking area, and she told me she knew just what I needed to be happy again.

She leaned in slowly at first, and then kissed me like I was a sailor coming home for the first time in months. I was stunned and confused for a moment and then rock hard the next. This was a crazy fantasy that was both forming and coming true at the same time with each passing second.

Her tongue was thrashing around in my mouth as she stood tip-toed on the edge of the small deck. Then she was sucking the tip of my tongue. I had never felt anything like it.

She broke the kiss and I nearly fell forward in my stupor, "Abi" she said in a cute voice like she was answering a question. I must have looked like a deer in headlights. "My name is Abigail, but I like 'Abi'."

"Oh...Jim," was all that I could muster before she kissed me again. This time her hand had let go of my neck and was now headed down the front of my pants. As her wrist passed by my belt, I felt her cold little hand wrap gently around my rock hardness. She pulled the skin at the base all the way to the tip with her gentle grip. All the while I was getting the kiss of a lifetime. My brain was on overload. Here I was about to go and tell my wife it was over, and now I was cheating for the first time ever.

Abi seemed like some kind of fantasy dream I was having. I was gone in the lusty haze of it all. She had undone just the zipper on my pants and then reached around and pulled down my underwear from within my pants so they were just below my ass on the back and bunched under my balls in the front. She pushed one of her tiny hands in through the bottom of my zipper and tickled the bottom of my sack back to my taint.

I felt like I was about to explode in a giant ball of sexuality. This was the most aggressively sexual encounter other than Haylee that I had ever had. Abi was gently stroking my cock while tickling my chode with her fingernails. I couldn't hold back any more. She grabbed around the base of my cock and balls in such a way that everything was inside her left hand while she kept stroking with her right.

I just held onto the sides of her perfect breasts and tweaked at her little nubs through a too-thick sports bra beneath her little belly shirt. Other than the circles my thumbs were making on her nipples, I was almost completely unable to move.

She looked down and let a string of saliva fall from her lips that dropped right down onto the tip of my cock. She was stroking at light speed until she could tell I was about to lose it. She asked, "Jim, is it O.K. if I make you cum?"

Bam, I was jerked right back to reality. I was a married man with what was a little more than a college coed in an alley behind a bar. Still I just nodded a slight and shameful but confident sounding "fuck yes".

She smiled a little dirty girl smile and bit her lip, when with both hands she grabbed the base of my cock and started stroking it by leaning back and forth on her weight. This slow hard stroke threw me over the edge by the fifth stoke. She grabbed the back of my neck and then kissed me with open eyes to watch my ecstasy. I started to cum and she held the base and stroked down, allowing my natural spasms to do the work of ejaculation. She let go of my neck as the waves of my orgasm started and caught every spurting drop in her hand after the first one shot across the alley.

She looked me in the eye with a child-like smile as she stepped back and sucked the cum off her hand. She said, "Thank you baby", through a cum filled mouth. As she stepped forward again to kiss me, I responded without thinking by kissing her back. She stunned me by shoving most of my own cum back into my mouth with her tongue. I am sure I had the thousand foot stare again as I wasn't expecting anything like this at all.

I hate to admit it, but I swallowed. What else was I going to do? I was so lost and confused and happy and sad and satisfied and drunk all at the same time.

She looked at me with a suddenly serious look and said, "Don't do it." I had no idea what she was getting at again. She patiently looked into my eyes and said, "Don't break it off with your wife today." After the awkward pause and the puzzled look on my face she continued, "I just can tell ok? Give it some more time. Give her a chance."

"She just isn't interesting," I started in. "She always wants me to take charge in the bedroom and tell her everything. I have been leading this futile sex life because her bounds are so tight as far as what she is willing to do with me."