Off the Top Rope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I always felt having less than 10 people having seen me naked was top baller, but sometimes we have to roll with what life throws at us." Valentina replied in a mockingly sweet voice.

"Look, I know we aren't going to be tight again for a while, but when do you plan on chilling and trying to repair our relationship? You're not going through all this just to keep me around so you can be big mad at me all the time." Geoff pleaded.

"Listen Geoff, each week I am subjected to a new and interesting way to degrade myself in front of a crowd, and every time I feel a new wave of humiliation that I never thought possible until the horrible things that happened last week become a pleasant memory. At some point they are simply going to run out of novel ways to make me suffer. Eventually I'll get used to being abused and will become numb to it like a hot bath. Then, a couple of weeks after that happens, you can take your tiny penis out and I'll see if I'm willing to forgive you and toss you a pity fuck, followed by a pity relationship. Until that point you are still living under my rule of 'one fuckup and you're out.' Is that enough of a ray of hope to keep you from making my life any worse?"

...

Valentina was concerned as she arrived for the planning session for Naked Ambition. For the past couple of weeks she had not been subject to even being stripped naked. Following the head shaving incident, her next appearance was as a surprise tag team partner for Rosa Lopez against Vicky V (now going under the moniker Sister Victoria) and Sister Judith. This was a tournament to set-up the contenders for the tag team championship fight at Naked Ambition that she and Rosa lost so Sister Victoria and Sister Judith could go on to lose to Betty Bombastic and Ravensbane in the final.

The following week Valentina was called upon to be a special guest referee in a bout between El Águila and Grimhammer, but that was to ensure she was extra permissive of Pearl Regis and Megzilla both interrupting the match to assault their respective opponents. In the end she called the match a tie when both competitors were stripped naked and handcuffed in different corners of the ring.

So naturally Valentina assumed they were holding back on her so they could do something especially awful at the next big Pay-Per-View. An assumption that proved correct when Maribelle took her to one side to clear her character's next development with her.

"We're actually going to start getting you back to being a face. Even with you working the heel angle, the crowd still quite like you and so we're going to turn it back." Maribelle explained. "But the narcissism needs to be destroyed, and to do that, we need to put you through a very trying ordeal."

"I can roll with that. In fact I have a plan I want to run through with you in your office."

...

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Naked Ambition!" Enrique announced to a cheering audience. "Before we begin with our scheduled show, a group of our wrestlers have banded together to make a special announcement."

The house lights dimmed and a pre-recorded video began to play over sombre music, fast cutting between different wrestlers on a black background making serious remarks.

~~~

Five Star Faye: this was a very hard video to make...

Megzilla: it was made with love...

Maribelle: although I'm sure it won't be received that way.

Deb: wrestling is a community, and when one of our own is having problems...

Bara No Toge: it is our duty to step forward and help save them...

Grimhammer: even from themselves.

Ravensbane: Dr. Vasquez, this is an intervention.

Betty Bombastic: we care about you...

Sister Judith: and we're worried for you...

Louise Jericho: so much so we're now stepping in.

Five Star Fate: you've been abused...

Bara No Toge: humiliated...

Sister Judith: relentlessly attacked...

Betty Bombastic: and unlike us, you didn't sign up for it...

Deb: it was forced on you...

Louise Jericho: and it has had a devastating effect on your mental health.

Ravensbane: I have been learning recently that having a friend in your corner isn't a bad thing.

Grimhammer: you had our back when you were our doctor, so it's time we had your back now.

Megzilla: please Dr. Vasquez, for your own health.

Five Star Faye: you need to step away from the Paranoia Title.

Maribelle: wait, we're trying to get her to step down? Why would we do that? She's hilarious, plus she's making me a bunch of money, I'm not going to...

~~~

The video cut out part way through Maribelle's dissent. Then, when the house lights turned back up again, Valentina was suddenly stood in the ring. Her trend of wearing increasingly slutty doctor's outfits had certainly come to a head for this main event. She was wearing a one-piece bikini style doctor's outfit, but sheared back to a selection of red trim and white ruffles running around the contours of her body. The outfit had cutout breasts and Valentina's ample bust was on clear display with two red X's of tape covering her nipples, and the thong around her crotch was barely thicker than a string, front and back.

"I should have known this would happen." Valentina chuckled to the booing crowd. "Nobody in the TWW has the skills to take me down. Even Five Star Faye, the TWW champion doesn't have the guts to go toe to toe with me. They are so jealous of my title reign and commitment to perfection, they instead resort to trickery to take my title off me."

Valentina strutted confidently around the ring, riling up the crowd.

"I don't understand why you're booing me, you know I'm right. Look, sir..." She began, addressing a man in the front row. "If all your coworkers at McDonalds got upset that you can flip more burgers than them, could you imagine them giving you an intervention."

Valentina drank in the fury from the crowd at her individually insulting them.

"What about you sir, if all the other women at the docks complained, would your mother give up her reputation as the most prolific..." Valentina began, before being interrupted by Five Star Faye's entrance music. The iconoclast of TWW leading out a crowd of the organisation's biggest stars.

"Dr. Vasquez, that is enough." Faye announced over the microphone. "Can't you see how self-destructive this is?"

"Alright, you can stop with this concern for my wellbeing schtick, it's not going to work. If you want my title, the one way to get it is to come down to this ring, strip me, and pin me." Valentina screamed.

"Very well." Faye replied, leading the whole group of wrestlers to the ring as Valentina looked on in fearful resolve. Just as they reached the ring, Maribelle stepped out of nowhere and blocked their path.

"Stop!" She yelled, "if we're going to do this, we're going to do this properly, with a proper match, so let's talk terms. Every woman who appeared in that intervention video is now entered into this elimination match, as is Dr. Vasquez. Eliminations are scored by throwing another wrestler over the top rope so they land with both feet touching the floor outside the ring. Last one standing wins and takes home the Paranoia Championship. However, to stop you all ganging up on Dr. Vasquez, you have to eliminate someone else before you can eliminate her."

"Damnit Maribelle, for once can you not make this a spectacle." Five Stay Faye yelled.

"Nope, this is your chance, take it or leave it." Maribelle replied, rolling into the ring to goad the other wrestlers.

"What's to stop her just winning the title back with another underhanded trick, like she did with Gina?" asked Megzilla, pointing accusatorily to Valentina as she flashed the crowd a maliciously cheeky grin.

"Alright then, let's sweeten the pot." Maribelle chuckled. "If Dr. Vasquez loses, she will become the slave of whoever holds the Paranoia Title, forced to do that woman's bidding and not allowed to raise a hand against her mistress. Now Dr. Vasquez, what would you want from these women if you retain your title?"

"When I throw the last of you over the top rope, you all have to go one month without a stitch of clothing or single hair on your head. TWW will be filled with shaved, humiliated, naked sluts who will be a warning to anyone else who wants to cross me." Valentina sadistically proposed.

The wrestlers talked among themselves and took a deep breath, before agreeing and storming into the ring as the bell rang for the start of the match and Maribelle rolled out of the way.

Initially they all ganged up on Valentina, crowding around her to beat and stomp her until she was no longer a threat. She crawled to the corner under the vicious assault, and sat up as the rabid hands and feet slowed down. Soon, in a lull in the action, the facade of solidarity cracked as Megzilla turned and began laying into Five Star Faye in a preview of the main event they were due to take part in later that night.

Comfortable that Valentina's character had been sufficiently subdued, Ravensbane and Betty Bombastic teamed up to start laying out the other wrestlers, working together well to dominate a crowded ring. Megzilla managed to land a powerful scoop slam on Faye, but while she was cheering to the crowd, Ravensbane and Betty synchronised a dropkick to her back, flinging her out of the ring.

With bodies now strewn over the ring, Ravensbane and Betty picked up Grimhammer between them and slowly tried to force her over the rope. Bara No Toge got to her feet and walked over, looking like she was going to help get Grimhammer out, but before she could, Sister Judith speared her out of nowhere into another corner. She began stomping on Bara with rabid intensity and was winding up for a large and powerful elbow drop, when Deb charged in behind her and tipped her over the top turnbuckle where she landed on the floor with an awkward clatter.

As clashes began to break out around the ring, Valentina noticed that Judith's limp and winces of pain didn't seem staged. She rolled under the bottom rope and out of the ring under a big stamp from Louise to get a closer look at an athletic injury that was all too familiar from her time as a nurse. After a few moments she surreptitiously waved over one of the ringside referees.

"That's a real ACL injury." she whispered to the referee, pointedly looking in Sister Judith's direction. The referee walked over to talk to Judy, then raised her hands in an X above her head.

Every wrestler knows and dreads the X signal. It means that the pain you can see is not a wrestler selling a move, but a genuine injury has occurred. Usually this would mean rearranging or stopping the match, with a lot of panicked improv to placate the audience, but as Sister Judith had already been eliminated, this time they just got some medics down while the fight continued.

Valentina staggered up to her feet just in time to see Deb land next to her, thrown out of the ring at the hands of a Bara No Toge reversal. Valentina reached under the ring and pulled out her signature defibrillator, stalking around the outside of the ring, waiting for the referee to signal that a planned set piece was ready. Bara No Toge had Louise Jericho staggering in the ring and decided to whip herself against the ropes to gain momentum for a move. As she did so, Valentina held the defibrillator to her back and triggered the pyrotechnic sparks that flew from the paddles. As Bara No Toge was stunned, Valentina climbed up onto the apron and pulled Bara backwards, over the top rope and out of the match.

As Valentina entered the ring, Five Star Faye had turned the tables on Ravensbane and Betty, bringing out a double clothesline out of nowhere to knock them to the floor. In a good piece of comedic improv, Valentina cheerfully skipped over to help Faye take down the dominant tag team, only for Faye to pause and look at her disbelievingly before spontaneously landing her finishing move, an extreme variation on a powerbomb called the Fall From Fame, on Valentina.

Valentina got to act completely out of it for a bit as the match continued around her limp body. Five Star Faye was able to do a full body press to throw Ravensbane out of the ring, while Louise Jericho pulled off an upset with a last minute drop out of the way, pulling down the top rope so Grimhammer went flying out.

"Just 4 women left now." Announced Jax, "Five Star Faye, Betty Bombastic, and Louise Jericho have all thrown someone out of the ring so this is a real danger for Dr. Vasquez."

"I don't know Jax," replied Max, "she's currently a crumpled heap on the floor thanks to that hideous Fall From Fame by the TWW champion."

The women knew that they should have been working together to take down Valentina, but Betty was angry that Faye had thrown her partner out of the ring and began laying into her while Louise helped Valentina to her feet to continue the fight.

The moment she was upright, Valentina landed a cheap shot on Louise and began going blow for blow with her former academy classmate.

"Double elimination clatter on my mark." The referee whispered to Valentina and Louise so they knew what to set up for. Louise began to get the upper hand, landing a series of body punches that pushed Valentina up against the ropes. The referee nodded to Valentina who nodded back, partially to confirm and partially to convey the message to Louise.

Five Star Faye whipped Betty towards Louise and Valentina, Valentina ducked out of the way and Betty clattered into Louise taking them both over the rope and out of the ring.

There was an intense electricity standing alone in the ring with the biggest star of TWW. Locking eyes with the top wrestler as the crowd cheered for the contest yet to come. Faye gave Valentina a little wink to reassure her before charging towards her. Valentina immediately screamed and rolled out of the ring under the bottom rope. She ran around the ring, with Faye in hot pursuit, before finding a steel chair and surprisingly turning around and laying it into the head of the wrestling star.

Faye recoiled and landed slumped on the apron to make it easier for Valentina to roll her back into the ring. Valentina didn't immediately get back into the ring, instead going to grab her defibrillator. As she clutched the fake medical device under her arm and rolled into the ring, Faye did a masterful kip up and was intimidatingly face to face with Valentina as she straightened up. Valentina panicked and shoved the defibrillator into Faye's chest, triggering another explosion of sparks knocking back the superstar until she was leaning on the ropes. Valentina began slowly lifting up Faye's legs to try and arduously flip her out of the ring.

Faye blinked back to life as she was almost over the ropes and started hitting back against Valentina. As Valentina held onto her legs but began to stagger, Maribelle appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Faye from behind, helping Valentina finish the job of flipping the superstar out of the ring. Valentina collapsed onto the floor, cheering to the heavens that she had somehow survived. Maribelle helping her to her feet so she could raise her hand victoriously.

Then, out of nowhere, the owner of TWW grabbed Valentina's arm and threw her over the top rope and out of the ring. The bell rang and Valentina looked on in horror as Maribelle blew a kiss at her from the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, and the new Paranoia Champion. Maribelle Sawyer!" Enrique announced.

"Wait, what just happened?" Max asked.

"An evil masterstroke by Maribelle." Jax explained, eager to share the details of the twist he scripted. "Maribelle was in the intervention video, so she was a competitor this whole time. So when she helped eliminate Five Star Faye, she was legal to eliminate Dr. Vasquez and win the match for herself. She just won herself a title and a slave to go with it."

"Alright my pet, back in the ring." Maribelle ordered as Valentina swallowed her nerves and obeyed. "Your new mistress is going to grab some supplies, be a dear and strip off that outfit would you."

Valentina peeled off the rude outfit and winced as she peeled the red cross stickers off her nipples. She had been naked in front of this crowd before, sometimes with them adoring her, other times with them hatefully baying for her downfall, but this was the first time she had been stripped naked for the crowd's pity. They booed Maribelle as she rolled back into the ring with a bag, firstly taking out a bright pink dog collar and attaching it around Valentina's neck. Then she took out a pen, and in big letters so everyone in the crowd could read, she wrote 'Property of Maribelle Sawyer" across Valentina's torso.

As a final humiliation, Maribelle took out a leash and clipped it to Valentina's collar, before leading her out of the ring and up the ramp. Halfway up the ramp Maribelle stopped and smiled.

"Ramp seats are expensive, as a thank you how would you like to feel my new slave's tits?" Maribelle announced to an eruption of cheers and grasping hands from the fans. Valentina looked back at Maribelle uncertainly before taking a deep breath and stepping into the cloud of violation hanging by the security barrier.

All at once, hands engulfed Valentina's body, grabbing all of her exposed flesh and pulling her tight against the barrier while more hands joined in the violation. The crowd's pity was clearly not deep enough to pass up an opportunity to join in Dr. Vasquez's downfall and get to feel her up. She was squeezed and pinched and slapped, no part of her body spared the violation.

Maribelle used the leash to drag Valentina along, ensuring everyone by the ramp got a chance to feel her body while also keeping the show moving and preventing anyone having the time to go too far with her. Nonetheless Valentina felt fingers slipping between her cheeks and running down her slit, all tantalisingly close to the ultimate violation.

Once she got to the end of the security barrier, Maribelle tugged Valentina free of the crowd. Valentina felt a frustrating relief that lasted moments before Maribelle thrust her into the crowd on the other side of the runway and her body once again became swarmed with hands.

By the time Maribelle had shared Valentina's body with as much of the ringside crowd as possible, she withdrew backstage and Valentina could hardly breath with the overwhelming debasement she had just swum in.

"What was up with Judy?" Maribelle asked, dropping the leash now they were beyond public view.

"Looked like an ACL tear, might be out for a while." Valentina replied.

"Shit, going to have to rework Vicky and Rosa's fight if she can't be ringside, what if..."

"Maribelle!" A furious voice yelled.

"Jesus, I don't have time for this." Maribelle mumbled before putting her big boss kayfabe back on for the benefit of an angry Geoff. "I'm sorry if the cleaning supplies aren't up to scratch, but you see some deadbeat owes us a whole bunch of money and..."

"Nope, this has gone too far now." Geoff interrupted. Valentina knew that look on his face, it's the same look he had when a bouncer told him he couldn't bring a live flamingo into a nightclub, regardless of how many whippets he had just used to subdue it. It was the look he had just before he was about to punch someone.

Valentina threw herself between Maribelle and Geoff, locking eyes with her husband.

"Geoff, calm down and listen to me. I have a plan to fix all of this, tonight was step one of the plan, but you have to believe me when I say you were moments away from royally fucking it up. I will speak to you after the event, alright?" Valentina stated with a sternness that used to be reserved for patients trying to walk off major injuries.

"But she..." Geoff began, his argument interrupted by Valentina grabbing his hands and placing them on her exposed tits. She pressed herself close to him so she could whisper in his ear.

1...456789