Off To the United States

Story Info
Lena arrives in America and screws an American.
1.9k words
3.95
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avery617
avery617
16 Followers

Everybody in this story is eighteen or older.

I'm Lena, I'm 18 years old, born in München, Germany, now living in the US. This story is about what happened to me after I arrived in America. I came mostly to work, but also as a member of the German BDSM group Das Erwachen, which means the awakening. Das Erwachen was designed to introduce girls like me to BDSM, everyone having to be at least eighteen, but joining also gave me a chance to come to America and work after I had finished the German equivalent of American high school.

In München I went to the international school. I got a chance to come to the US to work, both because I had done well in school and because I was a member of Das Erwachen. We have members here in the US because the lab I went to work for employs a lot of Germans, many of them doing post-doctoral studies. I was a kind of go-for who spent a lot of time in town trying to meet customers and drum up prospective members for the BDSM club. Das Erwachen had a lot to do with my getting my job here in the US because they did not have enough girls in their US chapter. As I was pretty, had a good personality, a good body, plenty of sexual experience and was willing to do BDSM to get ahead in the world I was an attractive candidate.

Worldwide they had a lot of girls from different countries. Before I was allowed to come to America I had to demonstrate I would make a willing BDSM and sexual partner by doing scenes with one of the older male members. He filmed us doing it so I could get some experience, but not too much to make me not be seen as a relative BDSM virgin. The videos would show what I had done and I could tell them what else I was willing to do once I was in the US.

Growing up in München I was fond of Nacktbaden, which is sunbathing in the nude. It's fairly common in Germany. So first I went with this older guy to the Englischer Garten, a huge park in the center of München, and we sunbathed, so he could evaluate my naked body and photograph me so the people in the US could see what they would be getting. Everyone liked what they saw, so after a short period of BDSM with him, for training purposes, and a few fucks just to prove I was willing, I was approved for my trip to the US. Three days later I flew Lufthansa to Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, en route to the lab in Maine and my new job and living arrangements.

I was met at the airport by a guy and a girl, the girl was a very pretty eighteen year old Irish girl named Ciara (kee-ra) with a charming accent, lots of red hair and a nice body with freckles everywhere the sun shown and snow-white everywhere else. I later learned else she had a generous bush, also red, and she later enjoyed that I was shaved bald as a cue ball. We were soon good friends. It takes four hours to drive to the lab, up the US interstate highway, but we went the scenic route up the coast on slower roads so I could see at least a little of the country. They also let me drive for a while to help me get used to driving in the US. Speed limits were, of course, in English miles, and gasoline dispensed in gallons, but other than that there was no real problem.

I was expecting a period of adjustment, and they were aware of that. The fact that I spoke English well was a big plus. We stopped at a McDonald's and a regular sit-down restaurant and I pumped gas for the car just so I could see how things were done in the US in these places. The most useful thing we did was go into the grocery, so I could get an idea of what brands were sold and in what quantities and at what prices and to go through the checkout and interface with some service workers who are much nicer than they are back home. I liked the relaxed pace and politeness and the store was huge, almost to the point of needing a map to find things. When we got to Ellsworth, just a few miles from our destination in Bar Harbor, we stopped at the Walmart. It was amazing. If I thought it was hard to find things in the grocery, Walmart was at least twice as big, but prices are known to be low and there are no large stores in Bar Harbor, so I was glad we stopped there.

I really enjoyed our little sojourn up the US Northeastern coast. We left Massachusetts and went along the New Hampshire beach coast which is very beautiful but quite short. Once in Maine we stayed along the coast still and saw many more beautiful places. The coast in Maine was very long. We stopped at probably ten beaches and parks. All were very nice, clean and with a quiet surf. At these places I learned one should change clothes in a bathhouse, unlike right on the beach like back home. Also, most girls keep their tops on. It's OK to bare your breasts according to the law but not always according to local residents.

Finally we got to our destination, the Erwachen complex in Bar Harbor, right by the sea. It was lovely. I was given a very nice apartment with a bedroom, a day room where one sat and watched television and read, a small kitchen and a bathroom. I noticed the bedroom and the bathroom were both outfitted with cameras. Beds, dressing areas, the shower cabinet and even the toilet were in view of a camera. The door on the bath and shower cabinet was clear glass. There was also a bidet, quite rare in America. Later I noticed there was hardware attached to the four corners of the bed to which girls were tied for sex and various BDSM ordeals, and supplies of rope and various BDSM devices.

The guy now left us and I spent a few hours with Ciara. The car we were using was going to be mine to use. Unlike what I was used to in München everything was spread wide apart and a car was a necessity. There was no real food in my new kitchen although there were a lot of staples one might need, sugar, salt, ketchup, coffee, that kind of thing. There were the expected large appliances and some small ones like a bread toaster. We headed into downtown Bar Harbor and I drove to get in some practice. We stopped at the food store on Cottage Street and I got to experience food shopping again and pick up some actual food items, the kind of things one would need to be able to eat three meals a day.

Then we went to the bank so I could set up accounts to handle my money and get a credit and an ATM card. We stopped at the lab so I could be processed in and get a security badge and a parking sticker and learn how to get around the buildings. I did not meet the people I would be working with in the lab, that was to happen the following Monday. I arrived on a Friday so I would have some time to get my living arrangements fixed and see some of the immediate area. When we got back to our living quarters I was asked to see the photographer. Each of the girls had nude photographs of themselves on the walls in their rooms, beautiful 16x20 inch black and whites, and there was a photo book with all the photos, 8x10s, to show prospective customers.

The next day, Saturday, Ciara and I went downtown again. Bar Harbor is a common tourist destination and it was mid-summer so it was crowded. There are many shops and restaurants to cater to the tourists and a huge cruise ship arrived in the harbor while we were there. It's significant in that I saw for the first time Avery, eighteen years old, later my best friend outside of Erwachen and my first American lover. She was selling coffee and donuts down at the docks, wearing a string bikini. Later I took a job part-time working with her as she had been working seven days a week since the summer tourist season had started. All you needed was to be pretty, have a decent body and be willing to work almost naked. I was willing to work topless, which is not unusual for a German girl, but rare in America so business for me was brisk. After some hesitation Avery joined me though later we had to cover up when the cruise ship people disembarked lest they complain. But we found customers for Erwachen.

Though I first saw Avery selling coffee, I first met her at the main beach in the National Park near the lab. She was rather noticeable because, unlike almost all American girls, she often did not wear her top. I didn't either, but at first only when I lay on the sand as in America being topless attracts unwanted attention. I found I needed to put my top on to walk to the water or to the bathroom or when boys stopped by to make polite conversation. Later, after I was more used to things, I talked to the lifeguards and got their approval and afterwards routinely walked down to the water, waded, swam and walked back to my towel. Later Avery and I walked the length of the beach and back each morning early, sans our bras, to the delight of the few tourists who showed up wielding cameras to photograph the beach in the early morning sun.

So as it happened Ave and I finally met when I went out on the far rocks at the back end of the beach to do my Nacktbaden. She came out too, after a while, stripped and joined me. We hit it off immediately, and she got me my job selling coffee and as I said I convinced her to try doing it without her bra. She was fun to talk to and very attractive and it wasn't long before we ended up in her bed. I had no experience making love with a girl, but she taught me patiently, and I was quickly in love. I do remember the first time we lay naked out on the rocks I saw her glance at the thin reddish marks of the whip on my bare ass. Later, in bed, I routinely displayed the marks on my wrists and ankles and my neck which came from having been bound by the men at Erwachen. And after a time Ave and I did together some of the things I best enjoyed in BDSM.

But all that came later. That first Saturday, a blazing hot summer day, after Ciara and I returned from downtown, I got to act as dominatrix for the first time in an Erwachen scene. Ciara and I went alone to the shore where I was to bind her naked to a post in the summer sun as the tide went out, and it was to be my task to keep her snow-white Irish skin liberally covered with suntan lotion lest she sunburn. Then I was to leave her there bound to her post as the tide came in. I couldn't wait.

avery617
avery617
16 Followers