Office

Story Info
First in a series of original stories by The Night Talker.
2.3k words
4
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was aware it was daylight before opening his eyes. Looking at his watch, he had ten minutes before he was supposed to be online for work. Looking down, she was nestled into him, her head on his shoulder, her leg lying over his and her hand on his chest. Her sweet smile reflecting either her dream, or her satisfaction from the wake up sex they had enjoyed a short while earlier. Wake up sex that put them both back to sleep. Even as much as he didn't want to, he gingerly moves her hand, and slides carefully from under her, supporting her head until it rests on her pillow. As he tucks her in, she rolls over and hugs his still warm pillow, emitting a soft 'mmm' as she snuggles back in.

He pours himself a coffee and heads for the bathroom. No time to shower, so he brushes his teeth and hair, puts on deodorant and a clean shirt. Working remotely means only his head and shoulders show on camera. As he stands there watching her sleep for a moment, she is so peaceful, so content, so beautiful, the pre-dawn coupling they shared is still vivid in his mind. Everything with her is so natural, so smooth, how they move as one, how she calls his name when she comes.....

...His flashback is interrupted by the ping of his e-mail coming from the office. He steps quickly and silently across the room, sits in his chair and pulls the door quietly closed behind him before swiveling to face his computer. The office a small room and with the door closed its private, so he can type without disturbing her gentle slumber. He commences his morning routine; logging on; checking assignments; reading and responding to e-mails, checking his meeting schedule, there is a routine meeting in an hour.

He takes care of the assignments and starts preparing his meeting notes, the radio playing in the background. His notes complete, and his coffee cup empty, he swivels his chair and gets up. Opening the door carefully, he leaves the office and heads for the kitchen to get a fresh cup. She hasn't moved from where he left her, still hugging his pillow and smiling in her sleep.

As he prepares his second coffee, he hears a rustling; looking over his shoulder he sees her stretching, the sun dancing in her hair, her breasts seeming to smile to him. He sings to her, "Good morning, Starshine. The earth says hello."

"Mmmmm good morning sweetheart", she purrs back, "Thanks for letting me sleep."

He prepares her a cup and brings it to her, placing it on the bedside table as he gives her a kiss on the neck. "I have a meeting in twenty minutes. Can I get you anything?"

"Yes", she pulls him close and kisses him softly, "more breakfast in bed, pleeease."

"Ohhh...I'd love that", He answers" I'll wrap the meeting up as quick as I can and be all yours."

She pouts, "Oh I guess so, but hurry." He goes back to the office, leaving the door open as she is awake now, and the room is small and cramped with the door closed. The dressing mirror on the inside of the door serves two purposes; when the door is open he can see who is at the front door without getting up, and when it's closed it makes the room seem larger. He hears her in the bathroom next to the office, there's a flush, then water running, and then he can hear her humming to the radio and puttering about.

Just as the five minute meeting reminder pops up, he hears her behind him. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and chest and whispers in his ear, "I. Can't. Wait", and then licks his neck, sending goosebumps racing to his crotch. She swings his chair around and he is greeted to her standing there, wearing only his shirt from the day before, and unbuttoned to below her breasts. The lick started it, and the view finished it, he is completely and visibly aroused now. She guides his hand between her thighs, and he feels she is wet. "Think about this during your meeting." Then she moves forward, and pulls the door closed behind her. She steps beside him and swings his chair back around to his monitor leaving him with a puzzled look on his face. When the meeting window opens, she is standing to the side, out of view of the camera.

He puts his headphones on and starts talking with his Manager. Normal chit chat at first; what they did this weekend, weather, etc. He glances over to see her unbuttoning the shirt the rest of the way, revealing her pert breasts and smooth pussy. He starts discussing the weeks work plan, and from beside his monitor, he can see her lick her lips seductively, squeezing her nipples as she does. His voice cracks a bit. "You're breaking up", he says, lying to the face on the screen, "I'm going to turn my camera off to see if that helps." He no sooner clicked the camera off when she slides her hand down between her legs and cups herself. "That's better", he says. He's half listening as he watches her slip a finger inside herself. He repositions himself in his chair, and grips his erection through his boxers. He answers a question asked through his headphones,"Yes, I think I can work that in."

As she slides her finger out, it's visibly wet and she lifts it to her lips, she licks it before sucking it deep into her mouth. He starts to stroke himself, he didn't want to, but he couldn't help it. "I'll check on that as soon as I can", he says into the microphone staring at her the whole time. She moves closer, reaches out, moves his hand away, then grips him, mouths the words 'I want you' and squeezes. His voice jumped as he said, "I agree", then he presses the mute button, gives her a look and growls a little. She squats beside him and is stroking him while fingering herself, driving him absolutely wild.

He doesn't say much during the next five minutes, just one or three word responses. She pulls his erection out of his boxers and blows on it from the side of his chair. His voice is actually shaky when he releases the mute button, looks in her eyes and says into the microphone, "Can we pick this up this afternoon? I have something I need to do." After a brief pause he says "Okay, Thanks. See you then." He clicks a few keys, swings the microphone away and hangs up his headphones.

The headphones haven't stopped swinging before she turns the chair, flips up the armrests, and straddles him, trapping his erection between them as she pulls his head to her chest. She started rocking her hips even before he could close his lips around a nipple and suck it deep. "Ohhh yesss", she breaths in his ear. He hums deep, knowing she can feel the vibrations from his throat on her erect nipple. Her pussy lips slide along his length, transferring her wetness to his cock, her hip movements make him twitch in response. He moves to the other nipple as he grips her butt cheeks, helping her slide back and forth on his hardness. She pulls back and captures his lips, kissing him deep as she rubs her thumb over the head of his cock. He moans into her mouth and digs his fingers harder into her ass, letting her know how good this feels at the same time trying not to orgasm.

She breaks the kiss and locks eyes with him as she grips his cock at the base and raises herself a bit. She teases them both by rubbing the tip against her engorged clit, biting her lip and letting out a mew as she does. After a few seconds of this induced torture, she positions the tip at her dripping wet opening, and holds him in her grip as she lowers herself on him, letting him go when he when he's almost all the way in. They both savour the delicious feeling of this for a moment. Her; feeling him fill her completely, feeling the pulse of his erection throbbing in her. Him; feeling the wetness and tightness and warmth of her pussy. After a few seconds, he pulls her butt closer to him, this causes her swollen clit to rub against the tuft of coarse hair he keeps on his otherwise clean shaven groin just to tease her. She can't hold it in, and has a quick orgasm, releasing some fluids, wetting his balls and shorts in the process. She moans a surprised, "OH!" and then whispers in his ear, "Don't worry Babe, there's more."

He holds on... digging his fingers even harder into her ass and stopping her from rocking helps. Once his urge passes, he resumes rocking her ass on him, licking and sucking her nipples one at a time; trying to make sure they get equal attention. Seeing her face and the back of the chair in the door mirror, she has an idea... she plants her feet firmly on the floor and rotates the chair around. "A show for you, Honey", and she starts lifting herself up and down on him, knowing he can see his cock siding in and out of her pussy in the mirror.

Watching her perfect ass rise and fall, seeing her pussy gripping his cock, the wetness, the sounds, her breasts rubbing against his chest, her breath on his neck, it is almost too much. After a minute or two, he holds her down on his throbbing cock, stopping her for a bit as he slips off the shirt she was barely wearing. Running his hands down her spine, he whispers, "Babe, turn around"

"Ohhh yesss", is her hissed reply.

She dismounts and turns, showing him her cute butt as she holds his knees and starts to sit down. He guides her with one hand and holds his cock upright for her with the other, she wiggles her bum back and forth until he is in the right spot, then engulfs him again, the feeling just as delicious as the first time. Now it is his turn, she leans back against his chest as he starts lifting up into her. They both watch as his hands cup her breasts and play with her nipples, sending shock waves directly to her pussy.

As his cock works in and out of her gripping pussy, she slides her hand down and slips it inside his boxers to massage his balls. His eyes widen, catching her eyes in the mirror, "Ooooh dammn!" is his response...she can feel his hot breath in her ear. She turns her head to kiss him, and he slides his hand down, using three fingers, he starts rubbing her clit area in a slow, circular motion. She bites his lip when he does this, at the same time squeezing his balls and her muscles gripping him tight inside her. She moans loudly and turns her head back to watch in the mirror. She is fascinated, and as his hand rotates a little faster, the outer fingers spread her hood open to expose her swollen clit. He stops all motion for a few seconds, and then she watches with wide eyes as he very deliberately touches the tip of her bud with his finger.

She bites her lip as she bears down on him, her orgasm spontaneous as her thighs grip his and she gushes on him. Even as her spasms tighten on him, he hangs on, his balls tightening in her now wet hand. He strokes her clit with his middle finger once, twice maybe three times before her eyes open even wider in shock as she orgasms again. This time her whole body shudders and he can't hold back, thrusting up into her and letting his orgasm go with a prolonged grunt, "Gaaaaaaaaahhh!" The contorted look on his face and his cock pulsing in time to her spasms is more than she can take. Her body stiffens as yet another orgasm takes over her (or maybe it was the same one, she couldn't tell anymore) and a flood of her juices spurts out, soaking him, the chair, the floor, and even the mirror.

They collapse together in the chair, panting, every nerve tingling. After a little bit he asks, "Are you ok?" and she responds with a soft moan, and squeezes his cock with her pussy again. "Sshhhhiii", his legs jerk and as he flexes inside her a little more drips out and runs down his balls to join the puddle on the chair.

"Can we stay like this all day? I'll be quiet, I promise." Her reflected pout in the mirror makes him giggle.

"Ok", he smiles, "you do all the typing while I play with your nipples."

She laughs, "There would be sooo many errors. What about meetings?"

He thinks for a second, and with a wide grin says "My camera has suddenly quit working."

"I don't think you would get much done", she offers.

"I could work overtime", he offers.

"No", she says flatly, "Your evenings and weekends are all mine" she pauses for a second, "and your lunches too" she winks at him in the mirror and squeezes her pussy again. He responds with a flex of his still hard cock. She brings her hand up and strokes the side of his face.

"What would you do", she asks thoughtfully", if I hid under your desk during a meeting?"

He thinks for a second, "It would be very...hard", he says with a smirk.

He wraps his arms around her and they kiss deeply, neither of them wanting this moment to end.

To be continued...