Office Assistance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

He was probably 5'10" or 11", maybe 175 pounds, certainly not a football player, maybe a baseball or soccer player. He seemed to be in good shape. 'And he does have a cute butt' she thought to herself. The moisture was still seeping as she gathered her cell phone and bag to head home.

It was several days later that she observed Jack heading to his office with a determined stride and the sales guy behind him looking concerned. If Jack had been leading him by the ear it could not have been more plain. They both disappeared behind Jack's office door and about 15 minutes later the guy came out and returned to his cube. His face was blank, almost trance-like.

About three weeks after that the news spread that the guy had given notice and moved to another company. The scuttlebutt around the office was that Jack had reamed the guy out, never yelling but in a forceful tone telling the guy "you pull shit like that again with any woman in this company and you're gone. No notice, no severance, no judge, no jury, just me as executioner. Got it?"

On the first telling of the story Emma felt the moisture begin seeping again. A week later she overheard a conversation in the Women's room.

"No, no one knows who the woman was and Jack for sure isn't saying", said the first speaker.

The second speaker replied, "and have you noticed how there has been waaaay less of that stuff happening around here lately? My friend Linda says it's stopped almost completely on the 11th floor, too."

If Emma had had one of her vibrators with her at that moment she would have used it. She didn't even need to be near him; just hearing others talk about him was enough to get her aroused. Jack Kelley was turning her on!

That night in bed her Lelo Mina vibrator (one of her few 'extravagant' purchases) played the part of Jack as she fantasized about him inside of her. She had one of the best orgasms in memory that night and feel asleep hugging a pillow that was a very poor substitute for how she imagined Jack would actually feel lying beside her. It was that night that she first considered actually trying to attract Jack's interest.

Over the next few weeks Emma took note of how women around her began to flirt with Jack a bit more. For his part Jack appeared unchanged but he seemed to pay a little bit more attention to Emma. He checked in with her several times to ask if "everything was all right".

Admittedly, Jack had played it up a bit in selling his request for Emma, but this was a difficult project that would require significant effort and a lot of time, extra time from many of those working on it. It was a Thursday afternoon when Emma knocked on his door, took a step into his office and waited with her tablet, paper notepad and pen in hand. Jack gave her a quizzical look and said "come on in, what are you waiting for?" in a pleasant, upbeat tone.

He took his usual seat in the chair opposite Emma and they began to set up to discuss the project. As he pulled his chair away the usual extra inch or two Emma slid forward just a little in her seat, narrowing the gap without making a show of it.

As Jack reached for some paperwork on his desk the back of his hand brushed the back of Emma's as she laid her tablet on his desk. Jack's head whipped to Emma and he said "uh, sorry" in voice that almost sounded like a little boy. Emma felt a shock jolt through her entire body emanating from that brief touch on the back of her hand. Her nipples swelled and moisture did not begin to seep, it began to flow!

Jack's eyes widened. Are her nipples all perky and actually showing through her bra and dress? Something on Jack began get a little 'perky'. They got through the initial plan but it felt somewhat stilted and awkward as they worked through it. Neither could say exactly why it felt like that but they had their theories.

After another session with her Mina and a night with the pillow called Jack in her arms, Emma showed up at the office at 7:30 the next day with a bit of anticipation. Her day crashed around 10:00 when someone reminded her Jack was out all day today. Mina did double duty Friday night.

Saturday morning at 8:30 Jack sat in his office with a cup of coffee and was daydreaming. It was not unusual for Jack to come into the office on the weekend. There were many Monday mornings when people arrived at their desks to find a pile of work that Jack had completed over the weekend and was now ready for their part in the process.

What was unusual was Jack day dreaming at his desk. Even more unusual was the subject of his daydream. He was fantasizing about being with Emma and just holding her hand - just holding her hand, nothing else.

Fortunately for Jack, a sound out in the main floor area brought him back to the here and now in time to see Emma herself appear at his door. He blinked once to be sure it was really her and when she said "Hey, boss" and flashed a little smile at him with a cute little wave of her hand he was satisfied she was really there.

"Eh, uh, hey, yourself", he stammered and fumbled out in reply. He was frozen in his chair. Emma was standing there with her hands in the front pockets of a pair of jeans, a light blue sweater, a pair of black leather ankle boots whose shafts were covered by the legs of the jeans and her hair was down, thick, full, shining and gathered around her neck at the shoulders. Jack realized her lips were moving but he didn't register what she was saying. He was transfixed.

Emma stopped talking. She looked at Jack. He looked as if he had a head injury. He just kept staring at her with this sort of half smile and glassy eyes look. She walked toward him and waved both her hands in front of her as she cocked her head to one side. "Woohoo, you there?" she asked playfully.

Jack swallowed. Jack blinked. Twice. She was sweetness for sure, and lovely, and cute, and...

"Uh, yeah," he half spoke half mumbled. "What are you doing here?" he asked as he recovered a little.

"Well, as I was saying, I looked over the initial project plan again yesterday and something seemed off. I finally figured it out late yesterday afternoon but didn't have much time to work on it so I came in today to get it up to speed so it will be ready for Monday. Did I scare you?" she asked with a giggle.

'Alright little girl, giggle one more time like that and it's all over. I'm a goner' he thought to himself. How can someone this smart, this capable be this cute?' he wondered. "Well, when you're ready bring it on in and we'll go over it."

He remained transfixed as she turned and walked out, his eyes glued to rear end. 'Oh, god,' Emma thought, 'he's probably looking at my ass. I should have worn something else or a sign that says 'wide load'.'

'She's got an ass!' Jack said to himself as he drank in the sight of Emma's butt cheeks rising and falling as she walked away. He was thinking about more than just holding hands right now. And his dick was agreeing with that plan.

They worked side by side at a conference table for the bulk of the morning. Concentration slipped from time to time for each one. Both felt they caught the other checking them out once or twice but said nothing. Jack looked at his watch. "Jeez, it's almost noon! Are you hungry?"

"I brought something from home," Emma said.

"Nonsense, we'll go out and grab something, I'm buying."

Now it was Emma's turn to stammer a bit. "I, uh, no, you go grab something. I'll just eat here and keep working."

"No," Jack said firmly but politely. "We're going out for lunch and I'm buying. That's it."

Emma opened her mouth to object but he held up his hand. "Before you speak just remember that I'm your elder and you should respect your elders. And on top of that, I'm kind of your boss so you need to obey my commands!" He was smiling as he spoke.

Emma giggled as he finished. "Yes, sir," she said as she saluted him playfully. It was all a cover though, inside she was melting. She mentally checked down a list - smart, sense of humor, firm, commanding, gentle, reassuring, protective...

That giggle again, Jack was hooked on that giggle and the girl doing the giggling. A few minutes later they were out on the street walking to a deli around the corner. As they turned the corner they took a few steps and stopped, and looked at each other, and looked down.

They were holding hands!

They stared at each other again. Neither let go.

He smiled, she giggled, they started walking again.

As they sat at the table with their food Jack asked the question they both were thinking - How did that happen?

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers
12