Office Blackmail

Story Info
Debi pays the price for a Christmas party indiscretion.
1.5k words
4.05
69.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debilego
Debilego
13 Followers

"Come in".

She walked into the room slightly nervously, noticing the fact there was a second glass of wine already poured on the desk. She was dressed conservatively in dark blue trousers and a white silk top, but they couldn't hide the shape of her figure, her full breasts and hour glass curves. She wasn't particularly tall and was nearing forty, but still walked with a sexual energy that caused men to watch as she strode past. Her shoulder length, straight brown hair was down, just the way he liked it.

"Wine?" he asked smiling, nodding to the glass on the desk.

"No thanks, I've just come for the laptop". Earlier in the evening as they hit the hotel bar after the meeting, he had offered to take her laptop to his room as it was closer, so she could stay drinking and pick it up later when they had all finished.

Dave was sat on the bed looking at something on his computer, so she walked over and stood near him, looking around for her bag. He was about ten years older than her, and possibly could have been attractive in his past, but was now beginning to look tired and wrinkled.

"Ah, there's no need to rush Debi". Dave smiled. "I'm sure you're going to want the wine at some point." He looked her up and down, seeing the patterned design of her bra through her top, and the fulness of the breasts it constrained. He could feel the excitement beginning to stir.

"No, it's fine. It's been a long day and I need my sleep." She smiled, a dazzling smile that hid the uncomfortableness she was beginning to feel, but made her even more attractive.

"Are you sure?" He turned his PC around so she could see a picture on the screen. Of her. In the office, passionately kissing another man whose hand was obviously squeezing a tit. That drunken moment at the Christmas party she thought no one had seen.

"I'm sure you don't want me to go sharing these with the big wide world," he said smiling, turning the pc around and beginning to type. "Unless..."

"Fucker. You can't do that. It's illegal for a start. Blackmail."

A dark shadow crossed his face, and he frowned. He suddenly became hard and business like, as she'd seen him before in so many meetings. He was not a man to compromise.

"Look Debi, I'm not going to muck around. I'm going to make you an offer. You have two minutes to strip to your underwear before these photos get sent from an anonymous mail account to some friends and colleagues. Or, you can walk away and we can see how you explain it at work, home and to the police if you really think you'll go down that route."

"I'm not doing it." She frowned, staring at him defiantly.

"That's fine, but now you're down to one minute thirty and counting." He held up his phone showing her a countdown clock. He smiled thinly. "In your own time. Your decision. You can walk away if you want."

"I said it's a no." She turned to go and walked towards the door. But when she reached the handle she stopped, realising what it could mean to her career and reputation. The wine was not helping her think straight.

"Just once?" she said quietly still holding the handle.

"For this photo, yes." He smiled to himself. This was too easy. "Thirty seconds to go."

She shook her head, trying to make a decision. Then, still facing the door he watched as she pulled her top over her head, revealing small tattoo on her back, and her white bra contrasting beautifully with her olive skin.

"Lovely tattoo," he said appraisingly. "Keep going. About twenty seconds to go".

"Fucker", she swore, but still kicked off her shoes and undid her trousers, pushing them down over her knees. As she bent to take them off she revealed the most beautiful, pear shaped backside, barely covered by a thin pair of lacy knickers.

She stood back up, still facing the door giving him a perfect view of her body.

"I'm done. Happy now?" she asked, but not as confidently as before.

"I don't think so. You're just beginning actually. Now turn around and come to sit on my lap".

She sighed, beginning to get an inkling of where this was going.

She walked over, giving him time to admire her beautiful figure barely constrained by the underwear and now completely at his disposal. Despite being older she had retained the firmness of youth, something she was usually proud of at the local spinning class. Not now. She turned round to sit down on his lap.

"Facing me," he growled. "I want to taste those tits".

Slowly she turned around and moved to sit astride him on the bed. Spreading her legs over his she sat up, so now her breasts were almost level with his face, still clad in the thin bra. He pulled her and put his face in her cleavage. Gently he licked them, caressing her back as he did. They were soft, beautifully soft.

She gave a small gasp as he nibbled a nipple through the material. Surely she couldn't be getting turned on? However as he continued to bite and suck, she felt the familiar surge through her body. She squirmed slightly, trying to keep calm, and closed her eyes to think of other things.

"Having fun yet?" he asked smiling.

He moved his hands to her ass kneading the firm flesh, and then slowly moved them down the outside of her legs. As he gently brought his hands back upwards, he enjoyed the softness of her thighs. He closed his eyes. His fantasy was about to come true.

As his hand slipped between her thighs, she fell forwards, pushing her breasts further into his face and grabbing his shoulders for support. He stroked her inner thigh, just staying short of her knickers as she felt herself flush. She tried to think of other things, not to get excited, but his feather-like touch up and down her smooth legs was just too distracting.

He stopped and sat back, running his hands over her shoulders, down to cup her full breasts and then moving slowly behind her back. He paused as she opened her eyes to look at him, challenging her to say no. When she didn't he unclipped her bra, and pulled it over her shoulders and clear of her breasts. She closed her eyes again, but her excitement was now more visible. Her small nipples were hard, and as he took a breast fully into his mouth she groaned out loud. She was beginning to lose control, and almost without thinking put her hand behind his head to pull him in closer.

"No, it's not fair..." She whispered, knowing now she was lost.

His hands now moved to her knickers, pulling them down a little, exposing the beautiful backside and her shaved pussy. For a time he caressed her backside, but then moved his hand between her legs, going higher until eventually his fingers slid into her, marvelling at the warm wetness of her hole. As he played, she began to move up and down in time to his movements, getting more and more lost in the moment. With his fingers inside her she leant forward, her hands pulling his head firmly into her breasts. As he gently bit and then sucked, he pulled his hands out of her. She could feel him unzipping his trousers, shuffling to pull them down over his knees. She was hungry for him now. She stood up in front of him so he could pull her knickers down, leaving her completely, naked. Now was the moment of truth.

He took her hands and pulled her towards him.

"You seem to be having fun now", he said, stroking a small, red nipple. With a resigned groan she sat back astride him, lowering herself onto him, revelling in the feeling of completeness. It was like nothing else. Her eyes shut, focused now only on the pleasure as she fucked him, moving around to get the most satisfying angle while he lay back enjoying the show. She was now playing with her own breasts, allowing him to grip her backside and pull her in further.

She leant forward, allowing him once again to bite her nipples as she began to feel herself getting close. She moved faster, now leading him in pursuit of her pleasure.

At this point she wasn't aware of the third figure in the room silently videoing what was going on. Her attention was solely focused on his hardness inside her. He now moved in time with her, both close to coming. He squeezed her breasts again, harder, causing her to yelp.

Her eyes shut, they both came, gasping and groaning with pleasure as the feelings swamped them.

"Is that it?" she asked, panting, sitting back up.

"It is from me," he said smiling.

Suddenly she felt another pair of hands reach from behind and cover her tits... "What the fuck?"

Debilego
Debilego
13 Followers