Office Boy

Story Info
A male sub services his Domina while she's at work.
1k words
4.21
15.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'll be fun she said...a thrill. Just try it for a day and see if you like it. Well, I did and I DID. We hadn't been chatting online very long when she brought up the idea of me hanging out with her at work. I wasn't sure what she meant, but I figured it out very quickly. She wanted it to be our first meeting, but I insisted that we should meet for coffee first at the very least and she agreed.

She was stunning, mid 40's with perfect curves and she captivated me to the point that I agreed to go back to her office with her for I wasn't exactly sure what. She was the only one in that day which seemed promising. It was a small company and everyone else was either out sick or at a conference.

Me and a gorgeous Dominant Woman alone in her office. What could possibly go wrong? I followed her over to her desk and she ordered me to strip. She chastised me when I didn't fold my clothes properly...oops my bad. Then came the leather collar which she fastened around my neck and then clipped on a leash to a metal ring.

She pushed me under her desk and told me to kneel. There was actually more room than I had expected so it wasn't completely uncomfortable. She sat in her office chair, and rolled it towards the desk essentially trapping me underneath. She laughed at my predicament then cleared her throat and started tapping her perfect foot which was encased in a cute flat soled sandal. I bent down and started to kiss her perfectly pedicured purple toes. Then I planted kisses all over the butterfly tattoo on her foot before making my way back to her toes and popping them into my mouth. I sensually sucked each toe one by one and took her entire foot into my mouth until I started to gag. She held the shoe up to my face and I licked the sole of the sandal not caring where she had walked in them. She had me repeat everything with her other foot which had a lovely flip flop tattoo. Her feet smelled and tasted heavenly, she was indeed a Goddess. She slipped off her sandals and I went to town on her beautiful perfect feet. She let out a soft moan from time to time which let me know that she was enjoying herself.

Suddenly she pulled her feet away, stood quickly and slid her jeans down her wonderfully toned and smooth legs. She jerked the leash to get my attention and pulled me towards her crotch as she told me that she needed an orgasm to get through an upcoming conference call so I'd better hurry. My tongue explored in between her thighs and I attacked her clit. Her breathing started to get heavy and her hands found their way to the back of my head as she started grinding her pussy into my face. I started licking faster and with more intensity as her movements became more rhythmic. She forcefully came and I continued licking giving her another orgasm just as her phone rang.

She quickly composed herself and answered the call while pushing me back down to her feet. I returned to the task of her toes as she listened about some new software program. The call ended and she went back to her work as I continued worshipping her gorgeous feet. She complemented me on my technique and my talented tongue. Her phone rang again and she quickly answered it, a sly grin forming across her face as she hung up the phone.

Get up she commanded as she rolled her chair backwards and released me from my prison under her desk. She had me bend over the desk now and slipped a blindfold over my eyes as she told me not to move. I could hear her opening a filing cabinet drawer and removing something.

I felt her standing behind me, then she applied lube to my asshole and slipped a finger inside, and then a second one before she removed them both just as quickly. I could feel the head of the dildo at my puckered hole as she slowly tried to enter my ass. You need to relax she cried out as she spanked my ass. I did what I could and the large cock shaped toy slipped inside. She started thrusting slowly at first, then faster and faster as she grabbed my hips and slammed the toy in and out of my ass.

It felt amazing and I was focused on the pegging so I didn't notice someone else enter the room. I did notice the cock trying to enter my mouth however which was an interesting surprise. I'm not really into guys, but I'll do pretty much anything that a Dominant Woman tells me to so I started blowing this mystery man. I was getting really into it and he was rock hard when he pulled out at the same time that she did too.

I heard her giggle as they made their way over to the couch in her office. I could hear passionate kissing and then the unmistakable sound of two people fucking. His dick was good sized and she seemed to be enjoying herself very much as she moaned and cried out with every thrust.

They made me listen blindfolded until they both came. The mystery man pulled off my blindfold, pushed me to my knees and told me to clean off his cock. I obeyed and tasted his cum and her juices. When he felt that it was sufficiently clean, he pulled out, slapped my face and said good job boy as he walked out of her office. Mistress grabbed my collar and pulled me between her legs again to clean up the mess he left inside of her. Of course she "made" me lick her clean until just after her next orgasm.

I was told to get dressed and that I could leave. I was walking down the hall to the front door when the mystery man stopped me. He said I was excellent and offered me a job as the office bitch. The pay and the hours are ok, but the benefits are fantastic.