Office Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Kelly pushes her office boy further into submission.
25.7k words
4.63
43.7k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadWisco
MadWisco
320 Followers

Kelly straightened her dress in the mirror inside the door of her office closet. Walking back to the chair where she had left her fitted professional jacket she assessed her young employee, still semi-slumped on the floor, underwear around his knees, having just cleaned his mess from the tile with his tongue and mouth.

"You should get dressed and get to work," Kelly instructed as she put on her jacket, "There is still the report to fix and get out to the clients."

"Yes, Miss." Brian responded slowly rising pulling up his boxer briefs as he did. His cock was still sensitive as he pulled up his pants, and the feeling of Ms. Smith's finger is his ass lingered. He finished dressing and went to leave his boss's office to get back to work.

"Wait one second," Kelly said as he started to leave. She walked back across the office and picked her still damp and stained panties up, off her desk. Folding them neatly so that the scented crotch was still exposed, then tucked them into Brian's shirt pocket.

"A little something to remember what you are working for now," she said.

"Yes, miss." Brian responded, unable to hold the gaze of her blue eyes, he looked to the ground at Kelly's feet. The scent from her underwear in his pocket once again hitting his nose, though his cock was still recovering from his boss's previous manipulations Brian's breath caught in his chest for just a moment at the scent.

Kelly reached out with her left hand and grasped Brian's chin firmly; slowly she brought his head back up until he looked her in the eyes once again. Her right hand moved down from his shirt pocket, across his stomach and began to gently massage his cock through the front of his khaki pants.

He moaned softly as she stood close rubbing his cock; the light scent of her perfume mixing with that of her heat from the panties in his pocket. Brian tried to urge his cock to respond to her touch but knew more time was needed.

Kelly knew this as well, but tormented her new young plaything for a moment before speaking, "I need that amended report on my desk immediately, boy," her tone hardening.

"Yes, miss," Brian responded.

He took a sharp inhale as she moved her hand down from his cock, grabbing his balls once again, through his pants, and firmly squeezing. "No more mistakes...right?" she questioned.

"No, miss," he gasped out, as he attempted to stand higher on the balls of his feet in an attempt to relieve the pressure.

"Good," Kelly stated firmly as she released his balls and chin.

Brian quickly gathered his copy of the erroneous report from where he had left it on her desk; before he had submitted to his new role. He looked at the floor as he hurried past Kelly toward the door, out of her office, and back to his desk.

Kelly playfully slapped him on his ass, still sore from his earlier punishment, then watched, relaxing into a lean onto her desk, as he left the office. Tall and fit, if somewhat skinny, she liked the boyish look of her new toy. His ass did fit well in a pair of khaki pants, she thought. She then sat down behind her desk, noticing a slight chill between her legs as her own cum dried under her dress, on her inner thighs and bald pussy.

Brian returned to his desk, looking quickly around the outer office to which of his coworkers may have heard or noticed something had been going on in the boss's office that morning. To his relief, nobody that he could see reacted to his return. For a moment he sank into his chair; the disbelief at what had happened fully sinking in.

The taste of his own cum lingered in his mouth, and he could still picture the taste of his boss's pussy in his mind as her heat still dried on his cheeks and chin. He had never cum as hard as he just had; his boss's finger in his ass while she stroked his cock; his oral efforts to please her, enough to deserve that reward. He tried to push out of his mind what further responsibilities Ms. Jones would assign to him as he set to fixing the mistakes in the report that had put him in this position.

After making the quick changes to the report Brian e-mailed it back to his boss for her review and moved on to other tasks for the day. He tried to concentrate on his tasks if only to take his mind off what had happened earlier. As the morning progressed his cock began to recover and responded in his pants as his mind wandered to the new "duties" his job might now entail.

Kelly quickly reviewed the new report and sent it out; correcting the mistake that Brian had made. Her mind wandered slightly from time to time as well. She had long craved control in her relationships and her new office boy would finally give her the proper outlet for her desires.

The morning progressed rather uneventfully for Brian and around noon he left his desk and took a break for lunch. When he returned there was a note left on his keyboard, "My office, IMMEDIATELY!"

Oh, crap, he thought, the emphasis in the note causing him worry. Brian rushed to Kelly's office as quickly as he could. As he arrived he noticed there was a new desk near the door to her office. Sheepishly he knocked on the frame of the open door and peeked his head around the corner. "Miss, you wanted to see me?"

Without looking up from the work on her desk, Kelly responded, "Yes, Brian, come in."

The tone of her voice was professional yet softer then what Brian had expected, based on the note. He relaxed slightly as he walked into Ms. Jones' large office and stood in front of her desk. Surely, she wouldn't have been that casual if he was in any real trouble; but after this morning he was not sure what was to come next.

Kelly let him stand with increasing nervousness for a few moments, while she finished what she had been working on. Finally she looked up, pushed back away from her desk in her chair, crossed her legs, and looked up at Brian, slowly assessing him once again in front of her.

He shifted uneasily on his feet as he stood awaiting instruction. For a second he was able to look down at his boss and appreciate how her jacket and dress accentuated her modestly sized breasts and narrow waist, her well-toned pale calf and shin bouncing slightly as her leg hung over her opposite knee. Brian looked back up at Ms. Jones' face, suddenly aware she had noticed how his eyes had taken in her body. Again unable to hold her look he averted his eyes quickly down to the desk between them.

"Hands behind your back," Kelly demanded; her tone suddenly full of authority.

Brian immediately responded clasping his hands behind his back. Ms. Jones slowly uncrossed her legs and stood, bending a bit at the waist to gather the papers on her desk. As she was bent slightly, Brian looked up and could see down her dress top. He wetted his lips a bit as he appreciated her firm cleavage and the slight freckles that stood out against her pale skin.

Though he thought she was not paying attention, Kelly noted Brian's reaction and knew exactly what she was doing. She turned to put the paper in the low cabinet behind her desk, bending in a slightly exaggerated manor at the waist pushing her ass up and towards her young employee.

Brian's breath shortened as he watched his boss put away her work, staring at her firm ass pushed up directly towards him. His cock now began to harden as the scent from her panties in his shirt pocket reminded him that her bald pussy was exposed, just up under the hem of Ms. Jones' dress.

Kelly glanced back over her shoulder and noted the how her toy stood spellbound, staring at her ass.

His cock was further hardening and now starting to uncomfortably tent his khaki pants. Brian briefly made a move with his arm to reach and adjust himself, but instantly thought better of it and left his hands behind his back as he had been ordered.

"Do you like what you see, boy?" Kelly asked, snapping Brian back to attention. He quickly again looked down at the desk in front of him.

"I...uhh...yes, miss," he finally stammered out.

Kelly reached back sliding her hand down over her ass lightly grabbing the material of her dress on the back of her thigh. She took a small step, widening her stance, and bent further till she stood with her back parallel to the floor. Her hamstrings were stretched taut as she slowly pulled her dress upward exposing the back of her legs more fully.

"I bet you'd like to help me pull up this dress and slide your cock into my tight, wet, pussy. You'd like to do that, wouldn't you, boy," Kelly taunted.

Brian's cock further strained against the fly of his pants, and for just a moment he thought about moving around the desk and grabbing Ms. Jones by the hips as he had that morning. He remembered her reaction though and stayed as he was, staring, his heart rate quickening.

"Yes, miss," He responded.

Kelly stood, letting her dress fall back into place. She turned and quickly moved around her desk to stand in front of Brian. His eyes fell and his view rested on her pale freckled chest. Kelly reached around his hip and grabbed Brian's ass with one hand. Holding him tightly her opposite hand began to gently caress his cock through his pants.

"Do you think you've earned that privilege, boy?" Kelly questioned.

"Mmmmmmmm...I don't know, Miss." Brian moaned trying to push his cock harder into his boss's hand, his eyes closing.

Kelly didn't allow him to create any additional pressure but kept teasing him.

"You haven't done nearly enough to deserve that, boy." Kelly snapped at him, removing both hands and stepping back away from him.

Brian's eyes opened with a gasp, his hips thrust forward a few times searching for the pressure that had just left his cock.

Kelly continued, "You may have noticed a new desk outside my door. That is to be your new work station. This way you will be close so I can monitor your work and you can be responsive to my demands. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, miss," he responded. Disappointment spread across his face, though his cubicle was not spacious, but this single desk at his boss's door was a decided downgrade. His coworkers might view him as a mere secretary for his boss as well.

"I was disappointed when I came to find you earlier and you were gone to lunch." Her voice stern Kelly continued, "From now on you ask permission to leave your desk, if you want to go to lunch you ask, get up to get water or coffee you ask, need to use the bathroom you ask. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, miss," Brian reddened in embarrassment with the realization of what his new role entailed and demanded, but a new feeling arose as well. Building from deep within him, Brian was also excited by his new subservient role, eager to do what he could to please his sexy older boss.

As Ms. Jones let the silence between them linger in the air Brian was able to look up for a moment and take in her form in front of him. He tried to quickly memorize her body, lissome with well-proportioned breasts and hips, her pale white skin with faint freckles, dark pony tailed hair and piercing steel blue eyes.

Without fully understanding where the impulse came from Brian added, "I'll do anything, to please you, miss," breaking the silence, his head once again bowing to look at his boss's feet in front of him.

Kelly stepped forward again taking the chin of her young, tall, blonde employee gently in her hand, pulling his face back up to look into hers, easily controlling the situation despite her smaller stature, "I know you will, boy. Of course, you know what will happen if you don't." She continued, grabbing his balls with her opposite hand and squeezing as she did.

Brian, instinctively winced, but his boss held his face firmly. For an instant his hands separated behind his back, unconsciously moving slightly to protect his balls, but he caught himself. Quickly again clasping his hands behind his back.

"Yes, miss," he squeaked out.

Though the movement in his hands and arms was almost imperceptible, Kelly's eyes narrowed as she looked up at Brian and she applied a bit more pressure to his balls in her hand. Brian inhaled sharply, but stood firm. Finally, Kelly released him and stepped back, Brian slumping slightly as he regained his composure.

"Good," she said.

Ms. Jones then picked up a large stack of paper from her desk handing it to Brian. "I need you to review these reports and get me a summary by the time I leave for the day." She then added a single sheet of paper, "This is a list of clients affected by your mistaken report. I think it best we call them to explain, don't you agree?"

"Yes, miss." Brian responded.

"Good. Go ahead and move your things to your new desk, then call the first person on this list, when you have them on the line let me know and you can transfer them to me. Understand?"

"Yes, miss," Brian responded taking the papers and leaving his boss's office, trying to adjust his erection in his pants as he walked; his desire still evident from the earlier teasing. Kelly watched his ass again as he walked away; smiling to herself thinking of the state of frustration she had clearly left him in.

He quickly gathered his few personal belongings from his old desk and returned to his new position just outside of his boss's office. Brian sunk into his chair for just a moment. Not only might his coworkers view him as a mere secretary, now he was taking on some of those duties. Not wanting to disappoint his boss, however, he quickly dialed the number of the first person on the list of clients to call.

After getting the first client on the line Brian put him on hold and buzzed into his boss, "Ms. Jones I have Mr. Anderson for you."

"Thank you, Brian, put him through," she replied.

Just this small bit of approval, an off handed "thank you" made Brian swell a bit with pride. After the events of the morning, he was happy to please his boss any way that he could. He patched the client through and started to dig into the pile of reports on his desk.

He heard Ms. Jones answer the phone in her office, "Mr. Anderson this is Kelly Jones ... Yes, Jim I'm well ... Good, you received my e-mail this morning ..." Kelly was now standing in her office door staring down at Brian. He briefly looked up and saw her there, again enthralled by her presence, his mood swelling just to see her and hope for some approval.

"Well, Jim, my office boy made some mistakes..." The conversation was silenced for Brian as Kelly stepped back into her office shutting the door. He sank into his chair. He could tell Ms. Jones was still disappointed in his mistake. Though he hadn't met many of the clients, she was now diminishing him to all of them as well.

Brian immediately redoubled his efforts to get through the stack of reports and have a summary to his boss by the end of the day. Though the work kept thoughts of Ms. Jones' shaved pussy and firm body out of his mind, he was constantly being interrupted to call the next client and it was hard to gain any momentum getting through the reports.

It was getting to be late in the afternoon as the last of the client calls was made. "Finally," Brian thought, "now I can focus on the work at hand." He checked his watch, it was still only 4:00, surely, he'd be able to finish and get Ms. Jones the summary she had asked for by the end of the day.

Kelly leaned back in her chair and put her feet up on her desk as she hung up on the last call to the clients of the day. As she suspected they had all been understanding and it was good to talk to many of them as they had ideas for new business to give to her firm. Of course, she wouldn't let Brian know that.

She too checked the time and thought about what she had hoped to accomplish that afternoon before the day took a turn. Kelly recalled the morning and remembered how her new office boy's cock had felt in her hand and the feeling of his face buried in her pussy.

Her office door was still shut, giving her privacy, for a moment her left hand came up to her breast squeezing then pulling on a nipple through her dress. For just a second Kelly's other hand started up the inside of her thigh towards her unclad bald pussy, and she thought of calling her boy and using his cock or tongue. "No," she thought, sitting up and straightening her dress, "he still has much more to learn."

Kelly again looked to the clock. At this point she wasn't going to get much accomplished; she started to organize to leave for the day.

Brian was about half way through typing up his summary for Ms. Jones when her office door opened; and she walked out carrying her bag and coat looking about ready to leave.

"Do you have that summary for me." Kelly demanded.

Still semi-engrossed in what he was doing, the sudden sternness shocked Brian, "Umm...I...ah...I'm just typing it up now." Brian stuttered out.

"What did I tell you when you left my office earlier, boy." Kelly demanded.

"Umm...I...You said to have a summary done by the end of the day, miss," he responded, tripping on his words.

"Did I? I don't think that's what I said." She looked down at him with a disappointed glare.

Brian was confused, he thought he had done well this afternoon and was just about to complete his final tasks for the day. Why was she disappointed. "I...ah...I think...you gave me the reports, and wanted this memo at the end of..."

Kelly cut him off, "I know what I said." She glowered. Brian could no longer address Ms. Jones directly his eyes dropped to her waist as she stood just beyond his small desk. He suddenly remembered how she had placed her soiled panties in his shirt pocket.

"I'm sorry, miss..." He began to plead, his disappointment evident.

Again, he was cut off, Kelly continued, "I said to get me a summary before I left for the day, and I'm leaving for the day."

Brian hadn't understood the distinction in the instructions, but how was he to know when she would be leaving. He further demurred to his boss doing his best to express his subservience, "I'm sorry, miss, I'm almost done."

Kelly could see the look of dejection spread across Brian's face. She knew she was gaining control and that he truly did want to do whatever he could to please her. She set her bag and coat down on his desk and reached across taking his chin in her hand bringing his face up to look into her eyes.

She softened a bit leaning in somewhat, "You know what I said about following directions."

"Yes, miss. I'm sorry, miss"

Kelly let go of Brian's chin and leaned further bending at the waist. Her face now next to his ear, Brian looked over her shoulder and could see the curve of her ass. His cock began to harden thinking of how her naked body looked that morning. Kelly's hand slid down his chest, across his stomach, and began to rub Brian's cock through his pants.

She now practically cooed, breathing into his ear, "I soooo wanted to give you a reward this afternoon."

Brian moaned for just a second as his cock began to near its full size under his boss's manipulations. "Mmmmmmm..." his head leaned back, and his eyes started to close.

Suddenly Ms. Jones stood up straight. Brian straightened as well, his hips thrusting forward once searching for the hand that had just been on his crotch, he caught one view of her freckled breast just briefly as her dress hung loose before she once again grabbed his chin.

This time, much less tenderly, she brought his eyes back up to hers, "Finish that report. It better be on my desk when I get here in the morning," Kelly demanded.

"Yes, miss," Brian responded, as Ms. Jones released her grip on his chin picked up her things from his desk.

"I think I want a fresh cup of coffee tomorrow morning as well, make sure to stop at the shop on the corner and have that for me too."

The extent of his deferential duties once again clear to Brian, "Yes, Miss."

Kelly turned and walked toward the outer door of the office. Brian watched her ass sway in her well-fitted dress, and his cock throbbed again.

MadWisco
MadWisco
320 Followers
123456...8