Office Crush Pt. 03

Story Info
A FaceTime led to a night well spent.
4.4k words
4.36
7.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

Freya slumped down in her chair. She yawned as she shuffled her papers together. She realized she had not eaten today. Her stomach grumbled at the thought of food.

She went back to her desk. She cleaned her area and went for her bag. She noticed a paper bag next to it. There was a note inside. "I noticed you hadn't eaten today. I hope this id acceptable." With a heart and signed from Shia.

Freya smiled. The back of it said that there were cold things in the fridge waiting for her. She went to the fridge on her way out everything was labeled with Freya's name on it.

She sent Shia a text thanking her.

***

She got home before getting a text back from her. Finally her phone chimed. "No problem at all. I hope its good!"

***

They hadn't talked much. The week went by without ever having their postponed lunch date due to Freya being assigned to other tasks taking her away from Shia.

Freya laid in bed. She rolled over to her phone she was about to text her. She stopped herself realizing they had barely talked. She decided to go about her week as usual.

***

Sunday came around. Freya was home in her comfy clothes watching reruns. Her phone began vibrating and chiming.

It was Shia trying to facetime.

Freya fixed her hair a bit before answering. "Hey." She said looking into the phone.

"Hey...are you busy?" Shia asked not looking at her phone in the middle of doing things.

"No. Why?"

"Good...I have a slight issue." She said laughing.

"What's your issue?"

"So remember that pasta recipe you sent me?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah so um...it's not supposed to look like this right?" Shia said laughing as she turned the camera over to reveal a very thick and off looking sauce.

"Oh my goodness. What did you do?!" Freya laughed.

"I don't know! How do I fix this?"

Freya walked her through how to fix her sauce. Shia ended with a massive portion of food.

"Freya how am I supposed to eat all of this?!"

"I have no idea."

"Come eat some with me?" Shia asked with a smile.

"Right now?"

"Yeah? Why not? Have you had dinner yet?"

"I haven't... I'll come on one condition."

"Name it."

"You have to make cookies."

"Done."

"Send me your address."

"Okay. I'll see you soon." Shia smiled.

Freya sat thinking of anything and everything that could happen.

***

After getting ready Freya sent Shia a text that she was on her way.

Shia smiled as she threw on new clothes and made the bed. She prepared her toys and put them in reach. She smirked at the thought of having Freya in here.

She went downstairs. She waited and waited growing inpatient. She tried to keep busy and settle her nerves.

As Freya drove her nerves set in. She thought again of every possibility for the night. She hoped that they would end up in Shia's bed.

Freya day dreamed and lived in her fantasy as while somehow driving and getting to Shia's small one level house. She pulled into the driveway behind Shia's car.

She took a deep breath. She checked herself in the mirror one last time. She grabbed her phone and keys and got out of her car.

Her stomach was in knots. They hadn't spoken to each other for a week, never mind that, not knowing each other too well on top of that.

Freya walked up to the glass door the solid door was open. She peered in seeing Shia playing with her german shepard. Freya smiled. Maggy saw her, she began barking and coming for the door before Shia grabbed her.

She smiled at Freya and motioned for her to come in. Shia held the big puppy back as Freya shut the door behind her.

"I'm going to let her go she may jump." Shia said as she released Maggy.

Freya knelt down as Maggy jumped around happily. She petted and talked to her and Maggy gave her kisses.

Freya stood and smiled at Shia. Shia returned the smile warmly. "Come in." Shia said as she led her to the kitchen.

Freya set her stuff down and took her jacket off. Shia was close. "How have you been?" She asked.

The awkwardness sets in. Freya hugged her as a greeting. "I've been good. Busy. Sorry we haven't seen each other."

"No, it's perfectly okay. Here go ahead and sit." Shia said pulling a chair out. She went to the counter as she made their plates. She brought over a fresh salad.

"This looks amazing." Freya said with a smile.

"Thank you." Shia sat. "Are you religious at all?"

"No?"

"Just asking didn't want to be disrespectful if you needed to pray."

"Thank you." Freya said with a smile. She liked how aware and thoughtful she was.

Freya took a bite. "This is delicious."

Shia smiled at her.

"So what have you been doing all week for the boss?"

"Mm. Marge called in sick the first day and turns out she has the flu so she really couldn't come in for the rest of the week. So Tomas asked me to lead meetings."

"That's really good. A nice step up."

"How has the office been? I hardly saw anyone."

"Goodness. Dana is annoying as ever."

Freya laughed. "What has she done now?"

Shia swallowed. "Since you've been gone she is at my desk a lot more. She keeps asking to go to lunch. Which I decline every time."

"She's a mess...

Maggy whined and barked at Shia. "I know. I'm sorry, I'm not sharing dinner with you tonight." She got up and got the cut up carrots on the counter and put them in her bowl for her.

Freya smiled at her. "So how has your weekend been?"

"Good. We went hiking yesterday. How about you?"

"That's nice. I've been having a lazy weekend."

"Good you need a weekend to relax."

Freya smiled. "It's been awhile since the last time I relaxed." Her smile turned into a smirk.

Shia caught on to what she was getting at. "We always have the hot tub here."

Freya smirked. "Well I didn't bring a bathing suit." She said coily.

"I never said you needed one."

Freya raised an eyebrow. "Oh." She said with a smirk. She sat back. "Would you like me to be naked."

Shia smirk as she sat her chin as her eyes wandered.

Freya watched her as her eyes undress her.

Shia got up as she took their plates to the sink. She cleaned up and put things away and in the dishwasher.

"Would you like to stay for a movie?" Shia asked as she leaned on the counter."

Freya smiled as she turned around to face her. "I'd love to."

***

They settled on the couch together as Shia flipped through hulu. They decided on a movie.

They slowly snuggled together as the movie went on. Shia's arms were wrapped around Freya. They both could feel each other's heartbeats.

Freya held one of Shia's hands. She slightly pushed it to hold her breast. Shia smiled to herself. She began squeezing a bit.

Freya pulled her shirt up. She guided Shia's hand under her shirt to her bra. Shia found her way under. She ran her hand over the warm squishy flesh. She lightly played with her nipple while they watched the tv.

The two women had gotten themselves alone. They began making out. They both watch tentatively as the pair undress each other.

The sounds of moans filled the air as the tv couple began having sex. The basic stereotypical scenario.

Shia had switched to Freya's other breast. She pulled her nipple with her fingers as she heard and felt Freya's breath catch.

Shia began rolling her nipple between her fingers. Freya let out a heavy gasp. Shia shifted to have her other hand on Freya's other nipple.

She rolled both at the same time. Nerves sent out of Freya's breasts. She couldn't get away from the constant stimulation, almost tickling her. She arched her back against Shia. Her eyes close in enjoyment.

Shia twisted her nipples even farther. Freya's body jerked as she gasped. "Fuck." She whispered.

Shia came close. "Sorry am I bothering you?" Shia teased. Freya could feel her hot breath on her neck and ear.

She smiled as she gasped a 'no.'

Shia continued her assault. Freya could feel the hum in her nether region. She started slightly grinding her hips as she arched her back. Searching for some relief.

"Watch the movie, beautiful." Shia whispered, still playing with her nipples. Freya opened her eyes and she watched as the women had a steamy encounter.

She clenched her jaw trying to get through this building tension. She could feel herself getting wet. Shia came close again and began kissing her neck.

Freya nearly moaned. She felt Shia slowly moving with tender kisses. She eventually made her way to the sensitive stop. She sucked as her tongue dug into the flesh. Freya let out a very faint moan. She sat up, turning around she looked Shia in the eyes. She took her shirt off as she straddled her.

Freya threw her bra as she came close kissing Shia. Shia welcomed it as her hands roamed Freya's body. She held her breasts in her hands again, she began to play with Freya's nipples again but lightly.

"I want your mouth." Freya gasped in Shia's ear. She sat up to reach, she bent her head down and took one into her mouth. Freya gasped at the attention.

She pulled on the other with her hand, she swirled her tongue. Freya held her head close to her body. She reached her arms down to get the end of Shia's shirt.

She pulled it up, Shia sat back and pulled it off quickly as she threw it on the ground. She came back to attack Freya's other nipple.

She ran her hands along Shia's warm back. Shia bit on her nipple as Freya dug her nails into her back. Shia had been inching them closer and closer to the edge of the couch so she could rest her feet on the ground.

She picked them up as she turned around and set Freya on the couch. She knelt down. "Can I take these off?" She asked.

Freya reached down and quickly unbuttoned her pants pulling them down as Shia took over and pulled them all the way off. She smirked at Freya's lacey panties.

Looking up at her she kissed her thighs. She slowly kissed her way up. She made her way back down to her knee. She moved to be on her inner thigh. She even slower kissed her way up, looking Freya in the eyes.

She got closer and closer to Freya's slit. Shia could feel her mouth watering. Shia went all the way, her nose touching Freya through her panties. Shia took a big whiff of her scent.

She sat back and looked up at Freya as she slid her hands up her thighs to slowly pull down her panties. She revealed her cleanly shaved lips with a murky river between them.

Shia smiled at her. Freya smiled back as she watched Shia come closer. Freya could feel her clit pulsating and jumping at the tension building up waiting to feel Shia's hot mouth on her sensitive button.

With her lips spread apart her clit to the open air, Shia was a mear inch away from touching her they both heard knocking on the door. "Fuck." Shia said as she got up and quickly put her shirt on, she picked up Freya's clothes as she hid them under the blanket.

"It's my friend dropping stuff for Maggy, stay here." Shia said as she ran to the door.

Freya covered herself up with the blanket. She listened to Shia talking and her friend talking to Maggy. They made their way to the kitchen. The sound of the dog food bag crinkling as it was being set down.

"So the food, I also have a bunch of treats that they won't eat. And they only play with certain toys so I brought toys too." She set everything down on the table. That is when she noticed two glasses then saw the tv on and Freya's long hair.

"You have company, I'm so sorry I'll leave you two be. I'll see you later."

"Thank you for bringing all this over." Shia said as she walked her to the door.

They said their goodbyes.

Shia closed and locked the door. She came back in to Freya hiding under the blanket smiling up at her.

"I am so sorry. I completely forgot she was stopping by." Shia said stressed.

"It's okay."

"I didn't mean to embarrass you in any way."

"Shia, it's okay. Why don't we continue, just maybe somewhere a little more comfortable?" She smirked.

Shia smiled. Freya threw her shirt back on as she followed Shia to the bedroom. Sure enough there were mirrors. She smiled.

Shia came close. They kissed as they made their way to the bed. Nearly falling onto the mattress they made out. Freya sat up to take her shirt off again. Shia did the same. Freya's nipples open to the air. Shia took a mouth full.

"Are we really doing this?" She asked between kisses.

"Yes." Freya gasped as Shia returned to her nipple.

"Good." Was all Shia said as she unbuttoned and nearly ripped Freya's pants and underwear off her body. She wasted no time kissing her way down to Freya's bare mound.

She spread Freya's lips once more as she feasted on her wetness, probing her tongue into Freya's tight walls.

She ran her tongue to her clit. She watched as Freya gasped and arched her back. She let out a moan as Shia flicked swiftly. She brought her mouth close as she switched her motions.

Freya held her head between her legs needing more. Shia began sucking then she held the suction in her mouth as she began flicking her tongue on Freya's sensitive button.

"Fuck." She moaned as her back arched her breathing laboured. Her hips began bucking. Shia held on tightly. She felt Freya run her hands over her short buzzed sides. Pushing her mouth even closer to her. Shia held her breath as her tired tongue worked.

Freya's legs shook. "I'm close." She gasped. Shia sucked harder bringing her sensitive button out of hiding. She flicked the inflamed button with her tongue. Freya moaned. She held even tighter to Shia's head as her legs shook.

Her body tense as she moaned nearing her relief. She ground her hips against Shia's smooshed face. She let out a whimper as her orgasm exploded, her body pulsating from her clit. Shia slowed down as well as gently ran her tongue over her clit.

Freya let go of her head. She looked up at the ceiling. She looked at herself in the mirror as she panted. She watched as Shia made her way up. Kissing her stomach, chest, collar bones then cheek.

Freya turned to her as she lay next to her. They smile at each other. "Mm, I needed that." Freya said.

Shia kissed her nose. "You taste amazing."

Freya clearly blushed her cheeks hot and red. She got up to straddle Shia. She looked down. "Take this off." Freya ordered. Fidgeting with Shia's sports bra.

"Yes ma'am." Shia smiled.

Freya moved down to unbutton Shia's pants. She pulled down her boxers with them, revealing a very well kept bush.

Freya smirked. "Where is your strap?"

"Under the bed, in the box."

Freya got down on her knees. She pulled the box out and opened it to the almond shaded strap. A few condoms sat next to it. She noticed an egg vibrator with a remote. She smirked at it. She rummaged through the box some more seeing all of what she had to work with.

She handed Shia the strap in the meantime. Freya found warming gel. She took that out too. Freya looked up to Shia laying on the bed. Her new appendage showing its full length and girth. She gasped at the sight.

"You like what you see?" Shia said smirking down at her.

"You have no idea. Loosen the straps on it real quick."

Shia adjusted as she watched Freya bring the gel down and run it along her clit. Freya stayed for a moment to rub her button. Shia smirked down at her.

Freya put the egg vibrator in her mouth and sucked on it. She brought it down to Shia's entrance, she closed her eyes in enjoyment as Freya effortlessly pushed it in.

Freya tightened the straps as she clicked the on button, she heard Shia gasp at the sudden vibrations. Freya came close and kissed Shia as she slowly put her arms above her head.

Freya had taken note of what was on Shia's bed frame even before they started. She gently secured the cuffs around Shia's wrists. Freya sat up smirking down at her lover.

She moved down between Shia's legs. She tore open the condom she set it on the dildo. She slowly rolled it down as she brought her mouth close. She took the tip in her mouth as she watched Shia.

The farther she rolled the condom the farther her mouth went down nearly taking the whole length. Shia's breathing increased. She watched as Freya gave her a blow job. She imagined as if she had feeling in the silicone.

Her clit began to ache, the warming gel had set in. She watched as Freya's lips left her appendage. Freya moved she straddled Shia again just below the appendage. She looked right at Shia as she ran the warming gel over her clit she began to play with herself.

Shia nearly moaned at the sight. Freya squeezed more onto her fingers as she effortlessly eased her fingers inside herself. She closed her eyes as she gasped filling herself. Shia watched tentatively wishing she were able to touch her beautiful lover.

Freya removed her fingers she spread them as strings of wetness appeared between her fingers. She moved herself closer. She gripped the appendage as she slowly eased herself down onto it.

Her eyes closed as she gasped in delight. The first of a new sensation was always the best. And being filled was Freya's favorite. She opened her eyes to look at Shia. She smirked at her restrained lover as she began riding her appendage.

Freya moaned. She leaned back on her hands beside Shia's legs. She watched herself in the mirror for a second. They made eye contact in the mirror before Freya slowly closed her eyes.

Her mouth hung open as she enjoyed every inch. She bounced landing firmly onto Shia. Her clit ached and got a little stimulation from this. She watched as her breasts moved with her.

Freya sped up. She stopped letting all her weight sink down. She filled herself to the brim in this position. She gasped.

She leaned forward and began thrusting again. She came closer to Shia. She gasped in her ear. Their breasts lightly swept each other.

Freya moaned. She began slowly talking to Shia. "You have no idea how much I've wanted this from the first time I saw you. I went home and got off in the shower... fuck." She whimpered.

"I held that shower head so close to my clit thinking it were you eating me." She gasped

Freya took to rocking her hips. Shia gasped. She closed her eyes as Freya laid her head on her chest. She gasped. "Oh god." She moaned.

She could hear Shia groaning and gasping this just turned her on even more. "Fuck...I wanted to use your body to service myself." She moaned.

She pushed herself up again. She held her breasts as her head fell back again, her mouth hung open, she made fast movements. "Oh god...fuck.." She whimpered. "You feel so good inside me!" She moaned. Shia groaned at the comment as she thought of having feeling inside the silicone again.

Freya's moans got louder and louder, the bed frame was hitting the walls as Freya enjoyed herself. Shia was amazed as she watched her beautiful body work. She smiled enjoying the sound of the bed rocking.

Freya worked faster and faster. She leaned back once more. Her eyes opened as she finally felt the relief of her release. Her eyes closed again as she kept going her fluids and juices gushing around the dildo.

Shia felt the wetness, some pooling on her stomach she was amazed as to how much Freya produced. Freya kept coming as she slowly thrusted now, her eyes closed as she enjoyed every second of it.

Freya finally stopped, she slowly eased herself off. She opened her eyes. They widened at the sight of her fluids. "Oh my god." She said, she felt under Shia the blanket was drenched. "Oh my god...this is so much... I'm so sorry!" Freya said mortified.

"It's okay."

"Where is a towel?"

"Bathroom." Shia said looking over to the closed door.

Freya came back with a towel as she wiped Shia with it. "I'm really sorry."

"Get the key, it's in the drawer."

Freya got up to get it. She unlocked the cuffs as Shia loosened the straps and tossed it. She wiped herself dry with the towel and laid it flat over the wet spot.

12