Office Dating Policy

Story Info
Sending an employee off with style.
2k words
4.45
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here I am. It's four in the morning and I'm sitting at the bar. We were having a special night. One of the staff, Gerry, was leaving us tomorrow. He was hired on as a curator at a museum in L.A. and would be leaving soon. As this was a special evening we had several of the performers do acts on stage that were not a part of the normal entertainment.

Several of the girls did a full nude version of the shows they normally did with a bit more tease than strip. I even got on stage and worked it for a change. I don't get up most nights. I'm usually mingling and taking care of the customers. So I got up and bared my all and brought out my "A" game. By the end of the show I was up wearing nothing but pasties and a pair of the tiniest sequined panties. Even I was a bit surprised they held all the equipment.

Now, I was done and sitting at the bar trying to play it off like I wasn't as winded as I really was. All the party guest had already gone home to do what ever it was they did after watching what was basically a live sex act with costumes and choreography. Gerry was walking up, smiling. He has always had a minor crush on me, but I have always had a rule about sleeping with the staff. It always wound up getting awkward. I was never a big fan of awkward.

Not what you'd think coming from a 6 foot tall enhanced drag queen, but, there you go. I was finishing off my first Glenlivet 21 when Gerry took the seat next to me. "How're you holding up Miss Firstenburg?" He asked, resting his hand on my thigh.

I always liked his hands. Strong but not rough. He was a sculptor and had an eye for art that was nearly super human. Smart has always been a real turn on for me. "Pretty good. It's been a while since i've been that active but I had a great reason to dust off the pasties." I reply.

"You really are one of the most beautiful dancers i've ever seen, Miss Firstenburg." He said trying not to sound nervous. He failed miserably. I turn to face him and place my hands on his knees. Feeling the muscles in his wonderfully well-developed thighs. "Baby, You aren't my employee any more. You can call Nomi. In fact I insist." I tell him. He smiles and starts to run his fingers along the outside of my hands. He's been wanting to do this for years. "Hey, Gerry? I need some help getting all of my costume bits put away. Do you think you could help me get this stuff upstairs?" I ask.

"Oh, Of course." He stammered. Jolted out of his momentary reverie. "What ever I can do." He sighed, a little disappointed that his moves didn't work. Hey, what was I supposed to do drop to my knees and start blowing him right here on the barroom floor. He's hot but I have some class. I keep it locked in a box in my bedroom. I show him what I need for him to get for me and pick up the freshly filled glass for the bar. Mikey, the bar tender, smiles at me as I turn away. I think he may have known something. I walk up the stairs in front of Gerry. I want him to get a good view as we climb. His hands are full of costume bits and they are a bit awkward to hold on to. This is probably the only thing keeping my ass from being fondled all the way up to my rooms.

We get into the room and I show him where to drop all of my gear. He does this carefully and turns to face me. He has a bit of a sad look on his face. "I'm going to miss seeing you every day Miss... Nomi." He says.

"Aw, I'm going to miss seeing you too, Gerry. I really like the way you brighten up the place. You always add a great sense of joy." I say to him. "c'mere. I need some help with one last thing."

He walks over and I take his hands and pull him a little closer. "As you aren't my employee any longer that whole rule about not getting involved with my staff really doesn't apply anymore." I say quietly into his ear. I look into his eyes that are now wide like a kid on Christmas morning with a brand new bike under the tree. All of a sudden I get the feeling that I'm the one that's about to get ridden.

One of the parts I like most about smart people is that they usually get the point pretty quick and he did. His hands move quickly to the back of my neck and He kisses me with an urgency I had not really anticipated. His tongue was invading my mouth and exploring greedily.

We dance in my mouth for a little while and he starts to moving down my sides. Grabbing my hips and pushing me up against the wall. My arms wrap around his shoulders and I press up against his chest. He smells like Monte Blanc cologne. I told him that I liked it once a couple of years ago and he's been wearing it ever since. On him it smelled like heaven.

He migrated to my neck and I felt my knees go a little. I really love the neck thing. I'm such a cliché sometimes. One of his hands is holding my waist and the other starts to wander up to my breasts. My nipples are achingly hard by now. He sees this and starts to tease them with his tongue and this just about kills me. My back arches into it. Lifting my breasts into a better place for him to take full advantage.

He drops a little and puts one of his arms just below my butt. He lifts me off the ground and carries me to the bed, He places me on the edge and steps back. He starts taking off his shirt as quickly as he can. While he does this I reach out and grab his jeans at the waist band. Pulling him closer and undo the button fly. His Jeans were now a memory on the floor.

I look down and see what i've been avoiding and start to reconsider my place on dating staff. The most beautiful cock I have ever seen just looking all perfect and getting harder by the second. "Holy Crap!" I exclaim. I reach out and wrap my fingers around the base the heat off of it was intense. I start softly stroking up and down it's length. A light touch just to drive him a little crazy.

At this point he is at the limits of his control. I feel his fingers run into my hair and twists around. He grabs a hand full at the base and pulls my head back. He kisses me hard and passionately. He breaks off and stands up and opens my mouth with his free hand. He then moves his hips forward and places the end of himself against my lips. I look up at him and see want and lust in his eyes. I drop down and take him into my mouth.

He sighs and he slides his cock past my lips and over my tongue. I start sliding my mouth up and down slowly over him and I feel his hips start to move. They start small but as we keep going the get more urgent. His strokes start to get faster and I know what will be next if I don't change gears soon.

I pull back and catch my breath for a second. "Gerry? You didn't wait this long for a blow job, did you?" I ask.

"Wha...?" He responds in a fog. I start to move back on the bed. And prop myself up on my elbows.

"You wan't all of it? Or do you just want to cum and go?" I ask. He smiles and climbs up the bed. He slides my panties off and over my stilettos. He pushes my thighs apart and runs his hands down the inside of my thighs. A shiver runs up and across my body.

He takes my waist and pulls me into him At this point he is so hard there is no need for guidance. He places the head against me and then slowly pushes his way in. The shock of it inside me is amazing. I start to writhe under him. He starts thrusting into me. We find a great rhythm and are effortless in our movements. My hands wander over his chest and my eyes wander all over his body. Skin like oiled bronze. His body sculpted by the gym but not so exaggerated that he looks like a caricature. His shaved head is glistening in the light. The contrast between the skin on his thighs against the alabaster of mine. He looks so perfect on me that I almost want a picture of this for my wall.

At this moment I hear a soft breath off at the end of the bed. Apryl (we'll talk more about her later) was sitting there almost wearing a push up bra and thong. She's been there watching me and her hand was drifting into her own fantasy.

She notices that i've seen her and the time for quite observation is now over. Gerry looks over and smiles at Apryl. "Are you enjoying the show?" He asks.

"Well, yeah, you're hot and she's really into you." She says. Gerry, thankfully, never breaks stride as Apryl moves over to get a better view.

"Here." She says. She picks up my head and uses the inside of her thigh as a pillow for me. "You need to get a better view of this. You two are so pretty together I just want to take a picture for my wall." She says with a bit of a giggle.

She fixes my hair and caresses my neck. She looks up at Gerry and runs her hands over his broad shoulders. "Worth the wait, wasn't it, Gerry?" She asks.

"Oh yessss!" He rasps.

"Ooh.." I think he gong to cum, baby." She says.

"I think so too. " I reply. I grab hold of his hips and push him harder into me and feel him speed up and grow more urgent. My breathing is heavy. Every part of me is screaming.

"Hey? Have you been taking care of your own gear baby?" Apryl asks.

"Haven't really had the mental capacity to keep up with everything, Sweetie. I say to her between gasps.

"I'm pretty sure it won't take all that much effort." She observes. "Looks like it would only take one quick blow and your eyes would be in the back of your head."

At this moment Gerry thrusts hard and buries himself all the way into me and with the skills of some perverted assassin. At this very moment Apryl blows a puff of air over me at my cock and I explode with out being touched. My back arches into Gerry's hips and I feel him fill me as I send an opalescent fountain over my chest and over my head. The electricity flowing through me has every muscle in my body was caught up in spasms of the moment for what feels like an eternity but in reality probably only took about fifteen seconds or so. Gerry starts to come out of his own existential experience he collapses on top of me. I stroke his head and kiss him lightly. I feel him breathing heavily.

From over my head Apryl says "You are going gotta to be so sore in the morning." She strokes my hair gently, leans down and whispers in my ear "You got cum in my hair." At this moment all three of us start laughing like lunatics.

"Oh, God, I need a drink." Is the last thing I remember saying.