Office Dynamics Ch. 05: Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam was no longer in his desk chair, he was turning one of the chairs that sat in front of the desk nearby. Rebecca's other hand pulled her attention back to the kiss. This was the furthest the plan went. They had thought that the kiss would earn some points with Liam. At least, that's what Tabitha had assumed. Rebecca had just done that coy sultry smile and agreed. Looking back, it was clear now that more of the plan had been left unsaid. It was getting so hard to think though. So hard to resist the lips against her own.

A managed look back to Liam. He was now sitting in the chair facing the girls, and it didn't escape even Tabitha's swimming head that he was naked. Erection pointing straight up. She'd already had it in her mouth so many times but in that moment, with Rebecca's touch added in, for the first time she actually felt herself wanting. She wanted to be a good girl. She wanted to suck on that long beast.

Liam was clearly enjoying what he was watching. This was pleasing to the executives. The kiss intensified. This time because Tabitha dove deeper down into the ploy. Bent at the waist and still holding control of Rebecca. Within a moment though, both girls were kneeling down. She wasn't sure when the transition occurred, but at some point, the fist full of hair that Tabitha held slackened, and instead it was her own hair being held and pulled by Rebecca. Yes. That felt more right.

She wasn't attracted to women, but Tabitha for several minutes forgot all about anyone else in the room beyond Rebecca. Beyond the hand now roaming her body. Sliding across the skin of her shoulders and then over the cups of her bra. She moaned into the kiss. Her only thought now was a silent desperate plea for the hand to keep going. As if Rebecca was in her mind, she did just that.

The soft hand spent a little time sliding between her breasts, feeling the obviously stiff nipples beneath the fabric of her bra, eliciting many more moans from Tabitha. Before long though, it slid down over her stomach and off to the side, feeling the bone of her hip and sliding down the side of her thigh.

With Rebecca's other hand gripping and holding Tabitha's hair and holding her face in place, she couldn't look down to see where the hand was moving. Couldn't will it with her gaze to go where she wanted. Just short breaths of excitement as it moved.

"Please," it was barely a whisper through hot breaths. Tabitha wondered for a moment where her own hands were. Moving her fingers she felt skin beneath them. Some movement told her that they were on Rebecca's hips. She thought for a moment to move them in a mirrored fashion, realizing she might not be acting fairly being the only one touched. Her fingers were awkward as they slid up the torso of her subordinate and found the band of her bra. Hoping she was doing it right, her hands moved forward and found Rebecca's breasts, cupping them and moving around the front of the fabric to the bra as Rebecca's hands had done to her.

A soft moan, "Mmm, good girl indeed." Rebecca bit Tabitha's lip gently before their tongues found one another again. Then, as if a reward for Tabitha's actions, the hand dancing along the waistband of Tabitha's thong finally moved downward, between her legs, and rubbed ever so gently on the front of her soaking wet panties. A finger pressed down, immediately finding her clit through the fabric and rubbed.

It was only a moment later. Tabitha's hands left the breasts she had been touching and shifted out to Rebecca's sides, gripping hard to support herself. She moaned loudly and broke the kiss, shoving her face down and biting down on Rebecca's shoulder just below the neck. For the first time in her life, she orgasmed from another woman touching her. There wasn't time to be embarrassed by how little it had taken. Not when the hand didn't stop eliciting more pleasure.

Tabitha could hardly move. Every synapse in her brain was focused on feeling pleasure. Every thought about how wrong this was and that she wasn't attracted to women melted as soon as they formed and were replaced by begging for more touch and more orgasm. Rebecca's hand freed Tabitha's hair from her grip. Taking Tabitha's hand into her own. The younger woman slid their hands down her own body and placed Tabitha's fingers where she wanted. Tabitha realized that Rebecca's own panties were also soaking wet.

She'd never touched another woman like this before though. Unsure what to do she merely rubbed with her whole hand back and forth. The pleasure building back up in her own body, coaxed by Rebecca's fingers still between her legs made it too difficult to give the task much thought though. After a moment, Rebecca's hand again covered Tabitha's and she allowed her finger movements to be guided. She wasn't attracted...this wasn't right...she couldn't touch...

It was right. She wanted to make Rebecca feel like she was feeling. Their kiss returned and both women now moaned into one another's mouths. Rebecca's hand stopped guiding and shifted up to Tabitha's head, pulling her deep into a kiss. Neither stopped touching though. Tabitha started to emulate whatever touch was happening on her own pussy and Rebecca seemed to respond same as she was responding, just a beat behind. Soon though, both girls were breathing fast and pressing their foreheads together as their eyes locked. Rebecca smiling and groaning as finally, she too felt her body shudder and orgasm hit her. Watching and being the cause of Rebecca's orgasm, added by the stimulation of the fingers still rubbing and playing with her own pussy was enough to send Tabitha over the edge again.

It wasn't clear how long they had been going. Tabitha also lost count of the orgasms she'd had at Rebecca's fingers. Their hands finally slackened and the girls merely leaned forward against one another, panting in ecstasy. Tabitha was exhausted. She couldn't think let alone move. When a hand again gripped her hair and guided her head, there was no strength to resist. She didn't even care where she was being led. When she was pried backward from Rebecca though, it was apparent that both girls had their hair being used to guide their movement.

With their faces pointed at one another, where Tabitha's eyes expressed lethargy and exhaustion, Rebecca's showed fire and passion. Then between their faces was Liam's cock, and with a fist in each of their hair, he pushed their faces forward. Tabitha had no energy to worry about anything beyond moving her lips around the shaft. She was a cock drunk slut in that moment and wanted badly to please even though her body could hardly move.

Liam took turns pulling a face slightly away and impaling one of the girl's mouths down his length. There was no way of knowing whose drool was whose, it was just everywhere. Making both girl's lips shine, smeared over faces and dripping from chins down onto black bras and between breasts. Tabitha couldn't have explained why she had such a huge grin on her face. She couldn't put any thoughts to words, just moan around and on the cock she was servicing. Just kiss and feel Rebecca's lips here and there as they connected and bumped into one another.

She heard the moan, and tried to be a good girl and get into Gift position. The hand controlling her head movement though wouldn't allow it, just holding her in place. Rebecca was able to, though. As Liam's cum splashed out over her face and tongue. She greedily scooped it into her mouth before showing Liam that she'd gathered all the gift. Tabitha found herself jealous that all of it had gone to Rebecca.

The cum was not swallowed down though. Rebecca, free of her guiding hand, moved to Tabitha and raised herself up off her haunches to be above Tabitha. Tilting her face down, Tabitha knew at once what she was being given and found she was finally able to move freely. She lowered herself and opened her mouth directly below Rebecca and felt Liam's cum slide down into her mouth mixed with Rebecca's spit. She greedily accepted it. The realization that nothing had ever tasted or felt better in her mouth.

When there was nothing else coming down, Tabitha closed her mouth and swallowed. The taste lingered to her delight. Rebecca pushed her tongue back against hers in passion as they both collapsed onto the floor holding one another and kissing tenderly but lazily.

They had laid on Liam's floor for a bit Liam had gotten back dressed and gone back to his work desk. Several minutes later, the girls were dressed and cleaned up. Rebecca went back to her desk out in the bullpen. Tabitha returned to her office. With most of her afternoon gone, she did what she could to recover in the last few hours of the day.

Five o'clock. She sat in her chair, breathing out her exhaustion and feeling a little accomplished with her new experiences. Moving her cursor to the corner of the screen it hovered over the Identity program and then paused. At that moment, her phone alarm started going off. An alarm she hadn't set. Slowly she picked up her phone from the desk, curious if it was simply malfunctioning. Tapping the screen to end the chime, the text of the alarm showed. It was a calendar event set to go off.

"TABITHA - GO TALK TO SAMANTHA BEFORE YOU RUN IDENTITY".

She blinked at the screen. There was no memory of setting this alarm. Why would she need to go talk to Samantha? Oh no! Fear coursed through Tabitha that a meeting had been set that she had forgotten. Maybe she'd set this to remind herself. Panic filled her as she quickly jumped up from the desk and ran out of the door to her office. Couldn't be late. Don't be late. Please don't be late.

After moving about twenty feet from her door, Tabitha's feet stopped. It took her brain a moment to catch up with her body. Every employee, every woman in the company, was sitting at their desk. Not an abnormal thing. However, it was immediately clear something was off. It was the end of the day and there was no bustle or hustle to leave. Every one of the fifty or so women had a hand on their mouse and was staring at the screens on their computer. Every single woman's eyes seemed hazed and unfocused.

Tabitha didn't move for several seconds. Scanning through the faces she moved her gaze over to Rebecca's desk. There she sat, same glazed look. Slowly, Tabitha walked through the desks toward Rebecca. She reached out tenuously and touched the woman's shoulder. Rebecca didn't react at all. Didn't blink or move.

For the first time, Tabitha noticed the light against some of the women's faces changing subtly. Something on their screens. She glanced down at Rebecca's screen and saw that indeed the desktop was gone. Instead the screen seemed to show a very slow shifting gradient of colors. They were so nice. So calming. She should just watch the colors.

Tabitha immediately stood up straight and put her hand to her head, feeling a sudden and sharp ache. It subsided quickly but it didn't take her more than a moment to connect the screen image to what she just felt. She risked a glance at some of the other screens that were facing toward her with the different desk positions. They all seemed to be in sync, changing in hues and colors simultaneously throughout the room.

A new panic filled Tabitha. A familiar panic that she couldn't seem to place the starting point of. Her head started to hurt. There was something incredibly wrong here, something very very wrong. Her phone chimed again in her pocket. Pulling it out, there was again a calendar notification.

"CHECK YOUR VIDEOS."

Tabitha didn't question it this time. The vaguest idea formed in her mind that she had set these up to trick herself. The ruse about Samantha would have gotten through to her unlike all the other messages she'd been trying to send herself.

She pulled up the gallery app on her phone and sure enough, there were a dozen video files she didn't recall ever making. Tapping the newest one, it showed her face near the camera, her bedroom in the background. The her on screen seemed to gripping her head as if in agonizing pain. She spoke through gritted teeth, as if every word took immense strength and concentration.

"Do not run the fucking program again. It's a control. Everyone is being controlled. Get out of there immediately. Please." A tear fell down the cheek of the pleading Tabitha in the video and then her face seemed to relax and after blinking several times she smiled and seemed completely fine. "Oh. Making a video?" And a finger reached toward the camera and the video stopped.

For a few minutes, Tabitha scrolled through several of the videos. They all seemed to relatively portray the same thing. An excruciating expression and message to get out before a smile and the end of the recording. Tabitha stared at the phone then searched the room, hoping against all hope that someone else was in the room to help. She didn't understand what was going on. Was it a joke? If it was a joke then she was playing it on herself and that wasn't in her personality.

Some realization hit her. Not in her personality! It also wasn't in her personality to make out with another woman in her underwear. Or kneel in front of men in the office. It wasn't in her character to let her bosses cum on her face or deep in her throat. It certainly wasn't to swallow a load of cum drooled into her mouth by another woman.

There was no helping the revulsion that ran through her. The anger mixed with fear and panic of not understanding what was going on. For a moment, she started gagging and dropped down to the floor, feeling convulsions in her stomach as she retched. Though she didn't puke, she did cry furiously. Cry and dig her nails into the carpeted floor in fury with none of the women taking any notice of her whatsoever.

She had to get out. Could she though? Every woman in that office was clearly a victim. Tabitha ran the details through her head quickly. The Identity program. That was the culprit. She seethed. Liam. He had installed the program. He had given specific instructions around it's use. For what? What was the result of the program?

Racking her brain the vivid image rose to Tabitha's mind. The memory of being bent over in Liam's office over his desk and being spanked. Even through her anger and panic, she didn't miss what reaction her body had to that memory as she immediately felt herself get wet. Like a lightning bolt in her brain, it all came together. Hypnosis or something to that effect. To change every woman in the office to not only accept these ridiculous punishments but also somehow to make them desire them.

Tabitha forced herself up from the floor and glanced at Rebecca. With the memories clear she realized just how far gone Rebecca must be as none of the other girls in the office were so brazenly sexual as Rebecca displayed. For a moment, Tabitha wondered who the original Rebecca had been. Maybe she was just more susceptible to the hypnosis. In that moment, she was resolved. She wouldn't just run. She would free everyone from this.

Quickly, she rushed out from the desks and to the executive office hallway. Even from the end of it she could see Ayla sitting at her own desk, the same slow reflections of changing colors reflecting off the small woman's face. The first door she would come across would be Liam's. She had just been in that office a few hours earlier. Feeling another retch, she steeled herself and passed by the door as quietly as she could. Scott's office was the second door near the end of the hallway.

Everything in her wanted to believe that Scott wasn't involved, that he was unknowledgeable to his own actions. Glancing back toward Liam's door, making sure the door was still shut, she quietly moved to Scott's door. She carefully and stealthily pushed the handle down and opened the door a few inches. With Scott's desk in the far corner of the room, she couldn't seen him through the small crack at the hinge, and the door opened to the back wall. Her heart was beating against her chest and she risked opening the door further. Enough to push her face carefully through and poke around into the office.

The desk came into view. Scott was sitting, with a similar expression to all the women down the hall. Slow strobe of color apparent on his face from his computer screen. Tears came to Tabitha's eyes. She didn't really know why she wanted for Scott to have also been a victim. He had used her the same as Liam had but if it wasn't of his own volition somehow it was better. Just something in his character, the way he'd been kind to her and praised her. Even if that was all faked to trick her, she had appreciated him.

The first small tint of joy in the last few minutes set in her chest, re-strengthening her resolve for what she needed to do. There was no need to close the office door again. Instead she backed away and walked the dozen feet to Samantha's office door along the back wall of the hallway. Another glance at Ayla to confirm the girl was also checked out before turning the handle.

Tabitha stormed into the office, not sure if she hoped to see Samantha in a trance like everyone else or completely okay sitting at her desk oblivious to what all was happening. There was nobody at the desk though. Tabitha felt a little bit relieved that maybe Samantha was indeed free from Liam's control. The memory of the beautiful CEO on her knees and calling him daddy though returned, and Tabitha knew the chances of that were slim.

She passively scanned through the rest of the office as she turned to exit but spotted something to make her feet freeze in place. Samantha was at the end of her large office, by the bar similar to Scott's and the slightly more elegant chairs and couch. She was standing with a coy smile, a hand on her hip and wearing only a red thong and garter belt connected to black stockings. She had no bra on and for the briefest of moments Tabitha was shocked. Then she was deeply afraid because Samantha wasn't at the computer being controlled. A breath caught in her chest and despair was about to overtake her that Samantha wasn't at her computer because she already knew. Before Tabitha noticed something.

Samantha wasn't moving. She hadn't seemed to acknowledge or see Tabitha in the room at all despite staring at the doorway. Tabitha's feet unfroze and she carefully edged toward Samantha. The topless woman really was stunning. Against her own wants, Tabitha could feel her excitement and couldn't help but be turned on at the sight of her in that pose. At a foot away from her CEO, Tabitha waved a hand up in front of the woman's face. There was absolutely no reaction.

"So," the voice caused Tabitha to scream in surprise and whip around toward the door. Liam stood a few feet into the office. "You shouldn't be here, Tabby."

"Don't fucking call me that. I hate that nickname. In fact don't you talk to me at all you son of a bitch." Tabitha grabbed the phone out of her pocket and pulled up the dial pad.

"Stop."

Her finger hovered over the nine. The hand over her phone was shaking. It could have been due to rage and her adrenaline. All she knew is she was telling her hand to move, to push the numbers and they wouldn't listen. Like she was tensing all her muscles to push a giant boulder ten times her size. Tears of frustration ran down her cheeks as she looked down at the phone, unable to even move her gaze.

Liam sighed and sauntered over. The cocky attitude more apparent now than ever. The urge to slap him. To punch him was overwhelming if only her body would obey.

"Tabby, Tabby, Tabby. You are an absolute thorn in my side." Liam was standing right in front of Tabitha now. "How is it that you can't just FOLLOW THE FUCKING DIRECTIONS!" He bent forward and shouted in her face. True anger and mirth in his expression. Fear now coursed through Tabitha, overriding her own anger. She couldn't move to escape this wrath.