Office Feet Femdom Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Sheridan's footboy is finally released from chastity.
8k words
4.45
6.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still not over you cumming without my permission," Mrs. Sheridan said as she stood before me wearing black leather boots, red leather driving gloves and a cute leather jacket. I was kneeling in my boxer-briefs inside her living room as she had instructed. "So I have a special surprise for you." I nervously watched as she pulled a transparent latex rubber foot smelling hood (in a reclosable plastic bag) out of her leather bag and tossed it at me. "Think you could last twenty minutes?"

I paused for a moment and said, "I think I could, Goddess."

"It won't be as easy as you think. My feet smell a lot stronger than usual."

"I can do it."

"I'll make a deal with you. If you last ten minutes, I'll unlock you."

"And if I last the full twenty minutes?"

"If you last the full twenty minutes, I'll unlock you and let you cum."

Maybe I was over confidant at the time, thinking I cold withstand anything she forced on me involving her feet.

"I'm going to give you these weights to hold, just in case. If you're unable to speak, let go of them and we'll stop. Understand?" I nodded. "I want to hear you say it."

"I understand, Goddess."

"Now put on the hood and get in position." I studied the hood briefly after removing it from the bag, trying to figure out where my head was supposed to go. After I put it on, I got on my back so my face was in position to be her footrest. Suddenly, while breathing in the rubber, I started to feel a sense of apprehension.

"I got the idea from watching a waterboarding video," Mrs. Sheridan said with a laugh. "Maybe the CIA should hire me. They could subject terrorists to undergo smelly feet torture while wearing this hood to get confessions out of them."

As soon as she pulled off her boot and wiggled her nylon encased toes, I could smell how strong her foot odor was and it made me gulp hard.

"Seeing you in that hood reminds me of the Room 101 scene in 1984 with the rat torture. I can imagine myself as the torturer in that scenario, dressed in all-white inside a torture chamber. Guards bring a man to me. He's someone who happens to have a phobia of feet. The guards place a latex foot hood over his head. Then they make him lie flat on a padded table and tie him down. I toy with him a bit before I explain what he's in for. Tears begin to fall down his face as the guards remove my boots. The man begs with all his heart to stop the torture before it begins. He asks me what I want and I tell him, "Nothing." He continues begging and I know he'd rather die than let my feet touch his face. When I begin to feel a little pity for him, I imagine his face as my ex-husband's face. As the man cries and screams, I tell him to close his mouth unless he wants a taste of my feet too. He complies and soon, his worst nightmare becomes real as I stuff my moist, pungent smelly feet inside the hood. And as he struggles for air, the question I have to ask myself is: do I let him live to be tortured for days or even months? Or do I let him suffocate to death from my foot smell?"

Her story made me incredibly aroused. And I knew she was in the mood to see me struggle.

"Oh, these puppies are putrid!" she said as she scrunched up her nose and slowly removed her other boot. "I can't believe how bad they are. I've been wearing these stockings for a week straight. I even soaked my feet in vinegar a couple times. It was a trick I learned from one of my dominatrix friends who has a lot of foot fetish clients. And you're about to get a heavy dose of them. I bet the anticipation is excruciating for you. As much as this turns you on, I bet there's also a small part of you that wants to make a run for the door. But you're not going anywhere, are you slave? You're completely at my mercy. You're helpless to resist my feet no matter how rancid they are. No matter how much they make your stomach turn, you can't help your excitement and arousal. Right now your heart is racing and your caged cock is twitching and growing. This is going to be intense for you. I hope you're ready."

She opened up the hood and said, "Knock knock. We're coming in." At that moment, she stuffed her feet inside the hood and closed it up. As she laughed hysterically, I tried to hold my breath for a while because I wasn't fully ready for the assault. Sensing this, she began smothering my face and I could hear the swishing sound of the latex. "Oh, you can try to hold your breath as long as you like. Unless you can hold it for twenty minutes, it won't really matter. Give in to me. Surrender to my stink. Let it consume you completely. By the time I'm done with you, you won't know what planet you're on."

When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I took in a deep breath and I was overwhelmed by the stench of her feet. My eyes began to water and my face started burning red. I could barely breathe, and after a while, the smell was almost unbearable for me. I thought about dropping the weights, but I pushed through my initial disgust. Not even a minute had gone by and I was in agony smelling her moist feet.

After five minutes, she pulled her feet out and let me breath a bit easier. I was too woozy to notice her peeling off her stockings. Once she placed her bare feet back inside the hood, I could feel how hot and sweaty they were as she shuffled them all over my face.

"Is the air beginning to thin in there?" she asked as we neared the ten minute mark. Her feet were becoming so wet on my skin they were practically dripping. "It's like a sauna for my feet."

She continued obliterating my face with her foot stink until I felt like a violently distorted portrait painting. I couldn't breathe and I started to panic. Without thinking, I dropped the weights, and I had never felt more defeated.

"Oh, you almost made it to ten minutes! Too bad. Off by just a few lousy seconds," she said as she removed her feet from the hood and opened it up more so I could breathe properly. But all I could smell was the stench of her marinated paws which made me cough. "I'll admit, I'm a little disappointed. I thought you'd last a lot longer. Seems you're human after all. But knowing you have to keep your cock caged and seeing the defeated look on your face is priceless."

***

Later that week, I sat with Mrs. Sheridan at a small table outside of a coffee shop as she discussed her plans for the day. She was wearing a sleeveless white blouse with a gray pencil skirt, sunglasses and gray stiletto high heel pumps on her feet.

"I'm in the mood for a little shoe shopping," she said with one leg crossed as she dangled her shoe off her toes. There was nothing subtle about what she was doing. A few men on the street almost tripped as they walked by us. It was beyond distracting for me and it drove me crazy in my chair. All I could think about was dropping to my knees, removing her shoe and stuffing her gorgeous foot in my mouth. If there were any other men in that shop with foot fetishes, they were definitely being treated to a breathtaking view. Watching her shoe swing wildly on her toes was one of the most hypnotizing things I've ever had the chance to witness.

"Do I get to watch you try on shoes?" I asked as I licked my lips.

"I think you deserve it after helping me get my feet ready for the day. I also want to torture you a bit," she said with an evil grin. "There is another reason I had you take care of my feet. I didn't mention this before, but I have a date later this evening." Just hearing those words made my stomach flip. "We'll be meeting up at a bar to have a few drinks and play some pool. Afterwards, we might hit up a karaoke bar. I only hope I don't embarrass myself too much. I'm not much of a singer," she said with a laugh. Then she paused for a few moments. "Oh, here," she said as she opened the shopping bag near her feet. "I bought you this." From the bag she pulled out a package containing a fountain pen and a ball pen with a cartridge.

"Thank you so much for this. But you didn't have to."

"I hope it encourages you to continue writing," she said. "You don't have to have a muse to be a poet. But I wouldn't mind filling that role for you."

***

As we walked up to the entrance of a Jimmy Choo stand-alone boutique, I opened the door for Mrs. Sheridan and followed her inside. A large built security guard greeted us with a smile. Both of our eyes lit up as we looked around at the walls and walls of shoes that lined the boutique. It didn't take long before the sales associate, named Julio, approached us and he seemed happy to see Mrs. Sheridan.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Linda," he said.

"Likewise."

"What are you looking for today?"

"Maybe a Peep-Toe Mary Jane Pump," Mrs. Sheridan said.

"We have these here," Julio said as he approached a display of shoes.

"Oooh, I like the red ones."

"They'd go perfect with your outfit," Julio said as he pulled a patent leather Mary Jane Pump, with buckled ankle straps and leather padded insoles, down from the display. "You're welcome to try it on if you like."

"I'll wait until you bring a matching pair." Julio nodded before he headed to the back.

As we waited, Mrs. Sheridan looked around at the sunglasses and tried on a few pairs. Then she checked out the selection of gorgeous handbags on display.

When Julio stepped back out holding a shoe box in his hands, he said, "You're in luck. These are the last pair we have and they're in your size."

"Wonderful," Mrs. Sheridan said with a grin. Julio then had her take a seat in a comfy chair. I felt a slight tingle in my pants when I saw him kneel in front of her and open the lid of the shoe box. I watched him closely as he carefully removed one of her heels and set it aside. He stared at her bare foot like it was an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. He had no idea how well Mrs. Sheridan made me take care of her feet the night before. After soaking them in tea tree oil with Epsom salt, I scrubbed every inch of them and rubbed some lavender on the bottoms before she went to bed. All of this because she was afraid of being fitted for shoes and letting the sales associate get a whiff of her powerful stinky feet.

"Such a perfectly shaped foot."

"Thank you, dear."

"I have to say, your arch is divine," Julio said.

"Now you're making me blush."

As Julio fitted one of the Mary Jane Pumps to her foot, I was starting to get a little annoyed seeing another man touch her feet. He took his time removing her other heel and fitting the other pump to her foot.

"There," Julio said as she giggled and stood up. Then she walked around like she was on a runway and the pumps looked amazing on her. "Those shoes were made for your feet."

When Mrs. Sheridan sat back down, she stared at her feet for a few moments.

"I don't do this often" Julio said. "But I'm willing to let go of them for half-price."

"That would truly make my day," Mrs. Sheridan.

"Only for you," he said with a smile.

"Awww."

"Let me take them off for you and I'll ring you up."

He proceeded to help her out of the pumps and put her heels back on her feet. Then he rang her up at the cash register and she handed me the shopping bag when she was done paying for the shoes.

We left the store and made our way over to the nearby parking garage where we had parked. As soon as we reached her red Mercedes-Benz, she opened the passenger's side door and took a seat inside.

"Kneel," she said and I obeyed. "I can't wait until I get home to try these shoes on again. So you can put them on my feet now." I nodded as I pulled the Jimmy Choo shoe box out of the bag. I opened the lid and set it aside.

"Isn't Julio a sweetheart?" she asked. "He clearly has a thing for my feet. I bet if I was alone with him for ten minutes, I could've walked out with these shoes for free," she said with a laugh.

I carefully removed her heels and replaced them with the brand new red Mary Jane Pumps that looked so good on her feet that it hurt.

"Now for a little fun. Get down with your stomach on the ground," she said as she stood up. I didn't like having to get down on the filthy parking garage pavement, but I couldn't disappoint her. She grabbed on to her passenger's side door handle and stepped on my back with her pumps. As she walked on me like I was a red carpet, I could feel her weight sinking into my body. "You're going to have suffer for me if you want the chance to sniff my feet anytime soon."

In the background, I could hear people approaching as she stepped off of my back and stood by my head.

"Kiss my toes." I stared at her sexy red toes and I didn't dare look around. I could feel my cheeks turning red and I knew Mrs. Sheridan could sense my embarrassment. "Don't worry about them. Kiss my toes." I puckered up and planted kisses on each of her toes, one by one. And I could hear the couple laughing as they passed by on their way to their vehicle. "Good boy. Now I'm going to kick you in the balls for hesitating just now." I pushed myself up and got to my knees before her. "God, I love these new shoes." She didn't give me any time to brace myself before she kicked me square in my swollen nuts. I groaned and moaned and I almost couldn't breathe from the impact. She kicked me a couple more times and said, "I should kick you until you throw up. But I don't want to damage your cage."

After a couple of minutes, she made me get to my feet as she grabbed my crotch when no one was looking.

"Let's get out of here. I have a couple more stops I'd like to make before we head back home."

One of those stops included an adult entertainment store. She didn't allow me to accompany her inside, much to my disappointment. So the entire time I waited for her in the car, I tried to imagine what she could possibly be looking for.

When she returned forty-five minutes later, she had me pop the trunk so she could put her shopping bags away.

"Looks like you scored," I said as soon as she opened the passenger's side door and got inside the car. She didn't respond. She only smiled as she buckled her seatbelt. As I started the engine, she put her feet up on the dashboard in her brand new pumps.

"Pull your cage out. Let me make sure I didn't damage it." I glanced around before I unzipped my pants and pulled out my caged cock. I was starting to get aroused, but my balls felt like they were bruised.

"Did I hurt you? Poor thing. Maybe this will help," she said as she slipped out of her shoes and placed her bare feet in my lap. She proceeded to tease my cock with her toes and I desperately wanted to feel them against my bare skin. "I just remembered that my gym bag is in the back seat," she said with an evil grin. She pulled her feet away from my crotch, reached into the backseat, opened her gym bag and pulled out one of her well-worn tennis shoes. And the sight of it made my cock jump. "Good thing this bag came with a separate compartment for shoes or else my awful smelling shoes would make everything reek." I started breathing a little harder as her words left her lips. "Bury your nose in this," she said as she handed me the shoe. I held it over my face and took a deep breath. The odor was strong and I almost wanted to put it down. But I pushed through the punch of the smell and kept inhaling as she went back to teasing my caged cock with her toes. I wanted more than anything for her to unlock me and let me jerk off my pulsing hard dick. With every sniff, I let out a whimper for release.

"Awww, you're struggling," she said after a few moments. "You're such a good boy for your Goddess."

She let me sniff her pungent shoe for what felt like twenty minutes, but it could've been much longer.

"Let me tuck this back away," she said as she pulled her feet away from my crotch and grab her shoe from my hand. "I'm not as in love with my stink as you are." Then she tucked it back inside her gym bag and zipped it up. "Can you still drive?" she asked as she put her shoes back on. "You looked a little buzzed," she said with a laugh.

"No...I'm good."

"I'll give you some time to recover," she said as she put her feet up on the dashboard. "I do find this incredibly hilarious. Imagine you swerving in traffic and getting us pulled over by a cop for sniffing and driving. Maybe we should stop somewhere and grab another coffee on the way home to sober you up."

***

While Mrs. Sheridan was on her date, I was instructed to clean her house from top to bottom. She said there was a slight chance she'd be bringing her date back with her which I hated to think about. If I completed my chores early, I was told I could reward myself by washing her insoles with my tongue, which she'd left in a pile on the table for me.

Before she pulled up in the driveway, she had texted me to let me know she 'd be expecting me to be kneeling in her bedroom with just my CK boxer-briefs on. I was also instructed to put one of her old stockings over my head (which she had left behind for me) and wear it so it covered only half of my face.

I was relieved when she stepped inside the bedroom alone wearing a floral mini skirt and a white top.

"Did you enjoy your dinner?" she asked.

"Yes, Goddess."

"I'm tempted to cut up one of my insoles and make you eat it in front of me. But I don't want to have rush you to the E.R. I do want to trample you." She walked over to me and rubbed her fingers through my hair. "Get on the floor so I can step on you."

After taking my position, she stood on me with her full weight and I grunted as her heels dug into my chest. Then she stepped on my purple, aching balls and even dug her heel into them. I grunted louder and I knew she laughed. She stood on my thighs and stepped on my balls some more.

"I think it's time," she said as she stepped off of me and I felt my heart dance inside my chest. "Lie down on the bed." I was a little slow to get to my feet, but she didn't seem to mind. I climbed on top of her bed and relaxed into position. Not long after, she rested her feet on my chest and dangled my chastity key in front of me.

"Go ahead, feel my feet in these shoes." I caressed her skin and felt the patent leather of her shoes. Her feet looked so sexy, I was begging with my eyes to smell and taste them. When she lifted one foot, she said, "Kiss the sole." I obeyed her and planted kisses on the dirty sole of her shoe. "Now suck on the heel." I took the heel of her shoe into my mouth and sucked it good for her.

When she was satisfied, she had me remove her shoes. And the aroma from her feet made me ache in a good way. She rubbed her feet on my bare, hairy chest and I loved the way it felt.

At that moment she shoved both of her sweaty, aromatic feet in my face. And I moaned as I took in her scent and I thought I was going to split my cock cage in half.

"How do they smell?"

"Divine," I said.

"Be specific."

"Like sweat and vinegar."

"How does it make you feel sniffing them?"

"Safe and subjugated."

"Ah. I like that."

As I pressed my nose into her stinky, vinegary toes, she grabbed my nose between her big toe and second toe. I closed my eyes and sniffed hard as she laughed in my face.

"You'd do anything to taste them. To let your wet tongue glide over them. To feel them rubbing all over your face. But these feet don't belong to you. You belong to me. I own your cock, your lips, your tongue. I don't care what your aching, horny dick wants. You're going to push your desires aside so you can eat me out. Then you're going to fuck me with your mouth until I cum. Understand?" I nodded. She proceeded to remove her panties and let me lick them before tossing them aside. Then she rolled up her skirt for me.

As I buried my face in her pussy, I stuck my tongue inside it and pretended that it tasted like her sweaty feet. And I tried to direct my mind to serving her needs in the process. To not think of her feet or her odorous toes in that moment. To become equally hypnotized by her vagina and all its glory.