Office Fuckboy Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Big dicked, arrogant fuckboy has office fun and gets blown.
3.8k words
4.25
11k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glug, glug, glug.

"That's it babe, choke on that dick."

Garrett relaxed into his office chair and smiled as he looked down at the cute girl underneath him. Life was good when this was the start to your week.

The poor girl was starting to gag on his prick as she struggled to take it to the base. In an uncharacteristic show of mercy he dragged her off his pole, watching with pride as his mammoth tool emerged from the girls petite mouth. Strands of saliva hung from her lips, her red lipstick ruined as she looked up at him with a mixture of adoration and need.

Garrett was used to that look, he'd seen it so many times before and it never got tired.

This morning servicing was one of the many perks that came with the promotion he'd secured a few months ago when he became the youngest VP the bank had seen in decades and got given this spacious office with black out windows.

It still gave him such a thrill, having a hot chick under his desk blowing him while he looked out at the office full of busy workers. They were the grunts doing the work while he broke in his latest conquest.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked sternly.

The girl looked confused.

"Suck my balls you dumb slut".

In an instant her face was buried in Garrett's crotch, giving his nuts an eager tongue bath.

Garrett looked down at his dick which covered the entirety of the girls face and sighed contentedly as she slobbering in a desperate attempt to please him. He reached down, grabbed his cock and smacked it against her face, reinforcing his dominance even further.

Garrett was used to seeing girls in this position, it was amazing what bitches were willing to do once they'd be broken in. When you looked like Garrett it was almost too easy. Standing at 6 foot 3, with bleach blond hair, blue eyes and muscles in all the right places Garrett was the complete package and that was before you factored in the truncheon between his legs.

He loved the thrill of the chase. Like an apex predator he tracked his prey, presented himself as the charming surfer dude there to sweep them off their feet before moving in for the kill and turning them into mindless fuck dolls.

The sound of the girls slurps were interrupted suddenly by the piercing ring of his phone. Annoyed, Garrett dragged his attention away from the cock worship to see who was stupid enough to disturb him.

His annoyance was cut short when he saw it was Casey calling. He and Casey went way back. They'd met as pledges and spent the best years of their lives together as frat brothers before both deciding that investment banking was where the real money was. There weren't many secrets between guys that had spit roasted and DP'd more girls than they could count together. There was nothing to hide and with a grin Garrett answered the call, putting it on speaker.

"Yo G dog, how was the weekend? Get lucky?"

He felt shock coursing through the girl beneath him, apparently taken aback by his brazenness. Garrett calmly reached down, grabbing the long, sleek black hair and effortlessly pushed her head down. The chick got the message and was soon lapping at is balls again.

"You know me bro, I always get lucky."

Casey laughed. From most guys that would be idle bragging but he knew Garrett could more than back it up.

"You gotta give me more than that."

Garrett smirked, grabbing hold of the black hair beneath him once more and dragging it upwards before pressing the hot girls willing mouth down onto his pole, immediately forcing it to the entrance of her throat and illiciting a terrified squeal of panic that she tried desperately to suppress.

"You remember that blonde chick I was banging a couple of months back?" Garrett responded, while the girl beneath him struggled to cope with his size.

"The uptight one who thought she could tame you?"

"That's the one. Got all prudish when I suggested a threesome. Then got real angry when I told her I don't fuck boring girls. I suppose it didn't help that I kicked her out at 11pm, covered in cum and told her to pay for her own cab home."

Casey couldn't help letting out a braying laugh at that. "You're cold, bro. Stone cold."

"If a bitch won't give me easy access to her holes whenever I want then what's the point of wasting oxygen on them?"

While spewing out his misogyny, Garrett pressed down on the head in his lap, forcing more gurgling sounds to escape. He glanced down and saw the girl was frantically fingering herself. Bingo. If the slut was enjoying this that gave him the green light to ramp things up further.

"Truth, just most guys are too pussy whipped to admit it".

"Anyway, guess who I ran into at Matt's house party on Saturday night?"

Most guys who ran into a former flame who they'd treated like shit would be nervous to see them again. Not Garrett though.

"She wasn't?"

"Oh yes she was. She must have known I'd be there cos she knows Matt is a mate. And I gotta hand it to her, she'd pulled out all the stops. Tits hanging out for all to see and a skirt that barely covered that pretty ass. She was chatting to some guys but kept glancing over at me, trying to see if her lame attempts at making me jealous were working."

Telling this story was making Garrett super horny, so he pressed harder on the slut beneath him, forcing his way deeper into her throat.

"Trying to play a player, that always ends well." Casey laughed, knowing just how many girls had tried those silly games over the years. They might work on beta boys but not on Garrett.

"Of course I just ignored her and instead went straight for her best mate. You know the one, brunette, pretty face, tight body. Her tits weren't up to my usual standards but she was a solid 7, which was good enough."

"I can see where this is going," laughed Casey.

"It didn't take long, a mid girl like that isn't used to a guy like me turning on the charm. Within ten minutes she was pawing at my crotch while we made out. Within twenty she was on Matt's bed, on her back, while I pounded her into the mattress".

Garrett was getting really worked up now, bragging about his sexploits. He couldn't resist standing up, dragging the girl beneath him upwards so he could start fucking her face. Spittle was flying over his prick, making it easier to force more inches down her gullet. She was still trying to suppress the noise she was making but that was getting harder with each thrust.

"So there I am banging her brains out when suddenly the door bursts open. You know me, I'm not one to break my rhythm for anything so I kept hammering away. Of course it was the hot blond."

"What a shock".

"Yeah, I wasn't exactly discreet about what I was doing. Threw out the bait and she just couldn't resist finding out what me and her bestie were getting up to."

"Talk about playing the game on a whole different level!" exclaimed Casey.

Garrett laughed. The arrogant laugh of a fuckboy enjoying bragging to his mate while getting his knob polished.

"Yeah, different league bro. Should have seen the stuck up bitches face, watching in horror as her best mate writhed underneath me. Before either of us could do anything the brunette starts screeching like a banshee and squirting everywhere.

"Holy shit bro."

"It was all too much for her, so I decided to give her a break from the fuck of her life. My dick was granite hard and slaps straight up against my abs. The blonde can't drag her eyes away from it. You know what these bitches are like."

"Sure do bro, why do you think I always tried so hard to fuck girls before you. Wouldn't have a chance once you'd pounded them with that battering ram of yours."

Garrett smirked at that. He loved it when guys were deferential to him. He and Casey might be mates but they both knew who the top dog was. It only made him fuck the mouth beneath him more aggressively, making it harder and harder for her to stay quiet enough to avoid detection.

"When I get about a foot away I just ask her calmly if she likes what she sees. Her face is an absolute picture, she really doesn't want to admit how turned on she is. But her body betrays her and she can't stop her hand from going underneath her skirt and start fingering herself. Eventually she can't resist any longer and just says yes in the meekest, quietest voice."

"But that wasn't enough for you, was it?"

"Of course not, the uptight bitch needed to be taught a lesson. So I tell her I can't hear her. She says yes again, a bit louder this time. What do you like, I ask her. You know, she responds. Tell me, I demand. And then it just erupts as she rushes towards me. I like this big, fat, hard cock. I like the way you fuck my tight holes. I like how you treat me, like I'm just a disposable whore. Her face is flushed and her fingering is frantic now as she grabs my dick, soaked in her best friends cunt juice."

"Damn bro, she must have been hung up on you for weeks."

"And of course I milked that for all it was worth. I calmly took her hand off my dick, stepped back a few paces and asked if she remembered what I'd said to her before kicking her out of my penthouse. In a heartbeat she said, you don't fuck boring girls. Like it had been etched on her soul."

Casey laughed. "You know that hard been swirling round her head all that time. Making her question whether she really was boring."

"For sure bro, that slut had been thinking of nothing else. That's why you gotta gaslight them. Make them think there's something wrong with them that they need to fix if they want another hook up."

"Like I said bro, you're stone cold!"

The girl beneath Garrett was really starting to gag now, as his horniness made him lose control. He didn't let it stop him ploughing on with his story though while he ploughed her mouth cunt.

"I followed up by asking how she was gonna prove to me she wasn't boring. She looked confused, so I had to give the dumb bitch a clue by looking back at her prone bestie who was twitching on the bed, coming down from her orgasmic high. When she finally worked out the answer I saw the faintest frown appear. She hated herself in that moment for not being able to resist but she knew what she had to do to get what she wanted."

Glug, glug, glug. It wouldn't be long now before Casey realised what was happening but Garrett was determined to finish his story first, so he eased his cock back out of the eager slut's mouth, exercising self control learnt over years of skull fucking bitches.

"So she walked up to me, looked into my eyes and told me that she would have a threesome with her bestie, that she'd get her other hot friends to join in an orgy that would make a threesome seem boring, that she'd let me fuck all her holes whenever I wanted with whoever I wanted."

"She really needed it bad, bro," Casey said, unable to hide the admiration in his voice.

"That's when you've really got to assert your dominance. When she is willing to do anything for your dick. So all I said in response to her outpouring was 'knees'. I've honestly never seen anyone move that fast and before I knew it she was throating my dick like there was no tomorrow. As I fucked her skull I reminded her that she was sucking off her besties pussy off my cock. That just made her even more eager to take as much as she could down her throat."

"Sounds like the start of a long night for the slut."

"I certainly put her through her paces, that's for sure. When I started hitting her pussy I did it from behind and got her to eat out her best friend. It was definitely a night that neither of them will forget. Both of them have messaged me at least a dozen times since. They were fun but I definitely won't be in touch for a while, will just make them more desperate for it."

Remembering that night, the way he'd pounded those two sluts through countless orgasms made Garrett lose patience and he started face fucking the girl beneath me a lot harder, forcing himself deep down her throat.

"Fuck, you are so ruthless bro, I almost feel sorry for them."

"Ugh". Garrett couldn't hold back any longer and neither could the slut beneath him. Spittle was flying everywhere as she choked as his ramrod straight dick battered her defenceless throat.

GLUG GLUG GLUG

"What's that noise? You're not..."

"Ugh, yeah that's it slut. Gag on that dick. Tell my buddy here just how much you love getting your face fucked in".

"Egh loggvee ggutt."

"Sorry bro thats the best she can do."

"G, you complete horn dog. You've had a slut sucking you off this entire time?"

"Gotta brighten up your Monday morning somehow bro. And something tells me this is going to become a regular thing now I've got this private office. Be rude to waste it."

"Shit, I gotta make VP too soon."

"Ugh, shit, this bitch knows how to suck dick. Not gonna last much longer."

"Who is she?"

"Mel, that new associate, long black hair, high cheekbones, perky tits."

At the mention of her name, Mel just grows more frantic, fingering herself even harder. Being talked abut like a commodity only seemed to turn her on more.

"Fuck. She only started last week. I her my eye on her too, you bastard".

"You snooze you lose bro. She was too hot not to fuck. Gotta move quick with the number of sleezeballs here. Don't worry though, you can have your turn with her."

"Bro, you're forgetting I've seen what you do to girls. That horse dick of yours will have wrecked her cunt and gaped her ass."

Garrett couldn't help but laugh at that. Mel had been super tight but after a night of him destroying her holes he didn't think she'd ever be that tight again. Thinking of that, of permanently damaging the young girl, made his dick throb even harder.

"She can still suck you off fine though. That's it. Ugh yes, take it, yes, ugh."

Garrett could feel the familiar tightening of his balls. He quickly pulled his dick out of her month and blew rope after rope of thick spunk all her young, pretty face. He roared as he unloaded all over her. His cum went everywhere, covering her eyes, reaching her hair, dripping down her chin.

A week ago she had started her first job out of college, full of naive ideas about the world of work, how she would use her brains and her smarts to build a successful career. And now here she was, on her knees covered in spunk.

"That's my boy. Glaze her face, G dog!" Casey cheered Garrett on as he defiled the innocence of the young girl beneath him.

Mel was a complete mess now. She'd entered looking so professional and just half an hour later she was drenched in cum, her make up ruined and her clothes all rumpled. Garrett couldn't help get a thrill as he looked at what he'd done, how he'd asserted his dominance over his poor, defenceless prey. She never stood a chance against the power of his toxic masculinity and the persuasiveness of his massive dick.

Garrett snatched his phone up and took a few pictures, sending the best to Casey.

Mel was coming down from her submissive high now, like she'd woken up from a bad dream and realised what a state she was in.

"Get out of here, you've done your job". Garrett knew he was being a jerk, knew how humiliating his dismissiveness must be for her but he also knew from experience how effective it was at establishing the right power dynamic between him and the girls he fucked. If he wa too nice they might start to get real feelings, all emotional and shit. Garrett didn't have any time or need for that. The only purpose any girl had was to please his dick. It was best they understood that and didn't let their pretty little heads get confused that he gave a shit about their thoughts or personality.

"But, look at me, I cant go back to work like this".

"That's not my problem, is it now?"

In that moment Mel looked so defeated. At a loss for what to do she started to scoop up the cum deposited all over her face and started to swallow in a desperate attempt to tidy herself up. The sight of it was in danger of making Garrett hard again so he took pity on her.

"Chill, babe. When you get out of here go and speak to my secretary Jess. She's got plenty of experience helping to tidy girls up after I've finished with them."

With that, though a little uncertainly, Mel dragged herself up and tottered out of the office.

"She's gone bro. Did you get the pic of her".

"Yeah, you completely glazed her. The amount of jizz you produce is inhuman. Gave me something to wank to for the last few minutes, while you tormented the poor girl. Got to be some perk to working from home."

"When you get your own office you'll never work from home again bro. Not with the cunt available here."

"You really know how to do a number on these girls, you not worried one of them going to HR?"

"And saying what? I'm a slut and can't keep my legs shut? Trust me bro, after the way I pounded her last week, she's not going to do anything that might risk a repeat performance."

Casey laughed at that. "I really thought that after college you'd slow down but if anything you're nailing more pussy than ever," unable to hide the tone of envy and admiration for his buddy.

"I can slow down when I'm dead. Until then someone's got to teach each batch of hot, nubile girls just what their purpose is in life. We need to get a night out sorted. Just the two of us, hit the bars, find some hot chicks, just like in our college days."

"That sounds awesome bro. Though you know I've started seeing this girl."

"You kept that one quiet. Who is she?"

"She's called CJ and she's absolute fire. Brunette, tanned, in great shape. We're talking a solid 9, pushing a 10. There's a reason I've kept you away from her!"

Garrett felt his dick twitch at that description, even after the load he'd just deposited on Mel's face. He and Casey might be bros but that wouldn't stop him from getting his dick very wet if the girl was hot enough.

"Careful bro, sounds like you're really falling for her. That's always dangerous territory."

"I know man, she's just too fine though."

"Just don't forget bro. Don't simp, no matter how hot she is otherwise that pussy is gonna get drier than the Sahara."

"Yeah, yeah I know the drill. We're not all cut out to be as ruthless as you. Anyway, that's not the reason I called. I was ringing to give you a heads up. Apparently Max Thorn is visiting our office later this week to discuss that restructure they're planning."

That got Garrett's attention and he stopped imagining just what he was gonna do when he met CJ in person. It took a lot to take Garrett's mind off cunt but this qualified.

Max Thorn was the reason he'd picked this bank after finishing his MBA. He'd had a meteoric rise through the giddy days of the late 1980s and 1990s and since then he'd turned making money into an art form. Nobody knew how much he was worth but it eclipsed anyone else in the industry by far.

When Max had reached the top the bank was mediocre to its core, looked down upon by more storied competitiors. He could have kept his head down, had an easy life and still pulled in millions of dollars.

But Max wasn't an ordinary man with ordinary appetites. He grabbed the industry by the balls and hadn't let go until his bank was bigger and more profitable than all the rest. How did he do it? By taking risks, being aggressive and out hustling his rivals.

And he made sure he was well rewarded with stock options that had soared in value over the decades. Today he was an industry titan, a man that made markets move and Presidents tremble.

Now in his early 60s he hadn't lost a beat, still hungry to best the competition by any means necessary. Willing to get his hands dirty.

And even better he hadn't conformed to social norms and got married. Instead, each time he stepped out at a gala there was a different hot chick on his arm. They might have only been with him for the lifestyle he could provide but Garrett knew that wouldn't make fucking them any less enjoyable for him.

12