Office Fun Ch. 01: Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands on the top of his head and raised my hips to press into his mouth. "Oooohhhhhh ... Bobbbbb ... no ... nobody ... has ever done this ... before to me." With that, I felt his tongue stiffen and press at and into my hole. I cried out and nearly orgasmed then. I raised my head and applied gentle pressure to pull his head up. He looked up at me and I looked back at him through my heaving breasts. "I need you, Bob. Please ... I'm sorry ... it is lovely ... but ... I need you inside me ... please."

He crawled up over my body and kissed me, his hard cock poking against my groin, bumping my clit and pussy lips. He moved his lips to my breasts, sucking my nipples, and I moaned, again. I felt his cock moving over my slit and looked down between our bodies. His hand was rubbing his hard cock along my slit, the head of his cock was slick with my juices and I moaned, again. My head dropped back and my pussy was penetrated in the next instant. I cried out, my legs wrapping around his hips, my arms around his neck as he completed his first deep thrust into me. God, I felt I had gone to heaven. Instead, I orgasmed. I orgasmed at the first penetration. My arms shook and my breath stopped in my throat.

As my senses returned, he was slowly, gently stroking into me. His cock was large. Having experienced one man in my entire life, I somehow felt all cocks were the same. They aren't! Bob was huge in comparison. It was longer, thicker, and it filled me deliciously. I felt each stroke in and out, his cock sliding into my pussy, the walls clenching and gripping with marvelous feeling.

"You're amazing, Patty." He stroked harder and more intensely and a new orgasm was building inside me. I felt him thrust hard into me and hold, then pull back and thrust hard. He was getting close and I used my legs to pull us together, mashing our bodies together. "Ooooooooooo ... I'm ... I'm going to cum ..." He paused, "Do you want me to pull out?"

"God no! Cum in me, Bob! Give me your seed. I want to feel you cum in me." And he did. This time we climaxed together.

* * * * *

I went downstairs to investigate what I did have to drink. I returned with two glasses of a white wine. As I re-entered the bedroom, he said, "You're a beautiful woman, Patty."

I held the glasses out to the side and did a little turn showing my naked body. I laughed, "Thank you, but I think that might be a function of having just being fucked."

He laughed, too. "Perhaps part of it, but the other half is that it is true."

I gave him a glass and I settled in next to him against the headboard. We talked about nothing, then I looked at him, "You've done that before. It was amazing."

He smiled, then, "Can I be honest about something?" I nodded, of course. "My wife loved sex. She couldn't get enough sometimes. And when she orgasmed hard, her face had this ... like a look of ecstasy. It was amazing." He turned my face and kissed me. "I never thought I would ever see that look, again. You, Patty, had that look. It's the most beautiful thing in the world to see."

He was quiet for a few moments and I waited. There was something else, something he was weighing saying or not. He shifted so he could look at me directly. "Thin ice here ... can I be honest about something else?" I told him he might as well since he's already fucked me. We laughed. "I said she loved sex. It was something more than that. When we had sex, she sometimes got a look or attitude that shined out of her like her soul was on sexual fire. Then, I knew we'd be fucking and sucking and fingering for a long time." He looked at me intently. I furrowed my eyebrows asking him what, then ... my eyebrows rose.

"You're saying ..." He didn't say or do anything. I looked down at our feet and played the feeling back in my head. "Can I be honest with you? Very personally honest?" He nodded his encouragement. "I'm scared by the feeling I just experienced." I glanced at him. "It was so intense. I never felt anything like that before. I told myself I would release myself to experience and find myself. My girls are away and safe. I have a job ... thank you ... and a comfortable house. It's time for me to be just me for the first time in life. And I feel this ... this amazing feeling, toe-curling crazy, amazing. So, I'm scared." He asked about what. "How can I feel anything like this again without a relationship? How can a person be this intimate and not form entanglements, commitments, complications? I did that, it didn't work. I know ... that doesn't mean the next one won't be better. But what if it isn't? Isn't better?" I was on a roll and couldn't seem to stop. Poor Bob. He got fucked but now he has to listen to this crazy woman. I went on and on until he stopped me with a kiss.

He pulled my head to his chest and stroked my hair with one hand and my bare back with the other. He whispered over and over, "You'll figure it out. Let yourself be. You'll figure it out."

* * * * *

I must have fallen asleep on him. I woke up with the covers pulled up to my shoulders and the light off. It was 2:11. I glanced next to me. I was alone. The house outside the bedroom door looked dark. I pulled the covers tighter and slipped easily back to sleep.

* * * * *

The next day at work, Bob and I had a normal amount of interaction. He asked me three times if I was all right. I assured him I was and thanked him for the evening and his understanding. I couldn't get out of my head, though, everything we had talked about. I also couldn't get out of my head the feelings I felt that night, the amazing, exciting, shattering feelings of the experience. Sex had never been like that before. I remembered the things he said about his wife. And, I remembered the things I told him in response. I was in turmoil and confused and conflicted. I left work on the dot to avoid another situation of talking and sharing.

* * * * *

Friday morning, I felt better, more like myself. He told me to relax, to let myself be, that I would figure it out. I had to trust that. That night was 'just friends'. It wasn't about work or a commitment. I arrive to work with my usual energy and drive to conquer my little part of the company world.

Late afternoon Bob poked his head out from his office, "Patty, can I see you for a minute?" I was feeling good. The day had been good. My drive and energy were unbelievable. I was done with everything I had and even assisted the two sales guys in setting up travel reservations.

I turned and smiled at him, "Of course." As I walked into his office, he was holding the door for me and closed it after me. Then made his way behind his desk. I sat on one of the visitor chairs in front. "What's up. What can I help you with?"

He smiled, "You had a good day today." It wasn't a question. I just nodded my agreement. "I can tell with you. Some people try to appear how they think I might want them to appear about how things are going. Not you." He laughed. "I appreciate it, too. You're open and honest, Patty. I value and trust that." What was up? What was he leading up to?

"Bob? What's up? You never close the door. Is something wrong? You're not firing me, are you? Did Wednesday night complicate things?"

"No ... Patty, wait ... no." He was almost wringing his hands. "This is another sexual harassment situation."

I smiled, more relaxed, "You going to ask me to dinner, again? That wasn't harassment." He chuckled with me but nervously.

"No ... well, if you want ... forget it, one thing at a time." He got up and took the other visitor chair next to me. "Remember the discussion we had after ..."

I smiled, "Yes, I remember after we fucked. Bob, I've had trouble not thinking about it."

"I figured, me too. Remember what I said about my wife and what you said after that about yourself?" I nodded. He was serious about something. "Do you still feel that way?"

"About being scared because I think I'm going to want more sexual experiences like we shared but I don't want entanglements right now? Yes. I've been doing what you told me. You told me to relax, to let myself be, that I would figure it out." I chuckled, "I haven't figured it out so far."

He looked at me intently. "Just how strongly do you still feel about those things? Was it the flush of just having sex or is it still with you?"

I stared into his eyes. I could pretend and be frustrated by trying to deal with it on my own or I can be honest with him again and hear what is churning in his brain. That wasn't even a choice. I had already opened myself up to him, I had confessed my despairs and followed that with my desires that society might say are supposed to be private.

"The feelings aren't just strong. The more I try to figure it out the more desperate the feelings seem. You know what I thought about doing? God, why do I share these things with you? This is my workplace. You're my boss. I must be crazy but you are so ... patient, understanding, considerate." I gasped and put my face in my hands. "I'm a mess. I'm sorry."

"No, you're not. Talk. Finish your thought."

I looked at him. I sucked in a deep breath, blew it out slowly, and went with it. "What I thought about doing ... seriously thought about doing ..." I looked at him, "I thought about going to bars to pick up guys. Random guys."

He stated the obvious, "That's not very safe. Don't do that, okay?"

I gave him an exasperated gesture.

"I have an idea." I looked at him. "Don't yell sexual harassment, okay?" I smiled at him remembering the last time he said that. That ended pretty well. "Rather than bars, do it here."

Do what here? What was he talking about? Then, "In ... the office? With you?"

He laughed. "I know you said I managed pretty well the other night, but no, not just me. I'm not sure I can really do everything you might need." I shifted in the chair. I knew my skirt rode up my thighs and I shift again and it slid up further. I was getting hot and excited even if I still wasn't comprehending. He had a sexual solution and, frankly, that was all I need to begin getting wet in anticipation.

He continued, "What if ... just a what if ... you were to fuck all the guys, suck them off, dress sexy and tease them."

"You mean like a company slut or whore?"

He shook his head. "I don't like those names. But sort of."

I squinted at him, "How would that work? Wouldn't it be chaos around here?" What was I saying? I was concerned about the function of the office? I wasn't objecting to being a plaything? Plaything. "You mean like an office toy?"

He smiled. He saw it too. I was working on it. I wasn't shocked, my response wasn't an immediate, no. "I like that. You're certainly not a slut or whore, at least not the way they sound." His eyes were twinkling. "You know what's interesting?"

"I haven't objected." He nodded.

"Think about it over the weekend. It might be an answer to your desires and quandry. If not, no problem. If you are still curious, come to me Monday. I will not ask you." I nodded.

Could that even work? How would it work? Could I do that? Is that what I think I need now? Talk about exciting!

12