Office Fun Ch. 03: The Managers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob moved to a position alongside his managers. "An incredible woman, gentlemen. She is willing to give everything she can to make this a much better and more successful company. That is exactly the commitment we will need from everyone."

I moved to refill everyone's glass with the last of the wine. Each of them now touched me as I moved among them. "If it doesn't happen that way, gentlemen, I'm off the table... so to speak."

They all understood and the commitment was obvious and assured. Bob shifted his full attention to me. "In that case, may I present our plaything, our toy for office fun." I smiled and gave them a little, naked curtsy. "You, my dear, are about to become very busy around here." I smiled lustily. I've been waiting all day.

The men converged on me with far less uncertainty than they had shown me before. Though Bob remained just on the periphery of the small group, the other men had me encircled, their hands touching my bare skin everywhere. I turned to Marty and leaned my head toward him, hardly able to move my body with all the hands stroking me. He saw my intention to deliver a kiss and accepted eagerly. The kiss became passionate while hands fondled my breasts, stomach, butt, and thighs. When a hand wound its way between my thighs, I spread my feet wide to encourage the contact.

Marty broke the kiss and Stan moved in, then Bill. My pussy was drooling with pent-up need and anticipation. My hands were on shoulders, which had the added effect of further making my body available to them. I hadn't noticed anyone taking their clothes off, but I had a hand lowered and a cock placed into it. My hand automatically started stroking the cock, which was already partially hard. I broke from the encompassing hands and sank to knees in front of Stan's cock. I smiled up at him. He had removed his shoes, pants, and shorts. He had removed his tie and was in the process of unbuttoning his white shirt as I finished licking the length of his cock and took it into my mouth. I sucked on the head, licking the first drops of precum.

My peripheral view noticed that the other men were now also undressing around me, shoes being kicked to the side, with slacks and shorts being dropped onto my workstation. With Stan's cock in my mouth growing by the moment, my hands were moved from Stan's to cocks on either side of me. I glanced up at each side and found Bill and Marty also unbuttoning shirts. Soon they were as naked as I was. I pulled my mouth from Stan's cock to move to the side to Marty's. After moments more, I moved past Stan to take Bill's cock into my mouth. While sucking the men, hands found their way back to my breasts and another between my thighs, two fingers sliding effortlessly in and out of my dripping pussy. I knew the fingers belonged to Bob since I had the others in my mouth or hands.

The fingers left my pussy and I was being encouraged to stand. I was moved to the edge of my workstation from the outside of it and pressed forward until I was bent over the ledge with my hands pressed onto the work surface. I looked over my shoulder to find Bob smiling at me as Stan moved up behind me, one of his hands on my hip as the other one moved his hard cock over my open and wet pussy lips.

I moaned loudly at the touch of his cock at my pussy as it slid up and down along my open lips. Bob had encouraged me to wait, to deny my need until later and this was the later. Finally, I was going to get the relief I had desired since the morning session with these same managers. At that time, I gave them relief with my mouth. Now, we'll all get relief.

I found myself holding my breath as I felt his cock slide over my hole and pause there. It seemed an eternity but was only a fraction of a moment before my pussy was opened further by the cock pressing in. I sighed long and deep as it slowly entered me, stopped, pulled back slightly, and pressed in further. Several times with the cycle it was repeated until his hips pressed against my butt.

Since my husband left those years before, Bob was the only other man until now. And, there are two more who would be using me this night. Then... much more after that. I was ready to climax just from the thought of it all finally happening. After all our talk, after all the speculation, after all the intellectualizing of this, it was becoming physical. Finally.

His cock was fully in my pussy. He pulled it out and thrust it back in. This was a fucking and I anticipated and wanted nothing else. I was hotter, more aroused, and stimulated than I could ever remember being. I found his rhythm and pressed back firmly as he thrust into me. I suddenly found a cock in my face. Bill had climbed onto the work surface and had his cock at my mouth. I opened wide and it was pressed inside. Soon, even this became a fucking. Both ends were being fucked but their strokes and thrusts were erratic. Sometimes they thrust in at the same time; other times, Stan thrust into me as Bill was pulling back and his next thrust crashed his pubic area into my face.

While they were ravaging my two ends, hands were fondling my swinging breasts and pinching the nipples. My orgasm was rising fast and when it hit I cried out with cries muffled by the cock in my mouth. My arms sagged under the twitching of muscles and my abdomen abruptly pressed into the ledge. I righted myself with shaky legs and arms. My pussy walls were spasming around Stan's cock that triggered him to climax, sending his seed into my pussy with loud groans and moans, his cock driven deep as his hips strained against me. Bill in my mouth moaned a moment later and I pulled my mouth back to suck on the cock head just as his seed sprayed into my mouth. I sucked him hard to drain the last of his cum as my pussy seemed to clench around Stan's cock almost on its own.

When the two cocks pulled from my opposite holes, I staggered after losing the pressure on my body that held me in place. I felt hands grab me under the arms and secure me tightly. I looked up and smiled at Bob.

"God, that was good!" I looked at Bob and Marty with a lusty gaze not diminished in the least by the two cock that ravaged me or by my orgasm. "Okay, you two..."

Bob looked up at Marty and returned his gaze back to me with a determined smile. "Let's give our toy a DP and see if that sates her."

Marty seemed unsure how that was going to happen and waited for Bob to direct it, though his eagerness to participate was clear. Bob entered my workspace and pulled out my secretarial style chair without arms. Bob rolled it out into open area in front of the area of offices, looked at me and smiled. I looked at the windows in the front wall and our parking lot and entrance beyond it. But, if it gave me pause, it seemed to affect Marty even more. It was dark outside and the entrance to the plant area did not have much night-time traffic, despite the possibility. I reached for Marty's hand and walked us both to where Bob was already sitting in the chair, gently rotating it back and forth.

I knelt down for him and sucked his cock hard. I motioned for Marty to come alongside, then alternated between the two cocks until they were again hard, the delay and indecision now forgotten. I stood in front of Bob and made my evaluation of the chair being able to support the weight of Bob and me, but that was lost as soon as his hands came up to my breasts and took the nipples in his fingers, pulling me until I was forced to spread my legs to straddle his lap. I shrugged, but more an expression to myself than intended for him. He held his rigid cock vertically and I supported myself with one hand on his shoulder and the other resting on his chest. I lowered my bottom and he directed his cock's placement accordingly. My pussy felt his cock head and I made a minor adjustment to feel it at my opening.

I smiled down at him, bent my face down and took his mouth with mine. As I kissed him, I lowered my cum-filling pussy over his larger cock. I fucked him with several strokes until I had him seated deep inside me. Bob looked around me to find Marty.

"There's a small plastic bag on my desk from the drug store." Without further explanation, Marty walked quickly to retrieve the item in the bag. He was already removing the cap and squeezing a generous amount of lubrication onto his cock head and smearing it down its length. He then applied a dollop to my asshole and worked it in with his fingers. I watched Bob's eyes as this was happening and he nodded to me. He had taken my ass earlier, but it was the first time and this was going to be different. Even though Marty's cock was smaller than Bob's, having Bob in my pussy at the same time was going to make this very tight. But, I bravely smiled back.

The touch of Marty's hand on my waist gave me a start. His hand shifted to my butt cheek and spread me, his cock head moving in to touch my puckered hole. Bob's hands shifted to my hips and held me steady as Marty pressed harder at my other hole. My mouth fell open, my breath was held in my lungs, and my eyes closed as the cock head pressed against my resisting opening.

Bob pulled me into his body and whispered into my ear, "Relax, Patty. You are going to feel fuller than you ever have and it is going to be wonderful."

I grunted back, "Did you... before... with..."

He nodded and I felt it. "Yes, and she loved it. We did some swinging..." I nodded as if it mattered.

I breathed out slowly and as I did I pressed back with my muscles inside to open my tight hole. I gasped and groaned as the head spread my sphincter until the cock head was inside. I put my hand back to pause Marty. My head sank into Bob's shoulder, my body shuddered and I pulled on Marty's leg to continue. He pressed and stopped, pressed and stopped. Then he pulled back and pressed further. I groaned throughout the entire process.

Once both were seated deep in my holes, they began smooth motions in each. Soon, they found a rhythm that worked for both of them, their cocks moving in and out alongside each other separated only by a thin membrane.

Bob's voice came to me as I continued to gasp and moan at the incredible feeling of stimulation and fullness.

"You're doing so good. The key to any gang bang is relaxation. You're doing great."

Something inside me swelled with pride and accomplishment. He had brought me to so many new experiences and released new and ever-increasing stimulation within me and this was another. He had been correct. I could never have imagined the feeling of being so full of cock and the more I let myself go with it, the more the stimulation shot my arousal to a height I also hadn't imagined. I was going to explode soon and it was going to be hard.

"Oh my god..." I gasped while they fucked me harder, sensing my approaching orgasm. Then, the hands of the other men were touching, groping, and teasing me wherever they could find the skin or breasts or nipples.

Bob's voice encouraged my arousal and ultimate release. "That's it. Let it all out, our sexy toy, our office toy, our fuck toy... There's no need to hold it in. Release it."

And, I did. It was shattering when it hit me. My moans turned into cries and I screamed out my release. My arms were tight around Bob's neck and my face buried in his shoulder when my body went rigid, then seemed to sag like a rag doll with loose stuffing. Though my body collapsed as if without the strength to move, it shook and spasmed as if independently of me.

My face buried in the shoulder grimaced and my eyes flashed open and closed tightly as if they couldn't decide what they wanted to do. My pussy gushed my fluids over the cock inside it and probably onto Bob's thighs and the chair seat.

From around me, I heard the voices of the other men as the two stroking more urgently into my holes also reached climaxes. "Holy shit... that was amazing. Have you ever seen a woman orgasm like that...?"

A feeling of satisfaction and new expectation settled over me as Marty pulled out of my ass, but I was held securely in Bob's arms and his cock still inside my pussy like a secure anchor for my being. This was just one other experience. There was going to be so much more, too.

12