Office Girl Allison Ch. 03

Story Info
Allison is used well in a hotel parking lot.
4.4k words
4.53
13.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Parking Lot

© William D'Ark 2022

This work is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains graphic language and numerous sexually explicit scenes related to bondage, discipline, and sado-masochistic (BDSM) lifestyles, as well as exhibitionist-voyeur and power exchange relationships which may be considered offensive by some readers. All depicted sexual and/or BDSM activity in this work is considered expressly consensual between adults. All characters and events are entirely fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental.

----------

The afternoon of the Holiday party, Allison was wearing a Fifties style, Christmas-red, A-line mini dress. Made from a lightweight silk crepe, it had puff sleeves and a sophisticated-looking shawl collar. The collar framed a V-shaped bodice below which five snow-white buttons fastened the dress's side panels. Tiny, black, paisley-shaped amoebae swam across the entire semi-sheer fabric. Generous cleavage appeared where the top button pinched the V'd neckline. Her ample breasts were supported by a bra I had not yet seen but that Allison assured me I would like. The dress was unlined, meaning it was just see-through enough to invite scrutiny. She wore white wrap around sandals with three inch wooden heels. The dress's hem was oh-so-short (recall she loved to tease with those long, well-shaped legs), flaring below the fifth button just enough to draw one's gaze smack between her thighs. Hoping to catch a glimpse of...

Yes, that.

But I was unsure if Allison had remembered an absolutely inviolate rule... Panties were forbidden unless she had been given permission beforehand to wear them. I had received no such request. Which is why I asked for a second time as we pulled into a parking space at the Stanford Park Inn...

'Let me see.'

The sentence wasn't phrased as an ask, as you can tell. Even spoken gently it was a command. It was a test. On this, our first time together as contract Dominant and submissive.

Allison didn't speak. She knew that 'seeing' meant she could have given me a quick peek under the skirt and that was all. I would have been satisfied considering our new situation. But beginning with the topmost, quarter-sized button, she slowly unfastened all five of them there in the car, in the parking lot, beneath hazy orange mercury vapor lamps. Her eyes never left mine until the final button slipped away.

Then her gaze dropped to the Acura floor as she parted the side panels. And her knees.

Showing me a very sheer, hot-pink, bra-and-panties set.

The lingerie was in the same color range as the dress. It was a nice presentation. But it was not according to our contract requirements. The panties...

Only one thing should have covered any part of that magnificent body - the very sheer Christmas-pink bra.

Breast coverings were allowed in our rule book because we had to satisfy the company dress code. But I insisted that they be the right kind of covering. I emphasized sheer light weight fabrics even though Allison's heavy round breasts sometimes demanded underwire support. I wanted the shape of a nipple to present itself through her clothes. Depending on the kind of top she had chosen, I also wanted to see a hint of areola or nipple color. Therefore breast coverings had to be airy and near-transparent.

The company dress code called for breast restraints without specifying what they had to accomplish or look like. Lots of wiggle room there; sheer bras, open cup or shelf bras, bandeaus, camisoles... All we really had to do was pass Anna's muster. Anna, if you recall, managed the department's support staff. She was a friendly, rotund Latina and mother of three. Catholic. Conservative. Efficient and determined. I both respected and admired her. But if Anna heard any complaints she would come to me first.

Panties, on the other hand, were not spelled out in the dress code. 'Appropriate underwear' was all that had been written. Good thing too. Except for that first evening, we violated the rule almost every day. I was a no panties unless absolutely necessary kind of dom. Wearing them was negotiated on an as needed basis. They became 'appropriate dress' in that way only.

Allison knew this. The night of the fall munch she had learned about the rule and seen examples. I had explained what was expected and why. Rather than be dissuaded about the prospect of putting her bare sex on display, she had happily gifted me everything that lay between those shapely legs.

But the formal rule was just barely in play now. The ink was still not dry on our new contract.

Nonetheless, frustration got the best of me there in the car. 'You're wearing panties,' I said. I didn't ask why because her answer didn't matter.

'Don't you like them William?' she replied, deflecting my accusation. 'Sir, I mean. There's hardly anything to them. You can see everything.' She ran hands across her tightly wrapped vulva. I wanted that vulva to be unwrapped for easy viewing.

A car passed behind us, looking for a parking slot. Allison leaned back into the crevice between the car seat and door frame. She didn't try to cover up.

'Besides,' she continued. 'I thought you might enjoy taking them off of me.' She bit her lower lip while tickling the constricted labia. 'To mark the moment, you know? Our first time together since signing the contract... This is an office party, right? Work time. I'm yours to do with as you please.' She reached up and gripped a pinkish, fabric-covered nipple, twisting it so hard it swelled in her hand. Before my eyes.

The bra was perfect in that regard. Hard nipples would show.

I smiled. She had planned all this out. It was a beautiful game and she was right, it did mark the transition from old ways to new. I would take those panties from her soon enough.

But not just now.

I opened the Acura console and reached inside. I lifted up a thigh belt that had been in my toy bag the night before.

'Know what this is?' I asked.

'No...' she replied. Her eyes focused on an instrument of that night's pleasure-pain. Well... not pain, exactly. Tension. Pleasure-tension, let's say.

'It's a thigh harness.'

'I wear this around my leg? What are the rings for?'

'The rings are for later. Concentrate on wearing the belt for now.'

I reached over and slid my hand down the inner thigh closest to me. From the knee all the way to the panty line. Allison inhaled between pursed lips. My fingers must have felt good on all that bare flesh.

'It's meant to go here...' I said, tracing a circle high up on her thigh. 'I want you to put it on. Exactly where I showed you. Slip it around your leg and loop the tongue through the belt. Make it tight but not too tight. We don't want to cut off the blood flow. Tight enough so it won't slip.'

'Like this?' She did exactly as instructed.

'Good. Now fasten the buckle. Either on top or the outside. Not on the inside where it can chafe the other leg.'

She arranged it with the buckle atop her thigh.

'Now slip two fingers underneath it, each side of the buckle. Pull it all the way up. That's right, like that, all the way. So it won't show when you're sitting. Close your legs. Feel the edge of the belt against your pussy. Just touching the lip.'

'I feel it there,' she said.

'Good. Your first bondage experience. Some days you will wear one on each leg. The pressure will remind you of what you are - a contract submissive. Serving me. Pressed against your pussy, the belt will also keep your mind on sex. It gradually builds sensations that will make you want to cum.'

Allison's hands ran across her mons and breasts. 'I already want to cum, Sir.'

'Next...' I said, ignoring her, reaching into the console. I lifted up the jeweled anal plug. It took on a sunset colored gleam in the parking lot light.

Allison's eyes widened. Her mouth dropped open. She reached out and took it from me. 'A butt plug!' she exclaimed. 'I've always wanted one. Oh my god, William. Uh, Sir... Thank you so much!'

'Wet the plug with saliva first. Slips in easier that way.'

'This doesn't look like glass,' she said, rubbing the stone. 'Is it a real jewel? Do you want me to put it in now? Here?'

I smiled again. 'Yes and yes. Amethyst, the real thing. It conducts energy and will add to the sensations. But with panties in the way it's kind of hard to insert, isn't it? Even panties as pretty as these.'

She scowled and gave me a sideways grin. Then she looked into the distance. 'Sir, some people are coming.'

I turned my head to find a couple walking in our direction towards the hotel. They must have been in the car that passed by.

'Don't move,' I said, turning back to look at her. 'You are on display. Get used to the idea. If these people see you, they see you.'

Allison nodded, but her eyes remained wide open, following the couple as they got closer. 'Oh my god, they're right here,' she said, blushing.

The couple - mid thirties looking - walked past Allison's window without stopping. We overheard them as they passed.

'Did you see that?' the woman said.

'See what?' said her companion.

'My god, Frank, you need to open your eyes.'

Allison and I both laughed.

'You got their evening off to a good start,' I joked.

Allison closed her eyes and breathed. Just breathed... 'I can't describe how that made me feel,' she said. 'When I cum at night in my bedroom I leave the curtains open. But I never know if people across the way are watching. This time I knew it. Oh my god...' She put her hand to her cheek, smiling.

'This is your future, dear,' I said. 'But wait, there's one more thing.' I reached into the console a third time.

I brought out a thin leather dog collar. Patent leather, glossy and water resistant. Elegant looking, even for being dog collarish.

'You won't wear this all the time. Only when I say so. But tonight marks our moment. If people ask you about it tell them it's a gift from a close friend. Put your hand there and ask them if they like it. That usually heads off other questions.'

I leaned in her direction. 'Slip your arms out of the dress first. Let me unfasten your bra. I want to see.'

Allison's face turned the same color as her dress. 'Sir...' she quietly replied... Looking out the car windows, she sat up to pull one arm through one puff sleeve, then the other. She leaned forwards so I could release the hook-and-eye. Her breasts burst from the cups, seemingly happy to be free. One of them brushed against my arm. It was the first time we had touched in that way. I felt an electric current.

Allison sat up straight in the car seat presenting those heavy round breasts for my approval. I stroked the smooth skin. I bent over, lifting one and sucking on the long nipple. My teeth scraped against its thick nubby flesh. A hint of moisture met my tongue. Was she lactating?

Lifting my head I found Allison's eyes had closed. A flush was still in her cheeks. 'It's been soo long...' she said dreamily.

Then she leaned forward again, closer. The breasts swayed. 'Please put this on me,' she whispered, handing over the collar and bowing her head.

Two more cars passed from behind. Our office party was about to begin. I smiled to myself.

If they only had a clue...

I reached around Allison's neck and brought the collar to bear.

As the leather tongue slipped through the buckle... I took her by the throat with my left hand and squeezed. I let my forearm and elbow rub back and forth against breast flesh lying below. I pinched a nipple hard with my other hand.

'You are being collared now. It's a formal thing, Allison. You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you,' I said. 'Tonight and from here on. As my properly dressed office submissive, my bondage girl. My pleasure-pain girl. Service girl.' I spoke each phrase clearly and slowly, letting the images sink in. I kept a firm grip just below the jaw line.

They weren't questions. I was speaking a new truth to her.

'Yes Sir,' she rasped.

I released my hold and slipped both my hands behind her head, fastening her first collar as a contract submissive. Rubbing at her throat, she sat up and felt it for herself. The blushing wouldn't stop. Near naked and collared now... In a public setting... Her eyes were blinking while she tried to take it all in.

'Do you own me?'

'During work hours, yes. That's a good beginning.'

'I can't tell you how much I appreciate it all,' she demurred. 'I am on top of the moon.'

'Now about those panties,' I said...

She looked at me sheepishly. 'Seems a bit after the fact, doesn't it, taking them off now. I've done so much already. And me dressed like this...... Undressed, I mean...' She seemed shy about being naked for me. In the car.

'Oh we are just beginning tonight's fun. Give me the panties. Reach down and slide them back. I'll finish the job.'

She fell against the back of the seat, reluctantly, and once more raised her hips. The motion caused her back to arch and her breasts to push forward. They seemed impossibly beautiful, round and full with upturned teats. I wanted to have them in my hands again. To work them again with fingers, lips and teeth.

She slid the waistband past the thigh belt, leaving them there as she leaned back.

I reached below and grasped the underside with my left hand. Firmly. Then pulled hard... Lifting her hips, forcing her legs to fly apart, ripping them from her body.

She let out a shout - 'OH!' Her whole body convulsed. Hands covered her face.

I held up the torn, wrinkled cloth as she squirmed back into the car seat. Now entirely naked.

'Never again,' I said intently. 'Not while you serve me. Not without permission. Ever.'

There were tears in the corners of her eyes. Blood had drained from her cheeks. 'Yes Sir.' The voice was low and timid.

'Speak the words. Repeat the rule.'

Allison cleared her throat. 'I will never wear panties again while I serve you, Sir. Not without asking ahead of time and getting your permission.'

I nodded. 'That's the rule.' I stuffed them into my jacket pocket. 'Now, the plug...'

Allison sat up and scrambled around. 'I know it's here somewhere,' she said.

It had slipped between her legs. She had been sitting on it.

'It wants to be inside there already,' I teased.

She gave me the sideways grin I was coming to like. The end of the plug went into her mouth all the way to the peg. She looked at me while moving it in and out, in and out.

Her eyes were twinkling. 'Mmm, think of all the things I can do with this mouth,' she said with evil intent.

'Mmm, I think about that often,' I replied with a smile. 'Do you like oral sex, by the way?'

The question showed how little we knew about each other - even for being contracted.

'I love sucking cock,' she said with widened eyes. 'But I don't know about the other. My ex didn't like to lick my pussy. I sucked him off a lot just to make him happy. I learned to like it... making him cum that way. It was the only good sex we had.'

She shifted her hips forward and reached down... Her tongue came out to cover front teeth... 'I don't think I can do this... The angle isn't right...' But suddenly it was in and we both knew so. I heard a quick slup and she looked shocked. Her hips shifted side to side. Then her shoulders. Next, those hips began a back and forth movement. She concentrated on the new sensation, looking over at me.

'I can cum from this,' she said with surprise. It wasn't even a maybe.

'How about you cum for me dozens, hundreds, thousands of times. In lots of ways and in the most unexpected places.'

'Including getting fucked in the ass by this short steel cock... In a car!' She was adjusting to the idea. To the sense of something foreign inside there. And being on display while it worked its magic.

'Tipped with a gemstone!' She added with a laugh.

I asked her another innocent question, 'Do you like anal sex?'

'I never enjoyed it,' she confessed. 'My ex wasn't good at sex like I said. He wanted to cum in my ass more than fuck my pussy. So I let him do it. I could make my pussy cum. I didn't need him for that.'

'Mmm,' I said, gently mocking her. 'Think of all the things we can do with that beautiful ass. And that pussy.'

She giggled and looked at me, saying. 'I hope you think I'm beautiful, William. Sir. I want to be beautiful for you.'

'Dear woman you are gorgeous,' I replied. 'One of the most beautiful women I've known.'

'I think I have a mom's body,' she said. 'At twenty seven. Not at all like the scrawny eighteen year old I once was. That you probably prefer.'

I disagreed with her. 'Allison, see yourself through my eyes. The only hint of mom-bod, as you say, is at your tummy where not too many years ago you cradled another human being for almost a year. Your arms and legs are slender, smooth, beautiful to look at and fabulous to touch. Your breasts and backside are eye-catching, inviting. I see people turn their heads when you walk by. They want you just like I do. You could be a model. You have a fabulous figure that lots of people would want to see.'

She was listening intently. 'When I look in the mirror I see saggy tits and backside unlike high school when guys wouldn't stop staring or pawing at me.'

'Breasts,' I said. 'Remember?' We had already discussed this at the munch. 'Tits' was unattractive slang. A woman's 'tits' deserve to be referred to in a more flattering way. Breasts.

Especially this woman's.

'I'm going to put you in front of a full length mirror someday soon. Naked. While you watch me I'm going to touch and stroke and fondle your body. I'm going to describe it all to you using fresh words. So you can see yourself through my eyes using words you need to hear.'

'Oh that sounds hot,' she said, leaning forward again. Onto the plug. While those naked breasts jostled. She sucked in her breath and pressed her lips, looking straight at me.

'William, can I kiss you?' she asked.

With only a brief pause, I swept my arms around her. Our mouths came together sliding back and forth in a long overdue kiss. There was no softness to it, no reticence. Teeth clicked. Tongues danced. My left hand caressed a breast, kissing her, sucking at her tongue, tugging at the nipple. Rocking her back and forth while the plug did its job...

...Causing Allison to cum!...naked in my arms, in the front seat of the parked Acura.

She buried her face in my neck. 'Ohhhh...' she moaned. 'gooddd....' She scrunched her shoulders together and let her head fall back. 'That was so easy...' she whispered half to herself.

I pushed her back. 'Don't stop now, Allison,' I said in a low voice. 'Keep cumming. Three more times. I want to watch you do it.'

She squeezed her thighs together, eyes closed. Her head rolled side to side, giving over to the idea of someone watching her masturbate. Spreading her legs, both hands went to her clit. Her hips rocked back and forth pushing the steel plug deeper still. Creamy waves of cum spilled out onto the car seat. 'UHHH....' she moaned. Fingers slid up, inside her sex, quickly moving in-and-out in-and-out in-and-out, faster, faster... the other hand fluttering her protruded clit...

'AHHhhh... jeesus... UHhhh....' Pungent girl juice gushed - from up high this time. Jetted, really. She was squirting.

I leaned over like shade and shadows and man-flesh ready to devour that body.

'Ahh Ahh Ahh...' More juice. 'uhhhh... ohmygod...' Her body was pulsating, alive... 'I've wanted to do this for soo loongg......just for you...' A pause, then... 'uhh-iiiii GGoddd...'

12