Office Girl Allison Ch. 14

Story Info
Allison's night at William's house, Part I.
6.8k words
4.7
3k
4
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Girl Allison Ch. 14—Adele's Night Out, Part I

© William D'Ark 2022

This story is considered Not Suitable for Work and meant for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains graphic language as well as numerous sexually explicit scenes and images related to power exchange and exhibitionist-voyeur relationships, including bondage, discipline and sadomasochistic (BDSM) lifestyles that may be considered offensive by some readers. All sexual and/or BDSM activity depicted in this work is presented as expressly consensual between adults. All characters and events are entirely fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental.

— — — — —

(William Narrating)

Adele had positioned herself nicely in the three way association she envisioned between herself, Allison and me, working together in our California based office. I didn't understand the details till later, but she had imagined serving me even before learning about the exhilarating dominant-submissive bond Allison and I had formed earlier that fall.

Bad experiences with the men in Adele's life - in particular her father and ex-husband—caused her to look for ways of restoring the personal power stripped away by their neglect and abuse. As many women will unconsciously do, Adele sought to overcome the after effects of mistreatment by looking for 'something new' to distract from, if not heal the trauma she had experienced. Women deserve opportunities to turn abandonment, shame, abuse and violence into empowering experiences, bringing about badly needed emotional, physical and psychological comfort. In Adele's case, I knew from experience that a power exchange lifestyle can do just that...if she could, over time, voluntarily surrender control and authority to someone trusted, supportive and skilled in power exchange dynamics. This could give her the self-understanding, the self-assurance she was instinctively seeking.

At first, her desire to explore the four pillars of BDSM—bondage, discipline and sadomasochism, commingled with an incessant stream of erotic, orgasmic sex—must have been little more than an exciting alternative to the dull emotionless routine she felt trapped in. But as she began to explore these things at my hand, gradually convincing me we would make it work for the long term, I was determined to show her the bigger picture.

So Adele, Allison and I settled into a tiered, three way power exchange relationship. Allison was the daytime submissive serving me at work. After-hours she became a nighttime service girl for Adele, who, it turned out, was a latent lifestyle switch... Meaning Adele's persona was strong and flexible enough to submit to a dependable dom, yet she could dominate a second-level submissive as circumstances...and emotions...allowed. She became a Beta in the hierarchy we devised, with Allison as the Gamma—an intelligent, tactful, goal-oriented sub serving both me and Adele during different phases of the day.

We kept her very, very busy.

Adele also served me during office hours, just like Allison. I had the benefit of training them both, at the same time, in proper lifestyle dress and power exchange behaviors. In exchange I received their periodic services during the day. Discreetly, of course.

Other people in the office also benefitted from the mannerisms these women were adopting. Not to the same degree as I was, but Allison and Adele's growing commitment to sensuality, BDSM service and intense sexual energy—brought to every work-related activity—tightened the interpersonal connections enjoyed by all of my immediate reports, if not the larger department we were part of.

Discreetly.

You might wonder if sex was occurring between the two girls and other office staff. No. Such a thing was strictly forbidden; it would have complicated things exponentially and put us all at risk. But my other direct reports, three smart, insightful men, had frequent opportunities to enjoy every aspect of the girl's lovely bodies, not to mention the increasingly intimate behavior they engaged in together. ...Which was something I did encourage as long as the women were...yes, discrete...and other staff saw nothing objectionable.

This required careful attention to detail but was an exciting labor.

It took several private meetings between Adele and me, including two harsh punishments—on the same evening as it turned out—before I felt confident enough to offer her a lifestyle contract.

----------

(Adele narrating)

William taught me one simple fact, a fundamental principle he called it, before offering me a contract.

I learned that my body did not belong to me.

I had always thought it should. I mean, it's my body, God given and all. I've shared it with lots of people since... well, since I was young... but I've always taken it back afterwards. Given it a good hot shower and soapy scrub then felt better about myself. Each time I would look ahead hoping to find another person who could use me better, as William would say, and maybe make it a long term thing too.

William helped me see the truth about my body. It belongs to a lifestyle Sir. Whoever that long term dom would turn out to be, I belonged to him entirely. That Sir would decide what's best for it, my body. I began to accept and understand what that meant. It's how I am wired, as William taught, especially after growing up under my real daddy's heavy hand. It was that hand that led me to say yes to everything my ex wanted after I left home. Because I had grown up scared of daddy, I let my ex use me... often nonconsensually... for the six years we were together. William showed me that I was in a self-destructive pattern I didn't know how to break out of it. Or what to replace it with.

...Even though I liked some of what my ex did to me. Daddy too, for that matter. Those things were consensual I just didn't know how to tell the difference and my ex didn't care to find out how I was feeling or what I liked and didn't like during all the times he put me out there for other people to see while he and other men tormented and fucked me, letting lots more people watch or participate if they wanted to or take pictures of me doing all sorts of strange embarrassing and maybe illegal things Roman and his friends made me do. Like the homeless guys... The drug dealers... The guys that brought those big... ...fuck, never mind...

I mean, Jesus... How could I...

Sorry... I'm no cry baby talking about this stuff. It's just that I let... I mean, other people wanted...

...Fuck.

My past till now... What a mess.

Before my daughter came along and I decided to figure things out.

So in the private sessions William arranged for me at his place—before Allison had been there if I recall—he...

He took me apart and put me back together again is the simple story. I mean it. There's no other way to explain what happened. I thought I understood how my body worked... What I liked in terms of sex, stimulation, challenge, rewards... How I thought a relationship should develop and grow.

Looking back on it, I went to him so green... Rebellious, really. I went there to, you know, surrender. But he wasn't gonna make me do it, not till I was ready. It felt like a tug of war and I wonder how he had the patience to deal with me.

But I am so thankful he did not send me away.

I'm still learning what power exchange really means and what serving is all about. Based on what I've done so far there will be no going back to the old ways. Ever. I see myself completely different. The world around me feels different. I am preparing, mentally and otherwise, to serve a Sir till I am old and grey. Or until I make a mistake and get sent away.

If that ever happens I've learned what I need in my life. I believe I could find another Sir to serve. He just might not have the same... abilities... as William.

That would make me sad.

----------

(Allison narrating)

Even before Adele walked out the door I knew she was going to have trouble with William.

She went to him improperly dressed! Wearing underwear, for one thing. Oh my god, if I've learned anything already it's that I am expected to dress to show and be seen. Never wear panties...never. And a bra? Only when I have to meet someone else's ideas about decorum.

Adele heard about those requirements, I was sure, if not from me then from William. I argued with her and warned her and tried to talk her into dressing how I felt William would want. She wouldn't listen and I didn't understand why she was being so hard headed. Weeks before, months before, she had been the one to teach me how a submissive girl behaves. On three occasions!

The first was at my apartment... the afternoon I tried on dresses and Adele basically seduced me, hands all over my body, talking about what a man would do to me based on whichever dress I chose to wear. I didn't know how to react to her that day. I couldn't send her away; I needed her help selecting a dress for the company party. But after a while... with her knowing where and how to touch me...and what to say to me...oh my god...

I really don't remember the last of it, cumming so hard I sort of passed out asleep after she crawled up inside me. Inside me... first time ever... I came so hard...so many times...

Then there was that Thursday afternoon at the bar. I had dressed for the office just like I should. No panties... well, crotchless leggings really... so I could impress William with another way to show my sex when I wanted people to see. Or, I mean, when William decided I should let them see. And both Adele and I had taken off our bras for the afternoon work session William had arranged. During the holiday break. Letting the guys on our team see just about everything we had to offer under our tops. But William was brilliant about it, talking to the guys about how we were something beautiful and natural and didn't we want all women to behave like we were doing anyway, showing their bodies? The guys all said yes, of course, making Adele and me feel like we were being celebrated. We weren't ogled, weren't hit on, weren't belittled... We were admired and thanked for being real women. I never would have imagined being so comfortable, feeling so free... while at work!

That same Thursday Adele sent William photos of herself during the work day. Topless! ...Just like I was supposed to do only I had a contract and she didn't. And when we got to the bar ahead of William that afternoon she sat me down on one of the bar stools and pushed herself between my legs, opening up those crotchless tights so her fingers could go, you know, exploring. What was she trying to do? I wanted to turn away but she was insistent, tickling my thighs, whispering to me... hypnotizing me, I swear, especially when her fingers ran little circles around my clit... oh my god... Telling me how beautiful and sexual I was and didn't every guy in the place want to be doing exactly what she was doing, rubbing my cunt like that. That naked pussy you're showing isn't just for William, she said. It's for him and me. And all the rest of the people here. It's exactly what William would have said. Then... Didn't I want to cum for her? Didn't I want to let her do it to me in public like that? Fuck! She had this soft sexy sound to her voice. I loved the sensations and it was all so fucking exciting... Somebody could be watching! Oh my god... I could feel my face getting hot, the backs of my knees tingling... And my nipples where swelling, I swear. People could already see beneath my sweater but my nipples kept getting bigger. I probably would have cum right there if the bar tender hadn't interrupted us. Two guys other side of the bar sent these drinks. On them. Bottoms up, they told me to say. He had a grin on his face and was giving us both the eye. So Adele turned to wave at the guys and I caught my breath. I stood up and made a bee line to the restroom.

There was this third time too. After New Year's. I was just getting into the routine of meeting all my contract commitments serving William at the office. Don't get me wrong, 'commitment' didn't mean burden. I loved living like we were doing. But it was demanding; I had to rearrange my life to make it happen. I would cum for him before work and send him the photos. Then I had to dress properly—a showy, sheer bra with a top or dress that showed nipplage... sometimes more than just a hint... And go commando, pantiless, to tease people that way too. Maybe they would see my pussy, maybe not. The tension and uncertainty was... electrifying; there's no other word. Then I would cum for William again at midday, then before leaving work, sending those pictures too. After work I had a bed time ritual... Naked in my room with the lights on and curtains open, letting people see me if they wanted to look—I never knew if they were—while I watched porn for an hour or two, masturbating on top of my bed... sending William those photos, making sure he could see my cream or the soaked bed covers I had to sleep beneath. Then there were the times he called me into his office and closed the door. I never knew what to expect. Whatever he had in mind I never left before cumming for him at least once.

He was addicting me to cumming. I didn't think it was possible but I was wrong. I mean... I have to live like this now. I'll be doing it...cumming day and night...the rest of my life.

Sorry, I got distracted. You wanted to hear about that third time with Adele. But, look, now that I think about it, can we wait on that story? I haven't had a chance to tell William about it yet. I'm not sure how he will react. So there really isn't an ending to tell you about. I'll just say it was about Adele and me in the sauna together at my apartment complex.

And, wow, what an afternoon.

I mean, I decided to wear this orangey-colored micromesh one piece William had bought me. Completely see through, nipples, pussy lips, even the birth mark on my ass. I wanted to get more comfortable showing like that, only Adele was appalled. She didn't want to go out with me almost naked. I put on a tee to make her feel better and Adele said Okay, okay, took off her clothes and put on another one of my tees plus a pair of too-big gym shorts. But when we got to the sauna and sat down... the tee I was wearing came up so high my sex was exposed after all. We were the only ones there so I didn't think it was a problem. But I looked over and caught Adele with her fingers inside the loose gym shorts, working her clit. Fucking staring at me... Just staring. And then she came, looking at me in that see through suit...my pussy showing...oh my god! Only she didn't stop with one cum, she kept going. I was starting to get really uncomfortable till, out of nowhere, this hunky guy blew into the room and interrupted her. He took a look at me, then her, and just grinned. He nodded like he thought he knew what we had been up to. He threw his towel into a corner and tossed a bowl of water on the sauna coals. Steam roared up heating everything, especially me, wearing two layers. So I took off the tee. It was like dominos falling after that. The guy stared at my see-through suit...my nipples reacted like they always do...swelling again... and I said to myself Fuck it. I opened my legs so he could see my pussy better. Practice showing for William, I was thinking; let him look. Keep in mind nobody had said a word since the guy arrived, sort of adding to the tension. The guy started stroking his cock over his swim suit, staring like Adele had done. Both of them wanted to fuck me looking like I did. His cock got, like, impressive big. Adele saw it and... the little slut... pushed aside the gym shorts so he would look her naked cunt instead of my covered up one! We could hear him breathing by then, looking back and forth between us. He reached inside his suit working his cock harder. Adele stood up, pulled down the gym shorts, then sat back letting the guy see everything down there. So of course he wanted to show off too and rolled down his suit, letting that big long cock spring out...oh my god... Adele got up, went over to the guy, straddled him and pushed the cock inside her! She threw her arms around his neck and started to ride the guy. His hands were up under the tee shirt stroking and pulling at her nipples. Fuck it was so hot seeing all that. Nobody had spoken at all... There were just these sounds of people having sex. Hard breathing, both of them, the slip slop slip slop of Adele's cunt sliding back and forth on the guy's cock. I could hardly stand it. I mean... oh my god... there she was fucking this guy just like I was watching porn in my bedroom. Like I would be doing in a few hours anyway, I was thinking. So I pushed aside the crotch of my one piece and opened my legs, masturbating to the two of them fucking each other not three feet away. I could see it, could hear it. I could smell it. I think we all came at about the same time. Or maybe the guy went first, looking over Adele's shoulder watching me fuck myself. Then she and I went off like it was Fourth of July, I swear... God, the sounds we made...I'm glad the room had thick wooden walls. I didn't know my juice could shoot so far. And Adele creamed the guy good... or he creamed her and it all mixed together, I don't know... These long drools of cum dripped down onto the wooden seat while the both of them just kept cumming. God it was hot. She kept going, softer after a while so he could recover, giving me time to cum again. ...Fuck yes I did, I'm a worse slut than her. Then she slid off and sucked his half hard dick, licking him clean. Her ass was almost in my face and her pussy was gaping... Pulsing like the mouth of a fish. So yeah, I came a third time staring at that. Imagining my face all over her sex. Fuck...fuck...fuck... I'm ready to cum right here remembering it all.

I hear life imitates art. Watching them was art. Moving art, like a dance. I was learning I could have things like that happen all the time. It was a perfect example of what William was teaching. How my body is not just my own but can be a gift to other people if I learn to dress right, throw away all the worn out ideas and open up to new possibilities. He always says... be safe, be sane, be consensual... but let them see everything. Be prepared to share myself when the situation allows. And if he says yes to it, of course. Discover the power your sexuality has, he says. Every day and night.

That afternoon... So much power is such a simple thing as wearing a showy swimsuit.

Only... I worried that I should have gotten his permission before being so sexual. Showing so much to a total stranger. Cumming while this guy I never met before watched me do it. I knew I was on my own time, after work and all. The contract didn't really apply. But I felt confused. I felt incomplete. I wanted William to know what I had done and tell me I had been a good girl. I wanted his permission.

Will I get in trouble telling him about it after the fact? I don't know.

Adele finished up with the guy and slipped into the gym shorts. She gave him a kiss then turned to me. I slipped the suit crotch into place, grabbed my tee and took her hand. The two of us stumbled out of the sauna with big wide grins, still not saying a word to the guy. Or even to each other.

She made me walk back to my apartment wearing just the suit. ...So I was basically naked in the pathway lights after all. Adele was suddenly okay with it and, god help me, I loved being like that... thinking about what had just happened and there I was flaunting myself to whoever might see. Yeah... A fuck girl. A sex toy. You might get so lucky, all y'all others. Just ask. ~ lol

12