Office Girl Allison Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Does my Madam know about today's collaring?'

'Yes. It's my privilege to collar you today for both of us. But we will have a weekend together soon where she will collar you in her own way.'

'A weekend together? Wonderful!'

As if on cue, my cell phone dinged. I fished it from my back pocket to find Adele's mid-day gift--photos of her own cumming, at home that day. She must have taken a break from gaming with the two daughters.

'Adele's checking in,' I said to Allison. 'Right on time. But back to our retreat. Yes, it should be a memorable experience for you both.'

----------

----------

I laid a hand on Allison's shoulder. 'Come with me now. Ancient law says that a contract of acquisition should be concluded through some kind of action that enables the agreement. When a person is acquired the deal has to be sealed by having the individual perform acts of service for their new master. We're going to seal our contract that way. To start with, I want to use you before we go out. Come with me girl.'

She stood up and I hugged her close, kissing her long and deeply. 'I'm pleased to have you in my life,' I breathed into her mouth. 'I have great expectations of you. You will be rewarded well when you serve me well. You will be punished hard when you do not.' I cupped one of her breasts in my hand.

'Thank you Sir. I'm so thrilled. I will earn your love. My vows were sincere. I will not fail you. Anything you ask of me, and everything you ask of me, I will do in your name.'

'So long as you are not harmed or placed in any real jeopardy,' I said, adding to the invocation.

'So long as I am not abused,' she closed, whispering to herself, 'NABADS3CUPA.'

I led Allison towards the front of the fucking bench and leaned her forward. 'Don't move,' I told her. Walking to the right side, I strapped her wrist into place. Then the other side, her left. She whimpered a bit as I stepped to the wall where various percussion tools were hanging. 'Sir, what are we doing now?' she asked nervously.

I did not reply. Instead I took up the single tail I had used with Adele. Then I chose instead the heavy leather flogger. Stepping to the glass front cabinet, I also selected a battery powered bullet. I crossed the room and stood behind Allison, stroking her bare buttocks. My fingers gripped the faceted glass butt plug and tugged. Then pushed. Tugged.... pushed... tugged... pushed... fucking her ass with the rounded stainless steel point.

Allison swished her ass sideways as I played with her backside. 'godddd....' she muttered. 'May I cum Sir?'

'No, you may not cum.' I popped the plug completely out and held it to my nose. Lilac scent... nice. She had prepared herself well. I laid the plug aside and stood back.

I swished the heavy leather flogger across her lower back. It made a dull thwacking sound.

'Huuuhhh,' Allison inhaled, pressing her chest against the padded bench.

I activated the battery powered bullet, setting it on High before pushing it deep inside Allison's slippery vagina. She cried out from surprise. Buzzing, humming, orgasmic vibrations ran through the flesh and bones of her pelvis. She squirmed, rolling her hips upwards then side to side.

'Oh my god, Sir...' she moaned.

'This is a good time to go over the rules again, Allison,' I said, striking so the heavy leather straps smacked against her butt cheeks. Then again, harder... smack smack smack... Crisscrossing her butt and upper thighs.

Allison danced before me. 'Owww.... Owww.... Ahhaa....'

'Louder,' I told her. 'Scream loud.' I struck sideways across her upper thighs.

Allison let loose a full throated scrrreeeamm.... But the padded dungeon walls absorbed the sound.

'LOUDER,' I yelled at her. 'SCREAM!!' I gave the full weight of the twenty leather thongs across her back.

'EEEEE....iiiii...' ~ inhale 'EEEE...AAAHHHaaa...' she mouthed, drooling a bit.

The sound muffled to nothing.

I said, 'Scream as loud as you can, Allison, no one else will hear you. You're trapped here just like Adele was. You are bound to the bench. Bound to ME. You belong to me Allison. Your spirit.... Your mind... Your gorgeous slave's body...' I struck her twice more across the back... 'belong to me now. All of you. Every cell, every pore. Every square inch of flesh, every thought, every sensation.' I struck twice more in the opposite direction. I stepped forward and reached inside her sex. I shifted the vibrating bullet so it lay precisely against the G-spot. She jumped again and flexed her ass. 'uuuuhhhhhggg.....' the sound was jungle primitive.... I swatted twice more across her ass, a pounding, rhythmic sensitivity on top of the humming vibrations working her glans from the inside.

'Sir, Sir...I'm going to cum!' she shouted. 'I HAVE to cummm!'

'No you will not cum.' I spanked her again, cheek to cheek back and forth. 'You. Will. Not. Cum.'

She clenched her fists and pulled tight against the bindings. Her hips bounced and quivered.

'What are the rules about keeping me informed of your sexual activities and your cumming?' I called out, landing the wide straps hard across her back. 'What are the contract rules? '...A swat across her bare ass.

Allison cried out, 'SIR!' against the blows. She bucked against the fucking bench. The straps held firm.

I ran a hand across her ass and between her labia. I smacked the pulpy vulva with the leather straps.

'AAAHHH!! SIR!!' she yelled. 'The rules... we discussed them! You reminded me! They are in the new contract now. I will always tell you when I have cum. And send a photo of my freshly cummed pussy! I won't forget, ever again!'

A swatted hard across her hips, once, twice, three times. Allison screamed again. Muted.

'And... and...' she sobbed... 'I will tell you about every sexual situation and ask permission before I am sexual with anyone. Always, Sir!! I must ask permission and I must tell you about what has happened. Every time!'

Three more swats landed across the backs of her thighs.

'AUGG... Sir... What have I forgotten? Tell me please!' She breathed in deep and tensed against the next set of blows.

'You have forgotten to tell me about all those other times you forget to tell me about, Allison.' I wanted to confuse her with my looping language. So she would struggle to think clearly about her punishment. 'Sex with Adele, for example...'

Crisscross swats against the ribs knocked the air from her lungs.

'OOFFfff...' Inhale. Exhale. Inhale again. Pausing, thinking...

More swacks against her thighs. Muted....swok swok swok swok...

'Siirrr.... Sirrr... Sir,' she breathed. 'I'm sorry for not telling you about Adele. It was after hours and I wasn't sure. But...yes, you're right! She's a colleague too, and I am to tell you about any sexual experience with people from work. I remember now! I will always, always tell you when I have sex with Adele. Or anyone! Before the fact!' She seemed panicky sorting through recent memories. 'Besides Adele, there was one other time. No two. Maybe three, I forget. Times I was cumming and didn't tell you about. Please, Sir, let me explain.'

I walked around to the front of the bench. I pushed back strands of hair that had fallen across her face. I wiped more tears from her cheeks.

'This is a delightful, persuasive tool isn't it? But it's nothing compared to the riding crop.'

Allison sobbed again... 'Sir... It was twice. All work related. It happened twice in cars. Traveling to business meetings with our team... Adam and Adele anyway. The third time was in the company dining room at lunch. With Fabien.' She started to quiver remembering those transgressions.

''Please, not the crop. I've seen it used in videos. I never imagined I would be....' She sucked in air.

'Confess to me,' I said to her. 'Tell me how you violated your contract.'

'The first time was Walter's funeral in the East Bay. You were driving, remember? Adele was sitting next to you in front with Adam and me in back?'

'Go on.'

'When I slid into the back seat to sit behind Adele I let my skirt ride way up. It's something I do without thinking now; it's just a habit. You know how drippy I get, Sir. These days. I had a hanky ready to keep from messing up your upholstery. Adam saw me. Saw the skirt go all the way up and my knees open up. He saw my pussy. I didn't think anything about it at first. He's seen me various times at the office, you know that. But wiping myself with him watching, my clit tingled. So I played with it for a few seconds and let him see. I felt that spark go off, you know what I mean? So I shifted my butt to let him see more. I opened up all the way for him Sir. And I played with myself while he watched. I came with my mouth shut tight and my breath steady so nobody would hear. But Adam saw me cumming. Saw the juice I caught in the hanky. He looked at me, leaned over and reached between my legs. I let him touch me there. Let his hand play with my clit. Let his fingers slide up and down my cunt. I would have let him finger-fuck me Sir, I confess it! But the angle was wrong. So I pushed his hand away and did it to myself while he watched. I came so hard my lower lip bled. My eyes were watering. You know how I love to be watched. Then I tried to look away as if that was all, that was enough. But Adam was right there with his hand on me again. On my clit, flicking it from the bottom. He used his own spit to make me cum that way. I was shaking so hard I thought sure you and Adele would figure out what was going on. But you were talking with her about Walter and all... while I had my legs open and Adam and I took turns making my pussy cum. We did it all the way to Milpitas. Ohmygod Sir... I should have told you about it!'

I rubbed at the flogger's leather wrapped handle. 'How many orgasms?' I asked.

'Well...Sir... I don't know. Maybe twenty.' Tears dripped from her cheeks onto the carpeted dungeon floor. 'Is that too many to give away like that?'

'Was it twenty? Or maybe fifteen?'

Remembering a prior punishment, she wailed, 'Wait, Sir, wait!!' She sucked in air and wept. 'It was more than twenty... sirrr, I'm so sorry I never told you. Ohmygoddd...' She was shudder-crying.

'What's the difference between twenty and more than twenty,' I asked, stepping over to the percussion tool wall. I selected a flexible bamboo cane and whisked it through the air.

'Please Sir, let me finish confessing. There's more you need to hear' she cried.

'By all means, then. Continue.'

'When we got to the church Adele and I sat together in back. We didn't know Walter that well and weren't really interested in the eulogy. Nobody saw us sitting in the shadows. I raised up my hanky to Adele to show her how soggy it was. I had wiped up everything from the back seat of your car so it was wet with juice and cream. Adele sniffed at it and made a face. She looked at me and whispered Now let me see. Right here. Now. So I dropped the hanky and pulled up my dress for herrr...' Allison sobbed harder. 'She didn't waste a moment; she started on me too. Only she had the right angle and shoved her fingers way up inside my pussy, Sir... Inside my cunt. Fucking me like that sirrr... with her whole hand... in the back of the church, us all by ourselves in the shadows,' sobbing hard. 'I let her DO IT. I wanted her to do it. I loved her doing it. In the fuckiing church, sir...' sucking in air. 'At Walter's funeral....' she lamented. 'And it got worse. A little while after making me drip on the floor she lifted up her own dress. She wasn't wearing any panties either! She took my hand and put it between her legs... right there. So I did the same thing to her she was doing me. Oh my goddd sir... At the time is was just so fucking hot, we couldn't stop, neither of us. The lighting, the minister's voice and those echoes, the stained glass windows... It felt so good to be letting go in a place like that. So it just kept happening, my fucking her, her fucking me, us spilling juice all over the marble floor, cumming. I went away, Sir, I swear. I wasn't there after a while.'

'How many times did you cum then?'

'Jesus, sir... the service was a long one. An hour or more? And then people paid respects to the coffin and talked with Walter's family... So... like, almost two hours? With me and her using each other like that? So...maybe... um....'

She looked up at me with swollen red eyes... 'Maybe a hundred times?' she confessed meekly.

I whisked the bamboo wand through the air, contemplating her story.

'I'm confused Allison. Adam using you... Adele using you... Was that trip the first time you came without telling me? Or was that two times?'

She was breathing fast, eyeing the crop. 'The second time was the client meeting in San Francisco,' she admitted. 'You drove Mike and Stan, remember? I rode in another car, sitting in the back between Adam and Adele. Ohmygod...' she lamented. 'You can imagine what happened. They were both all over me. At the same time. It was like they had a plan only it couldn't have been like that, right? Just coincidence they had me sitting between them... I don't know. Anyway, Adam started it; he pushed my hem up. But Adele was right there too without a word between them. I was helpless, I swear. I just laid back and let them do me. My skirt was all the way up--waist high, Sir--and they were pulling my knees open and fucking me with their fingers while the other two up front seemed oblivious. Anytime they would turn to talk to us Adele would cover me up. Plus music was playing and windows were part way down. Nobody could hear me cumming. The two of them were at my clit and cunt the whole time. Adele was at my nipples too, pulling and pinching them through the super thin bra you made me wear. Remember that? So I would make a good impression on the clients? Well Adele was soo all over my tits... my breasts, sorry Sir... making me cum that way while Adam was inside my cunt. They thought it was funny I could cum so fast; they made it a kind of game. Adam would wipe up after me while Adele would kiss me and diddle my clit making me juice again. By the time we got to the meeting place I was so worn out I could hardly stand up. You probably don't remember seeing me like that but you did come over to check on us. I smiled when you approached. I said Yeah, I was great. You said, Let me see, looking at my breasts. I puffed out my chest so you could see my nipples beneath the dress and bra. Adam and Adele saw that too and smiled at each other. You nodded then walked on ahead to meet the clients.'

'I remember seeing you there. So how many cums that time?'

'It was an hour's drive to downtown... So, maybe... maybe forty or fifty times, Sir. Little ones. Mostly.' She gave me a half smile.

I set the flogger aside. This was one of the most interesting confessions ever given.

'That was the second time. What about the third?'

Allison adjusted her position on the bench. Maybe she sensed I wasn't as upset as before. She calmed down, telling the final story.

'It was in the company café, Sir. It happened between the two car rides. I sat down at one of the tables in back with my lunch tray. I was arranging plates when Fabien asked if she could sit with me. She's so pretty with those French features and European style. I know you think so too. But when she sat down she slid onto the seat so I could see her panties. Her back was to the rest of the room but her open knees were pointed straight at me. I know she did it on purpose cause that's the same way I do it when I want people to see my pussy. I mean.... when you tell me it's okay to show.' She swallowed, studying me. 'I looked between her legs of course. She saw me looking and smiled. She didn't cover up. We were both eating our food, not really talking, when she said, Can I see yours? I wasn't sure what she meant. Did she want to see my panties? Was this some sort of kink thing? Or did she know I didn't wear panties and was asking to see my pussy? Sir... I know I made a mistake. I didn't even think about contacting you first. I just made the decision to show her my sex. I could feel my heart beating and all that energy hot in my stomach. I was like, instantly wet. So I didn't say a word to her, chewing my food. I just reached down and pulled up that super-short grey skirt you got me at Macy's. I just... pulled it up all the way, you know? My attitude was, like... that's the way I live now. People ask, I show. People want more...I'm available. But telling you about this, god how angry you must be with me. You'd think I had never read our contract at all. I am so ashamed Sir. Really. I will never, ever, ever be like that again. I want you to help me make sure I never forget. Somehow....Please.'

'How did it end? With Fabien?'

Allison looked off towards a corner of the room. 'She didn't seem particularly surprised to see me like that. Maybe she's used to seeing a woman's pussy. But she gave me a big smile and slitty eyes... You know what I mean? Like...her eyes closed to thin slits while she looked at me. Super sexy. But she didn't touch me; I didn't cum for her. She just said, That's so beautiful. Thank you for showing it to me, Allison. I smiled back. But... sir... I didn't pull down the skirt,' Allison blushed. 'I left it all the way up, showing my fucking sloppy cunt to Fabien and probably anybody else who happened to look our way.' Allison raised her head to stare at me. 'I don't think anybody saw. But when Fabien finished eating she leaned over and said, in her sexy French accent, Did you know there is a company swingers group? We get together every couple of months at somebody's house. Send me a note if you're interested. I'd be happy to sponsor you. Then she was gone.'

Allison dropped her head to the bench again. 'I'm such a slut, Sir. I need to be punished more.'

I was contemplating what Allison had just said. About the company swingers group, for one thing, but also about the extra punishment she seemed to be calling for. Then the story continued.

'And there's one last thing about Fabien,' she said. 'You should hear it all, Sir. This wasn't the only time she and I were sort of sexual together.'

Allison looked sheepish now, awkward, strapped to the fucking bench, blinking at me, remembering episodes I had no clue about.

'At the client meeting in the City, their Director followed me into the ladies room at the afternoon break.'

'Their Director? You mean Diane?'

It was the same Diane that I would work for in years to come. After my East Coast stint, returning to California. She was a well-known personality, a major influencer within the client company my team was pursuing. I wondered if Allison had anything to do with their decision to fund us.

'Tell me every detail,' I mused.

----------

(Allison narrating)

I finished peeing and stepped out of the stall to check my makeup in the mirror. Diane and Fabien were there touching up their lipstick. We were standing side by side when Diane said to me, 'I really like your dress. It's so flattering.'