Office Holiday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH!" Jill moaned as she came, her body buckling, and her legs squeezing tightly around Brittany's head. She shook as her climax ran its course, and Brittany continued to tongue her boss's clit and suck up all the juices, doing her best to ignore the sensations in her own cunt.

Finally, Jill's orgasm subsided, and she slowly released Brittany from her grasp. The other girl came up for air, gasping for breath. Brittany's face was flushed from the exertion, and her hair was matted from a combination of her own sweat, Jill's cunt juice, and unbeknownst to her, a bit of Ben's sperm.

Brittany continued kneeling in front of her mistress, who soon recovered. Jill leaned down and kissed Brittany, tasting herself and Ben's cum.

"Good girl. Take off your clothes but leave the panties on."

Brittany quickly complied, undoing only the top button of her dress and then sliding it up over her head. She spun her bra around and unclipped it, letting it fall to the ground. Once naked, Jill spun her around and bent her over the desk.

Jill opened her bottom drawer and took out her large strapon, applying a generous amount of lube. Putting it on, she stepped up behind Brittany and placed the tip at her asshole.

"Ungh," Brittany moaned in anticipation when she felt the cold tip of the dildo at her back entrance.

Jill turned the underwear setting up to medium, causing her associate to tremble. She slid the tip of the strapon around the other girl's ass a bit until the lube was evenly dispersed and then began pushing in.

Gasping with pleasure as she felt the rubber cock enter her ass, Brittany collapsed onto the desk, her tits pressed against the cool wooden surface. She groaned as she felt each ring on the ribbed dildo slide and bump its way inside her.

Once the strapon was fully inside Brittany's asshole, Jill began pumping in and out. She repeated slapped the pale, round ass cheeks in front of her as she did so, leading large red marks where her fingers and palm hit. Brittany cried out with each slap, the hot stinging pain balanced out by the cold lube in her hole.

She could feel the giant rubber dong penetrating her ass with each stroke. Combined with the constant rumbling of her vibrating panties, it felt like heaven. Brittany closed her eyes in bliss as Jill fucked her ass, pounding away relentlessly.

Sensing the other girl's pending orgasm after edging her all morning, Jill took mercy on her slut. She began hammering her ass hard and fast, Brittany's ass cheeks jiggling wildly with each stroke. Brittany's pussy was on fire, the panties driving her clit crazy while the strapon filled her ass. She could feel an immense orgasm building but knew enough not to ask again.

As Jill kept pounding Brittany's asshole, she reached down and grabbed the remote, clicking the setting back up to the highest it could go.

"Go ahead and cum, slut."

The underwear now felt like it was drilling a hole through Brittany's clit, and Jill was burying her rubber cock as deep as it could go. The sensations were too much to handle, and Brittany couldn't even scream as the climax hit her.

"Unghhh," Brittany's eyes rolled up, and she saw stars, nearly passing out from the feeling. Jill plunged her strapon as hard as she could into the depths of Brittany's ass, and the girl's legs shook as she came. She would've fallen had she not already been lying on the desk, and her arms were at her side as she struggled to maintain consciousness. Her entire body trembled and felt on fire, and every gasp of air was hard to suck in as her back heaved up and down.

Jill turned off the panties and slowly slid out of Brittany's gaping asshole. She walked around to the front of her desk and pressed the tip of the dildo against Brittany's lips. Still only half-conscious, Brittany accepted the cock into her mouth, feebly sucking off the lube and her ass juices.

While Brittany recovered from her orgasm, Jill cleaned up and put all the toys back into her desk drawer, locking it up once finished. When Brittany finally stirred and pushed herself up, Jill gave Brittany a sloppy kiss and handed her her clothes.

"Oh, what did you want to discuss, Mistress?" Brittany asked as she got dressed and slid her dress on over her head.

"Oh, that's right. You know Christina, the intern?"

"Yeah, the one who was helping me with the cafe project?"

"Yes, well I've decided that you're doing so well with your training that it's time for me to add a new slut to the ranks. I know we've both missed Phoebe since she moved away."

Brittany's still-wet cunt buzzed with excitement at the mention of Phoebe's name, having missed her touch.

"But...how are you going to convince her?"

"You just leave that to me," Jill grinned deviously. "Meet me in my office first thing Friday morning, and I'll explain the details."

To be continued...

12