Office Holiday Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't ask for much this Christmas...I won't even wish for snow...

Though her mistress hadn't granted her permission to touch herself, Brittany couldn't resist any longer and slipped a hand into her panties to finger her dripping pussy. Seeing her fellow slut furiously fingering herself next to her, Christina too lost control and started rubbing at her exposed and already dripping cunt. Jill was too busy grabbing at Phoebe's firm ass and nuzzling her nipple to notice, and even if she had, Jill was too preoccupied with her own release to care at this point.

I'm just gonna keep on waiting...Underneath the mistletoe...

Phoebe didn't need mistletoe to make her next move. She gently pushed Jill's head away from her aroused nipple, leaving a coat of slobber all over it. Phoebe took the glass of champagne from Jill's hand and took a big sip. But instead of swallowing it, the brunette leaned in and smothered Jill with a kiss, opening her lips and dribbling the champagne into Jill's mouth. Startled but extremely turned on, Jill opened her mouth and allowed the bubbly liquid to flow in, swallowing it all.

Cause I just want you here tonight...Holding on to me so tight...

Jill held on tightly to Phoebe's warm, soft body. She wanted to devour every inch of her slut, as she'd never before felt so aroused in her life. Phoebe grabbed Jill's wrist and guided the glass of champagne up to Jill's mouth. The older woman drained the rest of the glass and impatiently gulped it down, as she no longer wanted alcohol, instead needing release.

Phoebe gave Jill a devious grin and got up off her. She slid down and ripped away Jill's red thong in one fell swoop, revealing her trimmed bush in the shape of an upside down triangle. Pushing apart her thighs, Phoebe attacked Jill's dripping wet cunt, licking and sucking at her little nub.

What more can I do...Baby all I want for Christmas...is youuu...

Jill moaned as Phoebe's expert tongue assaulted her slit, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing throughout her body. Her entire body tingled with frenzied lust, but Jill also felt a grogginess setting in. She felt dizzy, and the room blurred as it began to spin. Her now-empty champagne glass slipped out of her limp hand, rolling off the sofa and falling onto the floor.

I just want you for my own...More than you could eeeverrr knowww...

The sound of the music and singing began blurring too. The last thing she saw before everything faded to black was the top half of Phoebe's face looking up at her from her crotch.

* * *

The first thing Jill noticed were muffled voices, but she couldn't make sense of what they were saying. The darkness faded away as she slowly forced her eyes open, and she felt two things. First was grogginess, the kind that lingered upon first waking up in the morning after a deep sleep. The second was a white-hot burning desire in her crotch. She could feel a damp pool of her own juices underneath her now completely naked body, and Jill had an overwhelming need to orgasm.

"Mistress, she's waking up."

Jill tried to turn her body over and find the source of the voice. It was then that she realized that her wrists and ankles were bound, and she was spread-eagled and tied down to the bed.

"Ungh mmm MMPH!"

The bound woman attempted to scream "what the fuck", but all that came through her shiny pink ball gag was a series of mumbles.

She turned her head and saw Phoebe sitting on the chaise next to the bed. The brunette had removed her festive ribbons around her body and legs and sat in only her white strappy bra and G-string.

"Welcome back," Phoebe smirked.

"Mmm mmm mmm mmmph," Jill tried to speak again.

Phoebe waited for her to finish. "What was that?"

"Mmm mmm mmm mmmph!" Jill tried again.

"Did you say 'take this off me'?"

Jill nodded her head vigorously.

Phoebe smiled. "You'll get the restraints off soon enough. But right now you should be listening, not talking."

The older blonde screamed into her ball gag and strained against the ropes. She struggled and flailed her arms and legs, but the restraints held fast.

"Are you done?" Phoebe cocked her head to one side.

Defeated, Jill fell silent and simply glared at the girl sitting beside her.

"Good. Now then, I had a talk with my sluts while you were out for the last half hour."

Jill turned her head and saw Brittany and Christina standing on the other side of the bed. "Mmmp mmmph!"

"Don't bother," Phoebe told her. "They won't help you. Look at me."

Jill turned her head back to face her captor.

"I am the mistress now, understand?"

The tied woman furiously shook her head.

"Oh yeah. And there's nothing you can do about it. See, I've taken a couple of my own sluts at my new office."

Jill's eyes widened.

"That's right. But that got me thinking. Why should I still let you have power over me and these two? You might have photos and videos of us, but we're young and single. We don't have families, and we're used to having our nudes get leaked all the time. Who the fuck cares? Even if you did send the photos of us to whoever, it would blow over pretty quickly. I explained as much to Brittany and Christina while you had your little nap, and they understand and have agreed to be my sluts from now on instead."

Phoebe giggled maliciously and continued.

"Now you on the other hand...you're a VP. You've got way more to lose than we do. Imagine what would happen if Carl or any of the other execs saw you like this. Or worse, your kids would never live it down in school if videos of their mom getting her pussy eaten by another girl leaked."

Jill's eyes filled with tears as she slowly shook her head. "Mmmmmph, mmm mmph."

"Don't worry," Phoebe reassured the sobbing woman. "No one's ever going to know. That is, as long as you accept me as your new mistress and your place as my slut."

Phoebe nodded to the other girls, and Christina bent down and undid the ball gag.

"So, do you accept my terms?"

Jill spat out the ball gag and contemplated her situation before replying with a defiant, "Fuck you."

"Now, now...Is that any way to speak to your mistress?"

Phoebe's voice lowered to a dangerous tone. She reached down and grabbed her phone, turning it to face the screen toward Jill. She slowly swiped through photos of Jill tied down on the bed in various positions. Then she revealed a video from a hidden camera in the living area of the hotel suite that showed Jill being eaten out on the couch and moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck you!" Jill repeated. "You don't have shit. If you send that out, I'll call the fucking police and tell them that you drugged me. I'll take you down with me."

Phoebe smirked again. "True, I did crush up a sleeping aid tablet into your champagne. But I considered that you might try to fight me on this. So I put something else in there too..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well," Phoebe continued. "A couple of years ago, one of my sorority sisters met this crazy rich guy and decided that she wanted to lock him down by getting pregnant. Of course, he was careful about wearing condoms and all that, so she got one of our other Indian sorority sisters to get her this crazy herb all the way from India. I guess this herb can make a person incredibly horny. Like we're talking uncontrollably. Long story short, she's living it up in the Hamptons now with him and their two-year old."

"So?" Jill didn't follow.

"So I texted this Indian sorority sister, and the sleeping aid wasn't the only thing in your drink."

Phoebe snapped her fingers, and Christina climbed onto the bed. Her ass high in the air, the petite blonde positioned herself at the foot of the bed and buried her face into the older blonde's crotch.

"Oh, fuck!" Jill moaned as Christina ate her out.

Nothing had ever felt so good as her hot young intern's tongue lapping at her cunt. Her hips bucked against Christina's mouth as she was lost in the pleasure, her body straining for release.

"Mmmm yeah!" Jill moaned loudly. Her pussy throbbed with desire as Christina went down on her, the herbal drug coursing through her veins.

As Christina continued eating Jill out, Brittany quickly went around and untied Jill's wrists and ankles, throwing the ropes under the bed and out of sight. Phoebe grabbed her phone and began taking photos, both wide-set shots of Jill being eaten by the younger girl as well as close-ups of Jill's face contorted with pleasure. Then she switched to video mode and began taping the encounter.

"Fuck, yeah! Oh, that feels so good."

Christina rubbed her own moist mound through her legs as she tongue-fucked Jill. Jill's legs shook and trembled as she couldn't get enough of the young girl's tongue.

"Fuuuck...yes eat me."

The young intern's mouth clamped down on Jill's slit, flicking her tongue against her clit over and over. The rough bumps on her tongue sliding all over her sensitive nub drove her wild, and Jill squeezed her thighs together and humped Christina's face.

"Oh yeah, eat my pussy slut!"

"You like that, don't you?" Phoebe laughed from offscreen.

"Ungh..." Jill's eyes flew wide open as she suddenly had a moment of clarity even through the aphrodisiac's effects. She loosened her legs around Christina and pushed the tiny blonde's face away. Christina looked at Phoebe, and her mistress nodded for her to stop.

But the damage was done.

"It'll be hard convincing anyone you didn't want it in this last video, huh?" Phoebe wondered aloud.

"Oh yeah, eat my pussy slut!" Jill's voice could be heard distinctly as Phoebe replayed the video on her phone. Jill could clearly see her own face screaming with glee for Christina to eat her and felt the burning shame of defeat.

At the same time, Jill still felt the burning lust in her pussy, as her urge to cum had never left. Her quick-thinking and decisive nature were what got her up to the VP level of the company, and they took over now. Knowing that Phoebe now held all the leverage, Jill saw that there was only one course of action to take here, so she reluctantly yielded and accepted defeat.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Mistress." Jill told Phoebe.

The dark-haired girl beamed, feeling immense satisfaction at her conquest. "Good. Very good. Let me hear it again, loud and clear."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I promise to serve and obey you going forward."

Phoebe smiled. "Well, that's that. Now that we've got that established, we can all have some fun."

Jill looked down at Christina. "Please tell her to keep going. I-I need to cum."

"Not yet, but you'll get to cum soon enough." Phoebe walked out of the bedroom briefly and returned with the bottle of champagne.

"Lie down, slut." Phoebe instructed Jill.

Her new slut obliged and laid back down onto the bed. Phoebe approached the side of the bed and took a swig from the bottle, leaning over Jill's face.

Jill instinctively turned away, and a dark cloud came over Phoebe's face. She swallowed the champagne and smacked the older blonde on the cheek hard, leaving a bright red mark. "Don't you dare disobey. Don't worry, the drugs were in your glass, not the champagne. Now open your fucking mouth and keep it open."

Her cheek stinging with pain, Jill complied and opened her lips. Phoebe took another swig of champagne and dribbled it down into Jill's open mouth like a mother bird feeding her baby. Once Jill swallowed, Phoebe turned and poured more champagne onto Jill's chest, covering her enormous tits in the clear golden liquid. Phoebe waved her hand and said, "go clean her up."

At once, her other two sluts leapt onto the bed and began licking up the sticky champagne. Christina shoved her face in between Jill's giant orbs, sucking up the champagne that had fallen into the valley before attacking her right breast. As she did so, Brittany licked all over Jill's left breast, slurping up as much of the sweet champagne as she could. Phoebe looked on with glee and took a few more photos for her private collection.

Jill moaned as her two former sluts sucked and licked at her chest, creating a river of juices from her slit. She ached for release but knew not to touch her pussy without her new mistress's approval.

As if reading her mind, Phoebe asked, "Would you like me to finish eating you now?"

Jill looked up and nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Mistress. Please, eat me."

Phoebe took mercy on her former mistress. "Fine. Normally I'd have you make me finish first, but tis' the season. They say it's better to give than to receive. Why don't you sluts take a break and eat each other. I'm going to take care of Jill here and give her an orgasm she'll never forget."

They didn't need to be told twice, as both sluts quickly climbed off Jill. Brittany laid down on her back on the chaise next to the bed, pulling her black thong to one side to expose her pale crotch. A thin brown landing strip adorned her mound, leading down to her wet pink pussy. Christina quickly climbed on top, her own completely shaven cunt already exposed by her crotchless panties. The two wasted no time and dove into each other's pussies and began to sixty-nine.

As her sluts were moaning into each other's cunts, and Phoebe climbed onto the bed. "Say it again for the record."

"Please, you're my Mistress. Please eat my pussy. I need to cum." Jill begged.

Phoebe nodded. "Good, you're learning quickly. And don't ever say that I don't reward my sluts. Go ahead and cum as much as you want for the rest of tonight."

The young brunette spread Jill's legs and began her work. The Indian herb had really affected the older blonde, as her crotch was thoroughly soaked with her nectar. Phoebe licked all over the inside of Jill's thighs, slurping up her juices. As she moved to Jill's mound, the older woman bucked in anticipation. Jill moaned as Phoebe finally reached her slit, nibbling and munching at her pussy lips.

"OHHH," Jill moaned loudly as Phoebe began tonguing her engorged clit. Jill's new mistress was a talented pussy-eater, and she worked her magic. Phoebe rubbed the tip of her tongue up and down against the little nub repeatedly, sending Jill into a state of bliss.

"Ah, fuck! OH YEAH! FUCK!"

Phoebe continued eating the juicy pussy in front of her and eventually switched to using her whole tongue, lapping at Jill's clit and finishing each lick with a strong flick.

"OHHHH FUUUCK! MMMM YEAH, OOOHHHH!"

Phoebe looked up and stopped, deciding that something had to be done before Jill woke up the entire hotel with her screams and moans.

"Hey!" Phoebe slapped Christina's tight little ass. "Go gag her, would you?"

Christina reluctantly removed her pussy from Brittany's mouth. "Yes, Mistress." She got up and retrieved the pink ball gag and shoved it into Jill's mouth, fastening it behind her head.

"Good," Phoebe was satisfied. "Now go get my other surprises for her from the bathroom."

Brittany got up from the chaise as well, and both sluts walked into the master bathroom, shutting the door behind them.

"Now then, you loud slut." Phoebe turned her attention back to Jill. "Are you ready to cum?"

"Mm-hmm," Jill nodded vigorously. "Please, Mistress" came out as "Mmmph mmm mmph" through the ball gag.

Phoebe resumed, burying her face back into Jill's crotch. Her juices were all over Phoebes face as she attacked the other woman's snatch. She worked her tongue expertly, pushing and sucking at Jill's incredibly aroused clit. Her nub was hard as a rock as the grooves and bumps of Phoebe's tongue elicited muffled moans with each contact.

"MMMPH MMMPH MMMMMMM," Jill screamed into her ball gag, her saliva leaking out onto both sides of her face.

Phoebe reached down between her own legs and slid her white G-string thong to the side, rubbing at her own clit excitedly. The fact that she'd succeeded into making Jill her slut made her happy beyond her wildest dreams.

The bathroom door opened, and Brittany and Christina walked back into the bedroom. Phoebe held up a hand and signalled for them to wait.

Jill's hips bucked up against Phoebe's mouth as she fought to finish. The herbal aphrodisiac had made her aroused beyond measure, but it had also made it more difficult for her to climax. But her body could only resist Phoebe's unrelenting assault on her clit for so long. Jill could feel the familiar trembles as her orgasm approached.

Phoebe felt them too and continued methodically alternating between sucking and licking Jill's clit. Finally, the time came, and Jill's body exploded in the most intense burst of pleasure she'd ever experienced.

"Ungh ungh mmm MMM MMMMMMM MMMMMMPH! HUNGHH MMMPMPH!"

Jill's hips bucked wildly, and her legs and ass quivered uncontrollably as she came. All she could see was a blinding flash of white light as she lost control. Her feet clenched up, and her hands grabbed onto her own breasts for dear life, leaving small nail marks on the sides.

Through it all, Phoebe kept at it, enveloping her entire mouth on Jill's cunt and sucking hard at her clit.

"MMMMPH MMMMMPHHH HUNGHHHMMPH!"

As the seconds dragged on, Jill's torso continued to convulse as the waves and waves of bliss washed over her. Her legs were trembling as if she were trying to dance on her back. With a final shudder, Jill went limp and fell to the bed. Her chest heaved up and down from the massive earth-shaking orgasm, and her entire body was covered in sweat.

Phoebe finally removed her mouth from Jill's snatch. She wiped her lips and face with her hand and licked Jill's residue off her fingers and palm, savoring her slut's juices. Jill remained prone, still catching her breath and far too exhausted from her enormous climax to move.

She looked over at Brittany and Christina, and both sluts were awe-struck by what they'd just witnessed. Each of them eagerly awaited their own orgasms, and Phoebe was happy to oblige.

Her sluts were wearing massive black strap-on dildos, each nearly a foot in length. The rubber cocks waved around in front of their crotches as they stood, waiting for Phoebe's next directive.

Phoebe looked down at Jill's slick pussy and ass crack, both of which were covered in her own juices. "I don't think you'll even need the lube, but better safe than sorry. Help me flip her over."

Phoebe grabbed one side of Jill's torso and lifted while Brittany pushed the side of Jill's ass, flipping a semi-conscious Jill onto her stomach. Phoebe then grabbed one of Jill's soft ass cheeks with each hand and spread her. As she held Jill's ass open, Christina popped open the cap to the bottle of lube and squeezed out a generous amount, the thick clear goop splattering onto Jill's gaping asshole.

Jill came to a little bit as she felt the cold lube sliding down her hole, coating her insides for what was to come. She turned her head and saw Christina and Brittany standing their with their strap-ons.

"Alright, get up slut." Phoebe ordered, "We're not done yet."

The older blonde slowly pushed herself up off the bed, and Brittany laid down underneath her. Without needing further prompting, Jill lowered herself onto the thick rubber phallus. First the head disappeared into her, and then the shaft easily slid into her sopping wet cunt.

"Mmmmph," Jill moaned as she gradually impaled herself onto the massive rubber cock, feeling the thick dildo filling her up inch by inch. She began bouncing up and down, riding Brittany. Though she had just experienced an immense climax, the drugs were still in her system, and she felt the familiar urge for another release building.

"Good, now the other."

Phoebe gently pushed on Jill's back, bending her forward. Her huge tits, still a bit sticky from the remnants of the champagne from earlier, mashed up against Brittany's breasts underneath Jill. Phoebe squeezed a bit more lube onto Christina's strap-on as she climbed onto the bed and positioned herself behind Jill.