Office Hours

Story Info
She came to his office hours for some extra credit.
1.6k words
4.56
19.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the morning and he was rushing to get out the door. Tuesday was his long teaching day. He had class early in the morning, then several faculty meetings followed by his office hours for his students in the late morning and early afternoon. She handed him the prepared lunch and kissed him goodbye before he rushed out the door. She was in no hurry to get dressed and leave. Her schedule for today had opened up. One of her business meetings had been cancelled, and she only had a few calls to make in the morning.

Indeed, she labored through a number of boring and meaningless calls and then decided to take a leisurely bath. Dozing in the warm water, she contemplated how she would be spending the rest of her day. Her hands caressed her breasts and slowly tucked on her nipples. The hot water felt great. She was aware of how her body came alive. Her hands softly explored her vulva and then settled on her thighs. For a moment she was thinking about making herself come. But then she reconsidered and climbed out of the bathtub. She now had other plans and being in a bit of sexual anticipation would only help with those.

Full of sudden excitement, she browsed through her clothes in her walk-in closet and selected a short pin-striped skirt; way too short for business attire, or for pretty much any other occasion, except for what she had in mind. To make matters even more inappropriate ... and exciting ... she also decided to forgo underwear. She chose a bra that would push together her breasts, creating an impressive cleavage under the white blouse. Several buttons at the top remained open to make sure that anyone who was looking would have a good view.

She decided on 4-inch heels to accentuate her look, or, actually, so that her skirt might flip up slightly with every step she was taking. Her hair was flowing over her shoulders and she very much liked what she saw in the mirror. Slutty and enticing. She was sure that the men she would come across today would love it too.

The car ride to the university was quick. At this time of day, there was little traffic and she arrived in the parking lot behind the Business School just before 1pm. She walked across the parking lot and along the side of the building. Turning right, she approached the main entrance. Three male students had made themselves comfortable on the stairs and she walked through their little huddle to reach the main door. She was aware that they were checking her out, letting their eyes wander up and down her legs and maybe even caught a glimpse of her ass. Young men were so predictable. A little bit of cleavage and their brains just stopped working. Their cocks took over in a primal response to the female form. She smiled as she imagined how she caused these three young men throbbing hard-ons.

She took the stairs to the third floor and walked down to the end of the hall. Her husband's office was tucked in-between a conference room and the fire exit. There was a sign-up sheet on his door. She checked her watch. It was now 1pm and the next appointment had been requested for 1:30pm. She noted her initials on the 30-minute slot before that time.

Half an hour should suffice, she thought. That is, if he can last that long ...

She knocked and received a loud "Come in".

She opened the door, stepped inside and closed the door behind her. His look was of equal part surprise, puzzlement and, after giving her a thorough up and down, lust.

"Hello Professor. I am here to talk to you about my grades. I am very concerned about my performance in your course."

"Oh, I am glad that you came to talk to me. Why don't you take a seat and we can discuss it."

She walked across the room and for a moment the only audible sound was the clicking of her heels on the floor. She sat down in the chair, leaned back, and crossed her legs. She did not want to be too distracting for him ... at first. He sat on the corner of his desk facing her.

"So how can I help you?"

"As you know, Professor, I am currently failing your economics course. But I need to graduate this semester and my parents will cut off my allowance if I do not manage to pull up my grades. Maybe there is any extra credit you can assign that might help me out? Maybe something that I can work on to get it ... ah, them ... up?"

His eyes were fixed on her legs, which she now slowly uncrossed and put down. Was it possible that he could see her pussy under her skirt? He could feel his cock start growing in his pants. He frantically started thinking about the door - was it locked? Or could anyone just walk in and interrupt them? Catch them?

She slowly stood up and walked over to him. She paused in front of him and let her hand come to a rest on his thigh. Looking straight at him, she whispered:

"Maybe if you let us work on some extra credit right now together, that would help?"

Her hand found his stiffening cock and she started massaging his erection through his pants. She took his hand and placed it on her ass. Slowly, she started working him through the fabric and she noticed how he was now fully hard, throbbing and waiting to be released from his confinement.

She dropped to her knees and with quick fingers opened his zipper. He stood up to give her better access and just a moment later, his cock sprang out of his pants. He was big and swollen and she smiled at how aroused she had gotten him in such a short period of time. Good boy!

"Professor, what would you like me to do with this? What you like me to suck it?"

"Yes ... please. But hurry, there are other students ..."

She licked her lips and then traced her tongue along the underside of his cock. She let her tongue explore every last inch of his beautiful member and could sense how desperate he was becoming. She let her tongue circle his plump mushroom shaped head one more time and then engulfed his cock with her luscious mouth. He moaned. She started pumping his cock furiously, using her hands to increase the friction on his shaft. He was helpless. His eyes alternated between panicked looks at the door of his office and this beautiful woman who was sucking his cock.

"Please hurry. What if someone comes in?"

But she knew that he was now too excited to really care about any intruders. And she also knew that the tables had turned. Whereas she was the seductrice in the beginning and he in control, now his cock was telling him that he needed to have her. That he needed to fuck!

She let go of his cock and gave him a deep kiss. Her tongues were encircling each other. When she broke the kiss, she stepped away from him and leaned on the desk. Her back was facing him and he stepped in behind her. He pushed up her skirt and moved one hand in between her legs. Her pussy felt wet and swollen. He opened her up and pushed two fingers inside of her.

"No, your cock. Now ..."

He did not want to let her wait. He grabbed his cock, aligned it with her pussy and with one hard push he was inside of her. She was tight and thrusting in and out of her felt incredible. He fell into a fast rhythm and grabbed her breasts from behind. He pulled the bra down and her breasts fell free, swinging in the rhythm of his onslaught, waiting for him to touch and massage them. He squeezed and twisted her nipples. She winced in pain.

"Oh, Professor. It seemed like there is indeed extra credit that you want me to do."

He kept fucking her, faster and faster, with as much intensity as he could muster. Papers and books were flying off his desk, and with every hard thrust, they moved the table a little closer towards the wall.

"Let me give you some extra credit ..." he gasped.

And in that moment, she clamped her pussy as tightly as she could. His cock all of a sudden felt like it was in a vice. He managed a few more thrusts, held on to her swaying breasts, and then he came violently. His cock swelled and shot a big load into her, and that pushed her over the edge too.

"OHHHHHH ... I ...AM ... COMING!" she screamed.

He stayed behind her for a moment, his deflating cock still in her pussy. She straightened up her blouse, moved out from under him and let his cock slip out of her pussy. He was sweaty, his shirt was untucked, and his cock was now hanging down, dripping with some of their juices. She grabbed her bag and blew him a kiss.

"Enjoy the rest of the day, honey. But maybe you should cover up because your next student is here."

She walked out of his office, passing the young female student waiting for her appointment. The puzzled look on her face was priceless.

"The Professor will be able to see you now. And maybe you should ask him about extra credit. He seems to be quite generous today."