Office Hours

Story Info
Difficult student comes to professor's office.
2.4k words
4.2
60.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I don't have a commanding appearance. I'm 5'1" and young for a professor, some students mistake me for one of them, and when I have to talk to the football players for missing too many classes they're all at least a whole foot taller than me. It's not the best for trying to be a firm teacher. I learned quickly that for those football boys, you need a firm hand. Dropping words like failing with an unforgiving tone is a surefire way to get their attention. Another is to dress the part. I'm not talking porn shoot teacher, although I will admit I've considered it for some of the more stubborn students. I usually wear pencil skirts, I've got a killer ass, and thighs that could crush a watermelon. I hear guys like that. My blouses are usually one button too many undone, just to give a glimpse. My tits aren't the show, my lecture is.

There's one boy, bullheaded, 6'3" total jock type, who gives me trouble every semester. I'm the head of the English department, and he's technically an English major, so he's had no end to my lectures. Whether it's in class, or when I make him stay after to scold him for late work or slacking off, or missing classes. I know the game schedule, I have told the coach that if his students miss my classes I will fail them. He knows I will, and schedules around what I give him. So when the football players show up saying it was for practice I give them a 0. I'm didn't get to be head of the department by handing out A's.

Alexander comes into my office at least once a week complaining about my grades, saying my classes are too hard, a fun new excuse for every absence. Alexander is big, he's around 250 lbs, and like I said, over a foot taller than me. He makes me look like a toddler in size comparison. It's a friday, so normally students rush out, but today as I sit in my office I get a knock. It's him.

"Miss Z you gave me the wrong grade!" He says, walking in without me inviting him. I look over my glasses at him with a bland expression. I most certainly did not. He has a paper clutched in his massive paw and he puts it on my desk. It's the last quiz I gave about the novel the Scarlet Letter. "I studied and everything, and you gave me a D." He said urgently.

"Did you read the book?" I asked. He looked at me like I was being unreasonable.

"I read the sparknotes." He said impatiently.

"I could tell by your answers. The assignment was to read the book, so you failed to fill the requirements I gave." I said looking at the paper he'd deposited.

"You can't expect me to read that whole book." He huffed.

"I actually can." I said turning back to the papers I was grading.

"It's your fault." He said, a bald accusation, but of what, I was unsure. I looked at him over my glasses again, expecting more explanation. "You dress like that and expect us to be able to pay attention." He said.

"Like what?" My tone was warning, but he seemed to not notice.

"Like a slut." He said barreling ahead. "All I do in class is think about fucking you, how can I learn in that kind of environment?"

"Excuse me?" I was shocked. I'd heard of a lot of excuses, most from Alexander, but this one was new. I almost laughed. "I'm eleven years your elder." I noted. He was 19, barely out of highschool, he was naive.

"Your tits out and your ass-"

"I think you need to leave my office and rethink this line of argument." I said.

"Someone has to say it, Miss Z." He shrugged, like it was common to think so lewdly about their professor. "Maybe if I got it out of my system I'd do better in your class." He closed my office door. I stared at him wide eyed, was he really suggesting-

"I'd lose my job." I protest.

"Only if we tell." He rounds my desk and pulls my glasses off.

"This is wrong." I protest, he has hold of my wrist, pulling me out of my seat.

"It's for the betterment of my academics. Don't you want me to succeed?" He asked, pushing me backwards against my bookshelf.

"Alexander-"

"It's for my future, Miss Z." He pushed a knee between my thighs as he pinned my wrists above me. I stared up at him, he made me feel so small, so helpless. With his free hand he pulled roughly on my blouse, straining the buttons to the point where two popped open, spilling my tits out onto his hands. He grinned, his meaty hand going to palm them greedily. "I wanted to fuck you for so long." He sighed as his hand slid between my tit and my bra, pushing the lacy fabric down for full access. "I know you thought about it, the way you dress. I'd bet anyone with an A in your class is fucking you for it." He pulled roughly on my tit and I whimpered. His hand moved to my skirt, pulling it up around my waist.

"Of course these stockings are thigh highs. God you're a little whore." He grinned, dropping to one knee to bury his nose in my pussy. The lacy material matched my bra and some part of my brain was glad I'd worn my cute underwear for this. The hand that was on my wrists let go to press his fingers to my pussy through the fabric. "You're so wet." He moaned. He hooked a finger around them and slid them off, stuffing them in his pocket. There was a knock at my door and we both froze. Quick as a dart he hid under my large mahogany desk, and I adjusted my blouse and bra as best I could before going to sit at my desk with Alexander between my legs.

"Come in." I called. Andrew took that as permission, as pressed his face to my pussy. I stifled my surprise with a flutter of papers. Letty walked in, a student from Alexander's class.

"Hi Professor Zavier, I just wanted to ask about what we were doing next. You didn't say the next book in class, since we finished the Scarlet Letter. Alexander pushed two fingers into me, his mouth licking and nibbling. I tried to focus on what Letty was saying.

"Must've slipped my mind, I'll send out an email with the information tonight." I said, hoping Letty would accept this.

"I was hoping to get the book today." Letty's tone was apologetic. Alexander's other hand slid under my ass, and his thumb circled my asshole.

"I don't remember off the top of my head, but if you pass me my planner on that bookshelf I can tell you." I said, pointing. I looked at the bookshelf, all my things were askew from me being pushed against it, I hoped she wouldn't notice. She nodded and handed it to me. Alexander pushed his thumb into my asshole and I dropped the book. I picked it up and quickly flipped to the page. "We're doing a section on Handmaid's Tale next since I felt that it shows the theme to still be something we consider in today's society." I said, trying to keep my tone even.

"Thank you Professor, and hope you feel better." She smiled and left. The moment the door was closed Alexander pushed my chair back and made a loud slurping noise as he parted himself with my nether regions.

"What a suck up." He said.

"She has an A." I retorted.

"So should I." He stood, towering above me. He undid his pants, and pulled out his cock, letting the sheer mass of the thing flop before my eyes. I've seen some things, and the closest comparison I could make, at least size and girth wise, would be a horse cock. That would not fit in me. It would destroy me. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face to it, I licked along the length, but he pushed the head in my mouth. The mushroom top was enough to make my cheeks swell. I struggled to breathe around him, but he pushed in and out of my mouth as much as my airway would allow. When he was satisfied with my lubrication of his cock, he pulled it out, and picked me up, out of my chair. It was like being a ragdoll, he held me under one arm like I weighed nothing. Sitting in my chair it groaned under his weight and he lowered me on his lap. He held my hips, and I braced myself against my desk as he slid me back and forth on his cock.

"It won't fit." I said.

"Pop quiz. If it fits I get an A." He said. And with that, he lifted me, and lined himself up. Slowly, he lowered me to the tip, it felt like a massive force trying to rip me in half. Slowly, carefully, the head popped in. I covered my mouth to keep from screaming, but he didn't stop. His hands on my hips kept pulling me closer, pushing more in, it felt like every part of me was swelling, stretching, filling me. I slumped back against him, my head lolling on his shoulder, I felt at a loss, completely lost in the feeling of him. Slowly my head slid off his shoulder onto his chest, until finally, ultimately, I was seated, ass firmly, against his pelvis. He held me there, impaled on his massive cock. "Told you." He grunted. I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me with a smirk.

"Alexander-" I murmured. Before I could think of anything else to say he slid his hands from my hips to my ass and started lifting me. It felt like all that had been in me, every fiber of my being, was being lifted out of me, but then he thrust up into me. I was unprepared, unsuspecting, and let a scream rip from my lips. He clapped his hand over my mouth, dropping us both back to the chair which forced him deep into me.

"Shut that whore mouth." He said it with a grin, he was enjoying the effect he had on me. Keeping his hand over my mouth, he used the other to lift me once more, and held me up so he could thrust into me. It felt like he was rearranging me, making me an object exclusively for his pleasure. Every part of me was in place to satisfy him, He moved so fast, never letting me catch my breath or catch up. It wasn't for me, it never had been. It was for his future, that's what he'd said. Was this what my future held? A sex toy, passed between students? A common slut used and discarded for the promise of a passing grade? The way he was making me feel, how could that not elicit an A? He hammered in and out of me, his balls pummeled my thighs and the sound of my slippery pussy gliding along his length made a slurping and slapping sound of something moist colliding with something damp. His hand left my mouth to tear my shirt open again, ripping the fabric as his frantic searching yielded results. He pulled my breasts free of their confines, and began pulling and pinching them painfully. I gasped and whimpered at the sensation. The hand on my ass moved to my hip in order to pull me down harder and faster on him as I began supporting my own weight. The noises that tumbled from my parted lips were ones of a wanton whore, not those of a schooled and learned professor. I was a professional, and the touch of a single dick left me unable to speak, let alone be coherent.

"Say my name." His voice was a growl, but a lust filled one. There had been no malice between us since this experience began, as he said, it was just for academic purposes.

"Alexander." The word was clunky as each thrust from him knocked the wind out of me, breaking it up into several more syllables than there normally would be.

"Say it like you do in class." He said impatiently. "When I'm not paying attention."

"Alexander!" I tried to sound stern despite the debauchery passing during my work hours.

"Fuck." He grunted as he slammed me down onto him. I reached back and spread my cheeks to take him in as far as I could. He kept going, although the thrusts were slow and erratic, each one eliciting a thick spurt of cum somewhere deep inside me. His arms circled around me, holding me tight against him until he was done. Finally, he sighed, and his body relaxed, but still, he held me. His arms were strong and firm, and kept me tightly locked, not that I was trying to get away.

With a sort of finality, he very slowly lifted me off of him, allowing his shrinking cock to slither out of me with a slurping plop. His cum started leaking out and he gently pulled my ripped blouse off and used it to sop up.

"I need that." I said, vaguely aware of what he was doing.

"Don't worry Miss Z, I'll take care of it." He said, tone caring.

"I'm not giving you an A." I added.

"This wasn't for an A, it was so you'd be less distracting. Don't you listen?" He chuckled.

"You can't just skate by on good looks and football forever." I tried to sound stern, but my voice was hoarse.

"You think I'm good looking?" He smirked. I ignored him.

When I'd mostly stopped leaking, he put his letterman jacket over my shoulders. It engulfed me, and was more than enough to cover anything he may have done to me. He walked me to my car, and waited until it was started.

"Give it back to me monday." He said, standing in my doorway.

"I expect A's from now on. And if you need to come to my office for extra study, my door is always open." I said, it's what I told all my students, but telling him, it felt...different. There was more implication now. He smirked, understanding this, and nodded.

"Handmaid's Tale. Same theme. Something about society." He said.

"Suck up." I smiled. He laughed.