Office Hours Resume-d

Info
In other words, two weeks of pure desperation.
117 words
1.4
9.7k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier that day, their bodies pressed against each other in the elevator, tongues swirling, as the car raced toward their office on the top floor. As they kissed, fondled and grasped each other, they both wish the damn thing would slow down and give them more time.

Two weeks. It had been two weeks of illicit kissing, usually arranged via flimsy excuses to take elevator rides together.

Two weeks of knowing glances in meetings. Two weeks of inappropriate text messages. Two weeks of fantasizing about a chance to spend just one night together.

In other words, two weeks of pure desperation.

The elevator was approaching their floor. You broke our kiss, leaning your forehead against mine...

--:--
--:--
1.0
JeremyWasHere
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think somethings wrong with the audio

Share this

Similar Stories

Good Samaritan Of course I'll hold the elevator for ya!in Audio
It Pays to Be Nice Shopping for some good... socksin Audio
Squatting on Leg Day My new workout partner.in Audio
Meet Me In The Bathroom A fantasy realized.in Audio
After-party You went from treating me like garbage, to pleading.....in Audio
More Stories