Office Nice Guy to Foot Cuckold

Story Info
An office foot perv's annual review takes a surprise turn
6.5k words
4.31
9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was falling like a haze against the office window. I gazed outside as commuters bustled on the pavements, heading for home in the fading daylight. The worst excesses of Winter had passed, but Spring had not yet sprung. It was Friday evening after a long week. I would have been heading for home myself but had to remain in the office for my performance review. I felt a slight sense of apprehension as I waited for the meeting. Not least because of the intimidating presence of my Boss. Cassandra was breath-taking by every measure of the word. Her classical good looks were arresting at even a single glance, with a head of fiery flowing red hair. One could be forgiven for thinking her finely sculpted body was the work of some of the finest renaissance sculptors, but it was a testament to her driven commitment in the gym. This drive was echoed in her work life. I had been intimidated even from first applying to work with her firm. She had worked tirelessly through the property business to build her own business. She had endured much over the years and each setback or slight had only served to fuel her ferocity. She was known for running an all-female office of estate agents, but keen to change career and move into the business I had chanced an application. Her questions had been probing and challenging, but she had clearly seen some potential as here I sat a year later as part of her team.

Much as I had managed to conceal it, I had found a particular pleasure working in an all-female office. The ability to admire their flawless feet in a wide variety of designer heels was an added perk. All the women Cassandra had hired shared her passion for designer shoes. Killer heels, perfect for showing clients around apartments and houses as well as navigating boardroom meetings. I had garnered a reputation as the sweet 'office nice guy', helping more than a few of them home after raucous nights out. I even had the privilege of chivalrously offering a couple of them foot massages, struggling to contain my lust for their pedicured toes and succulent soles. I had even taken the liberty some evenings whilst working late and alone in the office to sneak under their desks, drinking in the aroma from their pairs of spare, discarded heels. Indeed, it appeared as far as my tastes went, I had found myself an ideal environment. Yet I could not be certain how my meeting with Cassandra would go. She had asked me to remain behind alone for our meeting. I snapped out of my daydreaming as I heard the sudden opening of the boardroom door and the distinct click of Cassandra's Louboutin heels on the floor. I turned to see her striding towards me, wearing a delectable silk blouse paired with a tight pencil skirt that modelled her athletic legs. Her shapely feet were perfect with the black patent Louboutin heels she loved so much. I had glanced at them more than a few times as she dangled them from her feet during meetings. From my experience, I guessed her dainty feet were a size 4 or no more than 5. She was speaking on the phone in her familiar authoritative voice.

"...I don't think you understand. This client is very important to us and is flying in from Dubai specifically to view these apartments. They should have been ready weeks ago and his plane arrives tonight. Either you have them ready for 9am tomorrow or I will be taking legal action..." She scolded.

As she reached my desk, she gave a brief flicker of a smile and mouthed 'two minutes'. I nodded in reply and she continued on to her office. I busied myself finishing some emails and heard the continued murmur of her phone call through the wall. There was a brief silence before the familiar click of her heels as she appeared at her office door.

"Sorry about that, come on in." She said with a smile.

I rose and followed her into her office as she walked around the desk and sat down. She beckoned me to sit in one of the two chairs facing her imposing desk. As she sat, I noted a flicker of a set of fiery red lingerie beneath her blouse.

"So sorry for the delay. Having an absolute nightmare with the contractors on the Beaumarche apartments. They were supposed to be finished for showing by now, at least one show home anyway for clients to view but between incompetence and delayed materials they are now rushing to finish. I have a very good client coming in specially to view them and could be a bulk purchase hanging in the balance."

"Not at all. I understand totally that needs to be the priority. I know how much client satisfaction is important. I just took the time to follow up on some of the leads on the Willow Hill properties. Looks promising." I said, trying to impress.

"Good stuff. Marcus is a good lead, should be interested in them at the price. Miss Devaire might be a good shout too. She is an heiress who spends most of her money on a property portfolio, when she is not sailing around Monaco and the Amalfi Coast. I hope you don't mind me saying but she has a bit of a thing for younger men so with some charm you might be able to work something out."

"Duly noted. I will try and get a meeting in the diary."

"Sounds good. I like someone who is proactive. Speaking of which, thanks again for staying behind for this performance review. I know it maybe seems a bit intimidating being asked to wait behind after everyone else has gone home, but I thought some privacy might be best and means we aren't interrupted. I want to give this my full attention."

"Of course. That is much appreciated. I just hope it is all good news." I replied.

"Well, let's make a start and see, shall we?" Cassandra purred, giving nothing away.

She opened a file and looked over the contents intently. I swallowed and sat forward in my chair, surrounded by the uncomfortable silence.

"I actually think you have done very well to get up to speed. I can see here your sales and client satisfaction scores are exactly where I would hope for them to be. You are on par with some of the best achievers in the team. You haven't found it too awkward working in an office full of women?"

"No, it has been fine. I feel I have a good working relationship with everyone and the team has been quite welcoming."

"It is a good team. I was quite careful and considered in picking them. Spent too many years early in my career with a lot of back biters and catty women. I was keen to avoid that so have made a point of picking high performing professionals. I admit I surprised myself and the team opting to hire you, but it seems to have worked out well. What made you decide to apply here?"

"I really wanted to make the best start in changing my career direction and I admired the reputation you and your business had. I saw it as a great opportunity to make progress fast and learn a lot."

"That is good. I like someone who is ambitious but also gets on well with the team. You came across as someone who can be flexible and adaptable to meet different needs, which is good. I think overall your performance has been good enough to merit a bonus. But, there are just a few more things I wanted to explore."

"Of course. Fire away."

"Well, I see these meetings as not only an opportunity to review performance figures. I want to learn more about the person as well as help guide them into roles and opportunities that work for them. I think that is key to having a strong team I can depend on. So, what would you say your greatest weakness is?" Cassandra said, her steely eyes burning into me.

"Well...I suppose I would maybe say having the confidence to just go for things. Grabbing opportunities."

"Ah, I see. So, you would say you perhaps lack confidence in taking risks?"

"I would say so yes."

"Hmm...interesting..." Cassandra replied. She flicked her gaze back to her notes, considering a response before she continued.

"I will be honest. As I mentioned before, the team dynamics and how the team get on with each other is far more important to me than pure performance numbers. For me, key to that is honesty and trust. The behaviours that people exhibit at work. And, based on what I know of you and feedback I have heard, I am not so sure you are that risk averse..."

"Wh-what do you mean?" I replied.

"Well. Let me put it this way. In the interests of honesty being the best policy. I have had some feedback from some of the girls in the office that they have felt your...attention...shall we say, around the office. Attention on a specific part of them. They have fed back to me noticing that you seem to have a habit of...well...looking at their feet. Particularly when they are either wearing particular heels and shoes or changing their shoes. What would you say to that?"

"I...I don't know what to say Cassandra. Honestly, I think it seems a bit blown out of proportion."

"So, you admit you have been looking?"

"Well...maybe once or twice as a fleeting glance. But only if they happened to be showing a new pair they have bought."

"Really? Because some of the words they use go further than that. Words like 'ogling', 'fixation', 'lingering' beneath their desks to plug in your laptop. Are you quite sure there isn't more to it than that?"

"Honestly Cassandra. I think it is being exaggerated. I don't know what more to say."

"Hmm, perhaps not. But I think there maybe isn't much more for you to say as there is for you to see. You see, I know this might have escaped your notice, but after some break ins at offices down the street, I installed some security measures last summer, including some hidden cameras..."

My heart leapt into my throat and I felt heat rising around my face.

"Do you have an idea what they might have captured?"

"N-no idea." I trembled in reply.

"Well let's have a look, shall we?" Cassandra purred.

She turned her laptop to face me and opened a video file. It was dated from the previous August and showed an evening where I had stayed late after hours, ostensibly to finish some paperwork. The video was taken from the corner of the room nearest Danielle's desk, one of my colleagues. In the video, I could clearly be seen looking around before kneeling, reaching under her desk and taking hold of one of her discarded black patent leather heels. I raised it to my face and could be seen breathing deeply.

"Much to say now?" Cassandra said. "Or do you want to wait for the best part?"

My heart was now pounding as I knew what came next. On the video, I could be seen unzipping and opening my trousers and allowing my manhood to spring free. I was knelt on the floor, stroking myself as I sniffed on Danielle's worn fragrant heel.

"Still think the girls concerns are exaggerated?" Cassandra said.

"Look, Cassandra, let me explain..."

"What is there to explain!?" Cassandra said, her voice escalated to a stern scolding. "Do you have any idea how bad this looks? What a violation of privacy this is for those girls? I have at least 5 instances on video of you indulging in your depraved kink, crawling under their desks after hours to sniff their worn heels and masturbate. What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Cassandra, I am so sorry. I admit, I do have a foot fetish. I am so sorry that I allowed it to spill over into my office work..." I tried to fumble in reply.

"There I thought I had a hard working, eager employee, working late to get up to speed and drive sales. Yet there you are sniffing worn sweaty heels. Disgusting. But interestingly, it isn't even the only thing I needed to talk about..."

"It isn't?"

"No. There is more. You will be aware that as part of our cybersecurity policies, I also installed new software on the work laptops to allow them to be remotely wiped and secured."

"Yes."

"Well, as part of that software, I also have the ability to monitor web traffic of the devices. Specifically, the browser history. After finding these videos I decided to do some digging on your browser history. Do you know what I found?"

"I have an idea..." I replied, defeated.

"Of course you do. There was naturally a range of foot fetish pornography, to be expected. But I was more interested in certain specific video titles you viewed..."

"Which ones?"

"Well, I was particularly fascinated by your 'cuckold' searches. Specifically 'foot cuckold', 'eager foot slave', 'foot cuck worships Goddess feet whilst she enjoys hung Bull'. Care to tell me a bit more about those on your work laptop browser history?"

"Look Cassandra." I sighed. "I am so sorry for my behaviour. It is true, I not only have a foot fetish but in particular am into foot cuckolding."

"So, these videos of an eager weedy slave knelt on the floor kissing and licking a woman's feet whilst she has sex with a superior man. This appeals to you? Being the slave on the floor?"

"Yes. Again, I am so sorry it spilled over into my work life. Please, I really want to make a success of this job..."

"You realise I could ruin you for this? The networks I have all over the industry? No one would hire a perverted foot cuckold who loves sniffing shoes, masturbating and watching porn on a work device! To think I was considering offering you a bonus..."

"Cassandra, please, even if it means taking the bonus away. I will do whatever it takes. Just please don't share this."

Cassandra looked at me and slowly turned her laptop away. I felt the hammer coming down on me as she purred her next words.

"Hmm, it is manifestly clear to me now what attracted you to working here. It wasn't the salary, the work or the reputation of the company. It was clearly the idea of being surrounded by strong, dominant and beautiful women who walk around all day in designer heels. All confident, capable and ruthless like me and could trample you into the dirt like an insect. But that is precisely why you love working here, the idea excites you."

"I would say that is probably true Cassandra."

"What you did, is unforgivable. Unprofessional to the extreme and definitely worthy of sacking you. But...I can be known to be pragmatic..." Cassandra said.

"H-how do you mean...?" I replied.

Cassandra was toying with her pen as her eyes burned into me. She emitted a wry smirk before climbing out of her chair. She strode around the desk and rested herself on the edge, standing over me.

"As I said, team dynamics and how people behave in the workplace are very important to me. But equally important is lending people to their strengths, using their attributes and skills in the best possible ways to benefit me and the company. I think on that basis...I could put you to better use..."

"What do you m...?" I tried to speak before Cassandra cut me off.

"Strip naked. Get on your knees on the floor."

"Wh-what?" I replied shocked.

"Let me rephrase. If you value your job and my keeping your dirty secret, strip naked and get on your knees on the floor."

After a moments silence for the order to sink in, I resigned myself to my fate. I unbuttoned and removed my shirt and slid free from my trousers and shoes. After removing my socks and placing my clothes beside me under the watchful gaze of Cassandra, I returned my gaze to meet hers.

"I see following instructions is not your strong suit either. I said naked." Cassandra chided.

I followed her lead and slid my boxers off and added them to my pile of clothes. Cassandra's face remained unchanged. She acted nonchalant as my manhood sprung free. Under her command and feeling myself slipping under the spell of her subjugation, my manhood had ashamedly begun to grow between my legs.

"Now, I want you to remove my heels and massage my feet whilst we sort this out. If an office foot pervert is going to be working for me, I might as well see if I can get some use from you. Understood?"

"Yes Cassandra." Came my defeated reply.

I leaned forward and reached for the heel clad foot she had extended towards me. She remained perched against her desk, her assertive gaze carefully monitoring my every move. I slipped the heel from her dainty foot. Up close her shapely pedicured feet looked divine. She had opted for a french tipped pedicure and she flexed her perfectly aligned and juicy toes so they could enjoy their new freedom. Flecks of dirt and leather from the sole dotted their undersides and between them.

"Mmm, feels much better. I take it you like my Louboutin heels? If we are going to work some kind of arrangement with your perversion I might as well understand what makes you tick." She purred as I took her soft foot between my hands and slowly began to knead it between my fingers.

"Yes Cassandra. I admit I have a soft spot for them. Something about patent leather paired with flawless feet is hard to ignore. I feel they project a sort of power almost for the wearer. It is hard to describe."

"No, I think you may be right. I have certainly always felt more powerful wearing them. Truthfully one of the first time I noticed your wandering eyes was when I was wearing them for a client meeting in the conference room. What were you thinking?"

"How divine they looked on your feet. How much I wanted to massage your feet after you had been wearing them all day. How fragrant your feet must get wearing them..."

"Why not see for yourself? Sniff my worn heel..."

Cassandra eyed me as a professor would eye an experiment. I followed her instruction, removing one of my hands from massaging her foot and lifted her discarded Louboutin heel to my face. I shut my eyes and drew a long deep inhale of breath through my nose, drawing in the pheromonal aroma from the leather sole of her shoe. My body trembled and my breath faltered on the exhale as the scent washed through my body. My eyes open to see Cassandra's face remained composed, her eyes fixed on the pathetic display unfolding before her.

"Well...?" She queried.

"Simply spectacular Cassandra. Words cannot describe how divine the scent is. Better than I ever could have imagined."

"Hmm, how kind. You certainly seem to get plenty of enjoyment from the fragrance of feet." She replied, her words flowing like honey as her eyes flicked between my legs. "Seems only fitting though. As you know I always do my research before going into any situation. After stumbling across your browsing habits and the CCTV footage I did plenty of digging into your tastes. I think it is clear to see you are naturally submissive. A bottom feeder. You derive pleasure from service and being beneath women like me, feeding from the lowest part of our bodies. Feeding yourself on the fragrance and sweat from our soles and toes..."

"It is true Cassandra. That is what I desire."

"Massage my other foot." Came her curt reply.

She withdrew her bare foot and extended the remaining heel clad foot. I slid it free from the tight patent leather heel and returned to my eager massage, focusing on the red and tired areas where the shoe had visibly rubbed against her skin the most. If she drew any pleasure from the massage she did not indicate it. Her face and body were like a placid lake as her burning gaze eyed me.

"Some of the ideas appealed to myself if I am being honest. It conjured up images of slaves serving Cleopatra on the Nile or bowing at the feet of ancient Greek Goddesses. Having a useful and eager slave. Is that what you are prepared to be?"

"Yes Cassandra."

"Good. Massage both my feet." She ordered.

She raised both her feet together so I was cupping them both in my hands and massaging each sole and ball at the same time. Sitting on the edge of the desk, she eyed down at me as I cupped her heels in one hand and firmly massaged each foot with my other hand. She continued to speak, disregarding my visibly surging arousal between my legs and my salivating tongue licking my lips as I admired her shapely soles and toes.

"The truth is, I have little time these days for these supposed 'Alpha' men. Cocky, over-confident, boisterous. I will admit when I hired you the girls in the office were surprised and a little disappointed. You were not the typical 'type' they were expecting when I said I was hiring a man to join the team for the first time. I interviewed plenty of the conventional young men keen to succeed in property sales. Bronzed skin, perfect teeth, tall and muscular, bursting out of their tailored suits and tight shirts. Driving tuned sports cars. Never out of the gym, playing rugby or similar sports in their spare time. Dripping in testosterone. Not shy or retreating in the slightest. A bit of eye candy the girls could playfully flirt with and have fun with. But then they got you. Relatively quiet, lesser in stature, radiating insecurity. Thinking back, the stories after the office nights out make much more sense. The girls might ask you for a round of drinks or a quick foot massage in the taxi before they got home to their boyfriends, oh yes, they told me about those. But they certainly wouldn't ask for your number. Just a polite office 'nice guy'. Thoroughly average in every way. Including below the belt..."

12