Office Party Surprise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers

'At the time, the excitement of it for me was causing her a thrill while she thought it was someone else.'

I patted Jenny on the hand.

'A bit like the elevator.' I smiled when she looked unsure of how to take the comment.

'Did you carry on?' she said.

I nodded. 'Of course, it's one thing to touch yourself. I masturbate often enough, but

it was so different, secretly touching this strangers vagina.'

Again I paused, taking in the little sparkle in Jenny's eye at that revelation.

'I was fascinated, watching how easily her labia parted with just a little pressure.'

Again Jenny gave a little squirm.

'I liked the feeling when the lips closed over my finger as I penetrated her; it felt so good that I kept my finger still for just a moment enjoying the sensation.'

Jenny quietly giggled as I said.

'And when I wiggled it, in and out, feeling the slick tightness.'

Jenny whispered in my ear. 'I like that feeling.'

Her voice was slightly breathless, so I knew she was enjoying the story as much as I was enjoying telling it.

Pausing to take a drink, I noticed Jenny was gazing at the dark shape of my nipples, standing proud and firm, sensitive against my blouse. I almost wished she would touch them.

On that thought, I continued

'My ex was driving her nuts, teasing her clitoris. She was moaning quiet-loud, so I used two fingers on her, pushing them in and out a steady rhythm. Suddenly she squeezes her legs together with a shudder, trapping my hand.'

Jenny laughed. 'And what did you do?'

I shrugged. 'There was nothing I could do. I was fascinated and excited because I could feel Tracy's thighs trembling, and her juices on my fingers. I managed to ease my fingers away from her as her orgasm subsided and quickly wiped them clean on a tissue.'

'I was never sure if she knew it was me, but we stayed friends.'

Jenny poured more wine and sat silent for a moment.

'So you saw her again?'

I laughed, 'Oh yeah, she came out of her shell, poor girl had been in a controlling relationship, so there were a lot of pent up, unexplored feelings.'

'Did anything else ever happen, you know, like the touching?'

Jenny was fishing for more stories, and it gave me a thrill to think she might be getting off on them.

'Nothing like that time.' I replied, for some reason, Jenny looked disappointed.

'I did touch her, but it was different. One night Tracy brought the pictures over as promised. The conversation turned to sex, and we were telling her about ways to get off without full sex.'

'Or penetration.'

Jenny smiled and added, 'As you do.'

'There were things she'd never done and didn't realise you didn't have to be naked to have fun. We had been telling her stories where my ex and others had played with me in public places.'

Jenny nudged me smiling, 'And others.'

I shrugged and carried on.

'She told us apart from a little, fumbled fingering, she'd never experienced sex while dressed, so I hitched up my skirt and showed her what a camel toe slide was.

My ex stripped down to boxers for me to demonstrate, and I could see she was fascinated by the bulge there.'

'After a while my ex invited her to try it, which she did, just sitting astride him at first. Although I could tell from the look on my ex's face, she was squashed hard against him.'

'I thought she was just going to sit there, but she pulled her skirt right up so she could see, then started rocking her hips a little, like I had shown her. I enjoyed watching her moving against him and was a bit disappointed when my ex stopped here to catch his breath.'

I noticed Jenny's free hand was squeezed between her thighs, and I suspected she was sneakily pushing it against herself.

'What else happened?' she asked.

'Well there was an obvious damp patch on his boxers, Tracy was flushed, and I asked if she had enjoyed that and she nodded yes, so I pushed things a little by telling her the camel toe slide felt nice when your pantied were rubbing on bare skin.'

Jenny gasped. 'And did she try.'

I nodded. 'Oh yes, I told my ex to take his boxers off and lie down, then suggested Tracy take her skirt off, instead of holding it up.'

Jenny's tongue darted over her lips, and she sipped some wine.

'What panties was she wearing?' she asked.

'Small cotton briefs, they had ridden up, moulded tight to her, so there was an actual camel toe.' I laughed.

'She was a bit shy at first, but her blouse partly covered her. She was leaning on his chest looking down, watching herself rub against his shaft, avoiding the head.'

'I could tell he was getting close, and he had to stop her again to catch his breath. It surprised me that I felt a turned on when I saw the shape of her where her panties had ridden up.'

Jenny said. 'And this was the first time you'd felt turned on, looking at a woman?'

I thought for a moment. 'Again, I think it was Tracy's lack of experience and curiosity. There was a shyness but also a desire to try new things, and I had been like that once.'

Jenny looked surprised. 'That's an interesting admission.'

I carried on.

'My ex nipped to the bathroom to freshen up, as he had leaked quite a bit of pre-cum and I asked Tracy if she'd like to try the same sort of technique but with the man teasing.'

'She said she would, my ex had slipped on fresh underwear, but this time they were a tight short type.'

'I took off my skirt and layback, my ex knew what I wanted, positioned himself between my legs, and started gently grinding his semi-hard cock against my mound.'

'I described to Tracy how it felt and asked if she wanted to swap places.'

'She said yes, and my ex positioned himself over her.'

'She stiffened a little as he pressed against her then stretched out, arms above her head, eyes closed as he gently rocked his hips, grinding his shaft against her mound.'

'I have to admit that I was touching myself watching them.' I said.

Jenny replied quietly. 'So would I.'

'Tracy was really getting into it, letting out little sighs, so I stopped my ex.'

'You stopped it?' Jenny said, shocked.

'Only so I could push things further.' I said with a smile.

'I asked if she wanted to feel bare skin rubbing on her panties. Like she had with the camel-toe slide.'

Jenny laughed. ' I bet she said yes.'

'Oh, she said yes as soon as my ex peeled off his pants. He rubbed against her like that for a bit, then shifted position and changed technique.'

'Tracy went to sit up as he moved off her, then froze as he held the head of his penis to the crease in her panties, between her legs, smiled at her then gently rubbed his cock back and forth.'

'How did she react?' Jenny asked.

'She lay back head to one side arm's over her head, and drew a knee up and out, opening her thighs wider for him.'

I paused again to take a drink. Jenny was again squirming slightly with that hand still resting between her upper thighs.

'This is the bit I think you'll really like.' I said.

In a hushed voice, Jenny said. 'Did you touch her?'

I smiled.

'His penis was caressing her panties with just enough pressure to push them up into her slightly. I could see pink. She was very wet, so I reached out a finger and eased her panties to one side so that he was rubbing against bare pussy. Her labia spread around the head of his cock, as he wasn't using enough pressure for penetration.'

'My goodness,' breathed Jenny. 'What did she do?'

'I think it was what she was hoping for because she pushed back against him, so I pushed his hand away, took hold of his cock and rubbed the head against her myself and then guided it in.'

Jenny looked shocked for a moment.

'And she didn't say anything about you..?'

'Touching her, no not really, she must have known but didn't stop me. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to take control.'

'And the opportunity to touch her again?' Jenny asked.

'I can't explain it.' I said. 'I don't know what it was about Tracy.'

'I didn't just guide him into her. I splayed her labia with my other hand, pushing the panties out of the way with my thumb. Then dragged my fingers hard against her as I took it away. funny thing is in that brief moment we made eye contact, and I was instantly wet.'

Jenny let out a sigh, 'Wow, don't know what to say, do you think it was 'newness' to things, experimenting, admitting her desires?'

'I don't know, but with all the teasing, they were both soon panting.'

'My ex pulled out and unloaded all over her panties.'

'And that's where the last thing happened.'

Jenny said. 'Wait,' and poured more wine. In truth, I think she wanted a moment to process what I had told her and to, perhaps catch her breath.

'Please go on.' Jenny said.'

I shrugged. 'I'm not sure what came over me but, while I watched I fingered myself to an incredible orgasm.'

'It was intense, and neither of us ever never mentioned anything about this, but when my ex finished and moved from between her legs, I peeled her sopping panties down, away from her pussy so I could look at her.'

'Tracy was still moving her hips a little from her orgasm. She looked so sexy lying there that I trailed my fingers through her lips, she shuddered a little but didn't move, so I pushed them into her, touching myself at the same time and brought us both off,'

Jenny took another large drink from her glass.

'I had heard stories, but I didn't know you were that adventurous.'

I made a mental note to find out what 'stories' Jenny had heard.

'It's not something I would have done usually, as I said the circumstances were just unusual, we had lots of other encounters, exploring Tracy's voyeuristic and exhibitionist side but never anything like that.'

'Well, I need another drink,' she waved the empty bottle. 'Think we killed this one.'

Jenny watched the barman as he served us, observing his sly sideways look at my breasts, the nipples still erect and visible.

Jenny sat close, draping her arm over the seats once more.

'That barman is still perving.' she said.

'Let him.' perk of the job I laughed.

'Does it ever bother you?' she asked.

'Why would it? I've enough wit to deal with the rude and I kind of like the attention.'

'I mean I haven't said anything about you taking a look.'

She looked startled. ' I was wondering why you weren't wearing a bra, that's all.'

'Are you sure/' I laughed. 'Truth is, it's in my bag. I couldn't be bothered putting it back on after my previous bit of fun. And the plan had been to head home. I intended this to be a quick drink.'

'Am I keeping you.' Jenny asked.

I squeezed her hand 'Not at all, been fun to have company.'

'Even company that plays twenty questions and probes your personal life?'

I smiled and poured the wine.

We sat in silence for a moment, then I said.

'Why did you touch me in the lift?'

'I told you, I can't explain it, it was just a silly thing, I got carried away.'

'But you moved your hand when you first touched my cheek?'

Jenny sipped more wine, 'I wasn't expecting bare skin, it was a shock.'

'But you came back for more.' I laughed.

'I was curious.' she paused, 'I don't wear thongs, do you always wear them?'

'It depends on what I'm wearing and where I'm going.' I said.

'Sometimes its just good old cotton briefs, sometimes boy shorts, sometimes high cut and sometimes thongs.'

'Could be lacy, sheer, silky, depends.'

Jenny sat quietly for a moment, then said. 'I usually wear normal panties, matching bra though, I can't be doing with mismatched underwear.'

This made me laugh, 'wow never figured you to be an underwear snob.'

She stared at me a moment then laughed too.

'What did you wear for your 'meeting' with colleagues.' she said.

'Well that wasn't planned, so I didn't dress up for it.'

She nodded, and I had a wicked thought.

All the reminiscing, talking of sex and the wine was having an effect on me.

I was about to test some boundaries.

Leaning close, my hand on her leg, I whispered.

'Guess what I'm wearing today and the next bottles on me.'

I seriously doubted there would be a third, but it was the only challenge I could think of.

Jenny traced a finger over the hand on her leg.

'Like three guesses?'

I shrugged, 'however you want to play it.' I said.

' How about by touch.'

'Like the elevator.' she said.

Her voice was quiet and slightly husky. I could tell she had enjoyed our conversation.

Unsure what I was doing, or where this was going, I just knew that it held the potential for fun.

Jenny ran the hand on my leg along the top of my thigh. Her fingers pressed down firmly as she sought out a seam.

Her gaze never left mine, the pink tip of her tongue darted out over her lips, and she was slightly flushed, not from the wine but something else.

Her fingers were at the top of my leg.

She moved her fingers back and forth, then around to the side of my leg, slowly running her fingers over my skirt, in an effort to find a seam.

She leant across me as she ran her hand back and forth, from thigh to hip.

She turned her head slightly, and I could feel her hot breath on my nipple, I was sure if I arched my back a little it would press against her lips.

I saw her looking at the dark shape, and she moved her head, I was almost sure that she was going to kiss it. Instead, she brought her lips to my ear and said.

'It must be one of those little thongs.'

I shook my head. 'Not even close.'

She gripped the top of my thigh and slid her hand along until her thumb almost touched my crotch.

'Something flimsy and sheer then?' she said.

Again I shook my head.

She leant back looking deep in my eyes.

'Pity we are not in the elevator.' She said.

'We are in the semi-dark.' I replied with a smile.

She looked around the room, few people were in the seating area, the, back to back, semicircle setting of the seats gave the same kind of privacy you would get in a booth.

She flipped the edge of my skirt.

'So I can go under this to try and find what you are wearing?'

'You're comfortable with that?'

I shrugged. 'I did say whatever way you want to play it.

She drained her glass, poured another and took a healthy gulp.

My skirt was a mid-thigh length but had bunched up with Jenny's exploration making it even shorter.

I was sitting knees together, Jenny took one more look around then tentatively put her hand on my bare leg, and with agonising slowness, ran her fingers up the side of my skirt.

When she reached the top of my thigh, she moved her fingers, searching for my panties, expecting to touch flimsy material.

Jenny was again leaning across me, her head level with my breasts. She shifted her hand from the side of my thigh to the top, pushing her fingers forward, still finding nothing.

Then switched to resting her hand over my leg, fingers on the outer side, thumb the inner.

Her arm was still draped around the back of the seat, and I felt her fingers briefly touch my hair, twirling it as she said.

'It has to be one of those tiny, string thongs.'

I shrugged. 'If that's your final answer, there's only one way to find out.'

She slowly ran her hand over my leg, her fingers ever so slightly flexing, caressing my soft skin.

The thumb was casually rubbing back and forth; almost at the top of my thigh.

Jenny hesitated for a moment then gave a little, 'Hmm.'

She was moving her hand, oh so slowly until she was at the very top of my leg. As she reached the juncture, her thumb briefly touched my slit, even though I was expecting it, I jumped a little.

Jenny froze, leaning back slightly, staring in my eyes, her mouth an O of surprise.

I smiled. 'So what type of panties are they?'

'You're not wearing any.' she whispered.

'Yes, you're too late,' I said. 'My panties got soaked earlier, and I didn't have a spare pair with me.'

Although she looked shocked, she neither sat back or moved her hand. In fact, her thumb was gently rubbing up and down in tiny, delicious movements.

'You played this game knowing what would happen.' she said.

I smiled and squirmed a little in my seat. 'Your point?'

'Why?' she asked.

'Why not?' I replied.

'We've been talking about this kind of thing for the past few hours, and I thought you might enjoy a little danger.'

'The elevator was a moment of madness.' she said. 'This is crazy.'

I leant in and nuzzled against her ear, whispering.

'It might be crazy, but you haven't moved your hand.'

'And the way that thumb is tickling I don't think you want to.'

The movement of her thumb stopped as she froze.

I whispered huskily in her ear. 'I didn't say it wasn't welcome.'

In answer, she probed harder with her thumb, grazing my slit and finding the nub of my clitoris.

She dropped her head and nipped at a nipple through my blouse.

I knew she had been tempted earlier and had been perhaps sounding me out with her close proximity and hot breath.

I pulled back a little whispering, 'wait.' while I undid buttons, the thin material parting, allowing her access to my bare breasts.

She looked at me in surprise, and I said.

'Didn't want it snagged.'

Looking around once more to make sure no one could see, she carefully pulled my blouse to one side and gently kissed the nipple. It was like a shock of electricity, and I felt her stiffen a moment, then rub her thumb hard against me as she felt my juices start to flow.

I whispered, 'Don't move.' Quickly lifting my bottom, I flipped my skirt from under me, so that it was bunched up behind with my bare ass on the seat.

Jenny looked puzzled, and I said.

'Don't want a damp patch on my skirt.'

She shook her head in disbelief then smiled as she realised that with my repositioning my legs were now slightly parted.

I looked around the room with a tingle of excitement. I could feel her hot breath on my breast.

Her thumb wormed its way between my legs, and I felt so alive. For the second time this night, I was exposed in this room and being explored, my breath was catching in my throat, and I could feel the familiar tingle in my lower belly.

Jenny brought her head up from my breasts to my lips, whispering wetly, hotly. 'move your legs, I want to touch all of you.'

I rested one foot on the edge of the seat, opening myself up to her, and she pushed the tip of her thumb into me, making little circles.

She planted tiny kisses on my lips and whispered again.

'I'm going to finger fuck you until you beg me not to.'

Her dirty talk and hot, nibbling little kisses were almost enough to push me over the edge.

She pulled her thumb out and stroked her fingers back and forth, sometimes rubbing my labia between finger and thumb, almost pinching.

She slowly eased two fingers into me, curling them against the front wall of my vagina, making me lift my bottom off the seat slightly as she found and teased my G spot.

Her mouth was now at my breasts, biting and nibbling almost painfully.

Then she would soothe them with wet licks of her tongue, and soft kisses.

She changed tactic as my breath started to come in ragged gasps, plunging her fingers deep into me, dragging them back and forth. I thought I was going to explode, but she then changed tactic, leaving her fingers buried deep inside while she ground her thumb on my clit.

I gasped and shuddered against her, and she leant back, staring in my eyes, a grin on her face, as a pulsing, shaking orgasm turned me into a wreck.

She had changed tactic again, cupping my pussy, grinding her palm hard against me, her thumb still rubbing my clit, it was delicious and didn't want her to stop but asked her to anyway.

She whispered, 'told you I'm not stopping until you beg, and your pussy feels too good to stop.'

I gestured with my head and said. 'turn around.'

julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers