Office Pt. 01

Info
First in a series of the lustful couplings of Her and Him... [M4F]
742 words
3.44
3.8k
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Part 1

He was aware it was daylight before opening his eyes. Looking at his watch, he had ten minutes before he was supposed to be online for work. Looking down, she was nestled into him, her head on his shoulder, her leg lying over his and her hand on his chest. Her sweet smile reflecting either her dream, or her satisfaction from the wake up sex they had enjoyed a short while earlier. Wake up sex that put them both back to sleep. Even as much as he didn't want to, he gingerly moves her hand, and slides carefully from under her, supporting her head until it rests on her pillow. As he tucks her in, she rolls over and hugs his still warm pillow, emitting a soft "mmm" as she snuggles back in.

He pours himself a coffee and heads for the bathroom. No time to shower, so he brushes his teeth and hair, puts on deodorant and a clean shirt. Working remotely means only his head and shoulders show on camera. As he stands there watching her sleep for a moment, she is so peaceful, so content, so beautiful, the pre-dawn coupling they shared is still vivid in his mind. Everything with her is so natural, so smooth, how they move as one, how she calls his name when she comes.....

...His flashback is interrupted by the ping of his e-mail coming from the office. He steps quickly and silently across the room, sits in his chair and pulls the door quietly closed behind him before swiveling to face his computer. The office a small room and with the door closed its private, so he can type without disturbing her gentle slumber. He commences his morning routine; logging on; checking assignments; reading and responding to e-mails, checking his meeting schedule, there is a routine meeting in an hour. He takes care of the assignments and starts preparing his meeting notes, the radio playing in the background. His notes complete, and his coffee cup empty, he swivels his chair and gets up. Opening the door carefully, he leaves the office and heads for the kitchen to get a fresh cup. She hasn't moved from where he left her, still hugging his pillow and smiling in her sleep.

As he prepares his second coffee, he hears a rustling; looking over his shoulder he sees her stretching, the sun dancing in her hair, her breasts seeming to smile to him. He sings to her, "Good morning, Starshine. The earth says hello" "Mmmmm good morning sweetheart" she purrs back, "Thanks for letting me sleep." He prepares her a cup and brings it to her, placing it on the bedside table as he gives her a kiss on the neck. "I have a meeting in twenty minutes. Can I get you anything?" "Yes," she pulls him close and kisses him softly, "more breakfast in bed, pleeease" "Ohhh...I'd love that." He answers" I'll wrap the meeting up as quick as I can and be all yours" She pouts, "Oh I guess so, but hurry" He goes back to the office, leaving the door open as she is awake now, and the room is small and cramped with the door closed. The dressing mirror on the inside of the door serves two purposes; when the door is open he can see who is at the front door without getting up, and when it's closed it makes the room seem larger. He hears her in the bathroom next to the office, there's a flush, then water running, and then he can hear her humming to the radio and puttering about.

Just as the five minute meeting reminder pops up, he hears her behind him. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and chest and whispers in his ear, "I. Can't. Wait" and then licks his neck, sending goosebumps racing to his crotch. She swings his chair around and he is greeted to her standing there, wearing only his shirt from the day before, unbuttoned to below her breasts. The lick started it, and the view finished it, he is completely and visibly aroused now. She guides his hand between her thighs, and he feels she is wet. "Think about this during your meeting." Then she moves forward, and pulls the door closed behind her. She steps beside him and swings his chair back around to his monitor leaving him with a puzzled look on his face...

--:--
--:--
1.0
TheNightTalker
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
TheNightTalkerTheNightTalker2 months agoAuthor

If you liked this...stand by for Parts 2 and 3...

[B{)>

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Office Series Info

Similar Stories

Working Late Has Its Rewards Working late takes an unexpected turn.in Audio
Blackmail Pt. 01 You find yourself in a compromising situation at work.in Audio
Bringing You Your Morning Coffee Why bringing you your coffee is my favorite part of the dayin Audio
Cumming Inside Your Pussy I want to cum inside of you so bad....in Audio
A Changing Friendship Pt. 01 A male dom starts teasing a new toy over the phone...in Audio
More Stories