Office Pt. 02.1 - Wasted Paper

Story Info
Allen makes Brandi pay for wasting paper.
6.2k words
4.54
11.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smoothed
smoothed
270 Followers

Note: Thank you to the anonymous user that provided some general positive feedback. Your suggestion to feature Brandi more inspired me to dust off this partially completed story. It was originally intended to be a sort of "post credits" scene where she got Allen off with her mouth and tits. As I resumed working on it, the story continued to grow. At this point it is almost as long as the chapter it was attended to cap off.

Long story short, this one is for you, anonymous commenter!

All characters are made up and not intended to depict any other characters, real or fake. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

-Admin Area DYNATRONICS Workstation C650i ERROR: Out of paper-

The notification popped up on the Dynatronics App, freshly installed on Allen's computer. It was late in the day on a Monday and he was wistfully counting the minutes until he could leave for the day. His boss, Doug, had already left and Allen had to stick around in case there were any issues. But everyone was at the conference, so it was a very slow Monday.

'That's odd,' Allen thought. 'That copier is brand new. I just finished setting it up a few hours ago. No way its already out of paper. I wonder if the new girl screwed it up.'

He grabbed his tool bag and headed to the administration area. As he walked, he hoped to get another glance of the new girl. Allen had been introduced to the tall, early 20s brunette just that morning. She was very attractive, way out of his league. He'd been distracted by her supple, curvy body on display in her black and white chevron dress and was doing his best to recall her name.

"Brenda... Britney... hmmm, no no no," he muttered softly to himself. He rounded the corner and observed the small cubicle area containing the new Dynatronics unit.

He recognized Carson standing behind the new girl. The tall older man was fully dressed, but the brunette was bent over the copier with her dress bunched around her waist. Her ass and tits were out on full display. It took him a moment to register the fact that they were fucking. Judging by the creamy strands dripping down onto the floor below them, they'd actually just finished fucking apparently.

Allen dropped his tool bag in shock. "Oh, right, Brandi..." he muttered.

As Carson left, Allen was frozen, staring at Brandi's bare fat ass and freshly fucked pussy. It was bright pink, glistening wet, and had a thick cream filling oozing out. He could still see a red handprint from the slap Carson gave her as he left. Allen stood there, paralyzed, unsure of how to proceed.

Brandi had felt Carson's rigid cock withdraw, leaving her cum-filled and gaping slightly. Her right butt cheek was still stinging from the firm slap he had delivered. She was in a pleasurable daze as he left her with Allen, barely registering the squat IT helper behind her. The situation quickly came into focus for her, and she felt eyes on her from behind. He was staring at her bare bum.

With a jolt, she rose to stand and did her best to cover her breasts with her hands and cross her legs. Brandi knew her big boobs were too large for her hands but she tried anyway.

"Hi Allen," she said, regarding him.

They had met briefly earlier in the day. He was on the shorter side and around 10 years her senior. He was not her type at all and she did not consider him attractive. She would never consider a guy like Allen as a viable sexual partner.

"Hey er... Brandi," Allen mumbled, his eyes scanning her up and down.

She stood there awkwardly with an expecting look on her face, waiting for him to say or do something. Her attempts to hide her breasts and her embarrassment were woeful failures. Allen was stunned and had never seen such a beautiful, attractive young woman in a state of undress up close. After a moment, Brandi realized he wasn't getting the hint.

Finally, she blurted, "So... Um... Can I help you with something?"

"Oh!" he said, snapping out of it. He met her gaze and his stalled brain kicked back into gear. "Paper's out."

As Allen began to move toward the machine, he realized he had become fully erect as he had been staring at his sexy young coworker. His cock was straining against the inside of his right pant leg. Allen usually masturbated several times a day and over time, his thick shaft had developed a distinct curve to the right. He tried to adjust it discretely as he moved to the output tray.

Brandi tried to tuck her tits back into the top of her dress. Because of their size, she had to put dresses like this on unzipped for a proper fit. Her perky pink tits would have to partially jut out of the top of her dress until she could take it off and put it back on the right way. She settled on leaving them out for the time being and wiggled the bottom of her dress over her thick curvy butt, still wearing the black high heels.

Allen picked up a few of the dozens of papers strewn about in a loose pile below the overloaded output tray. The first image was of Brandi's big round breasts, mashed onto the surface in large perfectly round circles, with her big and obviously hard nipples in the center. In the next one, they had been lifted from the surface and Brandi's face was visible. She was turned slightly and her mouth was open as if speaking to someone behind her. In the third, her breasts were covered, spilling over tightly gripping fingers. Her face was a pink smudge off the top. He supposed her head was against the scanner surface.

He nudged the paper pile, seeing many shots of Brandi getting fucked, looking up at her upper body and face. Below, there were close-up pictures of Brandi's ass and pussy. She had puffy labia and from what Allen could see, she was shaved or waxed completely bare.

"Is that thing working ok?"

Brandi's question drew Allen's gaze to her. She was disheveled, but had managed to get some of her body back into her dress.

"Oh yeah, of course. It's brand new," he said matter-of-factly.

Brandi was relieved. Carson had told her that her wet pussy may have damaged the scanner somehow.

Allen was flipping through the pages. "Yep, state of the art. The image quality on these scans are amazing." He stood next to her and showed her one. "Look how good your wet pussy looks. That's not a blur, your lips smeared all over there. It looks great. I've never seen a fully shaved cunt up close."

Brandi's relief curdled into dread as the shorter man reported on the intimate details of her pussy. Of course, she was used to the ravenous attention of men, but Part of Brandi's core personality was that she simply wasn't available to most men. She liked to get dolled up, part of the process was getting a Brazilian wax regularly. She worked hard and knew her body was unusually proportioned. It didn't make sense to her that this dorky guy was looking and commenting on her pussy.

"And look at that one. Your face is strained but I think you are cumming."

She reached over and took the page from him.

"Allen, you shouldn't see these. They are private and I didn't know... Well, I didn't know Mr. Dixon was going to have sex with me on the copier. I didn't know it was making all these copies either," Brandi was rambling now, seeing all the pages and trying to gather them up. She got down on her knees to push them all into a big pile.

Allen watched her kneel down. Her big tits jiggled bountifully, and Brandi didn't stop when they spilled out further, almost tumbling out completely.

"...and then I put my boobs on it and then my bum and... oh god, when he put his cock in me, I started to cum and I was just trying to help out... I didn't mean to screw anything up..."

'You screwed Mr. Dixon,' Allen thought humorously.

"...not today...can't let anyone find out about this..." the panicked young brunette muttered, now more to herself. She didn't even notice that her supple heavy tits were falling out.

Allen wanted to touch them. They hung down below her and were wobbling. He wanted to cup them. His cock was still fully erect and he took the opportunity to fully readjust himself. He was surprised to feel a slight wetness in his boxers as he did so. He had already started leaking precum, which was unusual.

"Um... Brandi?" he interrupted her.

She stopped and looked up at him with mild annoyance. "What?" she asked, stopping to idly try to tuck her jugs away. Her eyes were drawn to Allen's tented crotch.

"You know the default settings scan the images to a network drive, right?" he asked.

He lowered the image of Brandi's big tits he was holding down to his waist. It looked nice near her face and also next to his bulging groin. He found it slightly amusing that she was worried about him seeing her tits or ass. Her body was in full display in various poses in the scanned images.

Brandi saw him looking from her to one of the pages and met his gaze with a puzzled look. "Huh?"

"The G-drive. Didn't anyone explain that to you?"

Brandi shrugged, still ineffectively trying to hide her big tits and large nipples.

"Everyone has access to it. Anyone in the company can access the G-drive, even remotely."

"I don't get it, Allen. If you have a point, please get to it," Brandi said dismissively. These IT guys and their technical jargon made her head spin.

"Listen, all of these images are scanned digitally and automatically saved in an widely accessible folder. Some of the admins may even have notifications when the folder is updated."

"What?" Brandi said, finally giving up on her breasts and listening to Allen. They flopped out over the top of the fabric completely.

Allen regarded her glorious tits as he contemplated the most basic way to explain it to her. Then he made eye contact and spoke slowly.

"Anyone in the company can look at these pictures on the computer."

Brandi gasped. "Oh my god! I have to delete them," she realized, finally understanding.

"You can't, Brandi. You don't have administrative access." Allen smiled. "But I do."

Brandi looked up at him, her eyes desperate. Allen rocked forward on his heels suggestively, flexing his hard, concealed cock. It swelled like a tentpole, now pronouncing its curve slightly to his right. He saw her gaze lower to his groin. Brandi bit her lip.

"As of right now, the only people that know about this are you, me, and Mr. Dixon. And, I COULD delete the pics," Allen said, then cheekily added, "if you wanted me to."

"Allen, listen," she started to say.

"No one else has to find out about this, Brandi," he said in a soothing tone, undoing his belt.

She watched his hands, just in front of her face as she knelt beside the copier.

"Wait, just, wait one second," she said, raising her hands and placing them on his hips to stop his advance. She looked to his face.

Allen unbuttoned his pants and lowered his fly. His boxer shorts popped out, compelled by his stout erection trying to force its way out.

"Get me out," he said.

"Ex-CUSE me," she said indignantly.

"Listen, Brandi. Its getting late. You need my help and I'm hard as fuck. Right now, I need you to focus on one thing: my cock. Its that simple. I know you are too hot for me and that is why you are going to do this. Its called blackmail."

Brandi held his gaze defiantly. She couldn't believe this man wanted her to touch him. Her eyes fought back with his in a momentary battle of wills. Then, in her peripheral vision, the dark shape of Allen's boxer-encased erection twitched threateningly. The tiny bit of motion broke Brandi's concentration and she reluctantly moved her eyes to his tenting bulge. Allen took this as a gesture of submission.

"Get my cock out, Brandi."

She looked at him with pure venom. "Oh fuck you, Allen." Then she sighed deeply and pulled his boxers and pants down. They shuffled to the floor with a muted thud at Allen's feet.

"Oh," Brandi said, impressed immediately by the size of the meat exposed to her. She quickly did her best to hide her surprise. "Not bad," Brandi allowed, placing her hands on his waist. She looked up. "You need a trim though." Her cute nose wrinkled, then she added. "Woah, and a shower..."

Allen wasn't listening. He didn't want to waste any time. He wasn't sure how much he had. Normally he was a bit impish, especially around attractive woman. He felt that melt away as he saw Brandi's expression of appreciation briefly. It emboldened him.

Grabbing his cock at the base, behind his dangling balls, lunged it toward her face. She recoiled slightly and he scooped a hand behind her head, halting her retreat and gathering a fistful of her soft brown hair.

"Here ya go," he said as casually as if he were handing her a sandwich. She lowered her gaze.

He placed his cock head on her lips and tilted her head slightly. Brandi felt him trying to drive his tip in as he pulled her head toward him. She tried to open her mouth to complain.

"W... W... Waaaahhhggghhh-" she grunted as he forced into her mouth. Her eyes widened as he turned her head at an angle to match the curve of his dick. Then he installed its full length.

"hhhuuuckkk..." she said as her mouth was filled.

"Unhyeahhhh," he hissed.

"...ccckkkgggGH!" Brandi lurched as his cock drove into her throat.

"HHHCCCUCCCK!" she voluntarily gagged, trying to eject the invading member, but Allen had released the base of his cock for a better grip on her head. He held her with both hands, watching her struggle and protest. It was kinda hot that she was making him force himself on her, but this act was getting old.

"Don't fight it, Brandi," he said softly but sternly. She blinked at him with wild eyes. He pulled back a little and she inhaled through her nose. Then he stroked back in. "Theeeere ya go," he sighed.

"GGGGHHHHCCKKK!" she gagged, this time involuntarily. Spit flecked into Allen's bushy pubic hair. Brandi then felt her own spit smear onto her face as Allen brought her lips to his base and her nose against his pudgy tummy.

"Nice," he said, looking down at her forehead and enjoying the tightening sensation of her throat. He couldn't see her eyes, but felt them tickle his belly as she blinked, struggling. "That's it, Brandi. Now this will go faster if you do the work," he informed her.

Brandi could barely hear him and was solely focused on not losing her lunch.

"GGGGCCCCK!" she gagged again, her body heaving uncontrollably.

Allen gave her a series of deep thrusts. Her throat made a wet clicking sound and he felt Brandi's resistance lessen. He turned her face to the side and held her so that he could fuck her cheek with shallow plunges. Brandi blinked up at him with cruel eyes as the move drew out gobs of her spit. She felt it drip from her chin, onto her neck and chest. Brandi focused on breathing through her nose. Allen could tell she had sucked cock before. But probably never on a "dork" like him. And she didn't seem to like the rough treatment. Allen thought that was kinda hot.

"Mmmm, your mouth feels so good," he told her, enjoying the softness of her pliable cheek. Then he turned her face again, preparing to resume plunging down her throat.

Anticipating the move, Brandi tapped her hands on his hips in protest, but he held her firmly and pushed his entire length into her mouth. It slotted home slightly easier and Brandi felt Allen's balls on her chin again.

"That's it. Good girl. You can take it." He drew back and began slowly fucking her face.

Brandi blinked and did her best to stifle her gag reflex. Spit ran out of her lips as his shaft churned in and out. Things were getting messy and out of hand, but she was still horny after having sex with Mr. Dixon and being manhandled by her dorky coworker wasn't helping her settle down.

"Taaake it, taaaake it for me," Allen encouraged. He was amazed to feel that Brandi was moving with him and relaxed his hold on her ever more slightly.

Her hands were loosely palming Allen's hips and Brandi was making a steady moan of effort, broken by occasional breaks of inhalation through her nose. She let Allen fuck her face, feeling his balls drum against her chin, which was now dripping with a running strand of drool. He was making a mess of her and she hoped he would cum soon.

"Mmm, yes, take it." Allen relaxed his grip fully, letting her hair go and resting a hand on top of her head.

"Nggg... Ngggg... Ngggg..." Brandi was moaning evenly now, bobbing back and forth. She didn't notice that Allen no longer controlled her. She was fucking her own mouth with his cock now.

"That's it," Allen said, eyes fluttering.

Brandi felt him release her hair and realized she was in full control.

"Guh," she vocally removed his cock from her throat. She sat back, gasping and blinking up at Allen. He was staring down at her with a questioning look. Her hands went from his hips to her lap.

"Haaaa aaaah haaaaah," she panted, spit dangling from her lips. "You shouldn't do that, you know."

Allen gripped his shaft and stroked her spit into it, putting the other hand on her shoulder.

"Do what?"

Brandi's breathing recovered. "Put your dick in my mouth. You can't just put your dick in my mouth, Allen."

He moved the hand on her shoulder behind her neck and pulled her hair evenly, turning her face up. She blinked at him as he dropped his balls down over her lips.

"Mmmm, I think I can," he said in a corrective tone, tea-bagging her.

Brandi wasn't a huge fan of balls to begin with but Allen's were just gross. They smelled worse than his dick and she was not keen to find out if the taste was any better.

"MMMFFF... MMMMM!" she struggled, trying to keep her lips sealed.

"Come on," Allen said as if encouraging a dog to try a new trick. "Cooome on, open up... Open up Brandi and suck my balls."

With a dramatic eye roll, Brandi parted her lips and her warm mouth circled his lower sack. It was hairy and wrinkled and did not taste better than his dick.

"That's it. Suck my balls. Oh whew," Allen sighed, blinking. "Get them both in there."

Brandi reluctantly opened wider and used her hand to get both of Allen's tight nuts into her mouth. She did not have very much experience with balls. She worked them with her tongue, noting their wrinkled texture under Allen's wiry pubes. She went to inhale but his stiff cock was covering her nose so she lifted it, grabbing it herself for the first time.

"Oh fuck, that's it. Jerk it. Jerk my cock with both hands while you suck my balls."

Brandi hesitated. This guy sure was demanding.

Holding her mouth on his balls, she brought her hands together on his dick above her forehead. Brandi did her best to stroke Allen's curvy cock with a two-handed grip. The movement made his balls jiggle. She tried to close her lips around the base of his ball sack but his slippery nuts popped out.

"Oops," Allen said, flinching.

"Oh," Brandi replied. She sniffled and looked at his balls. One hand left his cock to play with them, loosening them up a bit and drawing them away from his body.

Allen sighed with pleasure. "Mmmm. Lick them," he instructed.

Brandi leaned in. Holding his balls in one hand, she pressed her tongue against them.

"NNnnnununuhh," she said, flickering her tongue. Allen's body twitched in ecstasy and he panted with excitement.

"...back in... put them back in now..." he mumbled, looking down at her intensely, though he could not see her eyes behind his cock.

'He's so bossy!' Brandi thought, parting her lips as wide as she could. She popped one ball inside, then struggled a bit, but the other one slide in too.

"NNNgggh," she moaned, working his ballsack and turning the orbs with her tongue.

"Jerk it... jerk... YES!" Allen cheered as she put both hands on his shaft.

With a slurping pressure, she was able to keep his tightening balls in her mouth as she stroked him with both hands above her head. It was not an easy move, but after a few strokes, she got the hang of it and was even able to breath through her nose as it pressed against the spot between the balls in her mouth and the cock in her hands.

smoothed
smoothed
270 Followers
12