Office Quarantine - Brian

Story Info
The boss discovers what has been happening on the 12th floor.
2.6k words
4.45
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

Week 2. Brian had sporadically attended the office over the first few weeks of the quarantine. He wasn't required to be there, he could oversee the work from home, but every few days he would attend to ensure operations were running smoothly. It was on one of these days that Brian realised some supervision was required in the office below him. The building was riddled with cameras, all of which recorded to the server in his office.

It's not that he didn't trust his employees, but after the last sexual harassment lawsuit it was easier to field questions to things said and done throughout the building if the recording was available. His employees were not aware of most of the camera positions, in fact, management were only aware of those on their own floor. No one knew of the one in the elevator or that the conference room cameras recorded to his computer and notified him of new videos.

He sat down at his desk and opened the laptop. The film icon flashed at him. This was strange, he thought, he knew all the scheduled meetings, no one should have been in the conference room on the twelfth floor on Friday during week two of the quarantine.

He clicked on the flashing icon and observed the junior accountants clearly taking liberties with the dress code. He watched as they lounged around the room in boardshorts and t-shirts. He wasn't a strict man, but this was taking the lax rules too far. He called Eddie, the CEO and informed him of the indiscretion. He felt confident that Eddie would take care of the situation in the coming weeks.

Week 5. Brian returned to the office on Monday morning, reviewing the video footage for the past weeks to ensure those attending were upholding the prestigious reputation of the company. Flicking through each video, floor by floor, room by room. Nothing stood out as alarming or inappropriate until he reached the twelfth floor. It took him a moment for his brain to register what his eyes had briefly seen while scrolling through the footage. His hand hovered over the mouse for a moment before clicking back through the videos, stopping at the lunchroom on the previous Friday.

He watched in amazement as the office manager was accosted by the junior accountants. The boys slid closer to her, placing their hands over her body before blindfolding her and lifting her onto the lunch table. Her lack of resistance turned him on as he watched one of the boys lean forward and open her blouse exposing her full breasts contained in a lacy bra. Her nipple was sucked into an awaiting mouth while the other was teased with a hand. Though there was no sound, the movement of her lips and her open mouth clearly mimed moans which made his cock twitch and the familiar tingling to develop in his stomach.

He knew he shouldn't be watching but he couldn't take his eyes from the screen. His cock expanded at the sight of her glistening pussy as the boys lifted her skirt over her hips. She was wet. She clearly wanted these boys all over her. Her eagerness excited him further, his hand moving to the hardening cock in his business pants. He slowly stroked his shaft as he watched her devour the cock at her lips. The tilt of her head allowed the long pole to slide all the way in, her chin tickled by his pubic hair.

Brian groaned. He imagined it was his cock deep in her throat, the warmth of her mouth sending a shiver through him. His hand quickened, gripping harder. He nearly came watching fingers being thrust into her pussy. She continued to suck the cock in her throat while rubbing the shaft next to her. He watched as her clit was licked and sucked as she pleasured the boys around her. He exploded at the sight of the fist being pounded into her. She clearly climaxed at that point bring the party to a mutually satisfying end. Brian sat stunned at what he had just witnessed. He should be upset. He should be filing some sort of complaint, but his satisfied cock encouraged him to leave it, while his mind encouraged him to see if this went anywhere. He frantically checked over footage for the rest of the week but found no other transgressions.

Brian returned to the office the following days hoping to gain pleasure from potential dalliances on the twelfth floor, but alas he was denied any playtime. He had almost given up hope when he observed the live stream from the elevator on Thursday. Not normally a location to expect any kind of excitement, Brian was intrigued by the positioning of a junior accountant and the office manager. As they entered the elevator, he pushed her back, trapping her against the back wall of the confined space, before turning his back to her and standing almost on top of her. He watched with anticipation as the camera angle clearly showed her hand sliding into his pocket while his hand was held behind his back, delving into her suit pants.

His cock twitched and hardened as he watched her face, fingers clearly playing with her pussy. Having seen her wet crotch days before he imagined she would be dripping over the fingers inside her. His hand stroked his cock, gripping harder than before. Rubbing the skin over his shaft. He observed people getting on and off the elevator, oblivious to the pleasure being dealt in the corner. This only served to excite Brian more as he came with the figures on the screen, shooting his load over his desk.

Previous experience had displayed a pattern of events occurring on Fridays and Brian made sure to attend the office and watch the live feed of the cameras on the twelfth floor. He was not disappointed. The conference room camera was activated by movement in the room and turned on almost immediately as the day began. He watched as the office manager walked towards one of the boys. He grabbed her by the throat before turning her around and bending her over the table.

Her head was pushed onto the waiting shaft of one guy while the other slammed his hard cock into her pussy. Brian released his hardened pole from his pants, stroking the shaft slowly, feeling the intensity building in his balls, hoping the scene would last. She was wet, he could see how wet she was despite the pounding she was receiving. The guy leaned forward strumming her clit. She exploded, juice dripping out of her pussy as she screamed on the cock in her throat.

The three moved to the table and a fourth joined the scene. The hand around her throat guided her to a position over the guy laying on the table. He watched the long cock gliding into her lowered pussy with ease. His hand quickened on his own shaft, feeling the tingling building throughout his body, as the second guy moved in behind her and slid his pole into her arse. Brian had never seen anything like this before. His excitement grew as she took a third cock into her mouth. Watching her being abused by the three guys and enjoying it caused his hand to grip his shaft tightly and vigorously slide the length of him. He came as they did, her body convulsing with her second orgasm. The guys visibly stiffening and driving their shafts deeper in as they came.

Brian sat, panting, having shot his load over his desk once again. As he reached for a tissue on his desk, he saw the conference room screen projected in the corner of the camera. He watched as Eddie shot his load at the same scene.

Week 6. Renovations had been arranged prior to the quarantine and the deadline was fast approaching. Brian attended the office on Wednesday to make arrangements for the upcoming additions to the conference rooms on. Projectors were to be installed on each floor to bring the facilities in line with their overseas offices. He was the last to step onto the elevator and took a position at the front of the confined space. As he stepped in, he caught a glimpse of the familiar faces in the back corner. His cock stirred at the memory of the office manager being taken by the three boys now surrounding her in the small space.

He remembered the last footage from the elevator and wondered how far they would take it this time with so many people in the elevator, especially him. He dared not look at them but as the elevator began to move, he could hear the unmistakable sound of a moan. Every time to doors opened, he was afforded the opportunity to glance in their direction. No one seemed to register what was happening in the corner of their elevator, but Brian knew. He could tell by the pleasurable look on her face and by the way the guy at the back had buckled his knees to get his hips under her. He knew she was being fucked, with all these employees getting into and out of the space. He nearly came right there knowing this was happening so close to him.

As the doors closed on the eleventh floor there was just Brian and the four of them in the elevator. He could smell the sweet nectar of their fucking as it wafted through the confined space. Just before the doors opened on the twelfth floor, the four composed themselves, rearranged clothing then exited the elevator as if nothing had happened. Brian, visibly aroused, waited a moment before getting off himself and heading to Eddie's office.

He did not stay long with Eddie. He informed him of the coming renovations to occur the following day and the need for the conference room to remain empty during that time. He mentioned, in passing, that the hooks and ceiling supports would be in place, but it was going to take several weeks before the projectors arrived leaving a secure weighted support point in the roof of the conference room. He also suggested that strategic places in the building, including the conference room, all had cameras that record to his office. He gave Eddie a sly grin at this last piece of information hoping he would understand the context of what he was alluding to. Eddie smiled back before Brian left the floor to head to his office space one floor above.

Thursday came and went. Brian oversaw the workman on each floor of the building as they installed the projectors in each conference room. He hoped, as he looked at the hooks in the ceiling, that Eddie had taken the hint and was preparing to utilise the free hooks on Friday, the usual day of pleasure for everyone on the twelfth floor.

Brian was sitting at his desk enjoying his morning cup of coffee when the film icon began to flash on his computer screen. He eagerly clicked the application, opening the live feed on his 31" screen. He watched as Eddie entered the room with a long rope and the metal bracket for the projectors. Standing on the desk Eddie fed the rope through the hook in the ceiling, each end falling to the floor, then sat on the desk holding the bar and threading the rope through each end.

The office manager could be seen walking past the conference room in the corner of the camera. Eddie called her to join him. Brian watched as she walked towards him. Eddie held her hands, delicately touching her wrist before bringing it to his lips. He appeared to be very gentle in his ministrations as she closed her eyes to the sensation. Eddie took that moment to tie her wrist to the metal bracket. Brian saw the panic in her eyes as she felt the rope against her skin. They talked but Brian could not hear the conversation. Whatever was said he watched as she allowed Eddie to tie both her wrists to the bar. With her arms outstretched she was lowered to her knees on the floor.

Brian felt the tingle begin in his groin. The sight of her on her knees, her tight business skirt being raised over her hips exposing wet lacy panties, was enough to make him hard, straining against his business suit pants. Eddie exposing her breasts and sucking on her nipple made him open his pants to grab hold of his stiff cock. The blindfold nearly did him in completely.

He slowly stroked his shaft enjoying the scene before him. He gripped his shaft tightly as he observed one of the junior accountants sliding between her legs and bringing her to orgasm. Though he could not hear sound, the look on her face and her wide open mouth told him it was intense. He resumed the motion of his hand on his cock while watching Eddie slide his shaft deep into her throat. His hands were on the back of her head as he drove his pole deeper into her wet mouth. One of the boys positioned himself behind her on his knees, his cock waiting at her arse. As Eddie thrust his cock deep into her throat and clearly released his load, the shaft was pushed into her rear passage.

Brian felt like he would burst at the sight of the office manager once again being taken anally. He squeezed the head of his cock hoping to slow his own climax. Hands on her hips moved her to straddle the hips between her legs. She was pushed down onto the waiting cock which drove into her wet pussy with ease. The three moved in unison as the two boys fucked the restrained office manager. He couldn't hold it in anymore. His hand increased in time with the threesome on the computer screen. The tension grew until he shot his load over the desk. His hand slowed, still firmly gripping his cock as he emptied himself onto the floor beneath his chair.

His eyes returned to the screen as he watched Eddie lifted the office manager to her feet and place her on the waiting cock of an accountant seated in a chair. He was amazed to feel his cock twitch once more, so close to having cum. He grew harder as she received another pole deep in her throat. The final straw for Brian was watching a second cock entered her already filled pussy. He watched her cry out and thought the boys had gone too far. He instantly hardened seeing her beckon the shaft back into her throat as she road the two hard poles inside her stretched pussy. His hand quickened once more as the tingling sensation flooded through him sending another explosion of cum across his desk.

Sitting at his desk, panting, satisfied, Brian watched as the office manager was released. Leaving his desk in a mess he re-arranged himself and walked as calmly as he could to the elevator. As the only person entering from that floor he stood in the middle of the small space. The doors opened on the twelfth floor and she stepped on. Brian thought she hid the recent events well. Her hair was slightly dishevelled, but her clothes were perfectly in place. Her stagger was only visible if you knew what had just occurred.

She moved over to him, standing in front facing him. They smiled and he captured her lips with his. Her arms moved around his neck as he pulled her to him in a passionate embrace. His tongue found hers and massaged the length for the duration of the trip down. As the doors opened on the lobby they parted. She smiled as she staggered out of the building leaving Brian to return to his office.


Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers