Office Quarantine - Week 5

Story Info
She gets her fill and Eddie gets a surprise.
2k words
4.45
10.1k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

Monday. Eddie was conducting meetings in the conference room all day. Each meeting took one of the boys out of the office space. Throughout the day I retrieved and delivered folders to those left at their desks. Each time I moved in beside the boys a hand found its way up my skirt, hugging my leg and tapping my clothed pussy. My legs shook at the touch and spread wider, allowing access to my clit. Each time I was close Eddie came out of the conference room to call in another participant. He smiled at me every time, before turning on his heel and leading the next person into the room.

By the end of the day my pussy was aching to be pounded. I looked around for Jason and disappointedly watched as Eddie put his arms around his shoulders and escorted the boys out for the evening.

Tuesday. Once again, I was left to my own devices. Eddie and the boys arrived late, visibly seedy from the night before. After a brief meeting, all four chose to head home to sleep off the effects of the drunken escapades. Feeling dejected at being left in the office alone I walked into Eddie's office. The space was similar to mine however he had more privacy with opaque walls. His desk was solid glass with a blue tinge. Moving to the desk I slid my underwear down my legs, leaving them on the floor as I crawled up onto the desk. I shivered as the cold glass made contact with my bare arse.

I slid my fingers into my crotch, caressing my lips, spreading them apart. The cool air hit my moist pussy and I caught my breath. My fingers delved into my cunt, sliding in easily with my excitement. I spread my legs to accommodate my fingers pulsing in and out of my pussy. Closing my eyes, my head fell back, my breathing changed from deep breathes to panting as my excitement rose. Feeling myself close I grabbed a handful of business cards and fanned them out in my hand. Laying down I drove my fingers deep into my pussy and caressed the sensitive insides. Holding the business cards, I played them back and forth across my clit. Faster and faster as my orgasm grew and cascaded over me. My body shook on the glass table. My pussy weeping with the joy, spilling juices over the desk.

I lay still, gathering my thoughts, before gliding off the table, retrieving my underwear and leaving for the day.

Wednesday. I kept to myself throughout the day, observing the boys. Eddie continually brought the boys into his office. From my office I could see them periodically sniffing the air as though there were a scent that they could not place. I smiled knowing my pussy filled their noses, my juices pooled on the desk where Eddie's laptop sat. My clit had rubbing against the business cards that sat in the holder on his desk. The thought made me wet and I took myself to the Ladies to take care of the tension.

Thursday. Eddie was in early sitting at his desk in the far corner of the office. He could clearly see everyone as they walked into the workspace. From his vantage point he could see everyone's desk, including into my office. The only space hidden from his gaze was the conference room and the elevator.

I arrived in the lower lobby at the same time as Matt. Pure coincidence. We smiled as we headed to the elevator. Our office was on the twelfth floor of the corporate building. A slow, silent elevator trip. Matt held the door for me and quickly closed it before anyone else could step inside. My breathing deepened as our eyes locked. He moved over to me, pressing all the buttons as he went past the controls. Face to face he grinned an evil grin before turning his back to me. He grabbed my hand and guided it to his pants pocket. My hand slid in to find his long cock resting to the side, within my grasp. I began to stroke the soft muscle through the cotton of his pants pocket.

Matt slipped a hand around his back finding its way into my business pants. I had grown accustomed to no underwear; I enjoyed the convenience. Matt slid his finger along my lips, sending shivers through me. He took a step closer towards me as the doors opened to the first floor. Matt grabbed my hand under his business jacket, keeping it securely in his pocket. His jacket obscured my hand and what it was doing. His fingers explored my pussy lips, spreading them apart and sliding beneath as three people entered the elevator. I blushed but dare not move.

Matt continued to play with my pussy as my hand massaged his now hard cock. The doors continued to open at each floor. By the sixth floor there was limited space in the small cubicle. Shoulders rubbed shoulders; my arm rubbed against a hip. Matt drove a finger into my saturated pussy. I nearly fell to the floor, my legs felt like jelly. I pressed against the back wall of the elevator, hoping the rigid surface would help keep me up. A second finger followed. I closed my eyes, my head down, hoping no one would see the excitement building. I applied pressure to the cock in my hand, as much as I could without giving away what we were doing. My thumb grazed across knob causing him to shiver.

His thumb strummed a beat on my clit as his fingers pumped my pussy. Juices dribbled down my leg, some caught on my business pants, some slid to my toes in my high heels. I gripped his cock harder. I was starting not to care who knew what was happening. My head was spinning with the sensations in my crotch and my breathing had quickened. By the time we reached the ninth floor there were only five other people in the elevator. Matt drove the fingers deep into my pussy while rubbing furiously on my clit. I held onto his cock using it to keep myself stable as the orgasm built and raged through me.

I tried to control the scream building in my throat, but a whimper escaped. I dare not look around, but I could smell my sweet excitement, I'm sure they could too. My hand vigorously began to rub Matt's shaft. I felt his muscles tighten as my hand became warm with his seed. We were both panting as the last of the elevator occupants left on the eleventh floor.

I removed my hand from Matt's pocket and turned him to face me. Grabbing his hand, I lifted it to my lips sucking his fingers into my mouth one at a time, licking my juices off him. His eyes closed and he shivered as each digit entered my warm, wet mouth. My tongue slid the length of each finger, my lips clamping on the base. Slowly each finger was pulled from its warm embrace. The doors opened to the twelfth floor. I walked out, straightened my pants, and calmly strode to my desk.

The rest of the day flew by without incident, but I could clearly see the continuing bulge in Matt's pants every time he walked past my office.

Friday. What can I say about Friday? We didn't wait for lunch. We met in the conference room. I wore a skimpy skirt that barely covered my arse. I had plans, big immediate plans, so I had no underwear obstructing access. Just the thought of my naked pussy at work was enough to start lubrication.

Standing at the edge of the table, Jason walked over to me, eyes locked on mine. My heart raced seeing the determined look in his eye. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Simon move to a seated position on the table behind me. Jason reached out his hand and placed it around my neck, leaning in close. His lips brushed mine causing me to inhale his scent. I could smell the arousal on him. His free hand roughly grabbed my shoulder spinning me around. His hand still on the base of my neck, Jason bent me over the table, forcing my face onto Simon's waiting cock. My skimpy skirt revealed my bare arse and silken pussy to Jason's crotch.

Jason spread my legs wide getting a full view of my moist pussy. I heard the zipper of his pants before feeling the pain of his thick cock slamming into my waiting pussy. Pleasure and pain radiated through my stomach as I was stretched wide. I opened my mouth to scream and found a cock pushed down my throat. The length of Simon made it hard to take him all in at once and I gagged as he hit the back of my throat. He held his cock in place as my throat relaxed and accommodated his size. He began to slide the length of him out of my mouth before slowly sliding it back in, in contrast, Jason was pounding into my pussy with such force I was propelled forward pushing Simon's cock further down my throat.

Jason speared my pussy with his hard cock, splitting me open with each thrust. Simon groaned at the feel of my tongue lashing his shaft as it pummelled my throat. Jason's thrusts slowed as me leaned forward to rub his fingers on my clit. The sudden assault on my nub brought me to a wild climax. My muffled screams vibrated on Simon's cock deep in my throat causing him to withdraw his pole.

I lay on the table, my body shaking with the orgasm, Jason's cock still deep inside me, his hand holding my neck. Simon lay down on the conference table before me. I could see Matt standing next to the table, naked, stroking his hard cock, waiting. Jason squeezed his fingers on my neck and guided me onto the table. He directed me to straddle Simon's crotch at which point Simon held my hips and pulled them down, his slick cock glided into my sensitive pussy making me jump. With his full length buried in my snatch he began to rock my hips, grinding my crotch on his. His pubic hairs tickled my already vibrating clit sending shivers through my body.

I heard movement behind me and felt pressure on my arse as Matt slowly pushed his cock through my backdoor. I held my breath feeling so full, with a cock in my arse and in my pussy. The boys stopped all movement till my breathing returned, then resumed the rocking motion. Simon controlled the movement as Matt bucked his hips in time. My pussy spasmed and gushed as I was fucked by the two boys.

The hand around my throat lifted my head to the waiting cock in front of me. My lips welcomed Jason's thick rod, sucking the girth into my mouth and licking the shaft. Still holding my throat for leverage Jason began to fuck my throat, sliding out and in with a similar force he showed my pussy. The grinding of Simon's crotch on mine brought me to my second orgasm. My pussy convulsed on Simon's shaft, milking him to explode inside me. His jerking cock and my vibrations pushed Matt over the edge. He slammed his cock deep into my arse and shot his load. My moans on Jason's cock caused him to spill his cum down my throat.

We remained on the table as I licked the cum from Jason's cock. Simon held my hips in place, feeling his seed and my juices pool on the desk. Matt popped out of my arse. I heard moaning and turned toward the conference video screen. We all stopped to observe Eddie, the CEO, staring at us. His hard cock was in his hand as me stroked his shaft to the vision before him. I locked eyes with him and grinned taking Jason's softening cock back in my mouth. Keeping his gaze, I ground into Simon as I sucked Jason's cock. Eddie's hand quickened until he exploded over his stomach.

The video went dark as we gathered ourselves before cleaning the room ready for the next zoom conference.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers